Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul smiled, watching her tits bending down in his face as she fluffed his pillow and pushed him back into place.

"Alright, alright," he laughed, I'll stay in bed. "What's on the menu?"

"You'll see!" She giggled, hopping off, and Paul relaxed, waiting for her for only a moment or two before he heard her walking up the stairs.

She walked in the doorway with a large platter of food, setting it down before him, it's legs on either side of him, and on the tray an assortment of food: a waffle, bacon, scrambled eggs, fruit, coffee and orange juice.

"You remembered how I like my coffee?" Paul asked, grabbing the hot mug, and she smiled.

"Of course! Cream and one sugar!" She smiled as he sipped it slowly. "I hope you're hungry, I-"

"I'm starving, kitten," Paul told her, waving her close, then kissing her lips. She whimpered a little, bending down and kissing him, and when he broke from her she looked away, blushing.

"Get up here, aren't you hungry?" He asked, and she slowly climbed on the bed, wincing from how sore she was as she curled up next to him, laying her head on his legs.

"No sir, I already nibbled on some," she told him, rubbing her face against his skin. "You know what I want for my breakfast."

Paul huffed a little, his cock growing harder as she reached up his leg, grabbing it and squeezing gently.

"Once I'm done, kitten," he told her, attacking his breakfast.

"Yes sir!" She smiled, waiting patiently.

About halfway through, Valerie looked up at him, biting her lip, and Paul knew she had something she needed to say.

"Yes kitten?" He asked, and she looked away.

"Um, well, sir, remember what you said at the toy store?" She asked.

"Yes, I do," he told her, and she blushed profusely.

"Well, um, now that you've used all my holes, are you going to- are you going to-"

"What?" Paul laughed, staring at her fumbling over her words. "Make you my whore? Sell your body out to anyone that wants it?"

She whimpered, burying her legs in his face, nodding, and Paul watched her ass jiggle as she quivered.

He thought about it, and while before it had been an almost entirely empty threat, something he'd only said to put her in her place, and while it had seemed like an amazingly hot fantasy at the time, now as he watched her, he knew he didn't truly desire sharing her at all.

But then he remembered the emails, her fantasies, and he smiled. He'd come this far, to stop short of what she'd dreamed of, what she'd desired, would surely be a disappointment.

"Yes, eventually, but you're not going to be a common whore to any strangers that ask," he told her, petting her head. "Only to whom I decide, when I want, understand?"

Valerie nodded her head up and down, eagerly, then looked up at him, smiling.

"Thank you, sir," she whispered.

Paul set his fork and knife down, finishing his coffee, then he gestured at the tray.

"I'm finished, get this out of my way," he told her, and she nodded. "It's time for your breakfast."

Valerie shot up, grabbing the tray and setting it down in the hallway outside of the door, then returned, jumping on top of Paul and rubbing her pussy against his cock, kissing him and purring.

"Mmm, thank you sir!" She giggled, wiggling down and grabbing his cock, shoving it down her throat immediately, moaning as she slurped and gagged, drooling all over his dick.

Paul leaned back, hands behind his back, watching her eagerly sucking him off, until he couldn't take it any more.

"Oh fuck, here it comes, pet," he groaned, and she pulled back, opening wide, giggling as he filled her mouth with cum, swallowing and slurping up every last drop before licking her lips and collapsing next to him.

"Thank you, sir!" She whispered, cuddling up and caressing his skin, letting him hold her and rub her back.

"You're welcome, kitten," Paul smiled, and she squealed a little, then picked her head up.

"Can you stay today too?" She almost begged, kissing his chest, but he shook his head.

"No, I have plans with some friends, and I should probably stay at my place so my parents don't get suspicious," he told her, and she groaned, pouting.

"Oh don't be like that," he laughed, petting her, "You don't want me staying here every day, you'll get sick of me."

"No! Never!" She giggled, clinging to him tightly. "I suppose I should go to the gym, I haven't done any yoga in days," she smiled, stretching her leg up all the way to her head, showing off her flexibility. "But I'd never get tired of your company, sir, ever."