Neighborly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That caused her to swoon, and open her legs for him as she had so many times in the past. I would look on, as I always did, naked and impossibly erect. I, too, had gained some weight in my advanced age, but somehow, Richard had maintained his physique. My wife would wrap her legs around his back, clawing into him, and he would bombard her with those deep vaginal orgasms that only he could give her. She would cream all over his impossibly large tube of onyx, his heavy black balls would flop and slap, smacking the lily white skin of her gorgeous ass. He would satisfy her on a deep sexual level, that few women ever get to experience.

Ashley locked up, convulsing in yet another unbelievable contraction, "Ohhh Goddd!! Yesss!! I-I'm c-cumminggg! I'm cumming for my stud!!"

I always came when she called him her stud. I couldn't help it - there was too much literal meaning behind those impossibly naughty words. I spurted on our bedroom floor, pleasure filled waves overcoming me. It certainly wasn't the first time I had cum early while watching them together.

Richard roared, "I love watching that married pussy cum on my black cock!" He bucked powerfully as his balls pulsed violently, cream-pieing my wife. It was the fourth time today that he unloaded into Ashley's pussy.

Unlike years past, however, there was no fear of pregnancy. Richard had long since had a vasectomy.

Also unlike years passed, they didn't move to disengage immediately. They looked into each others eyes with love, and kissed passionately. I had learned not to let it bother me, as I could only accept the feelings they had for each other. I was my wife's heart, and I always would be - but there's no doubt she had carved out a small place inside of her for this man. He was the man who took her to unbelievable sexual heights, and he was also the man who had, near 15 years ago, impregnated her. Their feelings, only made sense.

Richard's visits kept up over the next couple years, but our trips to the bedroom ended abruptly. "Father time comes for us all." Was the quote he had offered. It mattered not, Ashley and I were both happy to simply spend time with our friend, and we did, for a time.

Richard passed away suddenly, at the age of 65. To make matters worse, we didn't learn of his death until a letter arrived in the mail. It was a notice of trust fund for Michael, and a very healthy one at that. It was an extremely emotional moment in time for us, and for Ashley especially. After his death, we both entered into a reflective, solemn state of mind. It lasted for months.

It wasn't until Michael came home from a party one night, that we were once again able to enjoy a hearty laugh. He had just become a senior in high school, and he was a late bloomer, but had absolutely sky rocketed in height and stature over the last year.

Ashley and I were sitting on the couch, watching a serial, as he entered. He was crying, holding something in his hand.

"Whats wrong Mike?" I immediately asked.

His emotions overtook him, and he dropped the wrapper on the floor.

"I keep trying bigger sizes and nothing fits me. Amanda and I were going to-" His tears got the best of him, and he ran to his room, stifling them.

Ashley and I both looked at the floor, and noticed a Magnum XL condom wrapper, broken.

At first I was flabbergasted that he was this sexually active, it seemed like just weeks ago he was disgusted by the thought of girls. Secondly, I was a bit depressed to think that he had grown up this quickly. Mostly, though, I was proud he was making a effort to practice safe sex. We had a long talk with him, and after Ashley left the room, I explained to him that I would order him some custom ones. I also took a moment to explain to him how lucky he was, and that most guys would kill to be in his position. That, at least, brought a smile to his face.

It wasn't until he fell asleep, that Ashley and I exploded in muffled laughter. We laughed to tears, for nearly two hours. It was a cathartic, absurd, and surreal evening. I think we both realized how fucking crazy life could be, and how lucky we were to have experienced ours together.

Some more time passed, and we slowly succumbed to routine. On a whim, I decided to add some spice back into our sex life. We were well past the point of exploring the option of finding a new bull. Besides, I don't think Ashley would have even wanted to. I did, however, make a perverted stop at the local Adult store, coming home with an impressively sized dildo, of which I'm sure one could guess the color.

Later that night she was moaning as I stuffed it in and out of her. It wasn't long before she came, hard, all over the silicon of the fake black cock. I looked at her beautiful body as she shuddered in pleasure. I noticed her thick curves, and mildly wrinkled creases, they aroused me to no end.

Eventually her orgasm subsided, and she noticed my erect dick jutting outwards. She smiled, and spoke, "After all these years, you still love watching me cum on a big black cock."

I nestled up against her womanhood, and entered her with my own dick. I looked into her eyes, there was a life time of experience, respect, and companionship there. Risks taken, challenges overcome, fantasies explored. I wouldn't have traded it for anything.

Her voice was sweet, as if she was seeing the same thing in mine. "I love you John."

"I love you too, Ashley."