All Comments on 'Neighborly Blackmailing'

by MrRager

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
thog4uthog4ualmost 11 years ago
Really

Unrealistic, surely a young college student could reverse that outcome in number of ways. She commited a felony, tied her up ..., and/or told her to piss of!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not a bad read

I thought the story was entertaining. I read where another reviewer thought it was unrealistic. It is fiction so I am giving it a certain allowance. It might have been better if she had had reminded him that he could get out of the situation if he really wanted, course she would still tell, but she would allow him that out. That might help with the felony aspect that was mentioned. I would also tweak some of the dialogue in the second orgasm scene as it boarders on a little close to the cheezy-ish. That being said I still liked the imagery of the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Entertaining :-)

It was an entertaining introduction to a series. I can see Lisa becoming Nate's mistress and him servicing her long into the future.

MrRagerMrRageralmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Feeback

I appreciate your opinions. I'll definitely work on adding to the series and I am also working on creating some better dialogue. I need to get a little more creative on that. Thanks Again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous