Neighborhood Milf Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucked my mouth real good. Now you need to fuck all our tight little pussies." She told me.

All four laid on the bed with their asses hanging off the edge and spread their legs.

"Now stuff each of us with your thick cock until we all cum." Julie ordered me.

I approached the first in line. Daniele. I grabbed her by the ankles, spread her legs wide and let her guide my throbbing dick to her shaven pussy mound. I rammed all seven plus inches into her in one swift motion.

"Ooohhh..." She let out a whimper of surprise.

These women wanted it, nothing had slowed them down, so I was about to give it to them. I wasted no time. I immediately began to ram my rod into her balls deep over and over. She grabbed and massaged her own tits while I fucked her. While the other three laid next to her and waited their turn they played with themselves. And Hydee reached over to both her neighbors and played with them as well.

"Ohh Shit! Fuck yes!" Daniele yelled.

But before she climaxed I quickly pulled out of her and moved to the next customer. Julie. I placed the head of my cock at the opening of her slit. Then leaning forward I grabbed onto her hips and thrusted into her, my balls slapping against her ass.

"OH FUCK ME!!" she yelled.

I treated her the same and quickly slid my hard dick in and out of her. Over and over I pounded her pussy. Each pump sent her massive round titties flying up and down. I reached up with my hands and grabbed onto them.

God these feel so amazing!

I kneaded them like dough, but not much tit flesh oozed between my fingers because of their incredible firmness.

"YES! Grab my big titties while you fuck me!" Julie yelled.

But then I left her too wanting more. I moved onto Hydee. Since she had taken it fast and rough the whole night I figured I would give it to her slow. As I eased into I was surprised at how tight her pussy was, almost as tight as her ass hole.

"It feels like a fucking truck is being rammed up me...it's so big...feels so good." She cooed.

I watched as my cock slowly slid in and out of her. And as I fucked her gently I could feel her flex so the walls of her pussy grabbed onto my shaft and milked it. I fucked her until her turn was up.

I moved on to Lindsay. I slowly impaled her with my long cock. Then I hugged her thighs close to my chest so that her legs hung over my shoulder. Her ass raised slightly off the bed. Then I humped her like a rabbit.

"OOHHH YES! RAM ME HARD WITH YOUR FAT COCK!" she yelled.

Our bodies collided so hard it sent her big heavy tits flying in every direction. She had to hold them down from hitting her in the face. In that position I was able to drive deep into her, and drive hard and fast.

Moving from Milf to Milf I fucked them like this until they had all reached orgasm.

"That was wonderful, now we have to get you to cum one last time." Julie announced.

"Let's make it a game, whichever one of us gets him to bust wins." Hydee suggested.

"You go first Daniele, pick what you want each of us to do." Lindsay said.

I get to choose? Hmmm, lets see...

"I want to do you doggy style." I told Mrs. Daniele

"Even better, I'll do YOU doggy style." She corrected me.

On her hand and knees she crawled to the head board. Once there she grabbed onto it with her hands and raised her ass in the air. On my knees I approached and slid my cock into her pussy.

"Now scoot forward." She instructed me.

I did as I was told. She started sliding back and forth on my dick. Faster and faster she went. Now I understood what she meant, I didn't have to do any of the work. She did it all, I just put my hands on my hips and watched.

"Oh yeah, OH yeah." She moaned, "do you like watching me fuck you?"

"Yes, oh yes." I answered.

It became such a fluid motion for her to slam her ass against me that the only part of her that moved was her ass. Her heavy tits didn't even swing beneath her. She slid back and forth on my slick pole, slamming her ass against me again and again.

OH man, I can't take much more of this.

"My turn." Interrupted Lindsay, saving me. "What would you like me to do?"

"I want to fuck your titties." I admitted.

"Of course you do. Now sit in that chair." She told me.

I sat in the armless chair she pointed to and spread my legs so she could kneel between them. She spit into the deep valley created by her mountain sized tits to oil them up. Then grabbed my already slicked cock and wrapped it in her warm soft tit flesh. Then she worked her heavy tits with her hands up and down my thick shaft.

"I love the feel of a hard cock between my titties." She told me looking me in the eyes.

Her tits were so massive that they completely enveloped my huge dick. As she moved her hefty tits up and down my cock I couldn't help but begin to thrust into it. As she said things like,

"Doesn't the feeling of my immense titties around your strong cock feel euphoric? Don't stop fucking my cumbersome tits."

She would use words like that, fucking English teacher. But damn I am going to bust soon.

"My turn now." Hydee stopped us.

"I know exactly how I want you. If you're flexible enough." I said.

"I'm a dancer...try me." Hydee replied with a wink.

I grabbed one leg and lifted it in the air while the other was planted firmly on the ground. I lifted unto she was essentially doing the splits. One foot pointed to the ceiling while the other on the ground. Her torso leaned almost parallel to the floor. I grabbed onto the straight up leg in the air and pulled her towards me, she guided me into her pussy and then then reached up with her left arm to hold onto my shoulder.

"Fuck me like the flexible slut I am." She ordered me, the dirty talk already starting.

She really wants to win this contest.

"I can feel my tight little pussy stretching around your thick cock!" she yelled.

In this unusual position it was hard for her to do much, but it was perfect for me to drive into her.

"OH god yes! Fuck me hard! Fuck me!" she yelled.

As I pounded into her, her small perky tits didn't move at all. She reached up with her right hand and cupped them, pulling at her nipples and biting her lip. The site was very erotic.

"YES! Fill my dirty cunt with your hot cum!" she told me.

And I almost did cum. But then Julie stopped us, it was her turn. I fell back in the chair, exhausted. But my cock was still hard as a rock, ready to go.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"Any way..." I said tired.

She walked up to me in a seductive manner, her high heels clicking against the floor. She lifted one leg and stood over me. She was a tall for a woman and her high heels made it so she easily fit my bent legs beneath her. Keeping a straight back she slowly lowered herself down, impaling herself on all seven plus inches of my thick veiny cock.

Then she rocked her hips back and forth. Then side to side. Then all around.

"Play with my ripe tits." She told me as she gyrated.

I reached with both hands and pushed her round orbs together. Massaging them thoroughly. Using her legs alone she slowly slid herself up my slippery shaft. She Put her hand behind her head, arching back, which showed her fantastic tits off perfectly. She raised up until I could see the head of my cock was exposed, then she slammed herself down again, swallowing up my thick dick into her tight pussy. She did it again. And again.

I looked and could see the back view in the large mirror. Her ass even looked amazing as she slammed into me. Her thigh and calf muscles flexed as she lifted herself up and slammed herself down again. I did nothing to assist her, I didn't have to.

Each time she slid up and slammed back down she went a little faster. Until she was going as fast as she could. Up and down she went. Keeping her back slightly arched and hand behind her head the whole time.

"Ahhh...Ahhhh...Ahhhh" she whimpered as she fucked me.

Pretty soon I could feel the cum churning in my balls. She was working me to the edge or orgasm. Not being able to resist any more I grabbed onto her thin waist and began assisting her in her ups and downs.

"AHHHH...AHHHH...AHHHH!" her moans intensified and her eyes closed.

"Fuck her good!" Hydee told me.

I looked over to see that all three women were now masturbating to the site of Mrs. Jensen and I fucking. Not only did I assist her with my hands, now I pumped into her on her way down my thick cock.

"FUCK..FUCK...FUCK...FUCK!" she moaned with each time our bodies collided.

"Fuck her! Ram your fat cock into her!" the now cheering crowd encouraged.

The sound of our bodies crashing into one another filled the room. Her massive tits bounced up and down, each time they bounced down they added to the clap of our bodies. I let out grunts, not able to hold them in any longer. We fucked until I know Julie's time was up but no one stopped us. I just kept watching as her magnificent body slammed into mine again and again. Her hair bouncing lightly and big tits slapping against her skin. My cock sliding in and out of her wet folds.

"AHH...AHHH... FUCK...I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!" she yelled as her body went noticeably limp.

"I can't take any more, I'm going to bust too!" I warned.

Julie let my throbbing cock slide from her pussy and she dropped to her knees as I rose to my feet. Hydee, Lindsay and Daniele all dropped to their knees in front of me. Each trying to get a hand on my cock and stroke it as I shot one final load. With their free hands they pushed their tits together and opened their mouths wide, tongues extended.

With that incredible visual my balls sent my final load up through my shaft and shot out my head. It was less than the previous loads but there was still a substantial amount. Enough for each Milf to get a taste. I fell back completely drained into the chair, the four Milfs smacked their lips and pushed their tits together.

"How often does your book club meet?" I asked.

"Every Wednesday night!" Julie laughed.