All Comments on 'Neighborhood Dad Ch. 18'

by LittleHenry

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

In my view, writing should be for you. If people are not reading it, that is their problem, not yours. I hope you keep writing...and contrary to what others have said..I really hope you write more about Autumn and coach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Readership

I hope you keep writing. I missed Chapt. 17 because I don't usually look in that category. Really like this series and how you handle the issues that come "up." And yes the pun was intended! Please continue with this tale and glad to hear your thumb is healed up.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you for continuing your story

I enjoy your story thank you for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Views may have dropped, but the loyalists are here

I was very pleased to see your recent return. Keep it up! Hope you're feeling well.

gatormangatormanover 9 years ago
Please continue.

You have a gift and it would be criminal to let this story die without a proper conclusion. I love your character development. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loving the story

Please please keep the story going. It just draws me in and keeps me wanting more. You have a real talent for writing, and it would be a shame if you let this story go. Yeah views may be down some, but you still have loyal followers that read it. I know I've read several of your stories, none as good and interesting as this one though. I like the fact that you give your characters depth and personal touches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please keep writing the way you allow the reader their own level of imagination is great and the way the story unfolds slowly keeps me wanting more.

fantasiahottiefantasiahottieover 9 years ago
Eeeeekkkkkk can't wait for more!!

So glad to see a new installment when I logged in! Totally agree with the others you NEED to keep writing! Love these 2 together and I see a lot of different avenues you can take with their story! Keep up the good work! XO

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good job

Just read your entire story and i enjoyed all of it hope you keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going!!!!!!

You are a great storyteller and I need to see how this plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!!

Please keep going!! I started reading this story when there were only about half a dozen chapters written. When I saw your latest installment to the story I had to start at the beginning again. Please continue with the story. It is a great read! Tell us about Paige (& Ricky) going to UNC. Maybe Randy can go to a local college. Then Henry & Randy can go public with their relationship getting the approval from Paige & her friends who are always at the house.

charlie48charlie48over 9 years ago
Great Story

I echo the previous comments, please continue as we all want to know what happens next to Henry and Randi as well as the rest of the team.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So many gorgeous, interesting female characters.... and so little time for them. Thats a crime....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fanstastic!

Please, keep writing!!

PaksdmPaksdmabout 9 years ago
still...

patiently (ok not so patiently...) waiting for the happy ending - pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep going!

I have loved your story telling. A good read.

treborvatreborvaalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

I just read the whole series in 2 nights. I can't wait for more. There's so many ways it could go. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I sure hope you finish it and not leave us all hanging like most do

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlalmost 9 years ago
What happens next?

I need to know what happens next. You have a great story going and I've become hooked on the characters that you built so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truly incredible story !

This is EASILY the best story I've read on Literotica - hands down.

I think you're doing a great job - we're all living our most intimate fantasies as Coach Donaldson and its just .... incredible !

Can't wait till Paige finds out about Coach and Randi !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep writing!

I have now read all 18 chapters over 4 nights. This is one of the best series I have had the pleasure to read on this site. I hope you keep writing and continue the story.

LittleHenryLittleHenryover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the kind comments, guys. Two nice feedbacks in the same week -- and they happen to coincide with my birthday, so maybe that's a sign that I should return to fiction writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Excellent story, I have read many on here but this one is the first to galvanise me into posting a comment. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of your work.

FlightdocFlightdocover 8 years ago
Please continue!

Very enjoyable story. You have me hooked on Coach Donaldson and "the girls." You have brought life to some believable characters. I read all 18 chapters in the past few days. Awesome so far! I have to let you know how enjoyable your story is. I rarely post comments about a story, but this one deserves recognition. I hope that you continue this one. There so many directions you can take it...I just hope you do.

In regards to your following dropping off. I believe it has dropped off because of a couple of the long breaks in between chapters. I understand that you injured your thumb, and of course life has a way of getting in the way sometimes. An injury to an opposing thumb would slow down a professional writer. Let alone one who does it for the enjoyment of it. Unfortunately, most of the readers on this site want instant gratification and do not have the patience to hang in there with an author. You should be proud of the ones that do follow you. We are still with you because you entertain us. Thank you! Happy tales!!!!!

nhsbulldognhsbulldogover 8 years ago
MORE?

Loved the story. Might it be continued?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YES! You should keep going!

I check in weekly to see if you've updated this story. I hope you do!

sparksl77sparksl77over 8 years ago
Need More

This series has grown and grown and gotten better with every chapter. Love to read more and see where this story goes. Good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

I absolutely love this series and your writing style. Please give us some more.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More PLEASE!!!

You surely know how to draw the interest. Continue!!

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
Why?

Over the course of the last few chapters, you seem to be fixated on the amount of people reading your story. Why is that? You should be writing for your own pleasure, and the pleasure of those people who do read your writing. Whether it is 100,000, or 1000, all you should be thinking about is how the story is going on in your mind, and not in their's. Everyone knows you do not get paid for writing here at Literotica, so whether you get praised for your work, which is very nice to hear, or they tell you your work is not worth the time it took you to put on paper, it was not worth the time you put into it. However, the reader has taken the time to read your story completely, and post a comment on it. You have reached him/her in such a way, a comment from them was called for. If you feel the need, you can comment on one of mine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleHenry@LittleHenry
Little Henry is a Southerner who is bored with writing lame magazine articles and wants to have some fun for a change. His fiction writing ranges far and wide from these erotic stories, an attempt at "the great American novel" and even a children's book.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES