All Comments on 'Neighborly Relations Pt. 02'

by R_D_Eddy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
enjoyed ch 2 almost as much as 1

antoher chapter .. well done again .. can't wait for round 3 more of the same and then some ...keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice job

Lots of variety, love the humor. Looking forward to #3

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

I've enjoyed the length of your stories, enough time to jack off over and over. I do hope you will continue with the friends of the cul-de-sac, a hot and nasty group. I hope you aren't finished with the incest yet, that got me so hard. Winter time indoor fun, summer time outdoor fun, it's all good.

bikefreakbikefreakover 13 years ago
A nice literary romp

Nothing better than a story of joyful consensual sex involving folks who are more than cardboard cut outs. I guess this story is kinda long, but frankly I didn't even notice as I was too involved in enjoying the read. Come to think of it, it could have been even longer.

I like the portrayal of the older couple, Daryl/Terry and the way in which they mentor the younger couple into the "swinging lifestyle". The horny wisdom of age and all that. Nicely done.

Too bad life doesn't more imitate art as I would love to live in this fictional neighborhood. My neighborhood certainly sucks in comparison.

smuuthiesmuuthieover 5 years ago
2nd time thru

Such a wonderful Fuckfest, better the second time with all the characters firmly fixed in my head

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 5 years ago
great series

Still one of my favorite series on this site. I have come back to it often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

One of the few authors and writers who does not adhere to the philosophy that every male in this section is not endowed with a massive penis (10 to 12+ inches). The one man with 10 inches is unusual in these stories by this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous