All Comments on 'Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Ch. 03'

by jacobmerriweather

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

This was a great romance and I loved the ending. I think every married woman sometimes needs things she is afraid of telling her husband about. I can only dream about the things Valerie got to experience. I'm just not sure I could handle a young kid, but the thought of my husband doing those things really gets me excited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Dont let it be the last chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
And what he did?

Was throw her off his lap and laugh at her. Seems his planning stage had come to an end. He showed her his passport. Then he showed her the divorce papers wherein she got nothing. She was stunned. He walked out the door and she never saw him again. He had taken everything and she got nothing. End of dumb story. I can't believe you made him dumb as a rock. Ruined the story. 1 star.

cyrusalucardcyrusalucardalmost 8 years ago
ADHD and I couldnt stop reading

Please keep this going. It really is a great love story. I'm hooked. It has given me some drive that I find hard to get when reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bloody great

A wonderful story and an amazing ending, the real shame is that its finished and I will miss kitten Val and her adventures

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 8 years ago
I enjoyed this quite a bit.

Well done.

I loved the story, and the sex wasn't too bad either.

I do hope you have another story in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Meh

Another magic rapist story where he makes the babe he abused fall in love with him and the husband magically dies off to clear the way for him getting a shit ton off lottery. Boring, but kudos for at least finishing it unlike most of the multi chapter dross in here. Deserves a couple stars for that.

thelonewolf1944thelonewolf1944almost 8 years ago
Good story

I liked your story. I can see a second story with these two people. I will look for more stories from you.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Well, gotta thank you, so: Thank You! Was goodies indeedly. I liked very much indeed the dynamics between the two, especially during the 'gang-rape'. Because of that, the scene was a game played between all of them and not just a bunch of boys playing or 'violating' a girl, because she gave them 'permission' to (If that makes any sense?). A thing is either a violation and a rape, or it's a game played between consenting humans. I think it must be rather hard to accomplish, as few writers seem to be able to do it. But then again - one should get out of the non-con section to be able to read that, not that you were posting in the wrong category, she was definitely blackmailed and other stuff. But from start to finish - really something to remember.

Shot again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
EVERY MAN ON THESE SITES,CAN'T DO ANYTHING BY THEMSELVES

ALWAYS SHOWING OR SOMEBODY TOO HELP FUCK ANOTHER WOMAN.DUMBEST CRAP IN THE WORLD.

CallMeBigMike69CallMeBigMike69almost 8 years ago
I enjoyed this story. Looking forward to more

I enjoyed this story but for a non com story I would have enjoyed it more if she was forced to be his slave and had to be pushed into doing the more exotic sex acts. Maybe when her husband came home beat him into submission.

As I said I enjoyed the story and look forward to reading more. Please keep writing and don't let the negative comments stop you. First of all I think they read a different story then yours because their comments don't make sense. Secondly they don't have the guts to leave their name.

Thanks for the good story.looking forward for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed the stories. Like one of your previous comments I would enjoy following this couple further. Them utilize the passport. Does he continue to allow his friends to use her? Maybe her assisting him blackmail one of her friends into service of him OR one of his friends.

It was enjoyable trilogy.

Keep on writing. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We want more

Great story and characters. It'd be a shame to abandon them and your readers... more soon I hope. Even despite you saying this was the end for these two.

SionelSionelover 7 years ago
Ended it well

Nicely wrapped up and took it only as far as it needed to go. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice completion, could make a romcom. Ending was a bit contrived, but have it a five for detail. I thought she might have had a new Orleans connection with the food details. great story!

hellokitty802hellokitty802over 7 years ago
Loved it!!

I loved this series!! It was the kind that you cant stop reading until the very end, it was all perfect!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DIDN'T LIE IT AT ALL

Never liked reprehensible people cavorting guilt and punishment free. Would have liked to see whore catch some nasty, incurable crotch rot from being whored out by the man of her dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To the anon commenter preceding me, thou doth protest too much.

A decent story of her debauched descent with a happily ever after ending that was only slightly schmaltzy.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it keep up the good work

Loved it don't stop writing it was very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How dare you

I came here to jerk off about women being used and you had to get feelings involved. Lol seriously though. I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant story!

Please!! Do go on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Entertaining story but you do need an editor.

Nice story. Not really for nonconsnet category but it was enjoyable. You do however need to get someone to edit your stories. Too many errors and inconsistencies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Slut crap!!!

He has to die for the slut so you can go on with your crap story??!! If thats all you can write then stop it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

We thought this was a great Story keep Writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn

Jesus dude, I don't know how you did it because I have a strong aversion to most BDSM and non/con, rape, stories but I loved this.

marx810marx810almost 5 years ago
Such a good story!

Yeah, there were some scattered grammar and spelling errors throughout, but a story can be grammatically correct and boring as Hell. This absolutely wasn't that. Personally, I prefer Doms to be a little rougher than he was, but that clearly didn't stop me from reading. I was hooked from beginning to end. You made the characters pretty believable and while I was a little iffy on the husband dying like that, you still made it work really well without the ending seeming rushed or forced. I was smiling by the end. It was a nice blend of genuine feelings and pretty hot sex. Keep up the good work!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 5 years ago
Love the twist

Its nice to see they will have a balanced relationship and switch from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

No other way to describe it. I actually yelled at the computer when he set her up with his friends; I figured he had just stepped on his crank with golf shoes. But he managed to salvage it. What is their next adventure ??

dogbreath1961dogbreath1961over 3 years ago

Decent

I'm not usually into BDSM but this one grabbed me by the balls, 🤪 my only complaint is the kid in the middle to end got to mushy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Really enjoyed the read. Would love more of this story.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 3 years ago

I really liked that.

Started as a blackmail and ended up as a couple where the woman loves being treated as a sub sex pain slave, but just by her guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Need to be continued!

Great story concept!! But there has to be a more developed story for further continuation of these characters!! Keep up the good writing.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 3 years ago

I loved this story. Kinda kinked that hubby died but okay. Thanks. I really enjoyed it.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

I liked the bdsm in the story and wish it went on but it is your story. Would love to see how they did in the future.

heartlesslycan120heartlesslycan120almost 3 years ago

Amazing read, five stars.

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

An excellent story, plenty of action throughout the series and a great twist in the tail or should that be tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved the story! It would have been nice if it continued into another chapter after the death of her older non- lovable husband who only saw her as a trophy wife. Only for Kitten to announce that she was pretty sure that she was pregnant with Paul's child and needed to see a Doctor to find out for sure before they would be able to go on a vacation together once Paul got his passport.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best!

Loved it!

Don't want it to end but every good thing has to come to an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You really need to write another wonderful chapter of there exoerience. Hopefully she follows him to school for even more fun and growth together.

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

I really love the ending - I love stories that end by bringing a smile to my eyes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the way you developed the story and paced it to a satisfying end. It may be fantasy but it moved quickly with a variety of situations that hinted at their relationship becoming more. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

LSantiagoLSantiagoabout 2 years ago

Very nice fairytale. It's almost Cinder-fellow for teenage boys.

well written and fast moving.

Wish there was more

More more

Thank

LSantiagoLSantiagoabout 2 years ago

I would say that the first sect could get away with non conset but the next two should be change to Romance and you will get advertized in 2 list.

Just add the list of stories,

Take care

my only advise

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 2 years ago

I like how Valerie made her choice and how she was making it happen. I remember how I done for my first Dom I submitted to totaly and done what ever he needed me to do. He even got to Pimp me out which was a fantasy of his but by then I all ready been with more then just a few Mens and a few I was got with regular.

I liked the happy ending to. I think if I could I'd like a Man to take me away on vacation again or like some done when they had Conventions for a few days like in Atlantic City. :-)

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Dam good ending but would be nice to have had one more chapter but is how it goes.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 2 years ago

Nice ending to a quiet good story, silly a lot of the time but I did like how you have thought about the situation, characters and plot, needs a reread to sort out the mistakes but overall very good

blackdante00blackdante00over 1 year ago

Thankyou for the beautiful work. Amazing

TheFerventReaderTheFerventReaderover 1 year ago

This is one of the better short stories on this website. Its a shame that it ended so soon because the ending made it seem like there was more to come. But then I saw the date that this chapter was uploaded and then it killed the high I was on when reading this.

Jacobmerriweather, if you're seeing this can you please do a continuation of the story? As you left us off at quite a cliffhanger

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great series... Wish you would have picked it up with them traveling and branching out into women and the High Seas...

Arinderk75Arinderk75over 1 year ago

Could have done without the gang rape shit. It ruined the entire story for me.

nyteramblernyterambler10 months ago

I enjoyed the story and like how it went. He gave her what she wanted and got too know her and they both got more from it. I agree it would be good to pickup after he gets his passport and see where it goes a bit longer.

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

Good erotic story. You could write a sequel or two as they holiday and explore life together.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman9 months ago

Cute ending to an excellent story

chriswjones071chriswjones0717 months ago

Awesome series !!!!!!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB6 months ago

Excellent, well done

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well the gangbang and group tags immediately told me that she was going to get whored out, something I had hoped would remain only a fantasy. Too bad as it kind of ruined what was a pretty decent story so far. Oh well. I just don't see the point in that orgy. It didn't add anything to have a bunch of inexperienced teens fuck her. It wasn't hot and it only cheapened the story for me.

Bit of a weird ending there that doesn't really make sense given how crazy she is for him and especially after being apart all that time when she thought she had lost him. She'd be all over him. No way will I believe they'd wait that long to get it on again, who are you trying to kid? 2 days tops and he'd be all, "on your knees bitch", and they'd be back at it again.

James_DuncanJames_Duncan5 months ago

As someone who owns a very loving Kitten, I would make an observation about the mostly deeply submissive women that a lot don't seem to understand. It's incredibly easy to abuse the total trust they place in you, yes they love being owned, they want it, need it and god do they love being a slut and a whore. But and this is a big but.

They want to be that slut, that whore for you, their owner, their master, but only for you...

I thought I knew what a submissive woman was, in truth I didn't, till I discovered my Kitten. Ironically, I'd known her for over 20 years, but she has taught me the true beauty of the most deeply submissive women and she is probably the best person I have ever met. Women like Valerie are rare and valuable treasures to be cherished and loved, as well as spanked and whipped. If you are lucky enough to ever meet or own such a woman, don't whore her out, she deserves better than that.

DDloverboyDDloverboy3 months ago

Awesome. Loved the series. She wanted it and he gave it to her. Spoiler alert. Glad they ended together though I want her to remain the dominated kitten and not taking control of Paul.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Stopped reading at end of first page. This wasn't servicing a neglected trophy wife. This was flat out abuse of a woman by a sadistic creep. I read the previous two chapters and each became progressively worse. Whole series is unbelievable and unrealistic but I gave it a chance and after all, it is fiction. Sad to think that anyone could harbor such a fantasy for a virgin boy. Truly sick.

CalusaCalusa20 days ago

This is what I fucked my wife to last night. She’s a perfect slave to me, but I wish I had her at 18, like Paul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous