Neighborly Relations Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mom was wiping down the counters in the kitchen when he came in the door, and she smiled when he entered. "Have fun?" she asked.

"Sure," he said. "Do you need help?"

"What?" Emily was surprised by the offer and paused a moment to think if she did need help or not. "Well, sure, you could sweep the floor. That's about it today. We're all ready for the party."

Danny took out the broom and began sweeping, moving chairs and such as needed, and generally doing a very good job. When he finished, Emily took him into her arms and gave him a big hug.

"Thank you," she said. "My big boy. Big strong man, really."

Danny stood uncomfortably a moment, feeling her breasts against his chest, then he let his arms circle her and he hugged her tight. Breasts compressing further, her tight stomach against his belt, against his growing penis. He released her quickly then, but she continued to hug him tightly and kissed his cheek.

"Don't ever stop being so considerate," she said, releasing him. "Don't stop being sweet. Okay?" Her cheeks were flushed just a bit, as though she was blushing when she stepped back.

Danny laughed, hooking his thumbs into his belt and letting his fingers hang down in an effort to conceal his erection. "Sure, okay, Mom," he stammered. "Well, good night."

"Good night." Emily watched him walk out of the room thinking of how he would never betray her as his sister had done. No, not Danny.

And then she thought of how she could tell herself that as much as she wanted but it wouldn't make it true. There were many ways to betray someone after all. The firming penis she'd felt against her stomach was a betrayal in a way. So was the time she'd watched him masturbate and marveled at the amount of cum he'd released on his stomach. A wave of guilt swept over her as she wondered what his hard-on meant. It was wrong for a mother to be wondering such things.

She felt guilty, too, for allowing Elaine to keep the video on her computer. She should have made her erase it and watched until it was done. She hadn't done it, and she told herself that the damage was done so it didn't really matter. The truth was that she liked the dirty thrill of being caught on video. She felt that thrill even if it was her daughter watching it, and she didn't want it to be deleted.

Perhaps she was betraying herself there, too, just as she had done by not telling Robert everything about Patty while there was still time. It was too late now, wasn't it? How could she possibly broach the subject? She was betraying herself, her husband, and their marriage by screwing her neighbor. By screwing her neighborhood, really. The fact that she hadn't been with another man made no difference. She betrayed him by doing it and by wanting to continue. Every silent moment was a betrayal, and there was no escape from the guilt.

Feeling nearly at the brink of tears, Emily turned out the lights and went up to bed. When she entered the bedroom, Robert patted the bed and said, "Get naked and get over here, babe." She did it with a feeling of guilt pressing her on. Maybe, when he did find out about her activities, she could point out to him that she hadn't stopped screwing him while she was getting it on with the ladies. That should make up for something.

Just for added points, she asked him to cum on her face for the third time in a week. That should count for something, too. Of course, it wasn't really a payment if she was beginning to like it.

#

Danny knocked on the door leading from their shared bathroom to his sister's room. He just wanted to say hello, but her room was dark when he peeked in. She was sleeping. Had he really told Tillman that he should screw Elaine? What an ass he'd been. She didn't deserve to be spoken of that way. He went to bed feeling like a guilty fool.

Elaine had heard him knock but pretended to be asleep. She didn't want to talk to Danny just then. She didn't know what to say. Should she tell him about Mom's visit? She obviously didn't know Danny was involved, and Elaine knew he'd feel guilty about her taking the hit alone. She didn't want him feeling bad. She felt horrible enough for both of them.

The fact that her mother hadn't erased the video made her feel even more horrible. Was it a test of some kind? Was she going to come back later and ask if Elaine had removed it on her own? Did she want her daughter to continue watching it? That thought brought fresh tears of horrible guilt to her eyes because she didn't want to erase the video. Her father's cock was too magnificently hard to be eradicated like that. If she had any strength of character, she'd get rid of it. Apparently, she had no strength of any kind.

She wanted to go to Danny's bed and cry herself to sleep beside him, but she didn't do that. Lying together in bed could lead to anything, and she didn't need to increase her guilt just then. No, she would take her medicine by lying alone and suffering alone.

In the morning, she'd move the video off onto a flash drive just in case her mother checked upon her some time. That plan gave her another thing to feel guilty about.

Life can be the shits sometimes.

#

Carter Burton was 20 years old, blonde, handsome, and intelligent. He was a business management and marketing major at the university and a sexual athlete of great stamina. The easy-going young man wasn't seen as a ladies man. Sex wasn't a conquest to him, it was a shared experience, and that was probably why he was popular even more than his looks or money. Women knew they could trust him and that he would take their pleasure into consideration before his own. It was enlightened self-interest, of course. Carter knew you'd have to give if you wanted to get anything in life. Unlike many endeavors where men were known to succeed, sex was an activity where what you give is actually worth something.

It was the end of the school year, and Carter was driving home late that Friday night with his car stuffed full of his belongings. He was feeling a bit dissatisfied. Carla Morton, a fine young lady with whom he'd been sharing time had left the day before, telling him that she'd call in a couple weeks. He wasn't holding his breath on that score, because the one thing they'd agreed about right away in their relationship was that neither wanted o get married. There was nothing permanent in their arrangement other than a plan for their good memories of each other to last forever.

That was the reason he was dissatisfied. He was starting to think that permanence wasn't such a bad thing. After all, his parents were permanent. If they could manage to keep it together in their screwy family, anybody could.

Oh, well, he was going home for the summer and knew that, at the very least, he'd be having fun with his sister. Good days just like the good old days. But that could be another source of dissatisfaction. It wasn't exactly right to be so excited to see his sister. Not right to be thinking of her in the way he was just now.

He felt guilty for thinking of Cathy's soft breasts and ass, and guilty knowing that he'd dated Carla largely because she looked so much like Cathy. Cathy and Carla, even the names were nearly the same. Their hair was different and eyes a different shade of blue, and Carla's pussy was shaved with a "landing strip" while Cathy kept her pussy shaved bare.

Cathy didn't know the truth about their family. Before Carter found out, his time with his sister was just dirty fun, a shared excitement that neither thought meant anything more. They were preparing themselves for real sexual encounters. After he found out, sneaking through the old man's computer for porn and finding the special collection, his time with Cathy was tainted. He felt as though he might be dragging her someplace where she might not like to be.

He visualized Cathy's pussy then, his cock firming, and then thought sourly about what a pervert he was. What an asshole. What a jerk. What a horny bastard. There would be a houseful of pussy after the graduation. He didn't need to keep trying to fuck his sister.

But, damn, his sister was cute. He couldn't help feeling this guilty love that wouldn't go away. Guilt and love, it seemed, weren't mutually exclusive.

CHAPTER THREE, Graduation Parties

Ralph Burton was a 59 year-old retired business executive living with his wife, Betty, on a quite cul-de-sac. His life had been perfect and retirement was proving to be more so. He had his health and his family and his money in the bank. He had the money because he'd come to believe that the stock derivatives and bonds so popular with banks and businesses weren't really worth shit. He got out before they showed their true colors, and he took his money out with him. He had the family because he truly loved them. He loved all of them, deeply, and with absolute commitment. His health? Well, that was just clean living.

He sat watching his granddaughter graduate from high school feeling a swelling of pride in his chest. She graduated near the top of her class, proving that beauty and smarts went together just fine. He squeezed his wife's hand and then looked down the row at Cathy's parents and brother, smiling proudly. On he and his wife's other side sat his daughter, Doris, and her son, Bill.

Bill was resting his hand on his mother's thigh, stroking her slightly, and Doris was smiling that vacant little smile she wore when she was feeling especially amorous. Ralph scowled down toward them but they didn't see. Fortunately, Ralph's nephew, Dave, and his wife were seated next to Bill. Dave saw Ralph scowling and elbowed the idiot kid, indicating that he should quit rubbing his mother's thigh in public.

Bill was a nice kid, but he wasn't really up to speed on the family lifestyle. He'd learn soon enough. All he knew now was how to fuck for hours on end without tiring. That was why Doris had sneaked into his room and blown him one night right after his eighteenth birthday. Her husband had been dead over a year, and she was used to getting it regularly. His cock was handy, and they loved each other all ready, so why not? Ralph could think of many reasons why not, but apparently Doris knew her son well enough to know he wouldn't object.

Now, six months after his mom started fucking his brains out, the little rascal had fucked his aunt and grandmother and his cousin Dave's wife Amy and her daughter Ginny. All of them enjoyed his youthful enthusiasm and his terminally hard pecker, but none of them would do it on video. Ralph dearly loved his family videos.

That was what was different about the Burtons. Their incest wasn't a secret thing perpetrated between two guilty family members. Theirs was a lusty sexuality that had begun with his wife, Betty and Kent and spread quickly through a historically over sexed family. His family, and the family of his late brother loved to take their pleasure as a group.

Looking at the last of the graduates leave the stage and standing to applaud with the rest of the audience, he was glad that Kent and Sally had more sense than Doris. Just as Dave and Amy had done, they weren't telling their children anything about the family secret. Carter found out, and he opted to join them, but he didn't tell Cathy. Let her have her life. She'd probably find out sometime, but at least she wasn't being dragged in like Bill was. And, like the other family members, she could decide for herself when she did find out. But not today.

Of course, knowing Bill, it was quite possible that he raped his mother and she was covering it up by pretending it was her idea.

Emily and Robert Porter sat with Danny and watched their daughter accept her diploma feeling proud enough to burst. Well, the parents did, anyway. Danny was picturing her walking across the stage naked.

Emily felt much better now that she'd let her daughter know how she felt. It was in the open and there was no more need to talk about it, so she was able to enjoy the sight of her daughter shedding her youth and moving on into adulthood. Life was much better today.

#

The Porter Party was a sedate affair, with relatives eating sandwiches and drinking punch and telling tales of long ago youth while Elaine's friends and parents dropped in to congratulate the graduate and drop off cards. It was a hectic afternoon for Emily, exciting for Elaine, and dull as hell for Danny. Robert was content to watch his handsome family and think of how lucky he was. For him, the day was perfect.

When Tillman stopped by with his parents, Danny took the opportunity escape. The two of them went into the house and sat at the kitchen table where they could see their parents talking but avoid having to contribute.

"You say your dad doesn't know?" Tillman was watching his mother with Emily Porter, trying to see if there was anything special about their attitude toward each other. Nothing. They looked like two moms.

"I don't think so," Danny said. "Not about her and Mrs. Trent. Sure as hell not about that card game."

"Damn." Tillman shifted uncomfortably, knowing that he had to ask sometime but not wanting to know. Finally, he said, "Did you see her at the party?"

"Who?" Danny didn't get the question at first and looked at his friend in confusion.

"At the card party," Tillman said. "You know, back in the doorway." He sure wasn't going to say who if Danny didn't know.

"Oh. Yeah, I saw her. Didn't know if you did."

"I did."

They sat quietly a moment, each trying to bridge the gap without sounding either stupid or heartless.

"It was just a quick look," Danny said at last. "It was darker in the living room. She kinda . . ."

"Kinda blended in." Tillman smiled, then laughed. "Yeah, if that had been your mom standing there, she'd have been glowing like neon."

Danny laughed. It was going to be all right. "You saw plenty of my mom," he said.

"You sure I can't fuck your mom?" Tillman teased.

"Only if I get to fuck yours." Danny tested the waters. When Tillman didn't object, he relaxed. "Probably doesn't like white meat."

"Why not? She must have liked those white women," Tillman said, somewhat sourly. Then he sighed, smiling. "Hey, you can fuck my sister, Sherona. She just got divorced so she's probably desperate. Maybe even take your scrawny ass if she can't get a real man."

"Which sister?"

"Sherona. My oldest sister."

"No shit? Really? The tall one, right? Not the stumpy one."

"No, Cherie's the short one. Sherona is 24, was married about two years till she dumped the asshole. Cherie is 23 and not real liable to get married any time soon. She's a real bitch. Sherona is all right, though."

"So it's a deal? My sister for yours?"

Tillman laughed. "Yeah, you wish. Hell, I wish. How about my sister for your mother?"

"No way. You're getting hot for my mom, aren't you? Wanna go MILF hunting?"

"Well, I don't know. Maybe I'd settle for a look at that video of yours."

Danny grinned, knowing that he'd be feeling guilty as hell about it later, but wanting to show off his mother in action right now. He led Tillman upstairs wondering if there was some way to drag his sister out of the party to watch the video with them. Two guys watching porn together seemed a little bit too gay to Danny. And if the porn involved one of the guy's parents, well, he didn't know how to describe what that felt like.

#

Cathy Burton's graduation party seemed to last for ever. Scads of relatives flooded her home, hugging and kissing and delivering cards and money, and then staying to eat and eat and eat. Cathy had managed to spend most of the day with her brother, but then some old friend of his came over and stole him away. Finally, about seven, most of those relatives and in-laws were gone. That left her aunt Doris and her son, Bill, along with Dave and Amy. Dave was her second cousin, or something like that, and they had their boy and girl, Paul and Ginny in tow. Along with her grandpa and grandma, that was the hardcore group that seemed to hang out together the most, and Dave's family would be staying over. Doris and Bill would be staying with her grandparents.

They were sitting around the living room drinking wine and mixed drinks and laughing at their own stupid jokes when Cathy decided that she'd been polite enough and took the opportunity to ditch the party. She'd been worried that either Bill, Paul or Ginny might want to latch onto her and hang out to avoid the old folks, but they hadn't shown much interest in hanging with her. She didn't wonder why because was grateful for their lack of interest.

"I'm going out," she announced to the group.

Her mother and father glanced at each other, smiling, and her father said, "Where to, kiddo?"

"I, uh, to Elaine's house. She wants to see my new car." Cathy couldn't help but beam saying that. It was only a Camry, nothing too exotic, but it was new and it was hers.

"Don't smash it up the first night out."

"I won't." She kissed her mother and father and then her grandparents. Her aunt Doris gave her a playful swat on the butt as she passed. "I might stay over, if that's all right."

"That's fine," her mom said quickly. "Just call and tell us. Okay?"

"Okay." And Cathy escaped into the night in her new car.

At first she had no plan of where to go. Then she figured that she might as well go ahead and see Elaine since she'd probably need to kill at least an hour to give them time to start doing whatever it was they didn't want her to know about. She called ahead on her cell and was welcomed over.

#

Cathy took Elaine and Danny for a ride in her new car, going around the neighborhood briefly and then back. It was only a car, after all, and there was no sense acting all crazy about it.

"Hey, I've got a shitty old Saturn that uses oil. Wanna take a ride?" Danny asked as they got out.

"No, but you can ride this," Cathy said, holding her middle finger up and grinning broadly.

"After you ride this," Danny countered, grabbing his crotch.

"Jesus, get a room," Elaine put in, noticing her mother standing behind the picture window watching them. "You'll probably have mom chaperoning if you keep showing off in the front yard like this."

Cathy glanced toward the window, Cathy rolled her eyes and said, "I was going to ask if I could stay over. Is your mom going to let me?"

"Sure," Elaine said. "Come on in."

"No, wait, I've got to run home and get some pj's," Cathy said, glancing at her watch. "I'll be right back. Okay?"

"I'll be waiting for you, honey," Danny cooed, and was rewarded with another look at her finger.

#

Cathy called home from her car, telling her mother that she and Elaine were going to watch a movie and she'd stay the night. Then she drove slowly to her home in a pricier suburb and parked down the street from her large house. She couldn't imagine what was going on. No, more correctly, she wasn't allowing herself to imagine anything. She was too smart not to realize that there weren't many things that needed to be hidden from her. She new damn well that they weren't in a satanic cult.

The house was dimly lit, with light coming mainly from the bedrooms, so she walked carefully around the side where the bushes would conceal her from the neighbors and peeked past the blinds into the guest room.

Her cousins Paul and Ginny were there, talking quietly together. Then, as if on cue, they scrambled out of their clothing and sat naked on the bed, laughing. A moment later, Cathy's father, Kent, entered the room totally naked and carrying a bottle of wine and some plastic glasses. Ginny grasped his cock, stroking him hard as Paul stood to take the wine and pour drinks. By the time he'd finished, Ginny was kneeling with Kent's cock in her mouth, her hand stroking his balls.

Cathy stared in shock. That was her Dad in there! He was going to have sex with her cousins!