Neighborhood Dad Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my legs around the outside of her thighs, I pulled her legs closed, increasing the already snug tightness of her core. For several minutes I pounded into her, hearing her gasp and moan.

I pulled out suddenly, and she gave a whine of protest. I hopped up onto the bed and then leaned back against the pillows. I pulled her toward me and turned her around so that she had her back against me again.

She sank down on me with her thighs spread wide and over the top of mine. In this position, I could easily reach her clit with either hand. My left hand dropped to her hood, while the right reached up to clutch a breast.

I hoped to last much, much longer, but when she began to convulse and tremble, the squeezing of my cock was too much. She milked a huge load out of me, each blast feeling like it was hard enough to lift her off my lap.

When our spasms finally subsided, I lay back against the headboard with her leaning on me, her head against my shoulder. One arm wrapped around her waist and the other just below her breasts. She rested her arms on mine, and we reveled in the moment, neither of us wanting to move.

12