Neighborly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, one day in late September, Sherri and I did our usual shopping trip. When we got to Wal Mart, she had me park out in the boondocks away from the store. This was not our usual practice, which was that she'd play with my cock on the way there, tease me in the store, then finish me off on the way home. It was cooler, and she'd worn sweat pants and her zip down sweatshirt.

"Get in the back," she said, getting out and moving to the back seat. I complied, sliding in next to her. She kissed me, hard, and started opening my jeans. I assisted by pulling them down past my knees. She started stroking my cock, but with an urgency I had not seen til now. She got me hard, which took all of about 30 seconds, then unzipped her sweatshirt, revealing her luscious tits. She then leaned over and took my cock in her mouth, bobbing up and down on it for a minute or so before pulling away. She sat up and kissed me, then lifted her ass off the seat and pulled her sweat pants down, and kicked them off, having already stepped out of her flip flops. For the first time I got a full look at her wide mommy hips. I had long admired her ass in sweat pants and jeans, so now finally seeing it in the flesh was a treat. This was a totally new development I was not expecting. Something had clearly gotten into her. I didn't know what, but I wasn't going to question it, especially since I now had confirmation that her bush was the same strawberry blonde as the hair that framed her pretty face.

In a flash, she was on me, spread out over my lap, her blonde bush hovering over my bobbing cock. I could see her labia were partly open, and would be easily parted by my engorged dick. She took my cock and put it at her opening, pushing down on me. I felt the head force her lips open, then the familiar plunge as I pushed into her welcoming vagina. She sank down slowly, a look of pleasure on her face as she took my stiff dick deep. Once I was fully inside, she kissed me deeply, starting to rock back and forth on me, grinding my pubic bone into her clit.

I slid down a little to get better leverage, and started pumping up into her, now banging into her clit while my cockhead poked her cervix. We ground into each other for a good ten minutes, and I could tell Sherri was coming closer to orgasm as her breath got shorter and she began to whimper. I grabbed her hips, pulling her tightly onto me, and increasing the pressure on her clit, then rocked her into me. That set her off, and she broke our kiss, letting out a cry as she came. I felt her pussy soak me as she shook and thrust into my cock. I held on as she came, wanting to hold off my own climax a little longer.

I let Sherri come off the high, then slowly started thrusting into her once again, pulling her to me as I hit her deep, the head of my cock pushing into her womb with each thrust. We kissed again, as we had before, though now it was more of a loving kiss than the lustful attack of earlier. A couple of minutes more and I was ready. I slowed my pace, hoping to slow hers.

"Sherri..."

"It's OK," she whispered.

"I'm going to come."

"I know. I can feel you getting harder inside me. Just let it go. I want to feel inside me what I've been watching you do for months."

I slowed more, feeling the come rising and my balls tightening. Sherri pushed down deep, the rocked on me. I started to shoot, long bursts of sperm that hit her womb, filling her. She felt my come deep inside her, and started to come with me, her pussy convulsing around me as I continued spewing my seed deep into her. After what seemed like an eternity, we were able to catch our breath and relax. Our eyes met. We kissed, and Sherri slowly climbed off me, sitting next to me with her left leg up on the seat, exposing her now leaking cunt.

"Damn, Sherri, that was amazing. I didn't see it coming."

Sherri kissed me, and held up her left hand. "I wanted to celebrate. What do you see on that hand??"

I looked a quick moment. "Nothing."

"Exactly. Nothing. No rings. Never again. I got my final divorce papers in the mail today. I wanted to thank you for all the time and patience you've given me the last six months or so. It's also been over a year since I had a stiff dick in my pussy, and I really missed it, so I was primed. And so were you!! I've seen you come dozens of times, and it's always a good load, but never like this," she said with a giggle, taking two fingers to push the come spilling from her pussy back inside her.

"I would have thought that if and when we got to this stage, we'd have done something more like a dinner date. And, yeah, the excitement of finally getting inside your pretty blonde pussy really inspired me."

Sherri smiled. "I thought about that, but I also realized we've had so much fun riding, that it would be fun to have our first screw in the back seat." She kissed me.

"I think it's great. Now that you're finally in the clear, I hope we do this a lot more often."

Sherri reached for a bunch of napkins I had stashed around the back seat, pulling some off the stack to clean up. She smiled at me as she wiped her dripping pussy. "I think we'll be doing a lot more of this." We got ourselves put back together, and I pulled into a spot closer to the store. We went in and got our stuff, Sherri holding my hand for much of our shopping chores. It wasn't much of a chore for me, since she had left her sweatshirt unzipped to about mid boob, and I was getting quite a show every time she leaned forward. Every once in a while, she'd grab my arm tight, whispering in my ear, "I'm dripping," or "Your come is going down my leg." By the time we left, I was getting hard again, and I had a feeling the trip home was going to be fun.

It was. Sherri had me out of my jeans about the time I turned out of the parking lot. I wasn't going to come soon, having just shot a massive load in her pussy an hour before, but she was getting me close by the time we got back to our houses. I helped her carry her groceries into her place, then went to unload mine. Sherri was over before I got everything put away, coming in through my garage door and kissing me. She took me by the hand and led me into the living room.

"I was so hot after we screwed in the car I couldn't wait get over here to finish what we started on the way home," she said, pulling my jeans down as I stood in front of her, she sitting on the sofa. She took my cock in her mouth, licking around the head. She had to be tasting the tacky mix of our dried juices. "I don't do this for just anyone. I usually want some assurance I'll my guy will go down on me as well. But I don't think you're going to disappoint me."

I smiled down at her. "I surely won't," I said, pulling her away from me and to a standing position. I pulled down her sweats, revealing her wet and matted patch of strawberry blonde. "And I'm a big believer in paying it forward." I eased her down onto the sofa, her left leg up, knee bent, against the back, her right stretched out down to the floor, her blonde bush framing her glistening and spreading labia. Sherri looked at me almost in disbelief as I knelt in front of her.

"Oh!" said Sherri softly as I descended to her opening. Nobody's ever done it after...aaaaaahhhhh!!" she sighed as my tongue dipped into her still soaked cunt. I licked her up and down for a good five minutes, Sherri getting more and more excited as I teased her labia on each side, just barely grazing her clit on each pass. I could feel her hips pushing toward me, shaking as I brought her closer and closer to the inevitable explosion. I finally decided to end her torment, licking straight up her pussy and over her clit, swirling my tongue around it as she whimpered, then screamed as her hips thrust into my face, her pussy spewing its juice and my spent come from earlier as she came with volcanic force. I held my face to her twat as she convulsed, letting her nectar flow as I kissed her labia, now more gently til the orgasmic tension released and she again relaxed. I sat up on the sofa between her legs, taking her hand, looking into her eyes.

"I can't promise it will always be that intense, but it will happen often," I said, smiling at her.

Sherri was speechless for a moment, a smile slowly coming across her pretty face. She let out a quick sigh. "If it's even half that good, I'll blow you every day forever," she said, smiling broadly. She took my hand, motioning me to sit so my feet were on the floor as she now knelt in front of me. She took the head of my cock in her mouth, as she had started to do earlier, rolling her tongue over the head, then taking me deep. Once she had my shaft good and wet, she deep throated me, going down til her nose was in my pubes and holding. It was almost better than being in her pussy, all the heat and wetness, only with a tongue to play on my cock. After a few minutes of this, she pulled off so only the head was in her mouth, then gave me the double whammy: her tongue rolling around on the head, while she used her considerable hand job talents on my shaft. It took all of about sixty seconds for her to draw out my second load of the afternoon.

I tried to warn her. "Sherri..." She kept sucking and stroking. "Sherri, I'm gonna come..." Still, she persisted. "Sherri!!" She slowed her pace, lifting off me as she stroked, her pretty eyes looking up into mine. She kissed the head of my cock.

"Do it, baby. Come for me." She put the head of my dick in her mouth and sucked gently, but firmly. I was done, shooting rope after rope of sperm into her mouth. Sherri swallowed hard and fast, but some of my wad still emerged from her lips, rolling down her chin. She opened her mouth, showing me the result my spurting erection had yielded, letting a few more shots of come land on her tongue, some dripping onto her freckled tits. She stroked me expertly, drawing out the last of my come, then licked the last few leaking drops off the head.

"Damn, Sherri," I said as I caught my breath. "I guess one good turn deserves another." I helped her up onto the sofa. She kissed me as she settled onto the seat.

"I've always wanted a guy who would go down on me the way you did. Doug never would-he didn't like the mess when I came. And he'd never have eaten me the way you did, after he came in me. I may not let you out of my sight!!" Sherri smiled, taking my hand. "Truth is, I like giving a blow job. I love the feel of a stiff cock in my mouth, and the way it pulses when the guy comes, and most of the time, the way a good load feels and tastes. The problem is, a lot of guys don't like to return the favor. They say they do, but when the time comes to put their mouths where the money is, as it were, they're not so into it. My now ex husband was one of them. It was like pulling teeth to get him to go down on me. You..." she squeezed my hands, "on the other hand, are everything I've ever hoped for in oral sex."

I looked at Sherri, who was in a euphoric state. "Thanks. I hope I don't ever let you down." She smiled and we kissed again, hugging as we sat together.

Sherri and I finally went on our first "real" date-as opposed to riding around and fondling each other, or playing on my couch-the following Saturday. We went to one of the chain steak places, since Sherri likes a steak now and then. She came over from her place in a mid thigh denim mini and a pink and white gingham shirt that tied at the bottom, like a halter. It was open far enough to see she was braless under it, though she wasn't hanging out. Socks and sneakers completed the casual look. She was adorable.

We headed out to dinner, getting started as we usually did, fondling each other as we drove. I ran my hand up Sherri's left thigh, soon finding out she was wearing very skimpy panties, as I could feel her bush outside the leg bands before I even got close to her undies. I was under them quickly, and before long had two fingers inside her, poking her pussy as they ran over her clit. She had a long, crying orgasm less than five minutes after I started.

Once Sherri came down, she started on me, taking my cock out of my jeans, stroking it masterfully, as she always did, getting me worked up, but holding off my come. When we got to the restaurant, we had to park around the side, since they were busy and the lot was close to full. As I pulled in, she looked at me, smiled, and licked her lips. Next thing I knew, she was face down in my lap as I watched her strawberry blonde mane bobbing up and down. She knew how to move me along, and I was soon ready to blast a big load into her mouth. She knew that, too, and pulled back, keeping the head in her mouth as she stroked my shaft. I just leaned back and let nature take its course, glad I was sitting, since when she made me come, it was a knee bucking orgasm, Sherri swallowing every one of my forceful bursts of sperm til I couldn't shoot any more. She pulled off me and smiled, licked her lips, opened her mouth to show me the come still on her tongue, and smiled again as she swallowed what was left. She licked off the last few drops still seeping from my dick, and kissed me gently.

I zipped up and looked at her. "I hope that doesn't spoil the taste of the Bloomin' Onion for you," I teased.

Sherri laughed. "I don't think I'll need an appetizer after the one I just had." She kissed me again and we went inside.

After dinner, we went home to my place. Her kids were with their dad for the weekend, so we could be relaxed and not worry about where they were or what they were up to. They are good kids, but they do have a way of interrupting a parent's dating life. I had Sherri sit on the sofa fully dressed in front of me while I pulled her panties to the side and licked her pussy. One by one I unbuttoned her shirt as I worked on her, alternately playing with her tits as I licked her. About halfway through, she stopped me, pulling her panties out from under her skirt as she got overheated. I soon had her shirt completely undone, and was playing with her unobstructed tits while my tongue was in her pussy. That sent her into orbit, her pussy juicing all over my face as she came, moaning and whimpering.

When she came back to earth, we went back to the bedroom. I pushed her shirt off her shoulders as she unbuttoned mine and did the same. She got my jeans undone and I stepped out of them, she making a good show of unzipping her skirt, then shrugging out of it as it fell slowly to the floor, revealing her extremely wet pussy. She kicked her sneakers off and we took to the bed. She started by sucking my cock, and I swung her around so I could pick up where I left off tonguing her pussy. She was soon moaning as orgasm approached, but stopped her ministrations to my cock, pulling away. She turned to straddle me.

Sherri took my cock in her hand and lowered herself down, rubbing the head slowly over her clit, dipping the head inside her when it was at her opening. "I want this to make me come". She rubbed my cock into her clit til she was just about coming, her breath short and shallow. Then she let out a moan, sinking down onto my cock, taking it all the way inside her, my balls hitting her ass about the same time the head hit her cervix. Sherri screamed as my cock went deep, and I felt her twat get a lot wetter than it had been after I ate her. Her hips shook, then convulsed, and she let out a yelp I thought the neighbors would hear. She fell on my chest and kissed me hard. "God, baby, fuck me!!" I grabbed her hips, pulling her down on me hard, my balls slapping her ass as my cock thrust up into her. She let out a long moan as I hit her again, then held inside her. When she started to ride me again, I rolled her over, pulling out momentarily as we repositioned.

Sherri was panting as my bobbing hard on hovered over her. I looked her in the eyes as I put it to her labia, then pushed in, slowly, tormenting her after ramming her from underneath. She closed her eyes when I hit bottom, the head pushing up against the opening of her womb. "You are such a tease," she said, opening her eyes.

"I just want you to have the best possible experience," I said, now verbally teasing her.

"Then fuck me hard!!" she growled. She pulled my face to hers, kissing me lustily. I started pounding, my cock banging her deep, my balls slapping her ass so hard they were starting to hurt. Sherri let out a few short moans as another short orgasm hit her. I held, then pulled out, turning her over so her ass was facing me, her face down in the sheets. I looked at her, wide mom hips and strong thighs framing a blonde covered opening that was now calling to me. I pushed in firmly, my balls banging off her clit.

"Oooh!!" cried Sherri as she got the new sensation. I started pounding again, this time my balls hitting off her clit with every stroke. Before long, she was grabbing into the sheets, her fingers clutching as I alternately banged into her pussy, then pulled out quick with a long, slow return. I'd grind my balls into her clit on the slow strokes, making her squirm, then cry out when they hit her hard on the next. I was getting ready to come, so I started pounding her, sending her over the top once more, her voice muffled in the sheets. "I'm cooommmmmiiiinnngggg!!" she screamed as her orgasm hit, her hips dancing every direction, pussy juice coating my cock. I kept slowly banging her as she came, which intensified the feeling. She shrieked as she went into overdrive, then stiffened. I leaned forward and took hold of her tits as I held my dick deep. Sherri let out a long moan, then just shook as I held her.

We stayed that way for a good five minutes before I pulled out. Sherri rolled onto her back, her spread and distended labia parting a soaked patch of blonde. Her nipples were fully hard. It was at once an erotic and lustful sight. She reached for me, taking my hand. I reached to take it, and she slowly pulled me over her.

"Come inside me now, sweetheart," she said weakly, the look in her eyes almost begging. "Give me your seed, fill me deep til I'm over flowing. I want to feel it in me."

I looked down at her. "Sounds almost like someone wants a baby," I said, testing her to see where this might be going.

Sherri smiled. "Nice idea, and it would be tempting if I hadn't been fixed a few years back." She got a dreamy look on her pretty face. "I haven't gotten laid like that in years. Now I want to feel your hot creamy come in me all night, and probably all day tomorrow, too."

I kissed her, my cock finding its place between her pussy lips, and slid in. I slowly stroked in and out of her, Sherri meeting me on each stroke. After the pounding sex we'd been having, the change of pace was welcome, and suddenly quite erotic. I pulled away from our kiss, looking into her blue eyes. I was there. "I'm coming, Sherri," I said as I pushed deep, my cock poking her cervix. The first blast of sperm hit her, and she closed her eyes. She grimaced as the second shot, then third, both long, thick spurts, flooded into her. Another couple of long ropes spilled from my pulsing dick, and her face screwed up, her mouth open to cry out, but no sound coming. She yelped once she got her voice back, her hips shaking as she wrapped her legs around me. I was still coming, though not as forcefully now, my wads trailing off. I stayed on her for a few minutes, enjoying the feel of my cock in her sodden pussy, surrounded by the soaking warmth of her just fucked cunt. Finally, I pulled off and lay on my side next to her. She leaned toward me, resting her head on my shoulder. I pulled the covers up to our waists to keep our wet genitalia from getting chilled. We kissed gently but deeply, both of us now exhausted.

After a short time snuggling, Sherri looked up at me, kissing me on the cheek. "Thanks for dinner. I had a really, REALLY good time," she said, a smile coming over her face.