Neighborly Relations Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
479 Followers

Kent Burton took a glass of wine and lifted it in a toast with his nephew and then drained the glass. He lifted the girl from the floor and kissed her, slipping his hand down between her legs and fingering her roughly. She took a glass of wine and drank it down as her brother began kissing her shoulders and fondling her buttocks.

After she'd finished her drink, Ginny started acting funny, as though she didn't want to have sex. She started putting on an act of fighting with the two men, pushing them away and trying to run. Of course, she was laughing, and she didn't fight all that hard when they lifted her to the bed and her uncle knelt astride her chest and fed his cock into her mouth again as her brother pulled her legs apart and began fucking her with his fingers. Soon, Ginny was cooing with delight.

Shit, the bunch of them were incest pervs! Cathy hurried around to her parent's room for an even greater shock. Her grand parents were busy on both ends of her mother. Grandpa had his cock in Sally's mouth while grandmother was slurping at her pussy. Her aunt Doris was leaning against the chair in the corner while Bill, her own son, was fucking her like a randy dog. That was when Dave came in with a bottle in his hand and put it on the dresser. He pulled Doris's head around and gave her a brief taste of cock before walking over to the other group and slipping his dick into Cathy's grandmother's cunt.

Shit, and shit again. Her house was the location for an incestuous gang-bang. But where was Amy, Dave's wife?

Feeling a growing pain in her stomach, Cathy crept around to her brother's room. He was still with his friend, wasn't he? Wasn't he?

No, he was fucking Amy hard and fast and Cathy got there in time to see him withdraw and watch the 37 year old woman grab his dick and pump a load of cum out onto her own belly. Laughing, Carter leaned over and licked his own cum from her stomach and then kissed her as he slipped his fingers in to replace his member in her cunt.

Amy laughed, spreading her legs wider and saying something. Carter then knelt by the bed and worked to get more fingers inside the woman. Cathy watched in horrified fascination as he finally managed to insert his entire hand into Amy's snatch and fuck her with a fist sunk up to the wrist while she screamed out loudly enough for Cathy to hear her through the triple glazed window.

Cathy felt like throwing up, and she stumbled away to sit on the grass. It wasn't the incest that bothered because she'd always wondered about her abnormally close family. And, now that she thought of it, she and Carter weren't exactly shy with each other. No, what bothered her was that Carter was involved. He was involved and he hadn't told her.

She felt as though she'd been cheated on.

Sneaking back to her parent's room, she watched as Bill and Dave and Grandpa all jerked off on Doris, who was sitting on the chair laughing, probably drunk, and holding her face back to be coated like a glazed donut.

Fuck them, Cathy thought. I'll go have my own party. Unsure how she was supposed to feel, she ran back to her car and sped back to the Porter's house feeling as though her own family was denying her existence.

CHAPTER FOUR, Doctor Cathy

Elaine wondered why her friend seemed so glum when she came back. She was normally so chatty, but not now. She also wondered why she hadn't brought her pajamas but didn't ask. The two girls took a bag of chips and some sodas up to her room and started switching though the cable to see what was on.

After awhile, Cathy seemed to loosen up. She looked at Elaine appraisingly, as though she'd come to some kind of decision and wondered if Elaine would go along with her on it. "So, how's your brother?" she asked.

"He's great," Elaine said, hoping she didn't sound too enthusiastic. "For a brother, that is. How's yours?"

"He's a dirty sneak," Cathy snapped, then smiled. "But then that's what a brother is. Right?"

"Oh? I thought you two were closer than that," Elaine said.

"Sure. Yeah." Cathy stood and unbuttoned her blouse. "You got a tee I can wear? I didn't feel like looking at those idiots once I got there."

"Sure." Elaine got a shirt for her friend while she stripped down to her underwear, a black thong. She hesitated, feeling suddenly nervous with her. It had been a long time since they'd disrobed together and her friend's body had done a lot of growing since then. "Here." She handed her the garment.

"You gonna sleep like that?" Cathy stood holding the shirt, her breasts swaying, legs slightly apart.

"No, I guess not." Elaine disrobed self-consciously, aware that her breasts weren't as large and her butt wasn't made of two perfect round pads like her friend's ass, but two long ovals that reminded her of a boy's ass.

Cathy regarded Elaine with appreciation, smiling. She wanted to touch her breasts and give her a pelvic exam just like the old days. She wanted to get some of what her entire family was getting without her.

"So, how's your brother?" she asked again.

"You asked that already."

"That was when I was dressed. Do you think he needs a physical?"

Elaine smiled. So that was why she wanted to stay over. "Well, probably, but we'll have to wait a little bit. My parents are still up."

"Fine. Go tell him to get ready."

#

Emily heard the shower running in the kid's bathroom as she knocked on Danny's door later. No answer. She knocked on Elaine's door next and was invited in by her daughter.

Elaine and Cathy were seated on the bed with a bag of chips and a bad movie playing on TV. Emily noted how Cathy had filled out nicely since she'd last stayed over. They sure grew up fast.

"You guys all set?" she asked.

"Sure," Elaine answered.

"Thanks for letting me stay over," Cathy said. "All of my relatives are staying the night, and I had to get away."

"Our pleasure, Cathy," Emily said. "Oh, and we're going to skip church in the morning, so you don't have to start thinking of excuses, Elaine."

"Great," Elaine said. "I'll tell Danny when he's all finished making himself pretty in there."

"Good night, girls."

Emily closed the door and walked into her own bedroom. Thank God the day was over. She removed all of her clothing and laid down on top of the bed with a grateful sigh. Robert would be up soon. She wondered if she could manage to have an orgasm without disturbing their guest.

#

Danny came into Elaine's room wearing his pajama bottoms and toweling his hair dry. Elaine was sure he was drying his hair as he entered because it made his dick sway back and forth in his pj's, and she rolled her eyes at his vanity. Cathy smiled, appreciating the sight.

"Well, Mr. Porter, what seems to be the trouble today?" Cathy asked, standing beside the bed.

"I have a terrible pain," he said. "Kind of a pressure that builds up between my legs. I don't know what to do."

"Hop up on the exam table," Cathy commanded.

Danny tossed the towel aside and laid down with his pants still on.

"We can't examine you like that," Cathy scolded. "Nurse, remove the patient's trousers."

Elaine had been expecting to be a spectator, not a participant, but she was glad to be included. She hopped up from her computer chair and unsnapped her brother's pants, spreading the placket to reveal his pubic hair, and then worked the garment down and off of him.

Cathy stood looking at him a moment. "What do you think, Nurse?" she asked. "That looks like only a partial tumor to me."

Danny's cock was half aroused, as though it was waiting to be invited to rise. It twitched, moving from up against his belly to lie against his leg.

"We'd best prepare for he exam," Cathy said. She peeled the tee shirt off and then stepped out of her thong, smiling at the reaction of Danny's cock. "Nurse," she said then.

"What?"

"You're not ready. We can't examine the patient with these dirty clothes on."

"I'm just the nurse," Elaine said, suddenly shy again.

"Strip, bitch," Cathy said, grinning, and she reached for Elaine's shirt and helped her lift it over her head. "Undies too. We've got to be unsanitary, you know."

Elaine removed her panties, the dirty thrill coming over her then.

"Prep the patient," Cathy said, standing and watching Danny's cock rise and fall as he lay grinning up at her.

"What?" Elaine said stupidly.

"Boy, you're a dumb nurse. We can't examine a patient when he's not fully erect. Prep him. Pump him up."

Elaine's heart thudded in her chest. Her friend was asking her to touch her brother's dick. She licked her lips, wondering if lightening was about to strike her dead, and then reached for the wavering penis before her.

She grasped him, enjoying the soft, almost squishy feeling of his half hard cock. He hardened in her hand, growing firm as iron as she stroked him lightly. Cathy leaned in to watch, taking special note of the reaction on both of her friend's faces.

"Pull his sack out, too," Cathy said. "His balls are bunched under him."

Elaine slid her fingers under Danny's scrotum and pulled his balls out flat on the bed. The skin was soft and warm. His balls felt hot.

"Thank you nurse," Cathy said, moving in closer. "You can get the exam oil now."

Elaine moved back to get the bottle of personal lubricant from her desk and stand with it ready. Her pussy was so wet that she expected it to begin running down her leg.

Cathy leaned over and took hold of Danny's cock, stroking him slowly. Then she leaned closer and kissed the purple head, sticking her tongue into the hole and then licking around it. "Seems solid enough," she said. Cathy then slipped her mouth down over the stiff member, moving down until it hit the back of her throat and then up again, repeating the motion several times and finishing with a slurping smack when she finally removed her mouth.

"Tastes all right," she said. "May I get a second opinion?"

"What?"

Cathy grinned, studying the lust in her friend's eyes and wondering how far she would go. "Tell me if he tastes all right to you, Nurse," she said, still holding Danny's cock.

"But I, don't . . ." Elaine's mouth was too dry to finish the sentence. She didn't know what she would say anyway.

"Hurry up," Cathy said.

Elaine moved slowly, like a robot, and leaned over her brother's erect penis. Cathy was still stroking him, holding him upright, and Elaine moved closer telling herself that she was just playing along in the game. She was being a dutiful nurse, and, as such, she opened her mouth and took Danny's hot cock inside. She lapped her tongue around the shaft, savoring his heat in her mouth, and then she moved her head slightly up and down, licking the fat head as she felt his cock twitching.

Danny placed his hand on the back of his sister's head and stroked her hair. It felt way too good. This game wasn't going to last very long.

"All right nurse," Cathy said. "That's enough." When Elaine didn't step back, but continued sucking, she pushed on her shoulder lightly. "Get out of the way and let a trained medical practitioner get a taste."

Elaine stepped back feeling faint. Her heart was pounding and her ears were ringing with the surging of her heated blood. Her brother's eyes on her made it even worse.

"Nurse, bring the oil," Cathy said. "Okay, Mr. Porter could you roll to your side for me?"

Danny did so, his hard cock pointing off the side of the bed, where Cathy knelt to bring her mouth level with it.

"Okay, nurse, please take the patient's temperature."

"What?" Elaine was still thinking of the heat of Danny's cock in her mouth and remembering what his cum had tasted like. "What?" she repeated.

"Please take the patient's temperature anally," Cathy commanded.

Elaine had forgotten about that. As kids loved to play with butts.

She climbed onto the bed behind her brother and poured oil on her finger. Cathy was looking up at her past Danny's hip, smiling with pure lust in her eyes as she reached over and pulled up on Danny's buttock.

Elaine looked at her brother's puckered asshole a moment and then pointed her index finger and touched it. It contracted and his dick twitched. She moved her finger around it, lubricating the area, and then pressed inward. It resisted at first, but she continued the pressure until the tip of her finger entered him. Danny sighed, Cathy grinned, and Elaine pushed her finger all the way in.

His ass was hot, and Elaine wondered if that was how her pussy might feel on his cock.

"Boy, look how hard he got!" Cathy said, and Elaine could see that his cock was harder now, with the veins standing out on it. "Can you get two fingers in there?"

Elaine used more lubricant and then pulled one finger nearly out and slipped her second finger in with the first. Danny gasped, mouth hanging open. "Fuck his butt with your fingers," Cathy said, and then she put her mouth back on his cock and began sucking him hard and fast.

Elaine did as she was told heedless of how strange the whole thing seemed to her. Then she smiled, thinking of something even better. "I've got a tool," she said. She leaned up and fumbled under her pillow to bring her pink vibrator out and show her friend.

"How was his temperature?" Cathy asked.

"He's quite hot."

"All right then, apply the tool."

Elaine lubricated the vibrator and pressed it against Danny's asshole. She switched it on and turned it as pressed it into her brother's body.

"Holy shit!" Danny said as Elaine moved it deeper inside.

Cathy pushed Danny's top leg up and leaned her head in to suck his balls, her nose touching the vibrating tool in Danny's ass. She sucked his sack and stroked him almost to the point of no return and then stopped.

"That's enough, nurse. We mustn't over stimulate the patient. You may take the tool and wash it while I test the patient's tongue coordination.

When Elaine returned from her task, Cathy was squatting over Danny's face and he was happily lapping and sucking at her pussy. Cathy looked directly into Elaine's eyes as Danny sucked on her clit, so Elaine could see the twisting expression that over came her when his tongue brought her to a small orgasm. "Oh, my," she sighed, smiling at Elaine. "Very good."

Cathy hopped off of Danny's face, his cheeks glistening from her juices, and moved around to straddle his hips. "Hold it straight," she said, and Elaine jumped to obey without question.

She grasped Danny's cock, holding him up as her friend lowered herself down onto it and began humping him. When Elaine withdrew her hand, Cathy grabbed it and pulled it back, placing her fingertips onto her own clit.

"Could you please hold that little button down for me?" Cathy said, her eyes hooded with lust. "Be a good little nurse and hold my button."

Elaine did so, moving behind her friend so that she could keep her fingers in place more easily. She parted slipped her fingers down, feeling Danny's cock sliding in and out, and then back up to rub Cathy's clit for her as she placed her other hand on Cathy's shoulder to steady herself.

Danny was staring at her fingers on Cathy's clit. His eyes opened wider still when the girl riding his cock turned her head and kissed his sister on the lips. Elaine returned the kiss, inserting her tongue into her friend's mouth.

"Ah, ah, ah," Cathy threw her head back, cumming so hard that she fell to her side on the bed, her gaping pussy exposed to patient and nurse alike.

"Test your hip reflexes now, Mr. Porter," Cathy gasped. "Hurry."

Danny scurried around and lifted Cathy's legs up and over his shoulder as his sister moved around to get a good view. He pressed his cock down, finding the opening, and dropped his body down to slam into Cathy's hot cunt.

Cathy screamed once and then clenched her teeth, thrashing, gasping, and cumming like mad. Her pussy contracted on Danny's cock, milking him, bringing him to his own grunting orgasm. He spurted once into her pussy and then pulled out, spewing a shot that hit Cathy's chest and another tracing a line over her stomach. Finally, he lay beside his doctor, totally spent.

"Clean me up, Nurse," Cathy said breathlessly. "Tell me if he still tastes healthy."

Elaine only hesitated a moment before leaning to suck her brother's cum up off of Cathy's hot skin. She licked down her stomach and slurped the cum that pooled in her belly button, the smell of Cathy's overheated cunt filling her head. She fondled her own pussy as she completed her task, trembling against her hand.

"Now clean up the patient," Cathy said.

Again, Elaine's hesitation was only a split second. She knelt over her brother and took his cock into her mouth. Now she could taste Cathy as well as him. Now she was really too far gone to stop at anything. And Danny's cock grew hard in her mouth, nearly as firm as it had been at the beginning. Elaine was concentrating so hard on her pleasant task that she didn't notice Cathy get up and move behind her until she felt her friend's hand slip between her legs to cup her pussy.

"You're wet," Cathy said, sliding two fingers into her. "Hot."

Elaine arched back, still holding her brother's cock but wanting to feel more of her friend's moving fingers. Danny lay on the bed watching his sister lift up, her head moving back beside Cathy's head as Cathy moved three fingers in and out of her sopping pussy.

"Does the patient have any rubbers?" Cathy asked as she kissed Elaine's cheek.

He rolled away from the girls and ran to his own room, returning moments later to see his sister leaning on her forearms on the bed, her butt up against Cathy's stomach as the other girl was reaching around to rub her clit. Elaine was shaking, about to cum, and Danny watched in fascination as her orgasm erupted, leaving her lying on her stomach with her buttocks twitching.

Cathy took the package from Danny's pliant fingers and opened it. She grasped his cock and rolled it expertly over him. "Test your hip movement again," she said. "Fuck your sister."

Danny's hands were trembling when he put them on Elaine's hips. "El, do you want me to do this?" he asked. Elaine nodded her head against the bed, not quite able to speak yet.

Cathy grabbed Elaine's hair and pulled her head back. "Do you want to fuck your brother?" she asked. "Speak up."

"Yes," Elaine said. "Fuck me." Then she pushed herself up, her voice gaining strength as she looked back at Danny with the wild eyes of a woman possessed. "Fuck me hard," she snarled. "Fuck me like a bitch. Slam me with that cock."

Danny pushed her legs a bit wider and bent his knees to get himself level with her snatch, and then he pressed himself against her, sliding up and down on her dripping labia until he found the proper spot and pushed his cock all the way in.

"Oh, Lord," he sighed, and then he began slamming his cock into her hard and fast.

Elaine had an orgasm right away and another only moments later. She arched back against him, reaching down to feel him moving in her. She pulled him close and kissed him, sucking at his tongue as her pussy was sucking at his rampaging cock.

Danny pushed her down then, rolling her to her back and entering her again so he could see her. God, she was tight. Hot. Squeezing his dick harder with each spasm of rapid orgasms. He was damned to hell. He knew it and he didn't give a shit.

After ten minutes, Elaine pushed him away and lay quivering uncontrollably. Her body convulsed from an overload of orgasm and was unable to take any more. But Cathy was there to take up the slack. She straddled Elaine's legs, offering up her own hot tunnel.

"Take the rubber off," she said, spreading her legs and kissing Elaine's stomach. As Danny rolled the condom off, she kissed up to suck at Elaine's nipples, causing her body quiver from the new stimulation.

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
479 Followers