All Comments on 'Neighbor Photo Shoot'

by Brian6588

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry

Fell asleep a few paragraphs into this. Did I miss anything or was it all the same cookie cutter photo shoot situations?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hey I liked.

some will pass on this type of connection in a story. But get real this stuff happens and a many of photo shoots never see the light of day...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So are we supposed to feel sorry for the photographer, . . .

when the police find him beat to a cripple, with a camera lens stuffed up his ass hole?

People this stupid don't know when to quit, and they will be caught. Can you picture it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
hey I liked it

you are so right about photoshoots. The photographer alone with a near naked wife, wine, feeling sexy. It happens

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I feel like a dirty whore and I like it. I want to see if he notices the glow on my face you gave me."

He did notice, and he kicked her out and never spoke to her again. But she did become an escort for the service Brian photos for and she was even hired by her son for a frat party.... which he didn't attend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
He better pack his things and run for it

Her husband is going to take one look at her then come looking for him. With mayhem in mind. Even if he's blind and doesn't take one look or smell of her and realize another man has had his wife, what happens when he sees the photos? Could this guy be any dumber? Poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! This story reminds me of Annony's marriage

His wife fucked the fleet while he cleaned you daily sometimes 2 or 3 times a day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re: last comment

What do you expect from something that makes derogatory comments about Annony .. in an anonymous comment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
decent spank fiction

I realize that the staple of the loving wives category is revenge porn where readers prefer to spank off to some bitch getting burned, it is nice to have a regular spank story where we can spank off to just sex. I am not going to give it a 5 because the whole photo shoot is pretty much a trope by now but I still enjoyed it.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
I love hot photos

Great depiction of a fun photo shoot. Like the story. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story xoxoxo

If course it's great, Annette! Some whore screwing someone besides her husband and getting away with it. Not really your style though. She only has one man at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You call this a story

Neighbor fucks whore wife. Now what ,when husband finds out,.kill them both! Who is stupid enough to fuck a married women. When their is so many single women available. Is it something you want to destroy your neighbors wife and husband.just a sick short .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's your storey!

You ended with will she even show her husband! It's your storey you tell us in the sequel. You pick: something good, something bad, divorce, revenge, death, de-balling threesome, permanent FWB,? Your choice!

I liked it. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Been there...

I am a photographer, I am currently under contract with a large cosmetics company. But I still do personal work on the side. And my favorite? Boudoir. Far and away the best time any photographer can have. And if you make the woman feel sexy, then chances are you are going to get laid. At the very least, blown. Many wives have come to me and then cum with me. And believe it or not, most of the husband call me up and thank me for the great photos. Many even book their wives for another session. So, all of these whiny little bitches acting like this doesn't happen, are probably still waiting to lose their own virginity. Please keep posting and we will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Yeah, obviously this latest anon dude likes to read stories about his own day to day life as a fantasy. Totally not making shit up to stir the pot. Seems legit!

teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 6 years ago
5 Stars

This was great. Unlike many of the annony's on this site I have the ability to realize this is a story and that's all. Brian 6588 used a tried and true story line and wrote his own. Unsurprisingly there are Annony's that just can't be satisfied with anything no matter the genre. What a sad life they must lead to troll this site and tear up a story. I guess it begs the question, If you didn't like it why did you read it? If you can do better have at it. I have yet to see ANY story posted by someone named anonymous.

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another one

living in his mommy basement writing delusional stories about himself as a stud. Just sick! 33 men living like him favorited this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Delete the trolls please

Get rid of these fools and their dumb remarks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Jolly good stuff....

Well, I must just say that I thought this was a jolly fine story. Full of fun and fucking, just how we like it. Ten out of ten, I'd say.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Delete the trolls and this author has no comments left on this fantasy POS .

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs9 months ago

I get tired of reading how these other guys always has a huge cock or bigger than their husbands’. Story loses it credibility w/me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrian6588@Brian6588
I admit I may not have the best writing skills. But I have a Masters in Math. I don't judge you because you can't do a simple math problem. I have been fortunate to have a very active and interesting sex life. This is a safe way for me to share my life undetected by people...