All Comments on 'Neighborhood Dad Ch. 21'

by LittleHenry

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
reader_3634reader_3634about 8 years ago
Keep writing

I have only come across your story series today and I have read all 21 chapters. I have seen your thoughts about getting disheartened at the negative comments and you have to realize you can't please all of the people all of the time. Some people will not be happy unless it is wall-to-wall sex regardless of any story line. Others will still not be happy with that unless the sex is kinky and nasty as possible. Me, I enjoy the sex but I need a good story line to keep me interested.

You write a good story that keeps me wanting to read following chapters to find out what is happening next. While I am not a language pedant, many stories have annoying errors that distract from reading the story. There are no such noticeable errors in your story so it reads easily.

Of course I want Henry to sort things out with Randi and for them to be happy together and part of that would be for Paige to find out and give her blessing - but it is not my story so don't let that influence you.

The only advice I can give is to write the story that feels right to you and let others write different stories that feel right to them - but keep writing and grow a thicker skin. Your stories are good and I can see that many appreciate them - even if they are not for everyone.

btw: I am pleased you didn't fall into the trap of letting Henry get it on with Gina just to get more sex into the story. That would have been out of character for the guy you have created and made a very messy story line.

mabslsmabslsabout 8 years ago
Exactly what I hoped

I love the way the story is proceeding. He really does understand that he loves Randi - but he's still got to realize the age thing doesn't really matter that much. Now we just need Paige to put one and one together and push them in the right direction. I think she's the one that ultimately has to convince him that it's okay - that it's not disrespectful of her mom - that Randi is not replacing Beth - and that Paige is fine with the age thing because she can see the life and happiness that has come back to her father (not to mention how miserable he is when Randi isn't around. )

On a personal note, I'm hoping his birthday also becomes an engagement party. The three of them are likable characters that deserve to be a happy family.

MrOuchMrOuchabout 8 years ago
Good Stuff!!

I RARELY leave comments, but I really like this story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG

Please keep this running. Please do not take any notice of the ignoramus who don't appreciate a good story.

I will never understand people who love to hurt.

Ch.22 + + + I am looking for you!?!?!?

litereader54litereader54about 8 years ago
Another good one

You have done it again. Keep 'em coming.

hnau0022hnau0022about 8 years ago
Thanks

thanks for continuing the story. Good premise with interesting characters. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome.

Thanks so much for starting the series again. It was a terrific suprise to see the title again. Keep them coming. Great writing.

Aqua_SoundAqua_Soundabout 8 years ago
Very nice read

Just found this story thread. Very enjoyable. Read them all today!

kennyk0alakennyk0alaabout 8 years ago
More please!

Great chapter, beautifully written.

Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Glad I saw your latest entry. Thank you for continuing.

homer217homer217about 8 years ago
Thank You!

Thank you for continuing this amazing journey

TruienTruienabout 8 years ago
Bravo

Henry,

This is one of the most intriguing erotic stories I have ever read. That's saying something from a guy who reads a lot of erotica. I love your character development and that you don't feel pressured to include sex in every chapter. For me that makes it even better. The reason why people read erotica is because they are looking for something more than mere porn can provide. They want to establish an emotional connection with the characters based on some sort of shared experience, and that's exactly what you're providing here.

Please, please keep this story going. I understand all too well the strain of trying to write when you're short on ideas or not really into it because life gets in the way but I think I speak for your many fans who want as much as you can give us and hope eventually (if not any time soon) for some sort of respectable closure.

If writer's block gets the best of you and you need some fresh ideas or if you need someone to do some proofing or editing please make me your first choice.

Other than that, keep up the amazing work!

LittleHenryLittleHenryabout 8 years agoAuthor
Still going

I'm almost finished with Chap. 22. Then I'll sit that aside for a few days and work on Chap. 23.

I try to stay a full chapter ahead of what I post. I don't want to post 22 and then figure out in 23 that I need to go back and change something. Once 23 is finished, I'll re-read 22 and then post.

Thanks to those who appreciate a good story and have been understanding that this is a point in the book where sex just hasn't been feasible. This ain't a Ron Jeremy movie -- I'm not going to have people randomly having sex to fill some quota.

But, a girl can only tease a man so many times before he snaps. And there have been some flirts who just might be asking for it in Chap. 23. :)

symtronsymtronabout 8 years ago
I came back just to read this story

I was away from Lit and decided to come back because this is such a great story and I really like the way you put it down. Thanks and keep it coming..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Read

I came across your chapter 21 and went back and read the entire series. I wanted to tell you it was a very enjoyable read from start to finish. I saved you in my bookmarks and will be checking back to see if you have written more. Thanks for all your hard work and effort.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
OH Henry

Opportunity abounds. Gina is so much temptation at the right ot wrong time. Your a better man than I am. Nice Kodak moment did you get clear pic's or did you get shaken. Not stirred.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I jumped in surfing around chap

I jumped in around ch 5-6 surfing through the mature section, imeaditly got hooked!!

Absolutly the best read yet in my 3 years surfing this site.

Over the last 2-3 days of waiting before and after work ( I commute on a ferry) this book has made a really stressful week give me a couple of hours a day of sheer pleasure in just "getting away from it all"

I can only think of 2 other "books" that have grabbed my attention as much.

Gonna be heart broken when it ends, but can't wait for the next chapters.

Bravo sir, take a bow!!

There's a reason you had so may likes.

The negative feed back??? Chaulk that garbage up to jealousy, or people who need to get their rocks off in 500 words or less for a quick tug when the significant other isn't intrested know what I mean wink wink nudge nudge.

I can only hope theirs a sequel ....

In 3 years I've never once left s comment.

I've given 5's when they earned it, sometimes a 4, or I simply don't vote.

I love your writing, just enough spice to get ya going, and after 20 plus chapters being such a joy to read, I had to personally say thanks .

Keep up the great work.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story!

I love the way you have developed both the characters as well as the story! So far, the story has been amazing! Keep up the good work and keep the chapters coming. 🙂

BlindKitsuneBlindKitsuneabout 8 years ago
A Good Man

I've been away from the site for a while, but a friend of mine (also a huge fan of your work) insisted I come back and read this. 2 days and 21 chapters later, I'm delighted that she did and every bit as much a fan. Thank you so much for sharing your art with us!

More than anything else, I feel Henry as a good man trying to do the right thing by all those he knows and cares about - even if that means making the hard choices. I hope he begins to recognize Randi's love for what it is, true and sincere, and learns to open himself up to what she's offering him.

My Henry did, and though he backslides now and then into trying to make decisions to "protect" me we're very happy together.

Just like Henry and Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

Let us know how this goes !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
They're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

I want to say how delighted I am to see the continuation of this story after the too long hiatus of the author...obviously he's now inspired to dive deeper in to the story and characters... for our (the faithful readers) benefit and his.

So I say, Welcome back Lil Henry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please keep going

Love the new chapters please post soon that is a hell of a cliff hanger to end a chapter with

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gimme more.... Please

I Love this series.

Ohne of my absolute favourites.

Please continue

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 8 years ago
aaaaaaaa

Evil tease. So happy to see you're back. Keep up the good work but throw us a bone now and then

LittleHenryLittleHenryabout 8 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter Done

Okay, Chapter 22 is done. I'll have to proof it before I post.

It is a little longer than usual. It's really like two of my regular chapters, but I wanted all of this to come in one posting.

And I don't think anyone is going to complain about longer. Usually it's folks complaining about chapters being too short.

silverisgoldsilverisgoldabout 8 years ago
I'm amazed

Whatever you do with this, wherever it goes, you've created a great story. I'm invested in the characters and love it. Please keep it going and finish it, it's too good to leave it hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More, please!

Where is Chapter 22?! I just read the whole series and loved it. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Need chapter 22

Love this story. But need chapter 22 soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
oh for the love

of the next chapter.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unlimited Possibilities

This chapter is a very interesting development. There is a possible love triangle, two possible romances, self conflict, and the fallout if/when Paige finds out. Amber is interested as well. Who knows what Randi will do? The only thing I do know is that this is nowhere near the end of the story. Coach is so concerned about the repricussions for whoever he is in a relationship with, he may end up hurting himself.

Please keep writing and don't be discouraged by a drop off in readership; msny people haveva short attention span and can't or won't stick with a longer story. I just discovered this story a few days ago and can hardly wait for the next chapters.

ShoompaShoompaabout 8 years ago
Words

My only complaint is that I don't have more. When you went away I probably checked to see if you added more at least a dozen times. I have things I want to happen but as always I make no reccomendations to the author since it's your work that I came here to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I just read the whole story. You need to continue your writing, it was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Need more now!

I absolutely love this story and not to put any more pressure on you but you said you were done with the next chapter over a month ago. Impatiently waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a disappointment

What a disappointment that it finished. Read the story in one go, loved it, very well written, I thought.

Ok so it wasn't full of sex but was full of feeling and which bloke hasn't been in that place or wished he had.

I wish there was more but understand how difficult it must be to write especially if you receive criticism. Thank you for your efforts, much appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
RESOLUTION

I've read this series at least 4 times and I think it is quite good...

BUT I'd really like to know how Randi and Henry resolve this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Waiting for next chapter's development

I read the story over a few days. I enjoyed character development and great narrative. This is my first comment ever and I hope it isn't my last for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a great story!

What you have written is easy to read, flows well, is believable, interesting. I'm sure that many thousands of people want you to finish the adventure. I seldom comment or rate; probably I should. I'd easily give you a 4.8 on every chapter and say that you are definitely one of my favourite authors and that I enjoyed every submission of "Neighbourhood Dad". You are right that maybe there could be a better name but the name was what attracted me in the first place. Thank you for your effort. Please, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Killing me!

The wait is killing me! I understand how difficult writing can be, but please, PLEASE post the next chapter soon! This series is far and away the best I' ve read on Literotica!

txtraveler1960txtraveler1960almost 8 years ago
Please complete the series

It appears you have become bored with this hobby since the series is not completed nor has had any activity in several months. It is a great story line and is very well written, and I hope you have a chance to finish it someday. Thanks for the effort shown to date!!!

Chubbieguy1970Chubbieguy1970almost 8 years ago
Great story

I liked your story so much that I signed up for an account to keep up with it.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 8 years ago
Hi Henry

I just wanted to remind you that you do have a following for this story. It is dfinitely one of my all time favorites!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

GirochenGirochenalmost 8 years ago
Well done

I love what you are writing here. I know it is tough when someone bashes what you write. I recently had the experience with one of my stories. And there was nothing constructive about it. That was crushing. But you do good work. I only hope that, at least from time to time, I communicate as well. FYI, I am a 59 year old man and have felt what you are describing and can relate. Thank you. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleHenry@LittleHenry
Little Henry is a Southerner who is bored with writing lame magazine articles and wants to have some fun for a change. His fiction writing ranges far and wide from these erotic stories, an attempt at "the great American novel" and even a children's book.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES