Neighbor Carla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God I am so sorry. I just did not want to stop. I hope that is ok?" she said almost sad.

"Carla you can do that to me all day every day." I said looking into those dark eyes.

We laughed while we cleaned up and hit the shower.

During breakfast I had an idea. I can be an impulse kind of guy and with Carla that was easy. We seemed to mesh on every level. Well at this point mostly physical.

"When is Adam going to be home?" I asked. The mention of his named seemed to bring her back down from the high I had put her on.

"Not until tomorrow about 3:00 pm or so, but I don't think I can face him now. I cannot imagine having to spend another day with him. God why does this have to end? Why do I have live with Adam? Why am I such loser? Why..."

"Carla STOP. Listen to me for a minute. You do not have to spend any more time with Adam. This does NOT have to end. Most importantly, you are NOT a loser. Adam is the FUCKING LOSER. I was trying all afternoon yesterday to figure out a way to get that son of a bitch back. So listen to me and hear me out. Have you unpacked everything yet?

She looked at me strangely, "Mostly just the kitchen stuff. Lots of my clothes and stuff are still in boxes because I won't need them for a while."

"Ok." I said. "Hear me out. I don't know where we are heading but I know I want to give us a try. No guarantees or anything but move next door with me. We can get all your stuff over there today. Take what you want and fuck the rest. When Adam gets home let him come home to an empty house."

"Are you insane?" She said but with a hopeful look in her eyes. "You have only known me for a little over a month. We barely talked at all until yesterday. Now you want me to move in with you?"

"Look it is partly to get you out of this situation but tell me last night was like anything else you have ever experienced. Tell me you do not want to see if we can have more. I know Adam broke you in many ways and that is not right. So yes damn it, I want you to get away from him but I want you for ME more. Carla you ended up next door to me for a reason."

With tears in her eyes, she just stood and walked over to me with her arms out. I held her for a while and in my heart, I knew I was falling in Love with this woman. This perfect woman for me.

She looked up at me, "Please tell me you are not just fucking with me."

"Carla" I said, "I am not fucking with you at all. Here is what I am thinking."

So we started to go thru her belongings and see what she wanted. I learned that with most everything she had there was attached a bad memory. Adam got a fancy dinner set for her because she did not cook well enough and it would take the guests mind off how bad the food was. Three vacuum's because she could never clean well enough. Numerous dresses that would make her look good because she did not otherwise. Perfume to cover "her stink". So many things that he did to bring her down.

"Ok Carla is there anything here that means anything to you at all?" I asked.

"Well I have some pictures in the basement from when I was a child. Not much else though." She started to cry again.

"Fuck this. If you want anything at all here, get it. Otherwise you can start over fresh with me." I told her.

We grabbed a few clothes and not much else. We left a note on the table that simply said, "Sorry Adam, I ran next door to get some cream. I should be home soon."

"I'll bet that will just piss him off that you left the house without his permission."

So that night we talked. I had no idea the damage that he had caused Carla. She would cry and laugh. We talked until the sun came up and by that time, I had her mostly laughing. We were hitting it off and found we had many things in common. We were NOT planning a wedding or anything like that. We even agreed to keep separate bedrooms for now until we figured out how things were going.

With the sun rising we got tired. We slept for a few hours but I had set an alarm for 1:30 in the afternoon. We got up and got ready for Adams return.

Adam was late like always and we saw him pull in about 3:30. Knowing we would not have much time, we were already sitting around naked. To pass the time we just kept slowing playing with ourselves. Carla came several times but I held mine in. I was building up a mega load.

Once we was Adam pull in I stood up in full view of the open front door. Carla came over, knelt in front of me, and started to suck my cock. She knew what she was doing.

"Wait for him to get here. Don't cum too early." She said between gags.

"You might want to slow down a little then sweetheart." I moaned.

She did not and that was probably for the better. Adam was on his way over. I said he would be at the door in about 10 seconds. With that, she buried my stiff cock all the way to the balls.

Knowing how bad he said she at sucking cock I knew this would get him the most.

"Suck it Carla. That a girl take it ALL the way down." I yelled. "Fuck it I am going to cum down your throat."

With that, I dumped yet another load into Carla's throat. My cock now completely buried in that beautiful face of hers and her tongue sticking out licking my balls Adam got to the door.

"What the fuck is this shit." He screamed. "You always told me you can't do that because you gag."

Her mouth dripping with my cum she looked at him. "Fuck you. Your little tiny cock tastes like Vaseline. All you do is fucking jerk off. I don't suck you cock like this because you are a FUCKING ASSHOLE."

"Sorry neighbor." I said. "Looks like she only likes men."

"Guess it is you now that nobody wants asshole." Carla quietly said. "Fuck off. I got all my shit over here that I want. I'm living here now and you can listen to him fuck me every day now."

Adam did not say anything else. He walked away and Carla got a smile on her face that I have not seen yet.

We continued this little fuckfest for about 3 months. Adam sold the house and left shortly after that day in May. Took a big loss to get out quickly. Carla and I never worked out. She stayed with me for about a year. Our sex slowly fading out. She had met someone and was taking her time with him.

"Pat?" she said on the day she was moving out, "I have to thank you for all you did for me. I have talked to my boyfriend Dave and told him everything. He said if there is anything that he can do for you to let him know."

"Thanks Carla. I may take you up on that someday. You have a skill set with that mouth of yours and I hope you are using it with Dave. You deserve to be happy."

With that Carla said, "Well I do have one more surprise for you. That is if you are up for it. Dave wants to fuck me while I suck you off. Kind of a going away present for you. What do you think?"

I did not have to say a thing. We had talked about this in the past. That she would like to be fucked by someone while blowing me. Just turned out this Dave guy was up for it.

With that, she went to the front door and waved in Dave. "He has been sitting outside this whole time?" I said.

"Yep. Told him I would either be coming out or I would wave him in." She said with that smile on her face.

We all went to her old bedroom and she started removing her clothes slowly while teasing us both. She went to Dave first and worked his pants open. Dropping them, I could see what Carla liked with him. She took his cock into her mouth and slowly just sucked on the very tip. Watching her with another cock in her mouth was quite the turn-on. I was going to drop my pants when she crawled over to me.

Knowing what I was going to do she said, "Now, now let me do that for you."

With amazing skill, my pants were on the floor in seconds. I took my shirt off and stood there with another guy watching me get my dick sucked by Carla. While I thought it might be strange it was actually quite the rush.

Carla stopped and let me get up on the bed. Lying there with my legs hanging over the end she bent over me putting her face on my cock. With that, Dave took the opportunity to come up behind her. She started to bob her head up and down on me while stroking me with both hands. She had a twisting motion that she did while she did that. One had going one-way and the other going the other. She would pump me with those hands while she had the head of my cock popping in and out of her wet mouth.

Dave started pumping her harder, which gave her a back and forth motion on me. This was different from any blowjob in the past. Twisting hands, head bobbing up and down while moving back and forth. My God, I cannot believe this is happening.

"Fuck me in the ass, FUCK ME IN THE ASS!" Carla screamed.

Dave spit on her ass while pulling his cock from her dripping pussy. I knew she was cumming and the wetness on his cock proved it.

"Here it comes." Dave warned her as he started his cock between her cheeks. He was moving slow and I knew this was his first time fucking her ass. She liked it hard and fast.

"Don't tickle my ass, FUCK ME like a man. Fuck me hard." She yelled.

Dave buried his cock in her ass just a couple times and he was done. She was pushing her ass hard against him. He almost fell over but pushed back. His entire cock was deep in her tight ass.

Looking down at Carla with my cock in her mouth as far as it could go she looked up at me. She could not breathe. Her eyes were pleading to me to cum. I obliged.

"Oh SHIT!" I said as my cock began to pulse and throb. She started to moan and cry as Dave filled her ass and I her throat. The vibration of her vocal cords wrapped about my swelling cock helmet caused an orgasm like no other I have never had. Dave was pushing Carla against me and I was pushing her against him. My cock filling her throat and his her ass.

Unable to breathe still I could see Carla turning blue. I tried to pull back but she grabbed my ass and pulled me hard. I did not resist. Carla passed out.

When Carla came to, she looked up at me. "So how was that? Everything you had imagined?"

"Damn Carla that was amazing. You did have me scared there for a minute. Once you passed out I pulled out to make sure you could breathe."

"I knew you would. I wanted to see if I could take it that far. Been wanting to try it with you but knew you might need the extra push." She motioned back to Dave.

With that, we all got dressed and they said their goodbyes. Carla said we would keep in touch and we do. Every few months she and Dave stop over. It was never going to work with her and me but she does have something good with Dave.

12