All Comments on 'Neighbor Becomes Angel to Widower'

by Lrt83

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I was a widower at 59 and our neighbour and long time friend of my wife and I invited be over one evening for drinks and a visit. It turned out to be more as she invited me to her bed, saying my wife of 38 years would tell her about my love making and how well endowed I was and she wanted to experience it first hand. Peg was eight years older than me who had been divorced for ten years though she had long term relationships. We kissed and then Peg stripped me as she kissed my lips than took my shirt off kissing and sucking my nipples than my pants and sucked and kissed my cock which was ready for some attention as my wife gave very good head and Peg was no a amatur. I lifted her up and then unbuttoned her blouse and released her breast which were still very firm for her age, her breast were about the same size as my wife's c's and I quickly kissed and suckled them till her nipples were large and swollen. As I beached into her pants and felt Pegs very swollen and moist slit. Removing her pants and then with her laying on her bed tasted her and smiled as she tasted so very good and I licked and sucked on her clit as my finger penetrated her and messaged her G spot. As she released an organism I mounted her and slowly entered her as she adjusted to my size. As I had not had sex in three months all my emotions and body screaming for love I cam in her as I felt her climate also. We made love three times that evening and learned that she was not disappointed as my wife's stories of love making were all true and she was going to help me recover from my morning.. Thanks Peg you helped me so very much and discovered so much more about sex...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
On What Planet...

...do people speak like this??

"You have brought new life to me and in this house, and I feel you are almost like Channel in so many ways. Would you consider living with me and creating a new life? You are about Channel's size and so far, I have all her clothes. You could wear them if you like."

"I hope this doesn't startle you, but I have grown attractive to you since you have come over here, seeing you as if you have been Channel, and I would like to treat you how I did my late wife, if that is alright with you?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the story might be better if the guy was in his 40s rather than 60s since it's difficult to imagine an attractive 60 year old even in fiction, especially a 60 year old who would be with a teen or 20-something, unless the 60 year old is some sort of fictional humanoid species like ageless a vampire or whatever. The hot girl has no reason to be with him if he's both elderly and average looking. If you're going to make a fiction story, might as well make the characters both be physically attractive. If you're implying that he's a 60 year who looks like he's only in his 30s or 40s then you should have put something in the story to indicate that. Otherwise readers are juts going to imagine an ordinary elderly-looking elderly man with a hot young girl, which I understand that that could be some people's particular fetish, it's just not for me though personally. I feel like there's a huge difference though between "hot young girl with older man" (could mean the older man is in his 20s, 30s, 40s, or 50s) vs "hot young girl with elderly grandpa", the latter is a pretty specific fetish while the former is more common and broad enough of a category to not really be considered a fetish.

If you wanted to make this a good fetish story for people who might have a fetish for young girl + elderly man pairing, you should have given some backstory for the girl would want to be with him. I understand that this is fiction and that it's supposed to be unrealistic, but sometimes I feel like if the fiction is made to be too unrealistic it can be difficult to connect with. Maybe if the girl has some psychological issues in some way or is coming out of an abusive situation it would make things seem more real. In real life girls who get abused by their parents, or family or romantic partners, when they get out of the abusive situation can be desperate for love and maybe something like that could better explain why a hot girl would want to be with an old 60 year old grandpa. Same goes for hot girls with severe mental illness, or hot girls in desperate financial situations. It's odd that the hot girl with the grandpa in this story seem to be a mostly functional caring person with no psychological illness or trauma. That is, if you to give the fiction a more realistic feel to it. Maybe what you were aiming for though was hyper-fictionality and wanted it to be as unrealistic as possible, I don't know. I'm just giving some suggestion for how you might be able to expand the story a bit more.

Also, I'm not sure why you made the widower seem so overly happy about his wife's death. It almost seems like he was just waiting for her to die, he seems too happy by the end when the he finally fucks the girl. They both seem to pollyannaish. A young hot girl wanting to be with a grandpa, and a grandpa who's wife just died, would both have to be generally pretty depressed people. If the story was a bit more realistic, that is. Of course fucking a hot girl can make any man happy, even a grandpa, but probably not happy enough that he would be completely get over the death of his wife instantly. An elderly man and woman who had kids and grandkids together would have been together for decades, and just losing a person you loved for decades would likely not be automatically solved by more pussy, meaningless sex doesn't always solve everything. And he if just wanted some more young tight pussy, then why not give him a harem of hot young girls to fuck? Seems strange that he would want only one to replace his wife. And her dressing in his wife's clothes, plus cooking the food his wife used to make, wouldn't stuff like that, stuff which reminds him of his late wife, just make him more depressed? But they both seem overly optimistic. Especially since consider that he's 60, he wife probably died of causes related to old age, if he was a younger widower, so a replacement wife could him a young man happier more easily. But elderly people, when they lose a spouse, also in addition to the death of their loved one, have contend with the fact of their own mortality.

So I have to sort of agree with who said "on what planet do people speak like that", although, I feel like that criticism sounded a bit vague and overly harsh because it wasn't constructive. So, I'm just elaborating here more precisely the reasons why exactly I think some people might not like this story, and also giving some suggestion on how could could improve so that the criticism doesn't sound just another random internet troll/hater.

strongentlestrongentle8 months ago

Love story but don’t think it could ever happen

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not hot in any way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous