Neighborhood Association (Swing)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no. Oh, Lord no. That was the best thing that ever could have happened to me. I finally faced that fear, and came out of it. Reborn, I thought I had, any idea what it must feel like to be born again, but I swear. I've been dead inside, all this time. Not literally, mind you, but I wasn't living. I was afraid to, and I thought. Our marriage, and our children, I love you, I love you all so much, but they can never give my life meaning like we did tonight. I tried to find it in the church, and drink to forget, but. Huh, I can't. I can't go back to living like this any more."

"So," that's why she drinks at home, alone, and doesn't seem to enjoy it. "You don't want a divorce."

"No! Honey, will you stop thinking about yourself for one moment, and listen to me? I don't want to lose you, or anything else. In my life, listen. Sweetheart. Are you listening?"

"Yes." I braced myself.

"I just found, what my life was missing, tonight."

"Group sex?"

"No, freedom."

"Oh."

"You understand?"

"No?"

"Well, take Gina." I did. I can't remember the last time I had sex, 3 times in the same day. Let alone all in one night, it just happened so fast. I can hardly remember, most of it, but that. The joy in her face. I can remember that, even as she sucked my seed, and swallowed it for the first time. I don't want to give that up, either. "Huh, she is the freest person I know. I have ever known, she has a husband, and children, and a job, and a career, and everything she wanted in life."

"What do you want?"

"I don't know, but. I found part of it. Tonight, with them. I want to join them, in their. Sexual, lifestyle. I don't need her breast implants, you're right they feel strange, and unnatural, but I want to start taking lessons."

"What kinds of lessons?"

"Dancing lessons. Pole dancing, but you wouldn't have to put one up in our house, if we can go over there, and I can dance for you."

"Just for me?"

"If you want. It's her house, her bar, and her pole, but maybe you, and Gina?"

"Yeah, and the other guys. I guess."

"Really?"

"If you would want to."

"Oh yes. Yes, of course, but you wouldn't be at all jealous?"

"Huh, hahahahah! No, not at all. You probably couldn't see with all that cock in your face, but I wasn't jealous at all. I just got lucky, 3 times, in one night, and I know it's not about me, but."

"No, it's about us."

All of us.

"Help me up."

"Okay, but. Uh! Fudge."

"Fuck."

"Sorry, fuck."

We can say fuck, now.