Neighborhood Milf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was true, the scene in front of me had caused my sleeping dick to awaken until it stood at attention, all seven inches were stiff as a board. All four Milf's stood naked in front of me. Lindsay's full hour glass figure had the most meat on it of the four, but she was still by no means overweight at all. Daniele was short and everything about her besides her luscious tits were petite. Hydee was long and thin, every inch of her body was tight and firm. And Julie was the epitome of everything sexy, she was flawless. Each incredibly sexy in a different way. The show was over, it was time for their meal. They enclosed in on me like a pack of lions circling their prey.

Hydee took the bottle of whipped cream and deposited four small shots of it carefully onto my body. Over each of my nipples, covering my belly button, and a small dab on the head of my penis. Then they each started on a different corner of me and began the feeding.

Crouching on the bed like a Tigress Daniele took one of my fingers into her warm mouth. She gently sucked on it, her heavy breasts hanging beneath her. Hydee performed the same task on my other hand. Meanwhile down south the other two Milf's began their ritual.

Juile sucked on a toe belonging to my right foot while Lindsay gave attention to the left foot. Both women up top abandoned my hands and began slowly kissing their way inch by inch down my arms. Julie and Lindsay followed suite by moving up my legs. I could feel the jizz churning in my balls, prepping for an ejaculation that my brain knew was coming.

Hydee's hair tickled my skin as she moved closer to my face. I felt the other three's heavy tits drag across my limbs as they slowly moved. Hydee reached my my neck and began sucking on it. Daniele put her mouth on mine and gave me a passionate kiss yet gentle kiss. When she moved I did not have time to breathe because it was quickly replaced by Hydee's mouth who kissed me hard and passionately, thrusting her tongue into my mouth.

Lindsay and Julie made it passed my knees and were know kissing their way up my thighs. Daniele and Hydee knelt above me. Hydee grabbed at and began massaging one of Daniele's big tits.

"You Naughty girl." Daniele told her.

"Do you want to see us be naughty together?" Hydee asked me.

I shook my head yes. She pulled Daniele in and kissed her on the mouth. At first it seemed Daniele was a little resistant but then she grabbed a hand full of Hydee's hair and kissed her back. Julie and Lindsay made their way closer and closer to my now painfully throbbing cock.

"Can you... go a little...faster?" I begged, not being able to withstand the torment.

"Be patient, we have all night." Lindsay told me as she looked up at me.

Both Daniele and Hydee broke their kiss and dove on my nipples. They licked and sucked the whip cream off my sensitive nipples until they were all clean. The other two finally making it to my rigid cock, stopped.

"Should we have some fun with this big veiny dick?" Julie asked Lindsay.

Oh yes, please yes. Please!

"Yes, but let's tease him a little more first." Lindsay answered.

NO! No more teasing!

They both put a hand gently at the base of my cock to hold it steady. Then using only the tips of their tongues they teased my ball sack and very base of my cock. Hydee moved to my ear and breathed hotly into it, sucked on it and whispered,

"We're going to fuck you dry... You'll be begging us to stop and to keep going at the same time."

Daniele let her heavy tits swing beneath her and traced patterns on my sensitive skin with her hard nipples. Julie licked up my shaft with just the tip of her tongue. Lindsay licked up the cream off my stomach while gently massaging my balls with her hand.

"Grr.." I grunted.

I writhed under my constraints and bucked my hips. I could stand it no longer. My throbbing cock needed its relief!

"You really want it don't you?" Julie asked me.

Hell yes! If my hands weren't restrained and reach down and push your beautiful mouth down onto my hard dick!

"Alright, I'll give it to you." She told me.

She wrapped her hand around the base of my cock. She licked up my shaft with the tip of her tongue one last time and when she reached the head she sucked up the cream on top, took me into her mouth and started bobbing up and down.

OH yes finally! OH my gosh that feels so amazing!

Lindsay continued to massage my cum filled balls. Daniele rubbed her heavy breasts across my chest and Hydee kept sucking, licking and nibbling on my ear.

"I can't wait till it's my turn to taste that delicious looking cock of yours. And then I want you to fill my tight pussy up with it." She whispered.

The restrain Julie had exercised early was completely gone now. She attacked my cock like she was ending a yearlong fast any my dick was a serving of succulent meat. She let saliva run from her mouth and down my shaft to lube it up. She grabbed onto it with both hands and stroked me fast. As she stroked up and down she wringed it like a dishrag. It slid easily through her soft hands. At the same time she kept bobbing up and down, lashing at my cock with her strong tongue while she sucked. She wrapped her tongue around my sensitive head and paid particular attention to it when she reached the top, before going back down for more.

OH no, I can't take much more of this...

Julie bobbed up and down on my cock faster and faster. Never letting her hands stop, occasionally though she'd let go with one hand to brush her hair to one side so that I could see her beautiful face and mouth at work.

It was too much for me to handle. All of my senses were being overloaded. The intoxicating smell of these four women filled my lungs. I could taste the sweetness of the cream still from Hydee's kisses as she went from my ear to my mouth and then back again. The wet smacking sound of Julie working my cock with her mouth and the lusty voice of Hydee filled my ears. The orgasmic feeling of Julie's tongue and hands stroking my strong shaft, of Daniele's soft breasts on me, and all of their hands moving gently all over my body. And of course the visual stimulation of seeing all these sexy women worshipping my body, it all pushed me quickly over the edge.

"I'm going to blow!" I yelled.

Julie took her mouth off my head but continued to pump me as fast as she could with both her hands. My cock erupted like a volcano. My first shot of hot cum hit Julie right in her beautiful face, but she did not stop stoking me. The next shot landed at the top of her chest, dripping down her voluptuous tits. Each gush after that lost vigor until she was left milking my spent cock. She licked around her mouth and scooped the rest off her face with a finger, which she then sucked clean.

"You'll have to excuse me while I go wipe off." She said.

"I'll take care of that." Hydee said.

Hydee moved over to Julie and began licking my recently ejaculated jizz off of Julie's Jugs. Lindsay took my quickly deflating cock into her mouth and sucked it clean of all the leaked cum.

"Well wasn't that fun." Julie stated.

"But we're not done yet." Daniele added.

"We're...Not?" I asked.

"Oh not even close." Julie laughed as she opened up a drawer in the night stand next to the bed.

"Here, take this." Julie told me as she placed a blue pill into my mouth and pushed my chin shut, forcing me to swallow.

"Wh..what was...that?" I coughed.

"We know you are young. But even your young viral cock is going to need a little help if you want all four of us to be satisfied." Lindsay explained.

"And that...pill...should help." Said Hydee.

I doubt the pill worked immediately but I could already feel my dick coming back to life. Lindsay untied my ankles from the foot board.

"You need to be able to move your hips for what's next." She told me.

"What's next?" I asked curious.

"You're going to fuck your English professor." She said.

Then Mrs. Hartel straddled me and took my growing cock in her hands. She slowly stroked it, attempting to get it all the way hard again. Once it was she slowly lowered herself her shaved pussy down onto my dick.

"Oohhh...Nice and slow." She cooed, until all seven inches of my once again erect meat was inside of her.

Oh this feels good...

With Julie and Daniele on either side of Lindsay whe rested her hands on their shoulders for balance. The two helped lift her up and let her gently fall down again on my slicked pole. Daniele played with Lindsay's hard nipples while Julie began to rub Lindsay's clit in circular motions.

Up and down, up and down she went slowly banging me. Hydee straddled my face and lowered her smooth pussy down onto my face. Instinctively I began lapping like a dog at her musty slit.

"Eat that pussy real good." She said as she grinded into my face.

Suddenly I felt my wrists being set free as two sets of hands untied me. I couldn't see but my now free hands soon found two more shaved and eager pussy's. My middle finger slid up both of them and I attempted to stimulate their clits with my thumb at the same time, which proved to be somewhat difficult.

"Get my little pussy ready to take in your massive cock." I heard the voice to my left say, which sounded like Julie.

I tried to focus as I fingered Julie and Daniele while also concentrating on pleasing Hydee with my tireless tongue. I didn't have to exude any mental energy on Lindsay, she took care of herself as she bounced up and down on my thick pole.

"Ooohh."

"Aaah yes..."

They all cooed for me. Giving me confidence that I was doing something right.

"Make my dirty cunt cum all over your face." Hydee said.

Jeeze, Mrs. Davis has quite the dirty mouth. But I like it, it turns me on!

"Oh God I'm getting close..." Moaned Lindsay, her voice getting higher.

Hydee jumped off my face as the other two girls removed themselves from my hands. Finally I had a clear view of Lindsay, she was leaning back, putting her weight on her arms while she slid up and down my cock. I began pumping into her at the same time, causing her big bouncing titties to bounce a little higher and come down with more force each time. Hydee started rubbing at Lindsay's clit furiously while I pounded into her.

"Ahhh yes! Don't stop doing that." Lindsay moaned.

Not long after Lindsay's warm pussy got a little warmer and wetter around my pumping penis.

"OH GOODNESS!! I'm cuming all over your big beautiful cock..." she said defeated.

And as she let my dick slide out of her I couldn't believe my eyes.

Holy shit! My dick looks huge! It looks a good half inch longer, and maybe a little wider too. Must be that pill.

"Let's rotate, my turn." Daniele said.

But I was done laying down, I had been confined this whole time, I needed a little freedom. So I stood up off the bed and grabbed my first handful of tit flesh of the evening. I squeezed and pushed Daniele's big tits together. And feeling emboldened I picked her small body off the ground. She got where I was going with this and guided my giant dick to the opening of her slit.

"Let me down slowly at first... You're so big." She said, looking into my eyes.

"Let's have some fun of our own Julie." Said Hydee.

With Daniele's ankles up on my shoulder and my hands on her ass I slowly let her be impaled by my cock as gravity pulled her down. Gravity gave up at trying to get my fat cock in her at half way, I had to pull her down the rest of the way.

"Ahhh..." Daniele squealed as I went balls deep.

She was completely at my mercy in this position. All she could do was hold on to my shoulders and enjoy the ride. I slid her up and down my dick slowly at first. But soon it felt so good that I couldn't hold back.

"Oooh goodness...OH God!!" she moaned as my pace got faster and harder.

She let her head fall back as I easily lifted her petite body up and brought it back down. Over and over I fucked her like this. Her D sized tits bouncing right in front of my face. I was tempted to reach out with a hand to grab onto them but did not want to risk dropping her.

I hope I'm not hurting her...

Each time she dropped back onto my cock I felt as if it were only getting harder, and stronger. I could have fucked like this for hours.

"YES! YES! YES!" Daniele let out while her head hung backwards.

As I lifted her up and down, I looked over to see what "fun" Julie and Hydee had gotten into. There they lay on the bed sixty nine-ing each other. Julie on bottom eating out Hydee, and Hydee laying over her returning the favor.

"Come join us." Hydee instructed me.

"Not until you finish me..." Daniele ordered.

With that I gave it even more effort. I arched my back and pulled her down as hard as I could into me. Again and again I did this until she reached her climax.

"Ohh shit! Shit...Ok, Ok stop. Let me rest." She said out of breath. I lifted her off my cock and dropped her onto the soft bed.

"I want ...ahh...you to ...oohh...fuck my little...ahhhh...ass hole." Hydee told me in between gasps of pleasure while Julie continued to eat at her cunt.

I jumped onto the bed quickly and brought my dick up to Hydee's pink ass hole.

"Wow mister. That is a little hole, and you've got a fat cock. We're going to need some lube or you'll tear me apart." She ordered.

I looked around and saw a bottle of lube in the still open drawer. I squeezed a generous amount out and rubbed some on the top of my dick and the rest onto the opening of Hydee's ass.

"Maybe get me started with your finger." She suggested.

I probed her pink little ass hole with my finger and gradually slipped it in.

Shit this is tight...I don't know how we're going to fit my entire cock in here.

"You can start...but please be gentle." She told me.

So with Hydee's little ass high in the air and her face buried down in Julie's pussy I spread her firm ass cheeks and brought my dick to the opening of her hole. It dwarfed in comparison to my huge cock and looked almost comical. But I slowly began applying pressure in an attempt to force it in. With great effort I managed to get the head in.

"AHHH!! Shit!" Hydee screamed in pain.

"I don't want to hurt you. We don't have to do this." I told her.

"No... I want you to fuck me in my ass." She said looking back at me. "Keep going, the first part is the hardest. Once it's in just let me get used to it and it should be good.

So with that I kept pushing forward while she also pushed back. Every so slowly My cock eased into her narrow little hole.

"Hmmph...Hmmph...Hmmmph" she whimpered with mixed pain and pleasure at every inch that slipped further into her.

This is the tightest thing I have ever felt on my dick! It almost hurts...but feels sooo good at the same time.

Hydee had two fist fulls of sheet and her eyes shut tight as she grew accustom to having this giant rod up her ass. But after a while she slowly started to rock ever so slightly back and forth. Julie lapped at her cunt from below while I penetrated her from behind. Hydee hooked her legs behind mine for leverage and began pounding her ass back against me harder.

"Fuck my tight ass." She told me.

I massaged her firm ass cheeks as they slid forwards and backwards. Revealing my long dick just to swallow it up again.

"Spank her." Daniele told me, her and Lindsay lay watching the show.

I slapped her ass with an open palm.

"I've been a naughty girl. I need to be punished." Hydee said.

I smacked her ass a little harder and grabbed onto it. I grabbed around her waist and pulled her into me with each pump.

"AHHH SHIT! OHHH YES!" Hydee moaned.

I grabbed onto her shoulders and pulled her even harder into my pumps. She continued to rock back into me. My balls swung and slapped against her taint each time.

CLAP. CLAP. CLAP as our bodies collided again and again.

"KEEP FUCKING ME!!" she yelled.

And I did. I fucked her like the animal she was. Eventually I felt her body shudder as she reached orgasm. I to reached my limit and shot another load of hot cum into her.

"Yes that feels so good. Fill my ass with your cum." She told me.

I pulled out of her, my cock still hard as ever. The Cum spilt out her ass hole and dripped down her leg. She rolled over and joined the other two at the end of the bed.

"It's my turn to have you for myself for a while." Julie told me. "Now lay flat on your back."

I did as I was told. Then she straddled me and inserted my still hard cock into her tight pussy. But instead of bouncing up and down she leaned forward until she lay right on top of me. She straightened her legs and pushed her toes into the top of my feet. We laid stomach to stomach with my long cock fully inside her. Her big firm breasts smooshed up against me.

She leaned forward and kissed me. I took two hand fulls of her nice ass cheeks and helped to grind her pelvis into mine. We kissed and let our tongue's wrestle while we grinded our pelvis' into one another. My cock soaking in her wet pussy the whole time.

Oh wow, this feels incredible!

Hooking her arms underneath my shoulders and pushing with her toes she was able to slide herself up and down a few inches on my cock. At the same time I continued to press down on her ass so that my pelvis grinded against her clit. We remained in this close intimate position for some time until the other three grew impatient.

"Come on Julie, quit hogging him. Let's all taste him together." Lindsay said.

Julie rested her head on my chest and got in a few last slow and deep grinds in. Then she released me and I stood off the bed. My cock shot straight out, it had never been longer or stronger than it was now. All four women dropped to their knees.

Julie and Daniele knelt on opposite sides of my rigid cock. They placed their plump lips over the base of my dick until they met each other's mouths. Then they moved in unison up and down my shaft. Hydee took my head into her mouth and worked the top couple inches with her tongue, never removing me from her warm mouth. From behind and between my legs, Lindsay took my entire ball sack into her large mouth. Gently working my balls with her broad tongue.

I ran my fingers through their hair and enjoyed the show. With all of them on my dick at the same time the center was a mess of mountain like tit flesh. Their heavy tits mashed up against one another while they worked me like a synchronized team that had practiced this routine. Hydee, Daniele, and Julie all looked up at me and maintained eye contact while they licked and such my cock from every angle.

Then Hydee got over zealous and took more of me into her mouth. She continued to deep throat me until there was no dick left exposed for the other two to suck. Even Lindsay had to abandon my balls to make way for her as my balls hit her chin. She let me spring free from her mouth with a loud SHHLUURRP, but stroked me with her hand.

"I want to keep deep throating this massive fucking cock." She said and dived back onto it.

"Fuck her mouth." Daniele told me once Hydee had again successfully taken all of me into her mouth and down her throat.

I grabbed onto hydee's head, taking fist fulls of her short blonde hair. I then began humping her mouth. I pumped until my balls slapped against her chin each time.

"CHerkk...CHERKK,...KaCHERKK..." she choked each time.

My fat cock filled up her entire mouth, leaving no room to breathe. Each time I pumped in I could see her skinny throat bulge with the outline of my fat dick. I fucked her mouth fast and hard.

This is incredible! How is she able to handle this!?!

Finally after I was certain she could handle no more I released her head and pulled out of her mouth. She coughed and gasped for air, finally able to take a full breath.