Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you could." Paul whispered, and Valerie stood up, sitting down on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I suppose I have quite a bit of dirt against you, then, don't I?" She asked, smiling and blushing, running her fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, enough to pretty much ruin my life," Paul smiled, shrugging, and Valerie giggled.

"Well then, Paul, if you don't want everyone to find out about your indescretions," Valerie smiled, grabbing Paul's neck and forcing him to look up into her eyes, "You're going to have to start doing everything I say, when I say it."

Paul laughed a little, lost in disbelief at what he was hearing.

"You're blackmailing me?" He asked, and she let go of him, grabbing her hoodie and lifting it over her head, standing up to wrap her legs around him and sitting back down, straddling him in the chair.

"I absolutely am," she smiled.

"Jesus," Paul laughed, leaning forward and biting her nipple, sucking and kissing it as she gasped, panting, rubbing her pussy against his cock. "And what do you expect me to do first?"

"Mmm," Valerie groaned, holding his face against her chest. "I expect you to get a passport."

"A passport?" Paul moaned, leaning back, and she smacked his chest.

"Yes! A passport! You're taking me on a vacation!" She giggled, standing up and dropping her sweat pants, standing before him, naked, before sitting down on the table and spreading her legs.

"Ok, ok, fair, but for now," he smiled, pulling his cock out and stepping forward, grabbing her legs and spreading them, but she pushed him back.

"Oh no, sir!" She laughed, shaking her head. "You don't get to stick your cock in me until you have a passport!"

"What?" Paul groaned, shaking his head as he stroked his hard cock. "But doesn't that take weeks?"

"Usually," Valerie giggled, and Paul groaned, sitting back, but she snapped her fingers.

"I didn't tell you to sit down, now get over here," She demanded, grabbing Paul's hair and pushing his face towards her pussy, forcing him to lick her and kiss her clit.

"Oh, Paul!" She gushed as he started going down on her.

"Really?" He stood up, shaking his head, blushing as he smiled at her, and she leaned forward, kissing him.

"Yes," She whispered, "Once you get that passport, I'll go back to being your kitten, and you can do whatever you want to me, I'll be the best, submissive little whore you could ever imagine."

"And until then?" Paul asked, groaning a little.

"Until then?" Valerie giggled, grabbing Paul's hair and pushing him back down to his knees, forcing his face against her pussy. "Until then, you'd better do as you're told."