Neighborly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, he stood, tossing a fifty dollar bill on the table, and then he turned to leave.

I didn't realize it at the time, but the conversation I had with Richard allowed me to finally break free from self pity, and start on the path back to happiness. There was progress over the next few months, but Ashley and I weren't having any sex, both depressed from our circumstance. One day, as I was picking her up from daycare, I saw her laughing as she played with two of the younger children. She looked so beautiful, so happy. In life you have these unsuspecting moments that change you, and that was one of them.

When she fastened her belt in the passenger seat, I kissed her, looking into her eyes. I spoke, "Let's look into sperm donors."

Her eyes welled up and she immediately began to cry. We kissed a few more times, our hearts finally returning to each other. "D-Don't you think. W-Wouldn't you prefer to adopt?" She asked.

Truth is, I had already been weighing the realities available to us.

"No." I paused, adding. "I love you, and want our child to be as much like you as possible. I also want you to experience everything that comes along with this, as much as you can."

Many tears were shed that day as well, but unlike earlier in the year, these tears brought with them happiness and potential.

We had incredible, loving sex over the next few weeks. We also began investigating donor options. However, every time we browsed the site and visited the fertility clinic, my mind would wander to a harrowing thought.

We would sit there, with every conceivable metric available to us. Height, weight, ethnicity, IQ, career, education, family history. Some men would score high in one category, and low in others. Regardless of the hard data, what were these men actually like? Were they assholes, degenerates? What was in their character? I greatly appreciated the option to pursue this method, and Ashley was beginning to narrow down what her preferred statistics were, but that nagging thought would not leave my mind.

After a few more weeks had passed, I finally built up the courage to speak with him.

The first time I ever saw Richard emotional, was the night I laid the proposition at his feet. He didn't cry, but he toiled over my words, and the anguish was visible on his face.

"I don't know what to say John. My first reaction is one of honor. I'm truly, genuinely, honored."

Before I could reply to that, he continued, "But my second reaction is far more complicated. There are a million emotions, thoughts, concerns, swirling in my mind."

I attempted to assuage his concerns where I could, "To be clear, just a few obvious points. One, you would have no responsibility to the child, neither financial nor in terms of guardianship. If you want we could certainly have some documents prepar-"

"That's the least of my worries John. My concerns were more, personal, internal."

I remembered what he mentioned about all those years, the attempts at a child of his own.

"Unfortunately, Richard, I never knew your lovely wife." I paused, weighing my words. "Forgive me if I'm overstepping, but I would hope Candice would find something beautiful about this circumstance, something beautifully ironic."

That caused his gaze to look downward, his eyes clearly damp with remembrance.

We sat in silence for a moment, and I continued, "I haven't mentioned this possibility to Ashley, but I have a hard time believing that the thought hasn't crossed her mind."

"The baby would be mixed race." He added.

The comment surprised me, but I replied. "No shit Richard." I somehow laughed. "Look, despite the bedroom race play about that cock of yours, neither Ashley nor myself take any of that into our day to day life. We are progressive people."

"I know you are, trust me. I know that." He paused, sipping heavily on his scotch, continuing, "But would that not cause an issue for you long term, an issue with your relatives?"

"We will make sure it doesn't, and if it does, they aren't family I need to be keeping around mine."

We continued to talk, and drink, for hours - hashing out details and potential concerns. It was a conversation that I'll never forget, one of the most fulfilling of my life.

Ashley was asleep on the living room couch when I returned. I didn't realize how late it had gotten.

She awoke quickly, almost as if she sensed something. "What were you talking about? You were over there for a long time."

I said nothing. I simply looked at her with the weight of the conversation surely present in my eyes. Somehow, she knew.

Richard.

She collapsed back down into the sofa, staring blankly into the distance, into our future.

"What will we tell our parents." Were her first words.

"That we've found a donor."

She laughed, "I doubt they'll be so understanding."

"It's our baby Ashley, not theirs."

We had an earnest and honest conversation about our parents, and friends, and then the line of questioning changed.

"Richard agreed?" She asked, eyes still staring into the distance.

"He's still weighing it, but I think he agrees."

"What about his wife? I'm sure he wants to be respectful, to her memory."

"Don't you think there's a beautiful irony to this, Ashley? As much as it hurts to admit, it almost feels like fate."

Tears began to run down her cheeks, and I immediately went to her, kissing her deeply.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too John." We kissed again, and again, and those loving exchanges soothed my mind.

We sat for awhile, holding each other, both thinking about all that was to come - not the least of which, Richard.

"He's willing to donate at the clinic?" Ashley suddenly asked, seemingly naive.

I replied, "I'm sure he is." I paused, continuing, "But I can't see why we wouldn't do it naturally."

The words hung there. Despite all the overwhelming emotion of the day, there was still a very real sense of deep, humanistic, eroticism in that prospect.

We looked at each other, and kissed again - this time there was underlying arousal between our lips. We dared not say it, but we were certainly both thinking it. Richard had cum in Ashley before, but never with these life altering implications.

"I want you there for it." Her voice was a whisper of emotion.

"Of course baby. I'll be right there with you." We kissed again, this time with so much love I thought my heart might explode.

The fateful night occurred a few weeks later, while Ashley was at peak ovulation. We invited Richard over early in the day, as we wanted to reestablish the sexual bond between the two of them. It had been nearly a year since they had been intimate with each other. Ashley paraded around the house in a pure white nightie, her tits bounced beautifully, and she wore no underwear. For some reason Richard and I both spent the day in our boxers. It was almost ceremonial, in a way. We relaxed, watched television, and sipped on small portions of wine - to ease the nerves.

There was a moment late in the afternoon when I walked in on the two of them kissing passionately on the couch, hands roaming each others bodies.

"I missed you." Ashley spoke, voice hush and inflamed with passion.

"I missed you too." Richard replied, his hand was gently caressing her rear end.

I had seen them kiss many times before, but this time it was heightened. It was mystifying to watch their lips smack, knowing that later he would be impregnating her.

As dusk approached, we prepared the bed. Ashley insisted that the night be special, and neither Richard nor myself could fault her for it. She placed a few candles in the room, again - almost ceremonially.

Once she was done, Ashley took a seat on the bed, candlelight flickering and filling the room. Her cheeks were rosy, and her face, beautiful. I was unable to comprehend what was about to occur. Her breath was quick, and her incredible tits heaved up and down on her chest as she waited for us. I looked down to where the lace of her nightie ended, and was inspired by her small, shaven patch of pubic hair, and glistening folds. I knelt at the edge of the bed, and instinctively grabbed her thighs, pulling her womanhood close to my face.

I kissed up and down her thighs, at the base of her navel, I even gently lifted her leg and kissed the underside of her butt, delirious with love and lust. Eventually, I planted kisses directly on her sopping wet mound, making love to her beautiful clit with my tongue. She moaned, and caressed my head in appreciation.

Behind me I heard Richard step out of his underwear. I glanced up at Ashley, and had seen the look before - only this time there was more intent in her gaze. Normally she would have made a lust filled comment about his size, but tonight, with the magnitude of the consequences at hand, her eyes said more than her words ever could. She gazed at his cock with longing. Suddenly, the wetness from her pussy was exponentially more substantial, and her juices ran down my chin like a waterfall.

In that moment I realized, in a way, I was preparing my wife to receive him. It was a surprising arousal to think that I was performing the role of dutiful husband, lubricating my wife's womanhood before an unspeakable lovemaking was to occur. She shuddered in a small orgasm, and I kissed the inside of her thighs, wiping her excess juices off of my face in the process.

She sat up for a moment, eyes intense and full of natural, instinctual arousal. She slowly began peeling off her nightie, and I moved to assist her. Her beautifully big tits spilled out as we both removed her lace, they swung gently against her torso. Somehow, they looked swollen, and in need. I knew it was time.

I moved to the side of the bed, looking into her eyes, and kissing her one last time. I frequently think back on the moment, as it was the best kiss of my life.

"I don't deserve you." Her voice was hushed, and filled with love.

"No baby. You got that backwards." I replied.

Richard had already moved to the foot of the bed, it was then that I once again noticed his size. It was hanging there, as massive as ever, a couple feet above my wife's naked body, a couple moments from behind inside of her.

"Are you ready?" His voice was purposeful, and kind.

Ashley's eyes started to widen, as the primal instincts within her took hold. She nodded, "Take me." Her voice was hushed, but filled with desire. She leaned back on the bed, and slowly started spreading her legs for him.

I stepped to the side as Richard assumed his position on our bed. My wife's legs were opening to allow him entry, like they had many times before. This time, however, it was unquestionably more taboo. They spread slowly, and sexually, and the glistening lips of her womanhood came into haunting view. All three of us knew that she was not just offering her pleasure to him, but her unprotected womb as well. She wanted him to take her, and then fill her with his potent seed. That thought made me shudder in incomprehensible defeat, but even more in unbelievable arousal. Suddenly, his engorged head smushed into her folds, causing her head to tilt back, her eyes to close.

"Mmm! Yesss!" Her voice was hushed, but her pleasure wouldn't be denied.

His thrusts were purposeful and loving, and before long, he was entirely inside of her.

"F-Fuckkk..." Ashley, moaned in response to his size, as she always did. She clawed into his shoulders as her body reacted to his powerful thrusts. Richard was now stuffing her full, this time with the purpose of using his powerful manhood to breed her.

It seemed like Ashley wanted to stay in control of her feelings, as if she felt she shouldn't be enjoying this particular bout of lovemaking, given the stakes. She bit her lips, and stifled her moans, but eventually it was hopeless. Her walls came down, and the truth escaped. I couldn't blame her for it.

"Fuck meee!" My wife's words were hushed, but you could hear the passion and pleasure dripping off every syllable. "Oh God Richard! Please fuck meee!"

I moved behind him, looking intently at their penetration. The sight was not merely just arousing, it was somehow evolutionary, and primal. I don't know why I focused on their colliding sexes as much as I did, but I couldn't peel my eyes away.

Absurdly, more than anything, I noticed the size of Richards balls. They had always been exceptionally large, but on this evening, they seemed to have their own gravitational pull. They were massive, groomed, and slapping erotically into Ashley's plump rear. It was insane to think, that they would soon erupt, jet firing his seed deep into my wife.

His thrusting was intense, and driven by natural instinct. I looked on for what seemed like minutes, and I quickly realized that even he wouldn't last long tonight. They had been without each other for too many months, and the reality of their mating was too arousing to describe, too primal, too real. My wife moaned passionately, and they kissed deeply and often. As their wet lips smacked in passion, and they stared into each others eyes, I knew. They were, at least on some level, making love. How could they not be? It was painful to realize, and to witness. However the rational side of my brain was in control, and I convinced myself that this was simply nature in its purest form.

Suddenly, Richard spoke, it was to both of us. "I'm going to cum." It was even sooner than I had anticipated.

Since we started our journey down this rabbit hole, I had often thought that there couldn't possibly be anything more arousing than watching another man fuck your wife.

I was wrong.

Watching another man impregnate your wife is infinitely more intense.

I had never heard Richard roar so loudly. I looked on in amazement as his massive balls contracted. I could physically see their weight ascending and descending within his pouch, in sync with the eruption of semen that was exploding from his cock head buried deep inside my wife. Up and down, they went, squeezing impossibly as he came harder than I had ever seen him before. My view focused a few inches beyond his erupting testicles, now locked in on my wife's stretched sex. It was inflamed and bucking as she received him. Her skin expanded and contracted along with his pulsating cock. Her pussy was quivering as she erupted in her own incomprehensible orgasm.

I appreciated the fact that Ashley attempted to stifle her pleasure, but at the same time I wished she hadn't. I wanted her to let go and bask in the waves of satisfaction that she was receiving from her impregnation, and the powerful, humanistic orgasm that came along with it. I was glad to see, that despite her best efforts, she submitted to the moment, and the words escaped her mouth.

"Ohhh! Ohhh!! Yesss! Cum in me! Cum in me! Cum in meee!!" I looked on as her fingers clawed into his hips, her red nail polish and wedding ring shining in the candle light. Richard continued to buck, pumping in and out of her with that powerful instinctive drive, coating her womb with his seed. She screamed one last time, "Richard!! Oh Goddd!! Give me a babyyy!!"

He groaned loudly as he continued to pump her full of his cum. His eruption seemed to last nearly a minute, his pulsating balls squeezing in release for an extraordinary amount of time. I had never seen anything like it. I came as well, without physical provocation. Ironically, my load was also large, albeit useless - my own cum hit our flooring as it had many times before, but the puddle it created was much larger than it usually was.

Finally, the room was silent. All that was audible was the breathing. Something natural had just occurred on my marital bed, and I immediately knew Richard had successfully impregnated Ashley. If I did have any remaining doubts, they were immediately silenced when Richard pulled his manhood out of her.

The plopping noise was perverse, but also very human. Ashley's vaginal mound was stuffed, entirely filled with his seed. I immediately noticed a heavy stream of his cum begin to cascade out of her sex, pouring down between the folds of her ass. It completely soaked our bedding. I could only imagine how much of it was still deep inside of her. Richard rolled over to the side, his deflating cock obscenely slapping flaccid across his thigh. He was clearly physically, and emotionally, spent.

"John, come here." My wife broke the silence.

I slowly approached her side, her face was radiant. She was smiling, but there was a certain melancholy in her eyes.

"Kiss me my love."

I leaned down, and we shared a deep moment, our lips meeting. She grabbed me by the hand, and gently placed it on her tummy. It nearly made me emotional.

We stayed like that, for awhile. Kissing, my hand resting on her stomach. I knew what was happening biologically, mere inches below the surface.

Richard sat up, seemingly to make a move to leave. Ashley quickly stopped him.

"No." She paused, looking at both of us, and then at him. "I want you to stay with us tonight. Sleep here, next to me."

When she said it, it immediately felt right, and I think Richard sensed it as well. "Okay." Was all that he said.

Ashley moved to the middle of the bed, and pulled me on it next to her. She nestled between the two of us, and no one spoke a word. Soon, everyone was fast asleep.

She began showing in a few months time.

The baby bump suited her, and somehow her natural glow was even brighter than it normally was. She smiled wide all the time, and I loved seeing the hop in her step. Ashley was a deep happy woman throughout her entire pregnancy, and the thought of that satisfied me greatly.

We had a lot of sex during those nine months, and during that time Ashley didn't want Richard involved in the bedroom. Later in life, I learned that it was her way of subliminally reinforcing that the baby was mine, and on some level - I think it worked. We would make passionate love, I would cum in her, and her bump would grow bigger and bigger.

Our family, our friends, everyone, was told that we had found a donor from the clinic, and utilized the standard syringe insertion for the pregnancy to take. There were some strange facial expressions made, and interesting conversations had, when we had told them of the donors race - but ultimately none of that mattered. The only people that knew the truth were Myself, Ashley, Richard, and Ashley's doctor.

The day finally arrived, and we named him Michael. I loved him immediately, and was surprised by how close a resemblance he bore to Ashley, albeit somewhat darker. He was an exceptionally happy and healthy child.

After living for some time with Michael in the apartment, we decided it best to move out to the suburbs, as families often did. We still saw Richard, maybe four or five times a year. We would block out a few days, usually sending our son to his grandparents house during his visits. Our bond with Richard continued to deepen over that time, despite not seeing him quite as often as we used too. I think Ashley and I both grew to consider him as our best friend, although our relationship with the man was obviously much more complicated than that.

"Oh yeah baby. Just like that!"

Ashley was writhing underneath him as he stuffed her. I might have been biased, but I think my wife looked even better now in her fourties. Sure, there were a few added pounds and some new wrinkles, but she was still a certifiable sex pot. To be honest, I think Richard also preferred her with the added thickness.

"God damn woman! You missed this big black cock!" He grunted deep as he pumped into her. It was stunning to see him able to still able perform at his age, especially given the size of his organ. He insisted time and time again that he didn't even need any pharmaceutical help either. He cited that science would never be able to make a better erection drug than my wife.