All Comments on 'Neighborhood Dad Ch. 19'

by LittleHenry

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Welcome Back

It is great to see you back here writing again. I was very happy to see this update today and I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.

kennyk0alakennyk0alaabout 8 years ago
An unexpected delight - great to have you back

After your very gloomy comments last year I feared you had abandoned this story, so it was a very welcome surprise to see Ch. 19 today.

The Henry-Randi relationship is one of my favourites, and I hope we'll get to see it play out.

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanabout 8 years ago
Where have you been'' Coach''

sorry you got some vicious punks giving you an earful, just ignore them and do your thing ,YOUR good at it Look forward to the next chapter

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienabout 8 years ago
Welcome Back!

I was saddened when you decided stop writing. So I am very happy to see you back again and continuing this tale.

Best wishes

Tom D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good to see you Back

I heartily agree with all the forgoing positive comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!

This is a fantastic series. I am so glad that you continued it. Don't listen to the haters, you are an excellent writer!

Sidney43Sidney43about 8 years ago

Glad to see you continuing this also. Had just about given up on the story and maybe missed a chapter when I saw this posting. Keep writing and ignore the haters.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 8 years ago
Happily Surprised ......

To see you continue this story. But I think that after the long wait this chapter should have had more meat to it. I understand you have a life and it is hard to write, however I think it's way over due for him and Randi to talk about what is going on.

I look forward to many more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Very happy you came back to finish the story keep up the good work!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You've done a great job with us there's plenty more to go if you choose to. Hope you will you're a good writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep 'Em Coming

Absolutely fantastic series of stories. I have to admit to binge reading the series but only voting on a couple in my haste to get to the next. Don't get discouraged over lack of comments. In my opinion it's because it is typical for comments to drop off. I intend to go back through them and rate them as I should have when I completed each one. High fives for all.

gotranegotraneabout 8 years ago
S T, BigTime!!!

Nice little private scene about half way through! Hopefully, it's a sign of things to come, in more ways than one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
worth the wait

Thanks for restarting waiting next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Welcome back

Glad to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Welcome back!

Learning to ignore the negative/non-helpful reviews is a skill all writers learn; you get better with practice. Not all negative reviews are bad, IF they have a point about how to improve your writing (if you so choose to). And no, "you suck, 'cuz you didn't write this how I wanted you to," or some similar internet, gutter diatribe don't count. That's just trash, delete it and move on.

Be kind to yourself, and not overly critical.

Don't let the bastards grind you down! Expression of creativity is important; don't let a few unhappy assholes keep you from a creative outlet you enjoy!

Also... Great chapter. Good points about Randi & missing out on her youth. And Autumn... I'm hoping he get's some of that ;3 It's your story, go nuts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn you!

I just happened to catch this and just burned an afternoon reading the entire story! Glad you're back and PLEASE keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Did you know Casablanca got lousy reviews

Keep writing and let the hiper criticism roll of your back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

God, I hope he and Autumn hook up eventually. The sexual chemistry between them is great. Maybe it can even become a three-way situation with Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Never submitted a comment before; excellent work and welcome back. 5 stars

NutRanchNutRanchabout 8 years ago
Welcome back,

Your readers missed you!

Think that about says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good to see you back...

Great to have you back writing, this series has always been a favorite.

I do love the attention to detail, and the way you flesh out all the female characters. Things are still going pretty slow, however I think that will change as you get back in the saddle again. Im looking forward to things heating up and seeing when/if the main character starts acting on all these advances hes receiving.

sferguson53sferguson53about 8 years ago
Thank you

I'm so glad you're back. I love the story, and it's cool to see someone writing about High Point, my home town.

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222about 8 years ago
YES!

Glad to have you back. Love this story and this chapter did not disappoint. Thank you.

litereader54litereader54about 8 years ago
Thank God!

So glad you're back. I had withdrawal symptoms for 2 months after the last chapter. You write very, very well. Ignore the negative comments and write for yourself. You are one of the most literate writers on LitE. I can't even read past the first paragraph of some of the submissions. Just because you can submit a "story" doesn't mean you should! Makes me wonder what they teach in elementary, middle and high school these days. Keep this one going please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Excellent story telling. Way beyond the normal erotic story category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

Thank you for continuing this story. Love the characters Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SO GLAD YOURE BACK

So glad you kept writing I love this story!

fantasiahottiefantasiahottieabout 8 years ago
Your BACK!!!

So happy to see this story continue!! You have a lot of fans that missed you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good to

see this excellent tale come back to life.

5 stars to get the taler jump started to add more.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
Your writing

Is going away of Mr. D; you are zoning out. Most of the time you showed no interest in what is going on in your own story, and then finally you mentioned the word 'Randi', and your mind opens up to the possibilities around you. Wake up and smell the roses Little Henry, or please stop writing. It will end your agony, and ours.

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

again with him being acting like a hormonal kid/moron.

The "tension" you trying to create with him considering Randi is plain stupid.

Didn't work, just make him look stupid and like mentioned before like a moron/kid.

Making decisions is never easy yes. but talking in a matter of fact way to a loved one/someone you care for is easy.

/especially as an adult. (38yo so if you can't talk to someone plain and simple about topics...how'd u survive?)

So him not being able to sit down 5 min and talk to Randi about it is again...stupid.

The same scenario about Lori the Last Chapter.

Also what I feel like you mold your story to your Comments wishes. I don't know if its intentional but these short chapters feel to me like. You wanna see how it's perceived by the crow before you choose where to go next and how to move the story forward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleHenry@LittleHenry
606 Followers
Little Henry is a Southerner who is bored with writing lame magazine articles and wants to have some fun for a change. His fiction writing ranges far and wide from these erotic stories, an attempt at "the great American novel" and even a children's book.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES