All Comments on 'Negroni'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Massage and a Lift

Definitely one of the better stories ive read here....well spaced.....and correct to a tee....love the massage details the best....not rushed....and from experience of giving quite a few to females.....you certainly captured the essense of a sensual massage....would definitely like to read how you go about the second date......itll be a difficult one to beat this !!!!

cozymel43cozymel43over 8 years ago
As Hot as it Gets!

This was probably the best story I've ever read on this or any other site. The details of the massage were incredible. The description of her body was utterly fantastic. The author did such a fantastic job of drawing you into the scene, well, let's just say I had to stop twice and take care of business.

CharlyDCharlyDover 8 years ago
Two words

Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nicely done

1965Squash1965Squashover 8 years ago
Excellent beginning?

This story screams for more. While I am not one for big boobs, I would certainly love to see this woman if she were real. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic.

He has to taste her....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A "Job" well done

I thoroughly enjoyed this. The exquisite detail in which she was described down to the look in her eyes. While in real life I would doubt his restraint in this situation it added to the entire story. And I have to admit there is not much sexier then to look into a womans eyes when she is really into enjoying your dick. VERY WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great, as always

My favorite author on here. Always terrific. With this one though, I'd like to see it spaced out a bit more. All of it in one night seemed a bit much. But that's just a minor criticism on another good one.

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffover 8 years ago
Massage is the Best Foreplay

My first real sex was with my divorced next door neighbor.

It started when I gave her shoulder massages. Then to her back.

When I got to her feet, I was in heaven [I already had developed a strong foot fetish!!]

Ever since then I have found that the key to good sex is a soothing foreplay massage.

Even if she falls asleep, when she awakes, she feels she owes you.

Foreplay is all the fun, fucking is just the end.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
can't wait

to see what happens on their first real date

angel_grantangel_grantover 8 years ago
*fans self*

Well, that was hot.

I'm a big fan of the slow, detailed buildup. Love the pacing and the attention to tactile detail. Very steamy.

Not to be greedy, but it seems like there's enough unexplored territory for a sequel or two. Here's hoping your time allows for further exploration.

peacekeeper25peacekeeper25over 8 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent erotica, told with sensitivity and honesty.

ukguy55ukguy55over 8 years ago
Perfect scenario.

Excellent story and very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

Fucking Awesome

Ryan5555Ryan5555about 3 years ago
Magic massage

Again, a beautiful sexy build-up and fabulous sex, even though only oral. Only!! No way, explosive!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Realistic and detailed. Relaxing reading for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous