All Comments on 'Neighborhood Dad Ch. 04'

by LittleHenry

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Nebel815Nebel815over 10 years ago
Nice

Loving this story line , keep it up

STUGPOLESTUGPOLEover 10 years ago
Enjoyable

Please do continue the storyline and looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue!

This is such a great story and I can only imagine how much better it will become with future chapters! I'm an older man and love the thought of being with younger girls. I hope Henry ends up having sex with all of the girls and you keep it romantic and take the high road of caring, loving and sharing instead of the low road of jealousy and distrust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kee em cummin

Great story, great progression. Please try not to keep us waiting toooooo long. But don't spoil the tale by rush it.

Mny tks.

FlightdocFlightdocover 10 years ago
Intrigued...

Wonderful story line and character build up. Thanks!

AlkymistAlkymistover 10 years ago
Quality, as usual

Like the pace, both of the story and your output of new chapters. You're definitely one of the more interesting writers on here with believable characters. Only criticism I had for this particular chapter was the way you resolved painting yourself into a corner - you had to narrate what happened with the author wasn't present. You say that he found out later, but there's no explanation of how. Plus, even if someone did find out later by a recap from someone who was present, it wouldn't be in such a specific conversational format. But these are just small nitpicks - it really is a great series and much enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

I love the way you write. It's not trashy. It's caring and funny. I love funny! I love the pace.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

I love the story. I would honestly prefer if the chapters were a little longer. Just when you start to get into a groove reading it, it ends. But still really good story

reader_3634reader_3634about 8 years ago
You were right about a slow build up

But that is not a criticism. I like the sex in stories as much as the next person but, if that is all there is, it soon gets repetitive and boring. Although I hope this will develop into some sexual content at some time, (and I am sure it will), the anticipation is quite a turn on also - as well as developing an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm glad you don't apologize.

I'm glad you won't apologize for the lack of sex, in this series. Count me in 2 places..... that quick jerk off, and reading a fantastic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleHenry@LittleHenry
Little Henry is a Southerner who is bored with writing lame magazine articles and wants to have some fun for a change. His fiction writing ranges far and wide from these erotic stories, an attempt at "the great American novel" and even a children's book.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES