Neighborhood Thrills Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers

"Okay," and Paula took a deep breath that did wonderful things for her breasts, "When we were watching the girls, I thought they were both so beautiful, and I mean both of them." I guess she couldn't bring herself to say more, but I was getting the message.

I thought about it before answering because... well because this really could be a serious problem. "Paula, your daughter is so beautiful, that it almost hurts me to look at her; she is so desirable! I couldn't blame any man or woman for not thinking the exact same thing, especially seeing her like that, totally nude and making love. I admit that this is an awkward situation, but I for one, certainly don't blame you for feeling that way."

Paula nodded, "It's not just that, I mean I can't get the image out of my mind. I just, just..." Paula closed her eyes tightly and massaged her breasts, "I really wanted to go in there and just put my mouth on her and lick and taste her inside - I still do, and I know I'm going to want it in the morning, and maybe forever. It's so wrong, so terrible, but God, how I want her. And I... And I..." She opened her dark eyes and looked into mine, "I have to say... I'm afraid I may even..." She swallowed, closed her eyes for a moment, then when she opened she looked into my eyes and said, "I may even do something about it. In fact, I don't trust myself not to, I think. Oh my god! I want to have sex with my own daughter! What am I going to do?"

I still had my arm around her, so I gave her a good squeeze. "Let me talk to her about it, maybe some time tomorrow. You know, Alyssa has the most wonderfully liberal and open an attitude about sex that I've ever encountered. She might be very open about the idea."

She put her arm around me and embraced me back, "Thank you, Claire, it would be best if you did talk to her. If she isn't open to the idea, I'll just have to deal with that, and I will - somehow." She smiled at me lovingly, at least temporarily relieved. "Do you think we could just make love right now, and just use our hands this time, only on each other?"

I looked at her small cupid's bow lips, which were parted, just showing her two front teeth, then up into her soulful eyes, "Oh yes, but I do have one request. Do you think you could do it naked this time? It would be such a turn on for me to look at your lovely body."

"You mean and leave your clothes on?" She frowned a moment as if picturing it in her mind, the she looked at me brightly, "Actually that would be really fun for me, as long as you took your clothes off right afterward, but it would be a little more exhibitionist for it to be just me to be naked, and I would really like that!" She gave me a hooded look and added in low voice throbbing with sexual undertones, "Keep playing up to my fetishes, Claire, and you know that I won't resist you! After all, I don't want to resist you, you know?" I had thought so, but that was only part of the reason I suggested it. I practically hungered to see her naked breasts. I unzipped the back of her dark red print dress and she stood up holding it up over her breasts. She walked around in front of me and asked, "I know I have pretty nice looking legs without the high-heeled sandals, but they look even better if I leave them on, shall I?" I smiled and nodded. I just so wanted her to be happy.

At my nod, she just dropped the dress and let it puddle around her feet. She put one hand on her hip and modeled her body for me, slowly turning by a few inches, pause, a few inches more, pause and so on, until she had turned a full 360 degrees. She had the body of a Greek Goddess. Her legs were long, tapering at knee and ankle, with rich curves in between. Her dark delta was not too thickly furred, but remained mysterious nonetheless. Her hips were wide, dimpled and generous, with a narrow waist and she had a sensuous 'innie' belly button. Her belly was taut and flat and her breasts were full with medium brown nipples and aureoles. Her nipples were large and were erect and looked hard. Her neck was long and gracefully shaped. Her bottom was as close to perfection as possible and was as full and lovely as Holly's and looked at least as firm. She had very little tan, and most of that at her lower neck to her upper chest and from just above her knees down to her ankles.

"I hate to say this, but you're even more awesome than your daughter or Holly, and they are perfect beauties! I love your body, Paula!"

"And I love the way you look at me, with such fierce lust and tenderness in your eyes. It truly makes me tingle all over, and when you touch me, I think you'll find me pretty moist. And that would also be from the way you look at me." She walked slowly back around the bench and resumed her seat beside me. "You're the one with a little experience. Should we go ahead here or go on to bed?"

"Let's stay here, since you picked it," I said, marveling at the gorgeous nude brunette beside me, "The only question is do we do each other one at a time, or at the same time. At the same time is nice because it is bit more intimate and thrilling, but one at a time allows one to concentrate on what one is doing without distraction?" I giggled, "One at a time means we'd probably both of us do a better job."

"Intimate and thrilling sounds really good to me," Paula said sweetly, "But first do you think you could walk around in front of me and pull up your skirt for me?" For an answer, I walked around in front of her and straddled her legs, as I was pretty sure what she had in mind. I raised my skirt up to my belly button for her. "You're so beautiful! I just want to kiss you before I lose my innocence." I raised my left leg and propped my foot beside her on the bench. "Oooo," she cooed as she lowered her face to my flaming orange-gold mound. She ran her nose through my pubic hair and cooed again, "Oooo, I've fallen in love with this perfume long before this moment. So lovely, so lewd..."

And she kissed my crevice, her head turned sideways so she could kiss me like another mouth, and her kiss was like that. Soft, gentle, warm and sweet, and then she opened her lips, opening my nether lips with her mouth, and her tongue darted in the way it had darted into my mouth before. I gasped at the pleasure she gave me as her tongue slid over my inner flesh, stroking once over my clit, before she withdrew her tongue and added three more sweet kisses without tongue, each lower than the last. Then she drew her head back and smiled sweetly up at me. "Thank you, so much sweet Claire," She glanced back at my groin and ran her fingers through my pubic hair. "It's like having two lovers to kiss in one body."

I withdrew my high-heeled sandal from the bench and smoothed my skirt shyly, "Paula, you're sweet and tender and I just love that about you. And that was the most pleasurable and romantic kiss I think I've ever had. I don't suppose you'd let me kiss you like that, and I mean, just like that?"

She blushed but said, "It would hardly be fair to say no, and I don't think I could tell you no about anything anyway."

I sank to my knees in front of her, "Would you stand and prop one foot on the bench, just like I did?" She rose gracefully and arched her elegant right leg and put her sandal on the bench. Embracing her upper left thigh with my right hand and cupping her right bottom cheek in my left, I only had to turn my head a few degrees to kiss her the way she kissed me. As I got close, her sexy smell wafted into my nose and was pungent and sharp by the time my lips touched her nether lips, and I paused there a moment just touching her lips with mine and breathing in her perfume, spiced with just a trace of pee.

Then I pressed my lips more firmly and rocked my head slightly back and forth, and then I pried her pubic lips open with my lips, and slowly eased in my tongue as low into her crevice as I could. She flinched and gasped as I gently dragged my tongue from the base upwards, darting in and out to my right until my tongue laved over her clit and just past. I then gave her three sweet slow kisses without tongue moving closer to her bottom. Then I peeked up at her and said, "I see what you mean about a second lover in one body. I love you, Paula." I stood while she lowered her leg and then I put my arms around her neck and kissed her, just a sweet kiss barely touching her tongue with mine.

She gave me a quick more feverish, almost greedy kiss back, slipping her tongue aggressively into my mouth, and then she pulled back and looked at me in wonder, "Claire, your kisses smell and taste like my pussy! I can't tell you how much I like that!"

"And your kisses smell and taste like my pussy, and I love that," I purred with my arms still around her neck, "And I love it that you're a little taller than me and I have to turn my face up to kiss you. I guess that means I get to be the woman for you." I kissed her again, sweetly and tenderly but brought my left arm down to fondle her right breast, and pluck at her hard rubbery nipple with my fingers. I slid my hand on down her tummy until I was cupping her groin. And then so slowly it must have been torture for her; I eased my middle finger up into her vagina. She had to use both hands to raise my skirt and cup my pussy with her right hand, but once she had her hand under my pussy, she raised her left hand up to cup my right breast.

"Okay stop," she gasped, frustration tightening her voice, "I have to have you out of that dress!" I kept my finger in her warm wet center until she had unbuttoned my dress, and as she let it fall, I had to remove my hand from her so I could step out of my dress and kick it aside, then while she was watching I traced my wet finger across my lips, then again across my upper lip and dabbed a couple of spots on my cheek and neck, both sides.

"Just perfuming myself for you, darling," and then I wiped my finger dry between my breasts, then I put my left arm this time around her neck, and dropped my right hand to her loins, and while she mirrored my position, she arched her neck to kiss me even as my finger slipped back inside and I felt hers slide into my vagina. She was almost snorting she was trying to breath so deeply at the smell on my upper lip, her tongue lashing in my mouth was so aggressive it was almost crude. I felt so thrilled, I just wanted to go limp in her arms, but I had to concentrate on what my finger was doing as I slid it up her crevice to massage her clit with her own oils. And this despite the fact she was robbing me of my concentration by doing the same to me.

We just went on, breast to breast and diddling each other's clits, occasionally using our free hands to grope each other's breasts, and kissing more and more passionately until we had to stop kissing and just embrace because we were both breathing so hard. Besides, at that point it was taking all my concentration just to diddle her clit, while she built a whirlpool of pleasure under my own. The dam broke inside her first, but only just ahead of me, and we were coming and coming in each other's arms, and in each other's hands, our heads side by side on each other's shoulders gasping and moaning at our extreme pleasure. Even before the last wavelets of our orgasms had finished, I dropped between her legs, and she spread enough for me to lick inside her vagina and lap at the last of her lubrication juices.

Paula understood what I was doing and was no doubt grateful for my avoiding her clit, because she allowed me to drink from her without protest, until she tugged on me to rise, and then she knelt in front of me, wanting to try it for herself. I spread my legs for her, but cautioned, "Paula you should know I get really, really wet down there during an orgasm."

She rocked her head back and said, "Oh, I hope so," her voice muffled by my pussy as she inserted her tongue into my vagina and lapped from me. Since my orgasm was still tingling, I knew I still flowed, and sure enough I heard at least two distinct swallowing noises. Then we kissed, our faces now heavily scented with pussy perfume. Paula was so excited, I swear she even drooled a little; her kisses were so sloppy wet. "So nasty, so lewd, so wicked and so wonderful," she muttered between kisses.

Finally, I stopped kissing her so I could suck at her nipples for a minute, which she seemed to enjoy quite happily. "You're making me horny again, baby!" She cooed, transferring my face to her other nipple.

I rose after a while, and said, "Let's sit and finish our wine, then go to bed and fuck each other senseless."

"Okay," Paula beamed prettily. Then after we had sat a minute facing opposite directions on the love seat and had a few more sips of wine, she asked, "By the way, just so I know what to do, what does fuck actually mean between two women?"

"Well," I said, "You saw Alyssa fuck Holly's thigh until she had an orgasm, and you saw Holly fuck Alyssa's nipple until she had an orgasm. We can easily fuck each other at the same time by fucking each other's thighs. We could use a little oil on our thighs to make it a little easier. And of course, fuck includes the possible use of artificial penises."

"I'd heard that they really made such things..." said Paula with a little frown.

"Oh yes, they do indeed, in all shapes, sizes and colors," I said, being in no way an actual authority on such, "But since sex comes from the clit, at least in the most part for a woman, rubbing your pussy against pretty much any part of another woman's body seems to do the trick."

"Oh yes, that sounds wonderful!" said Paula enthusiastically. Then she frowned thoughtfully, "Although, come to think of it, I'm getting a stronger and stronger desire to, how did you put it so gracefully, um, go down on you! Yes, Claire, I want to go down on you, and then perhaps I'll fuck your thigh."

"I love you, Paula."

"I love you, Claire."

"But, you know, I'm just not going to wait, Paula. I'm going to go down on you right now."

"Yes, Claire." She sounded a little breathless, but her tone indicated total submission.

I set aside my empty wine glass and walked around the love seat and settled on the floor between her knees, "Nothing to be alarmed about, darling, this is actually the third time I've tasted your pussy, so no big surprises."

Paula giggled nervously, "Oh this will be a big surprise, dear Claire, you have used your tongue with considerable restraint in the past two times, but don't worry; I'm so much more willing than I'm ready to admit!"

I smiled up at her. I spread her knees and inspected her, taking my time for the luxurious enjoyment of the sights. Her dark delta was not too thickly furred, but remained mysterious nonetheless, until I spread her thick lower lips with my fingers and looked at her inside. She had mostly a light tan coloring inside her pussy with a small hood, the little head, at least for the present hidden inside. Her inner petals were slight and petite and her vagina yawned like a lovely oval tight enough that no hole was visible only a crease at the opening of inner flesh pressed together. I eased my tongue up her vagina as far as I could finding her more moist but even tighter inside, actually squeezing at my tongue, and I heard her give an almost animal sigh of joy at my penetration of her inner depths.

Giving another sigh of contentment and joy, Paula stretched out her legs and spread them wider. I felt the fingers of both her hands running through my hair, as I began kissing, licking and sucking at every part of her inner and outer pussy, avoiding only the area immediately around her small, tan hood. Paula moaned, partly with pleasure and partly with frustration, so I began to tenderly kiss her little hood. Her moan changed tone to intense interest and she began to pull a bit at my hair. Finally I surrendered to her need and began interspersing my little kisses with quick lashes of my tongue across her hood, then poking with the tip of my tongue at the tiny opening at the base of her hood. She groaned, almost a growl, and I knew it was time to get serious.

I settled to a steady rhythm of licking her hood, finding the almost undetectable lump that was the head of her clit underneath about three quarters of her hood. Then I began lashing more fiercely while inserting first one finger into her vagina and then two. When her hips began to twitch and tremble, I shoved a third finger inside her and doubled the speed of my licking and Paula cried out, pulling hard on my hair as if to pull me into her pussy. She came hard and for a long time, trying with limited success to fuck at my face - she just didn't have too much leverage - having nothing to lean back against. While no where near as wet as her daughter or myself, she oozed quite a bit of her inner juices, which after the peak of her climax, she allowed me to lick and swallow.

When I straightened to look at her, she had a fine sheen of sweat shining across her chest, and her eyes were closed, her mouth panting. I kissed her anyway and she surprised me a bit by kissing back fiercely and sucking at my tongue. Finally she mumbled, "Can I do that to you, Claire?"

"Of course you can, sweetheart," I said softly, pulling her to her feet, "Let's just go to the bedroom where we'll have some room to get comfortable." We must have stopped to kiss and rub our breasts together about twenty times on our way to the bedroom. Oh, and one more thing, diary! Paula is one gifted learner when it comes to the art of eating pussy!

Pelios
Pelios
1,051 Followers