Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ, Paul," Brent laughed.

"Well, no wonder she's fucking crazy about you," Tyler reasoned.

"Oh god, oh yes," Valerie groaned, crawling over to him and grabbing his dick, rubbing it against her face as she gasped and panted. "I love that cock of yours, Paul. I love your big, hard cock!"

"Show me how much you love it," Paul demanded, and her jaw dropped, slurping up almost the entirety of his dick as she rubbed his legs.

"Come on, don't leave out my friends," Paul told her, slapping her face, and she nodded, reaching back and grabbing Tyler and Zack, stroking them off as everyone circled around closer.

She bobbed her head back and forth, then jumped to Tyler, stroking off Paul and Brent, Then bounced over to Zack, hopping back and forth, groaning and gasping for air as she took turns sucking all of them off, getting her hair grabbed and her face fucked, gagging and choking and drooling all over herself, until there was a puddle at her knees and her entire front side was coated in spit.

"Oh god someone please fuck me!" She begged, her eyes rolling back in her head, and Tyler stepped up, kneeling down and fucking her pussy as the rest of the guys took turns face fucking her.

"I think it's time for this little whore to get fucked in all of her holes," Paul laughed, grabbing the chair she'd been tied to and sitting down and patting his lap. "Come along, kitten."

She finished sucking Brent off then crawled over to him, her makeup running, gasping and panting like a wild animal.

"Yes sir," she squealed, climbing on top of him and wrapping her arms around his neck as she impaled her pussy on his cock. "OH FUCK!"

"Come on, someone fuck her ass, she loves it," Paul demanded, and Brent stepped forward, straddling her ass and slowly working his cock inside of her.

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!" She groaned as they worked their cocks inside her, pumping in and out. "OH FUCK! PAUL! SIR! SIR!"

"Someone shut this whore up with a cock in her mouth," Paul demanded, and Tyler jumped up, grabbing her hair and pulling her over onto his dick, face fucking her as she got fucked in both holes.

Valerie came over and over again, groaning and clinging to Paul as the other three took turns fucking her ass and mouth, and finally, zack started groaning as he fucked her ass.

"Fuck, I can't take much more," he laughed, and Paul reached forward, pushing him off.

"No cumming inside her," he commanded, and Zack nodded, backing off. "But I'm sure she'd love to have you cum in her mouth, wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes! Yes! Thank you sir! Please! Please I want to swallow your cum!"

Zack quickly shuffled over to her face and started fucking her throat before groaning, pulling his cock out and shooting his load in her mouth, and she gulped it all down, moaning and licking her lips.

"Thank him for his cum!" Paul demanded, spanking her as she swallowed the last drop.

"Oh thank you! Thank you!" She moaned, cumming again, and Tyler stepped up, grabbing her hair and face fucking her before cumming down her throat, holding her face all the way down as he came.

She gagged, covering her mouth with her hand as some of Tyler's load came back up as she coughed and choked, making sure not to spill a drop before composing herself and swallowing it all back up.

"Get on your knees," Paul demanded, spanking her, and she practically fell off of him, crawling on the ground, barely able to hold herself up as Paul and Brent stood up before her, taking turns grabbing her hair and fucking her face as she gagged and choked, before finally Brent came all over her face and hair, and Paul followed suit.

They all grabbed a couple chairs and watched as Valerie collapsed on her stomach, her big ass in the air, moaning and gasping for air, then slowly bringing her fingers to her face and gathering up all the warm, sticky goo and working it into her mouth, swallowing and moaning.

"Mmm, thank you, thank you all for your cum!" She groaned, humming to herself, her body quivering and spasming every now and then as she slowly calmed down.

"You're welcome!" "Yeah, you're welcome!" "Yeah, yeah, any time." They all laughed, catching their breath, before Paul stood up, kneeling down and spanking Valerie's ass.

"You can rest later," he told her as she bounced from his touch. "Go grab us some towels, then get cleaned up, you look like a filthy, cum covered whore."

"Mmm!" Valerie groaned, climbing to her feet. "Yes sir!"

When she returned, she was carrying a pile of fresh linens, setting them on the table, but then she turned to Paul.

"Oh please, let me lick you clean, sir!" She begged, dropping to her knees, and Paul smiled as she grabbed his cock, lifting the shaft and sucking on his balls, then licking his cock clean, sucking all her juices off of him, licking his legs and crotch and finally his ass, before Paul pushed her back and he grabbed a towel.

"Holy shit, I want one of those," Brent laughed, standing up.

"M-m-may I? Sir?" Valerie asked Paul, and he nodded, and she lunged forward, eagerly licking Brent clean, then Tyler, then Zack.

"Jesus Christ," Zack groaned as he sat back down, wiping up her spit with the towel.

"Alright, you've had your fun," Paul smiled, spanking Valerie. "Now go get cleaned up and put some clothes on, I'm sure my friends are hungry."

"Y-y-yes sir," Valerie stammered, limping off as the guys slowly wiped themselves off and got dressed.

"Holy fuck, Paul, that was amazing," Brent groaned as they got dressed, looking around at the large house.

"Yeah, fuck," Tyler agreed, catching his breath.

"Yeah no problem," Paul laughed, rubbing the back of his head. "Here, follow me, they've got a nice ass lounge."

"They?" Brent asked as they walked through the house. "So she does have a husband?"

Paul choked a little, taking them into the study and setting up the pool table.

"Yeah, but he's never around, probably wouldn't care that much if he knew what was going on anyways," he reasoned, grabbing a pole off the rack.

"Fair enough," Brent shrugged, and they began to play a game of pool, letting a pregnant silence fill the room as they avoided each other's eye contact for a moment.

Finally, Valerie returned, dressed in a short, tight, black cocktail dress that sparkled, matching her high heels and long, black gloves, a silver and diamond tiara and a black collar on, looking every bit like Audrey Hepburn, her dress cut down the middle to show off her large tits, thick black eyeliner and bright red lipstick, carrying a silver tray full of fruits, cheese, meats and crackers.

"Hello boys," She giggled, setting the tray down on the bar and walking over to Paul, seductively shaking her ass step by step before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. "I hope you're hungry."

Everyone rushed over to the food, snacking on it as she purred and nuzzled Paul.

"Thank you, sir," She whispered in his ear, and he grabbed her ass, kissing her cheek.

"You're welcome, kitten."

Then she separated from him and walked behind the bar, grabbing a few bottles and mixing Paul a manhattan, then a martini for herself.

"What'll you all be having?" She asked, and Brent looked up at her.

"Uh, long island ice tea?" He asked, and she laughed, shaking her head.

"What? Are you a fifty year old woman?" She asked, giggling. "Try what Paul's having."

Brent blushed and sipped Paul's manhattan, then shrugged.

"Yeah, that's great," he said, then Tyler and Zack followed suit.

"Yeah, I'll have one as well," Tyler agreed, but Zack frowned and shook his head.

"Whoa, little strong," he told her, and Valerie rolled her eyes.

"Fair enough," she whispered, raising her eyebrow and grinning mischievously, then pouring out the ingredients to two manhattans, filling the glasses with ice and spinning them both at once with a large spoon.

"So tell us, um, what was your name again?" Brent asked, and she looked over at Paul, who shrugged.

"Valerie, my name is Valerie," She smiled, blowing him a little kiss.

"Oh, yeah, Valerie, tell us, how did you and Paul meet?"

"Hmm, I don't remember the first time we met, do you, Paul?" She asked, winking at him.

"Mr. Fenton's birthday party, the barbeque," Paul told her.

"Oh yeah, they invited my husband and I right after we moved in," She smiled, giggling. "Oh, Paul, you were so cute back then."

"Thanks," Paul groaned as she drained the two manhattans over a large block of ice, garnishing them with a cherry.

"Well, no, I mean, how did you guys, how did you start, uh," Brent stammered, and Paul stepped forward.

"Don't worry about it, Paul," Valerie smiled, "these are your friends, right? I'm sure you wouldn't have brought them here to fuck me like a whore if you didn't trust them."

All the guys took a deep gulp at once, trying to compose themselves as Valerie openly reminded them of the orgy they'd just taken part in.

"Well, no, of course not," Paul smiled, and Valerie pushed the two drinks towards Tyler and Brent.

"Paul was helping me out with some computer troubles," Valerie smiled, grabbing a couple strawberries and cucumber slices from the platter and tossing them in a metal shaker. "I invited him over to take a dip in our pool as thanks, caught a glimpse of his giant cock through his swim suit, and, well, I couldn't help myself."

Valerie smiled at Paul as she grabbed a large muddler and started crushing and grinding the fruit, working the thick shaft like it was a cock, purposefully dropping her jaw and moaning a little before smiling and tossing it aside.

"Shit, that's all it took?" Brent laughed, shaking his head.

"Well, yes, why?" Valerie asked as she measured out some gin and simple syrup, grabbing a lime and cutting it in half and squeezing its juices into the cup.

"I mean, a woman as beautiful as you, and, well, no offense Paul," Brent shrugged.

"Fuck you too, Brent," Paul laughed.

"I'm just saying, it's a little hard to swallow."

"Hmm, well I never have any trouble swallowing," Valerie giggled, filling the shaker with ice and putting a larger metal cup over it, hitting it and forcing them both together, tightly, before shaking it over her head.

"You know what I mean," Brent stammered, and Valerie smiled as she strained the cocktail out into a glass filled with ice, then opened up a bottle of soda water and topped it off.

"Here you go," She smiled, dropping a fresh strawberry in and passing the drink off to Zack, who took a sip and smiled.

"That's amazing, what's it called?" He asked, and Valerie rolled her eyes.

"Oh, I don't know, the 'Too Weak for Whiskey' I suppose," She joked, and everyone laughed.

"Alright, alright, yeah, it's a little girly." Zack laughed.

"Girly?" Valerie snapped, her nostrils flaring, then she turned to Paul, catching his eye, and calming herself, smiling. "Oh no, dirty martinis are girly, that drink is downright childish."

Tyler and Brent could barely help themselves, chortling and snorting as they clapped Zack on the shoulder, and Valerie came out from behind the bar, sauntering up to Paul, wrapping her arms around him and resting her face on his chest.

"But if you're implying that Paul had to bribe me or blackmail me to be his little kitten, I won't have it," she warned, turning back to Brent. "Paul's my big, strong, sweet man, he treats me better than anyone's ever bothered to try."

Paul felt his stomach flip with guilt as she stood there lying for his behalf, trying not to make eye contact.

"Fair enough, well, he's a lucky man," Brent smiled, and they finished their cocktails, all the guys trying to flirt with and impress Valerie, staring at her body, before finally Tyler drained his glass.

"Hey, Valerie, would you mind making me another?" He asked, and she turned to Paul.

"Oh, no, I'd rather not have a bunch of young, underage boys getting drunk at my house," she admitted, looking up at Paul. "Is that alright, sir? I'm getting very tired, you did a good job of wearing me out."

"Valeries right," Paul agreed, shrugging, ushering them out of the room. "Maybe some other time."

"Yeah, fair enough," Tyler shrugged, and they all finished their drinks, slowly walking out the room.

"Well, thanks for having us," Brent smiled, blushing, and Valerie leaned in, kissing them one by one on the cheek as they headed out the front door.

"Any time," She giggled, then caught herself. "Well, any time that Paul allows it."

They all groaned a little, then stepped out and into the dark night.

***************************

Once they were all gone, Valerie lunged at Paul, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him.

"Oh Paul!" She moaned, rubbing her face against his neck. "That was wonderful! It was a dream come true!"

"I thought you'd enjoy it," Paul laughed, spanking her ass, and she bounced, giggling.

"I did, you're the best sir a little kitten could ever ask for," She moaned.

"You're not too bad yourself," Paul laughed, and she dropped to her knees, waiting patiently as Paul grabbed her leash off the mantle and walked back over to her, clipping it into her collar.

"Take me to bed?" She whimpered, and Paul nodded.

"Come along, kitten," He told her, and she followed him obediently up the stairs and into the master bedroom.

"You, uh, you don't really want me to start pimping you out, do you?" Paul asked as he undressed, sheepishly looking away.

"No, silly, of course not!" She laughed, stripping herself naked and lying down on the bed, watching him undress. "I don't want to be a real whore, that was all, well, just a lovely little fantasy."

She giggled as she watched Paul toss his clothes aside and lie down next to her.

"Good, that was fun, but I don't, I'd never want to actually share you like that, I mean, all the time or anything," Paul fumbled for words, and Valerie blushed.

"No, you never will, I'm all yours, sir," She purred, pulling him close, nuzzling up next to him. "I belong to you, no one else."

*****************************

The next week and a half flew by like a dream. Paul spent almost every night at Valerie's, fucking her and punishing her. She'd dress up for him, play music for him, even taught him how to mix drinks and dance, and they'd managed to go out more than once, driving a couple towns over so as to not be recognized, and she'd insistently bought him outfits for the occasion.

Everything was getting to be so normal, so enjoyable, but then Roger returned, and Paul was put out, having to wait patiently for a week before he left again, this time for Fiji or the Caymen Islands or Thailand or something.

And that's how Paul found himself walking down the side of the road away from his house, sweating in the hot sun, before a large, black SUV pulled up, and the window rolled down.

"Get in," Valerie smiled, and he jumped into the passenger seat. She was wearing yoga pants and a tight black tank top, a big handkerchief tying her hair back and sunglasses hiding her face, like a fugitive or a woman having an affair.

"Oh god, I've missed you, sir!" Valerie groaned, unbuckling her seat belt and jumping into his lap, the car still running in the middle of the road as she kissed him and sank her nails into his flesh.

"Whoa, ha, relax," Paul laughed, pushing her off of him. "It's only been a couple days, here, let's find a spot we can be alone at."

Valerie blushed, pulling back, then lunged forward and continued kissing him.

"I'm sorry sir! I can't help it!" She giggled, then slumped down at his side. "Will you drive?"

Paul had never driven a car so large, looking around at Roger Mansfield's SUV, but he shrugged.

"Sure," He smiled, climbing over to the driver's side, and Valerie smiled, sitting down comfortably in the space between the two front seats and reaching over, pulling Paul's cock out.

"Just go to the big car park building next to the mall, it'll be empty at the top couple levels," she told him, grabbing his dick and shoving it down her throat.

"Sounds good," Paul groaned, putting the car into drive and setting off.

"Oh Paul, fuck, I've missed your cock!" She groaned, gagging and drooling all over his lap as he drove.

"I've missed you too, kitten," He smiled, grabbing her hand and wrapping his fingers around hers.

"Every day?" She whimpered, looking up at him.

"Every day," he promised, and she smiled, burying her face against his body, then grabbed his cock and shoved it back down her throat again.

It wasn't long before he found the parking lot, and as he maneuvered through the many levels, he found Valerie was right, the top levels were barren, and he grabbed a spot next to a wall where it would be hard to see them from most angles.

"Mmm, come here," She demanded, grabbing him and pulling him back through the interior, past the first row of seats and into the back, where the third row had been pushed down leaving a large, empty flat trunk, a big soft sheet spread out for them, a small bag at the side with cold bottles of water and one of the vibrators.

She quickly lifted her tank top over her head, exposing her large, round tits, bouncing in Paul's face, and he leaned forward, kissing and biting and sucking on them.

"Oh Paul!" She moaned, kissing his head and scratching his back, then she turned around, lying flat on her stomach, her ass raised in the air.

"Pull them off," She demanded, and Paul grabbed her pants, yanking them down, only to be met with the sight of her plug, resting firmly in her ass shaking from side to side as she groaned, giggling a little.

"You've been wearing this all day?" Paul asked, and she nodded.

"I've been wearing it every day, for you, sir," She whispered.

"What about Roger?" Paul asked, and Valerie laughed.

"Roger's idea of foreplay is thirty minutes of me complaining that he never fucks me," She giggled. "If I don't make him, he won't ever bother trying to see me naked."

"Fuck," Paul groaned, spanking her ass.

"Oh god! Harder! I've been so bad!" Valerie groaned, squirming and shaking her ass, and Paul spanked her again.

"Thank you sir! Thank you! I need to be punished!"

Paul spanked her again and again, her ass turning bright red as she bit her lip and whimpered, tears finally streaming down her cheeks before she turned to him, sniffling and sobbing quietly.

"What's wrong? Was I too rough?" Paul asked, a little shaken up, but she shook her head.

"No! I just- I just- I missed you so much!" She sobbed, and Paul lifted her pants back up into place, pulling her close so she could wrap her arms and legs around him, whimpering and sobbing quietly as she clung to him, and he stroked her flesh, kissing her, until she calmed down.

"I'm ok, I'm ok, I'm sorry, sir," She finally cooed, letting go and turning back over, pulling her pants down to her knees and grabbing the vibrator, lifting her ass up and turning the vibrator on, moaning as she played with her clit, then she shoved it inside her wet little pussy.

"Paul!" She gasped, shaking her head. "Paul please! Please fuck my ass! I'm such a filthy whore! I need your cock in my ass!" She begged, and Paul started stripping.

"Fuck, you're such a good little kitten for me," Paul grunted, and she moaned as he straddled her from behind, spitting on his cock and lubing it up as he gently tugged the plug from her ass, setting it aside before grabbing his dick and shoving it deep inside her gaping ass.

"OH FUCK PAUL!" Valerie groaned, bouncing back and forth, taking nearly the entirety of his cock inside her ass as she fucked her pussy with the vibrator.

"FUCK!" She screamed, squirting all over the sheet, her jaw dropping as Paul fucked her roughly, choking and spanking her, pulling her hair.

"Again! It's happening again!" She groaned, exploding with juices.

"What are you?" Paul asked, and she turned to him, biting her lip.