Neighborly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her back. "Thanks for dessert. It was better than dinner."

"Yeah, and I bet it's the only dessert I have this year that makes me lose weight," Sherri said, laughing. She sighed. "But that was the most exhausting dessert I've ever had, and the wettest. I don't know how you come so much."

I looked over at her. "Wanna do it again next week??"

Sherri smiled at me. "Absolutely!!" We laughed together, pulling each other close. We had worn each other out, and soon drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to a hand on my cock. As I came around, I saw that Sherri was already awake, doing what she does best. She smiled at me as she saw me becoming aware of what was going on. "Good morning, honey," she said softly. "I just wanted to get us off to a good start." She worked my cock with her usual magic, and I was soon shooting streaks of come onto my belly and her fingers. She eagerly licked the come from both. It was going to be a good day.