Neighborhood Thrills Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,049 Followers

Paula put her hand on the back of my right hand that was massaging her right breast to tell me that she didn't really want me to move it as she politely inquired, "Why should they do such a strange thing, and why would you... Oh, of course, this is another phase of operation 'seduce lonely old mom.' I see. I suppose we're supposed to sneak down the hall and then when I get a good look at what lesbian sex is supposed to look like, I'm supposed to tell you to take me to bed and make a real woman of me?"

I laughed and reluctantly withdrew my hand. She made a little face at me for doing that, and then laughed as well at the obvious correctness of her guess. "Come on," I said, "Our wine glasses are empty, and we could both use a swallow before the show begins. I assume you want to attend the show? Of course we are under no obligation..."

"Wouldn't miss something put on for my benefit," she smiled, "and who knows, it might just work as planned."

While we moved the loveseat back to the wall and picked up our glasses, I mentioned, "The interesting thing is, they know that we know what we are they are doing, and further, they know that we know that they will be pretending we aren't there. So it doesn't really matter whether we make noise, how long we stand there, or heck," I waved my empty wine glass, "We could walk into the room, turn on the lights and sit down on the bed to watch so up close that we can hear and even smell everything. They'd still probably pretend they didn't know we were there. It's in the rules or something."

I gave one of the cheeks of her bottom a little squeeze as we stepped through the kitchen door, and she jumped a little but smiled over her shoulder at me, "I think it would be indecorous to be quite that forward, but you do propose interesting possibilities, Claire."

She poured us both about a third of a glass of wine each, "You know," she toasted me with her glass, "Now might be a good time to pee, if you need to, since ah, well, how long will the show last?"

"Good question!" I grinned and toasted her back, "Show's over at 9:30, when they will once again vanish into the night, for the rest of the night. I could probably pee, but I could hold it another hour, too. How about you?"

Paula made a little moue, "I do need to pee, but," she stepped close and put her hand on my forearm, her voice becoming a little breathless, "I'm enjoying your company so much, I don't want to be away from you, not for even that long. Unless..."

I looked into her eyes, suddenly willing to do anything for this woman, and she was asking for so little, "Of course, I will come with you," I assured her and swallowed the rest of my wine. She took me by the hand and we held hands all the way to the bathroom. She closed the door and turned on the lights, then actually led me to the toilet. I began to understand why she had brought me here with her - she wanted to exhibit herself as she had done for Holly. Well, if she wanted to show, I wanted to watch and would play into her enjoyment with all my heart. Sure enough, when she sat on the toilet, she straddled it with her legs spread wide and as she sat, she bunched her skirt and hoisted it nearly to her navel.

"Wait please," I urged her softly as I squatted low enough to get my face level with the toilet seat. I stared at her dark delta and due to the highly promiscuous posture that she had adapted, I could see her lips spread a little bit, but I knew she'd like it if I asked for more, "I wanted to wear black lace panties, but Holly wouldn't let me. Would you spread yourself a bit for a better view?" I didn't have to fake the look of rapture on my face as I gazed at her lovely open mound.

"Of course," Paula agreed sweetly as she carefully positioned her hands to spread herself even wider so that I could now see most of the upper part of her crevice, the hood, the tiny head peaking out and the thickness of her outer lips. Her color inside was a light fleshy tan. It was lovely! Paula absently said, "I had some pink lace panties, very sheer that I wanted to wear for you. I didn't have any idea that you'd get to see them or not, but Alyssa wouldn't hear of it. She kept saying that it wasn't the fashion." She swallowed, "I don't know why it turns me on to display myself so wickedly like this. But the way you are looking at me, well, it really makes me so very aroused, Claire!"

"You can pee now," I said softly. Her stream was instantaneous and strong and went on for a long time. As it began to dribble out, I said dreamily, "You know what you should do? The next time you are talking to Holly about something, pretend you just don't want to interrupt your conversation, and bring her in here to watch you do this. She wouldn't just be enjoying the view; she's kind of into the pee part of it, too." She started to reach for the toilet paper, and I hastily said, "Please allow me." I gently patted her dry and she made a high-pitched, nearly inaudible cooing noise.

Curiously, she made no attempt to rise, "Could you explain about Holly being into the pee part of it?"

"Well, earlier she asked to watch me pee, and when I went to do so, she posed me much as you are now, and when I started to pee, she uhm, well, she cupped her hand in the stream and started rubbing my genitals and my uhm, anus with this hot pee, which was pretty messy as you might imagine; it splashed everywhere, but actually felt pretty nice too. But because of that, I had to take a quick shower before my bubble bath, and because Holly had smeared my pee on her breasts and then licked her fingers, she had to take a shower with me." Paula took all this in with astonishment on her face, and since she still hadn't moved, "Darling, I'm still enjoying the view, but I need to pee, too."

"Oh," she squeaked and immediately rose to get out of my way.

"Would you like the show too, or should I just pee?"

"Show, please," she said quietly in a very small voice.

Willing to do anything she wanted of me, I straddled the pot, squatted, leaned back a little and spread myself with my fingers, "Ready?" I inquired, really needing to pee at this point - I guess the suggestion offered by watching her go was a bit rough on my bladder.

"Claire, you're so beautiful!" she exclaimed quietly, "Oh yes, do please pee." I began to do so and she seemed a little excited, "Oh, I always wondered what that looked like. A woman never really knows unless she watches someone else!" Come to think of it, I had the same thought earlier when Holly had invited me to watch her pee. I just smiled at Paula, but she didn't notice, she was staring so hard between my legs. And she wanted to clean me up, too, and patted me much more thoroughly than necessary, but I sure didn't mind that. As I rose, she stood as well and whispered, "I'll have to ask Holly about these water sports. Who knows, I might like them, too. You should know this about me. Anything that's dirty, filthy, naughty or forbidden just tugs at my heart."

I put my arms around her and held her close, and whispered back, "Yes, you told me before, and it makes me want to... well, I'll tell you later! Let's go take a look, if you still want to, that is."

"Oh yes," she whispered urgently, "But I want to tell you something first. Something about your... about your pussy. Is that what I should call it?"

"Ooo," I hugged her tighter, and whispered in her ear, "There's something so sexy about the way you say pussy, so please yes, tell me about my pussy."

She shivered a little and whispered back into my ear, "I think you are really beautiful down there, but I'm a little intimidated by your... pussy. And later, after the girls leave, I think I'd really like to kiss you there. That is, if you wouldn't mind letting me, and if you didn't, you know, think too badly of me for it." And she looked a little fearfully at me as if I might push her away in disgust.

"So, you haven't really researched this lesbian stuff on the internet or anything?" I whispered, and she shook her head, almost indignantly, "Well, honey, I would be deeply honored and very, very pleased if you would kiss me there. Meanwhile, you're missing an education that I think you really are going to need before the night is over!"

She just gazed adoringly into my eyes and said, "Thank you, Claire!"

I just smiled at her and led her out of the bathroom and down the hall. Alyssa's room was at the very end of the hall on the back corner of the house. When we got close, I was amazed to see that they hadn't been subtle at all. They not only left the door open about a foot, but they actually had the lights on. And the mirror was amazing! It was quite large, and it gave us such a clear view of what was going on in the bed. Of course what was going on in the bed was sex between Alyssa and Holly. Alyssa had a large bed, easily king-size, maybe bigger. The lovely teenaged blond was stretched out on her back with her legs spread wide with Holly lying between Alyssa's shapely legs. Holly's long dark hair splayed across her back, and with the brunette's legs spread wide, both her awesome ass and most of her open pussy were clearly visible. Alyssa's lovely hips were slowly and gracefully undulating up and down while Holly was orally servicing her.

I was a little concerned about Paula's reaction to this scene, as she seemed frozen and staring at the image in the mirror. She had no expression beyond normal on her face; her lips were parted, as was usual; her stillness was what worried me. I leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "What do you think?"

"They're so beautiful!" she exclaimed in a barely heard whisper. Alyssa would have drowned that out anyway with her quiet moan, and Holly responded to Alyssa by wiggling her face left and right in the blonde's open crevice, which got another slightly louder moan out of Alyssa. We could see Holly's nose nuzzling in Alyssa's sparse mound of golden brownish-red pubic hair.

"You're right," I said in a whisper, but I was looking into Paula's eyes, "They are as beautiful and desirable as angels."

Paula whispered, "This IS quite an education, Claire." And there was no mistaking the sincerity of the sensuousness in her whisper as she turned away from me to watch the girls. After a few moments she glanced back at me and whispered back at me rapidly, "I can't believe I actually apologized for asking your permission to kiss your pussy! You mean this is what is normally done? You did this with my daughter, and you let her do this to you?"

"Yes to all your questions, Paula," I whispered, "I didn't have time to tell you everything there is to know in the bathroom!" I realized then that I feared her anger more than God's at that moment. Holly? She mouthed at me silently, so I whispered the truth. "Of course, all that and more."

"Oh my God!" she breathed so softly that I barely caught it. The girls had shifted positions into a sixty-nine with Alyssa on top and giving us a very clear view of Holly licking Alyssa's blondish pussy. Paula fanned her face with fluttering hands, "Women do this?" She swallowed, "It's just so - so dirty and beautiful at the same time!" She turned back to me; "I really thought you'd be offended or at least embarrassed when I asked to kiss you there! I thought I was being so bold, so nasty!" She paused and looked deeply into my eyes, "And you wanted to do that to me all along?"

"From the moment I watched your calves walk away from me in the kitchen, and I want more, much more. You're husband never..."

"Good God, no," whispered Paula, almost indignantly. "And the only orgasms I've ever had in my life came from my own hand."

She looked back at the mirror and I heard her draw in a gasp. I followed her eyes and now Alyssa was bent over with her bottom in the air and Holly was inserting her tongue inside Alyssa's sweet little pink pucker. Paula put her hand on her chest like she was having a heart attack, her other hand was covering the center of her bottom as if to protect it. She didn't say a word, but she blushed pretty eloquently. As we continued to watch, Alyssa fucked Holly's thigh, then after an orgasm, Holly fucked Alyssa's nipple with her clit while Alyssa held her own breast steady with both hands. When Holly came, Paula was quivering in my arms.

Paula spoke aloud, a little breathlessly, but loud enough for the girls to hear. "Please, allow me to thank you girls for everything, and I want you to know that your plan has worked out beautifully, just as you hoped it would, but Claire and I would like to be alone now for some... bonding."

Both girls were sitting up and smiling and looking directly at us through the mirror. Holly said, "I love you Paula, and I love you, Claire."

"I love you both so very much," began Alyssa, "Claire, be gentle with my mother, but make her come hard."

Paula looked back at me and smiled, "She already has dear, but not for the last time, I expect!" She turned back to the girls. "You can wake us at nine, tomorrow, Alyssa. We'll have juevos rancheros, avocado slices, and bacon for breakfast, with orange juice and coffee. I'd come in there and kiss you both good night, but it might be better if you two just run along." The girls were already slipping on panties, but Paula went ahead and closed their door. She turned to me and softly said, "I hope the breakfast menu is okay for you, and I hope you'll please stay the night with me. I realize now that it was terrible for me to assume..."

I put my arms around her neck and stood on my tiptoes to kiss her, then whispered, "The breakfast menu just sounds wonderful, and I would be delighted to stay the night with you, darling." I was breathless with need for her and was thinking of taking her right here, right now in front of Alyssa's door.

Paula put her palms on my cheeks and said, "Thank you so much, Claire, but I have another huge favor to ask of you, and you look like you're ready to rip my clothes off."

Reluctantly, I released her and took a step back. After a deep breath I said, "Anything you want, Paula. Absolutely anything."

"But you're the birthday girl," Paula teased, then sobered and looked a little apologetic, "Honey, I'm feeling just a little overwhelmed. Could we maybe get some more wine, then go talk on the loveseat some more? After what I just saw in that room, that sex toy of a loveseat seems so nostalgic and safe somehow."

I took her by the hand and led her to the kitchen. "If you want to talk, then that's what we're going to do, sweetie. You go ahead and get the wine and I'll prepare the love seat."

I dragged out the loveseat as before, and repositioned the end table to make it easier for Paula to set down her wine. I had just sat down in my former position when she walked up, handed me my wine. Surprisingly, she sat down facing the same direction as me. So she definitely was notifying me that there was a no sex policy in effect until she said otherwise. I smiled at her but didn't say anything for a few moments. We sipped our wine a while, then she said quietly, "Thank you for your understanding." We went on for several more minutes in silence, then she said, "I'm a little disturbed about some things, and I'm a little confused, and I'm not even sure how to say what I feel." She looked at me sideways and added, "Hell, I'm not even sure if it's important."

I took a sip of wine, and then slowly spoke, "If something is upsetting you, that makes it plenty important to me. Perhaps if I asked a few questions, things might become a little less unclear in your mind, and at least, I'd have a clue. Because right now, I don't, hon!"

Paula turned to me again, her eyes wide, "I'm so sorry, Claire! It wasn't just wrong to shut you out; it was also pretty stupid. You know, I think you're the intuitive, smart one!"

I shook my head and refused to look at her, "No, but I do have a little more experience than you do," I laughed, and I'm afraid it came out a little bitter, "Very, very little more experience than you, actually, but definitely more. For example, Bart was no super lover, but he always made me come before he did, and he usually did that by going down on me." Paula let a little frown cross her face, so I clarified, "Going down, oral sex, eating pussy, rug-munching - outside of our own hands or vibrators, most women get their orgasms that way, and I guarantee you will usually get a much more powerful orgasm than with your hand or a vibrator. Okay, first question. This is the one that will either make my day or break my heart, so tell me the truth. Do you feel differently about me, now?"

She frowned a moment, and my heart stopped. Even frowning I still found her beautiful beyond words. "No, I don't think so. Or at least... well, I don't think so." She saw me put my hand over my heart, and I must have looked like I'd been kicked in the face by a mule, because she hastened, "No, I definitely don't feel different in the way you mean. I am still hot for you, very, very hot, and I still think I might be falling in love with you."

I gulped down the rest of my glass of wine, "I may have to wait for my heart to start beating again."

"I'm so sorry!" Paula said just as earnestly as she could, "You see how unintuitive I'm being right now? I'm just confused, mostly." She took my empty wine glass out of my hand and literally ran to the kitchen to refill it. She didn't run back, but she was walking fast and making her breasts bounce invitingly. This time she handed my glass to me and sat facing the opposite from me, "It really is hard to talk facing the same way on this thing. It almost shuts the other person out."

"That's the message I was getting," I shrugged, "Ready for the next question?" At her nod, I continued, "Did what you see excite you sexually?"

"Oh yes!" she breathed very emphatically. "If you'd so much as rubbed my breast or my bottom, I would have had a climax, and I almost did anyway!" She frowned, and then added, "Seeing my daughter have sex and being very sexually excited about it is a problem on several levels. I mean, you've had sex with Alyssa, and so has Holly, but it didn't quite bring it home like seeing it - that's part of it... and that she's so good at it, so - so accomplished! You don't learn to look as graceful as a ballet dancer overnight, it takes years of work."

"At least four years for Alyssa, assuming Holly was her first." I said, "But you don't have to feel bad about being sexually excited by watching them. As you say, Alyssa is very accomplished and graceful, and Holly's as delightful to the eyes, and you were in fact studying one of your future sex partners in action having full-out girl-to-girl sex - who wouldn't be excited by that?"

Paula gave me a look that was part amusement, part exasperation, "Things are clearing a bit, and you are helping. I was also overwhelmed by the things that I didn't know, and things I never would have thought of, and you know what I'm talking about! Did I actually see Holly put her tongue inside my daughter's bottom? I'm sorry; I can't just jump right into all of that. Is it okay if we take it really slow at first?"

I set my still full glass of wine aside, and turned to put my left arm around her, "Of course we can do things slow, at least as slow as Holly will allow. She has great plans for us in a threesome, you know."

Paula gave me a startled blink and set her glass aside, "I guess that would be pretty much what it sounds like." Then she looked troubled again and bit her lip, after a moment she said, "I've been lying to you; well, by omission really, all those things I've mentioned are really bothering me, but I'm much, much more bothered by something else - something so terrible that I'm afraid to tell you."

"Look," I said, being just as calm as she was nervous, hoping she'd be soothed by my calmness by osmosis or something, "Just because we can't be completely faithful because of having other lovers doesn't mean we can't be really close, and part of that closeness is sharing things. You can tell me anything Paula, and it would not make me turn away from you, and if it's your problem, it's my problem too, and we'll work it out together."

Pelios
Pelios
1,049 Followers