Neighborhood Association (Swing)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have let myself go, a little."

"Oh, kay." Stopping her at the third button, "You've had enough. Come on, lets get you home."

"I'm not ready, stop. I haven't finished my wine yet. Suph! Huh! Snh?"

"You're drunk."

"Well? You said yourself I should loosen up, and if that's what it takes to get some attention from you."

"I don't like it when you get this drunk, and stop unbuttoning your blouse."

"Huh!" She pulled it out of the skirt instead. "Not the wine. The boob job."

"Mary!"

"What? Now who's making a scene?"

"I don't want to fight. Here, let me help you up."

"No! If you don't want to stay, go. Home, I'm having a good time here, so I want to stay. Why don't you go talk to Gina. I bet she'd give you a dance after this song." Shaking her head, and thinking. "What kind of music is this?"

"I don't know. Techno? I'm not leaving you alone here in this den of sin. You know they're," Lowering to a whisper. 'swingers?' So quiet, she had to lip read. Frowning, then squinting, and finally letting her eyes closed.

She took a deep breath. "What?" Shaking her head, she couldn't hear him under the music, but the beat. The long slow steady beat, sounded familiar, but she couldn't quite place it to the relentless pounding of a headboard against the wall. Not that she payed any attention to the subliminal message of the lyrics, scrolling bye behind the show.

It's not a stage, more of a step. All the way back to the big screen bracketed over the dance mirror.

[You can have my isolation. You can have the hate that it brings...]

"No, I don't want you to get a boob job."

"Hm? Oh, good. Could you help me back over to the love-seat?"

"Of course." Taking her hand to steady her. She leaned over on his arm, brushed his shoulder with his hair, and raised her lips to whisper in his ear.

"I'm horny."

"Mary!"

"Lets do it here. God, I'm so horny you wouldn't believe."

"Stop it." It was his turn to push her hand off his fly. She dropped the glass, but it just tipped over to spill on the dark carpet.

Ignored, not the first fluid to be spilled on that deep purple shag. Certainly not the last tonight, but she laughed. Loudly, spilling on the couch, and pulling at her skirt to spread her knees wider.

Cheap date, but for the first time in her life, she felt so free!

;

Kenneth (MM IR)

Yeah, she's thick, but I've seen it. Her show, and she puts on a pretty damned good show, but. I can hardly believe we ever even got a chance to see her like this. At the start of the night, we just roll our eyes. Just knowing it won't going to get loud, and rowdy until the Christian conservatives leave, but it's her bar.

Gina, her house too. That Al's a lucky man, she brings home the bacon, and her milkshake brings all the boys to the bar. While she's busy, I take my big ass mug back around to top it off. You got to tip it, so the foam piles up, but it's like a nice cold bowl of oatmeal with a deep black cup of coffee on the bottom.

He took her back to their seat again, and Scotty clinked mugs with me. So, while I'm back there, I top him off, but don't tip it. He's not from there, his family is, and he's a red head. Big, and pink cheeked, but he sure can drink any of us under the table.

"Get me down the Glenfiddich, while you're at it." He just don't talk like Skottie, from Star Trek. Damn good impersonation, but he pours another glass, and downs it. Washes it down with more stout, and I add another layer of cream on top of mine. Lick off the mustache. That's what it is, like a Latte, I guess. The latte of beers, but I see why he likes it. I don't like a latte, I take it black, but this Guinness? "Mh!"

Charley is a little reluctant at first, but if anybody is going to drag him into this lifestyle, it's Gina. Geraldine, or Dina, whatever. She's bisexual too, but seeing that church lady loosen up. Get it out, and. I didn't even know she knew what a BJ is.

"Hey, Kenny?"

"Yeah." Coming around the bar.

"You still thirsty?"

"Yeah." And hard.

He already had it out, and he's thick too.

"Good."

I like them thick, but that skinny white lady. Kind of hard to turn away from that. I didn't think she had it in her, but. Shrug. I'd have thought she would be the last one, the one that would need the most convincing, but. I don't guess you can judge a book by the cover.

He's not circumcised, either. And I like that too. Slipping it back with my lips.

"Huh! Yeah." Just petting down my high top fade. "Yeah, just like that."

"Mh hm! Snh?"

"Huh!" It didn't take long to get his nut.

;

Mary (FM Spouses Exhib)

"Huh!" I had to breathe. "Hedonists." Right across the street, but all these years of temptation, and denying myself the pleasure. It isn't at all like the daytime dramas, "Adultery," Harlotry... I got the buttons off, but then my arms stuck in the cuffs. "FUCK!"

"Honey."

"Oh, come off it, Chuck. Jesus, will You loosen up a little? For Christ sake, help me get out of these goddamned sleeves!"

"Wh?" He started turning, but I caught his cheek.

"Don't look. Look at me, don't worry about." The homosexuals, doing what they're doing, over at the bar. "Huh!" I'd just gotten his manhood turgid, and I don't want to risk what the sight might do. In my condition, I can't let him go flaccid seeing such a. Homosexual act, right behind him. He's still wet from my mouth, but I don't need it there, he stops me at the clasp of my bra. "Them, pay attention to me."

"No, huh! Leave it on."

"Take me Charles, take me now!"

"Just," he pulled at my hips, my underwear, and I hurried to kick them off over my shoe, and just let them hang. "Let me get these down." I just had to get them up, my heels behind his back, and him inside me.

"Uh, yes!" Finally, "Fuck, YES!"

'God, you're such a pottymouth tonight.'

"Fucking pottymouth. Say it."

"Fuck, ing?"

"Louder, talk dirty to me, while you fuck me like a cheap whore in a bar. UHN!" A topless bar. I've never been, but I could just imagine. "Ahhh! NH!" No idea she was actually a stripper. All this time, a stripper across the street. Of course, how else could she afford that house on just an assistant's salary. An executive assistant, yes. I had just never wondered, that her husband doesn't have to work.

"Yeah, I'll. Fuck you. I'll fuck you good. Slut?"

"Yes, yeahs! Fuck me like a tawdry slut, uhn! Nhm!"

"Yeah, slut. You like to fuck."

"Auh I love it. I LOVE IT! AuaAHHHHN! HuhH!?"

I've never felt it like this!

"Nhm!"

"Huh! Huh huh!"

"Oh, oh Charles!"

"Oh Jeeze! Ow!"

"Oh Charles!"

"That hurts, stop!"

"Huh!" Let go of his shoulder blades. "HuhHhuhH!" My nails, dug into his back, and I didn't realize that. I was scratching him so deep.

"Jeeze, did you draw blood?"

"Huh, huhH!" Striped across his back. "Oh god. I'm sorry. That was just so passionate, and intense!" I felt them. The damage I had done, and his ribs underneath. "Huh, smooch!" Licking my lips to taste it. "Uhnluh luh!"

"Oh, my. God!"

"Sorry, I'm sorry, I just. Huh, I'm sorry."

When did the music stop?

"Uh, dear?" Looking around.

"Cover yourself." Tugging down my skirt.

I was already clutching my arms protectively over my chest, but they were all staring at me. Even Mr. MacIntyre, but I wonder if Arlene knows about him, and. "Oh!" Kennith. "Oh, my!" That's, large. "Word?" Very large. I can hardly imagine. Well, hardly. Would be, the proper term, Actually. I never even suspected that he might be homosexual, but. The way he's looking at me now.

I don't believe he actually is. What I had just seen him doing, notwithstanding.

"You satisfied?"

"We better leave."

"If you want, but if she's not satisfied, she can stay. So can you, if you want to watch."

"No, we're leaving."

"No!" I pulled my arm out of his hand.

"Mary!"

"No, I'm not. Satisfied." Not yet, but I only have to look up. At her, standing over me, and they do sag. Enough to cover the scars, but I also have to wonder what they feel like. Sitting up, and reaching back for the clasp. "Huh," I don't believe I have ever been truly satisfied. "Not yet."

;

Al (MM NS Cuck. MMMFF Orgy)

Scroll down the touch screen [Ministry - Cannibal Song (The mind is a terrible thing to taste)] No Karaoki version of this one, but the lyrics aren't important.

"Huhuhuh." Set down the punch bowl of rubbers, "You satisfied?"

"No, I'm not. Not yet."

"Huhahaha." Pat him on the back. "Why don't you give her a hand, hun?" Pat her ass. "Come on, this is the best part."

He shook his head. The scratches weren't that bad, but sure enough that proper modest presentable church wife went right for the tits.

"Gracious, they feel so firm?"

"Just sit back, and enjoy the show." Pulling out a stool, I went around the bar. "Have another beer?"

"Yeah, uh." Shaking his head, and tearing himself away. "You better make it one of the dark ones. I can't taste the lager any more."

"One stout, cumming up." Tip it for a good head. Better than he got, but you know how it is. Missionary, of course. Wouldn't want to sow any seed in the wrong place, by accident. They know the drill, wrap those weasels if she's not yours.

"Khah!"

About time to break out the Tequila, and cut a lime. "I ever tell you where we met?"

He shook his head, but didn't turn away. Doesn't seem to mind watching his woman with another woman. Going down...

"Uh, ngh. Jeeze, sus, fucking christ! You know how to lick a fucking twat!"

"She's never been like this."

"Probably why she's got so much to get out of her system." Shoot it. "Kuh!" Lick the salt, and bite the lime. "Smrch, huh! I met her at the bar. Her bar."

"Oh, I knew she was a bartender."

"Yeah, but not just that. She owns the place, and dances there." He didn't have to ask, having just seen her opening act. When you get to be my age, you remember when it sprung up like a teenager. Now, it takes a lot more to get you going.

"UhnrRAHh!" His wife, clamping her long shapely thighs around my wife's hair? Yeah, that'll do it, but I'll wait. He's not ready to see that. "Yeyes yes, yes. Oh, yes!" Shaking, and finally relaxing her vice grip on her hair.

"I've never seen her, climax like that, either." To himself, thousand yard stare. Snap by his ear, to see him blink.

"Come here." Gina grabbed Kenny. What the hell, biggest dick on the block. Yeah, he's not Urban, Inner City, much less ghetto, he's black. Went to fucking Harvard, brought more money to the neighborhood than Charley, and my wife, put together.

"I'm pussy whipped." Shrug, and put down an elbow. "Hot and cold pussy, all you can eat, and I make sure she's happy. It's not a bad life."

"What about God?"

"What about him? You ever read that damned thing? They have polygamy, sex slaves, harems, the whole nine back in the old testament. He doesn't give a damn what we do, as long as nobody gets hurt, and."

He looked back, and started getting mad.

"Charley. It's what she wants. Don't worry about being able to satisfy her, any more. Maybe when you're younger, but she's what. 40 something now?"

"Uh, huh?" It's just hard to watch her getting plowed, right next to Gina, taking 9 inches. 9 thick inches. Plus the rubber, that's our primary rule.

"Look, most of the 10 commandments are about diseases. He's wearing a rubber, and you already planted your seed there." For once, the hostess sucking out the cream filling. What the hell, they've been monogamous their whole lives, or adult lives. Virgins prior to that. "First, it's no big deal, but I bet they didn't teach you in Sunday school that middle aged women are in their sexual primes. That's why we can't satisfy them alone, and she doesn't even masturbate, does she?"

"Of course not!" Insulted by the very idea.

"Right, so it's downright cruel, leaving her home to tease herself with soap operas, and romance novels, when that doesn't even begin to fill the hole in their lives. That's what you have to understand. You remember what it was like in high school?"

"Barely."

"Well, I don't know about you, but I couldn't jerk off enough to keep it down."

"Oh, I don't."

"Of course not, and it was hard. Resisting the temptation with all those girls around you."

"But I did."

"So did she." Point. "Until now, she's been saving herself for you, every damned day, and you did your best, but that's not good enough any more. You're not a young man any more, and she's never had so much sexual need in her entire life. Now, look what she's been holding back."

Fingercuffs.

"Uh!"

"No, look at her. Look at your wife, having the time of her life, because she's never had two men at once before. Look how happy she is. Now, you have to ask yourself. Do you want her to be happy, or go back to being unsatisfied?"

"I don't know."

"Well, ask her yourself, when she finally knows what sexual satisfaction feels like."

She's an alcoholic. A closet alcoholic, my wife owns a bar, and had me make another one in the basement, so she could enjoy it without worrying about her girls, and the overhead. Same thing, some guys gamble away their life savings, and others build John Wayne Gacy dungeons in their basements. We're sex addicts, too. So, we have an open marriage, she just need more than I do now. This is how she unwinds, but it's sad to see such a beautiful woman that can't. Even more beautiful now that she can, with her hair wrecked from being jammed into the cushions, and he did it first. Makeup smeared all over the place, clothes kicked off as fast as she could get out of them. Her husband did it first, missionary style.

"Uhp! Grulghk!"

"Shit." Better grab the towel. That's leather, and she had a lot of wine on her stomach.

"Uh, shit!" Kenny pulled out, and just pumped it into the rubber.

"Huh, urlph! Spt! Huh, sorry."

"Huh! It's all right. Just let me clean it up, and. Get out of the way."

Had to go with the white calfskin. She said it set off the decor, Idafucking know from interior decorating, I just don't want to carry this fucking thing out for her to buy a new one. Again, but I stripped the cushions.

"Oh, does this fold out?"

"Of course it does." It's a playroom, we have orgies down here. Why wouldn't the couch fold out into a bed? "Just let me get this cleaned up."

;

Ward (Son 18)

"hey, uh." I came down to ask if they could keep it down. "Is that Mrs. Marshal?"

"What are you doing down here, son?"

"Uh, sorry. Couldn't sleep, and it's a school night. but." Bent over the pool table. Tilt my head. "Come on, dad. It's a little late. If you're going to have orgies down here. Uh." Yup, DP.

"Well," he stopped. Trying to push me out, and patted my back. "I guess you're old enough."

"Huh! Maybe not old enough to go to work with mom, but I'm no virgin, dad. I'm 18, I. Just." Blink. from across the street. "I know you're swingers, all right?" But. "The Marshals?"

Really weird to see mom with her husband too, but.

"They had a lot of, pent up. Needs."

"I bet, how the hell did you ever pry them out of the church bake sale and lure them down here, anyway?"

"Hey."

Chuck my chin. "Hey." Grin. "Kenneth."

"Ward..."

"What dad? It's okay for mom?"

"What?"

"Kenny!"

"I'm bisexual." Shrug. "Dad, so what? Big deal, get over it."

"But Kenneth?"

"Why not?"

"Well, for one thing, he's old enough."

"To be my dad? Yeah, I know, abut he's not. He's the richest guy in the neighborhood, and the biggest dick on the block, and who do you think helped me get out of my gangsta rap phase?"

"Ken?"

"What? I didn't know, I just got him into decent music. You know, Tchaikovski, Rachmanianov, Moussorgski..."

"Rimsky Korsakov."

"Wipe that smile off your face."

"Sorry." Shit eating grin. "Dad."

"It's not because he's black. I just. Seriously?" He threw up his hands, and held his head.

"Well, it's not just because he's black, but." He is the biggest dick on the block, and he'd think. Nothing can shock him? "At least he doesn't have a dungeon in the basement."

"It's not a dungeon!"

"No, it's just a playroom, but that's what Mr, and Mistress Rothaus call their's, too." You know?

"You haven't. Been down there. Ward!"

"What? Not lately? I don't have to. Not any more."

;

Chuck (Hold)

"Huh!" One way to shut her dirty mouth. "Hhuhhhhh!"

"Ulg gul gulg nmh Huh, hah!" She gulped, and wiped her mouth.

"You satisfied?" Tucking back in, dry it off in my underwear, and zip up my pants.

"Hm, I think so. For now."

"Here, let me help you up."

"Grab her clothes."

"You mind if we help her get dressed?"

Glare.

"What? You going to hold her up, and get her dressed, or carry her across the street naked?"

"It's all right, dear. Let him help."

"Watch your hands." Bad enough seeing her with other men. All right, and good enough to see her with another woman, and help me decide once and for all we don't want the boob job. They don't feel right, there's something unnatural about them we just can't get past, but I can't believe I ever left my daughters alone with that little shit.

"There you are." I certainly didn't know how to hook up a bra when I was that young.

"How old are you, son?"

"Nineteen? What's it to you? There." He didn't even try to touch her, chest.

"Uh, huh! Can we deal with this later, hun. I'm tired, and I have something. We should probably talk about. Outside, I need some air."

"All right."

"Help me back into my skirt. No, don't drop me." She hit my chest, weakly. "Charles, let him do it. He's been nothing but a gentleman."

"Yeah, but he's just a kid."

"I'm honored, sir. Honestly, I wouldn't dream of trying to take your place, or doing anything with your kids. You can trust me."

"Right." Trying to guestimate how far I can throw him. Kick his scrawny ass back across the street, at least.

"Can you, carry me?" She just pulled her blouse together, over her bra like a jacket, and held it.

"OKeh! Come on!" She's not that heavy, it's just getting her up the steps. "Fudge, don't touch me, faggot!"

"You've had a lot to drink too, but if you want to fall down the stairs."

"Just watch your hands. Sorry, I'm sorry, man."

"It's all right, but get her home safe. She's been through a lot tonight too. Help me with the doors, Ward."

"Okay, Kenneth."

"Huh. Snh! Huh!"

"I can walk, if I have to."

In the back yard, but the night air. it's cool, and I have to imagine myself staggering up out of hell. "Hihihn! Oh, ahahahah!"

"We can hold each other up, come on."

Around the house, but even the earth is starting to thump, and rumbled with the beat of their music. Again, I knew they had some wild parties over here, but. "Whew!"

"Huh, honey?"

"Yes, dear."

"You know I was. Born again."

"Well, by the time we met, you had one foot in a convent."

"I know, but. I wasn't always. Huh, this is hard for me to tell you. I could never bring myself to tell anyone."

"You're bisexual."

"Yes, I think I may be now, but that's not it. Watch your step."

Careful, over the curb.

"I'm glad, you saved me from the convent, but. I, wouldn't have made a very good nun."

"So, you've never been with another woman before?"

"No, but. Men. I. Uh!"

"Oh, dear. Oh!" We both fell, so I just held her. Crying in the middle of the street.

"Snh! Uh, I. I let loose, a little. In college. When I got out, I. I just don't want Chassy to make the same mistakes I made. Nor Chelsea when she's old enough."

"What are you talking about? You weren't into Gangbangs before. In college, were you?"

"No, God gnoh! Snh! Nhmhmhmhm! I just. Hhuhuhuh! I just got drunk. At a party. I kept waking up, but. Uh, god. There was so many of them!"

"Men."

'college boys.'

"Oh god. Darling, If I had only known, I never would have let me follow me down to that hellhole."