Neighborly Relations Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was lying on her back with his cum glistening on her breasts as they lay spread against her rib cage. She was smiling. She was beautiful.

"Thanks, ma'am," he said. "Mama."

"That's better."

"Can we . . . next week, too?"

"Yes. Same time, but you should call that morning and I'll tell you where I'll be." Terry was overjoyed at the prospect of having a regular customer to rely on, especially this sweet young man.

"Great." He dressed quickly. "You're wonderful," he told her. "Really."

"Thank you, dear," she replied.

When he was gone, Terry got up quickly and stripped the sheet from the bed. She tossed it into the closet and then went into the shower to clean up. After her shower, she took out another sheet and laid it on top of the spread. Her cell phone rang, and she answered. It was her next customer following instructions and calling to ask for her room number. He was in the parking lot. He was on his way up.

Terry waited sitting quietly on the bed and thinking. Three men a day? Maybe four? That's six to eight hundred a day if they each buy an hour. And who knows what they might pay extra for. She might not want to quit after the baby is born. At this rate of pay, she might never want to quit.

CHAPTER THREE, Secrets

Elaine leaned on the counter shifting her weight uncomfortably from one foot to the other and waited for business. Her pussy was telling her to either get laid or get busy. It was one o'clock, and they hadn't had a customer yet.

"Elaine," Mr Wembly came out of the back room drying his hands. "It's dead today. You can go home if you'd like."

"Leave?"

"Yes, but you don't have to if you don't want. I mean, if you lose hours you'll lose pay, and I can't ask you to do that."

"I'd lose pay, but I might keep my sanity," she said, smiling.

Mr. Wembly laughed. "That's good," he said. "Yes, your sanity. Go on home. Go and enjoy a summer day."

Elaine was out of there in less than five minutes, flying out before something might happen to ruin her good luck. She turned her car toward home with every intention of going there. But, if she turned the other direction, she could satisfy her curiosity about the gloryhole. It wouldn't hurt to take a look, right? Nobody expected her home until after five, anyway. And so, telling herself that it was only curiosity driving her on, she changed direction and drove toward Casbah Adult Books and Novelties.

#

Karen Jenkins was pulling weeds from the flower bed in front of their house while her husband mowed the lawn. Since they were both school teachers they had time to be together like this, either doing chores of having fun. Karen had been avoiding togetherness lately. Since they'd found out that they couldn't have children their marriage had been different, strained. It wasn't that the love had lessened, but it had barricaded itself inside her to avoid pain by avoiding contact. She supposed now that the reason she'd messed around with eighteen year-olds was that she wouldn't fall in love with any of them. Boys of that age might have stamina, but they didn't have much thinking ability. That was one thing she loved about Ray. He was far smarter than anyone expected a jock to be.

Now that Ray knew about her the dynamic had changed. They were into her wanton lifestyle together now, for Ray had decided that he'd only alienate her by insisting that she stop. And, if it looked like he was trying to make her feel guilty, she might leave him. He didn't want her to feel guilty, anyway. He wanted her to be happy. And, if he was starting out in this hedonistic life somewhat unwillingly, he suspected that he'd be having great fun once he jumped in. He was a man, after all, and he was absolutely willing to think with his dick.

Bill Chambers was driving through the neighborhood as Karen was finishing up her weeding. When he spotted her, he pulled up to the curb and got out to say, "Hey, there, Karen! What's up?"

"Nothing much, Bill." Karen stood and wiped the sweat from her forehead with the back of one gloved hand. "Yard work."

"Yeah. Sucks, huh?" He looked at the yard dismissively.

"Hey, Billy!" Ray's shout startled both of them, and they turned to watch him rounding the house with a big smile on his face. "How's it hanging?"

Ray's first impulse had been to deck his former quarterback, but he'd swallowed that emotion and plastered a smile on his face. Bill Chambers was old news. The life he and his wife were embarking on was the new world order.

"Just fine, Coach," Bill said.

"She's busy right now, Billy," Ray said. "But you should come over some night and we can double up on her."

"Don't be crude, Ray." Karen swatted her husband's arm, wearing a nervous smile.

"What?" Bill stared at them as Ray put his arm around his wife's shoulders.

"Oh, you know, Billy."

"No," Bill said, because he really didn't.

"I'm not flying solo any more, Bill," Karen told him. "Ray has decided to join in on the fun."

"Oh, sure, that's great, Coach!" Bill exclaimed. The news came as a relief to him because he didn't need to worry about his ex coach killing him and he didn't need to worry about making Karen feel bad if he started to look around. "Yeah, we should do that some night. No, I should bring a date."

"Probably a good idea, my man," Ray said. "I've got to get out and enjoy myself a bit more."

"Yeah, sure. Well, I've gotta go," Bill said as he began getting back into his car. "See you guys later."

"Don't be a stranger," Ray said, as the boy put his car into gear and drove away.

"Oh, you idiot," Karen said, laughing. "He wasn't here sniffing around. He was just driving by."

"Yeah, I know." Ray kissed her cheek. "He hasn't gotten any smarter since graduation, has he?"

"Nope," she agreed. "Not at all."

#

A long, thick, back cock protruded from the hole. It was laced with veins that stood out on the surface of the rigid tool. It was hanging there right at eye level as Elaine sat back on her haunches enjoying the feeling of the last man's load running down over her cheeks and dripping onto her breasts. Echoes of her orgasm were still sounding off inside her when she grasped that fat cock and began pumping it.

She was surprised to have customers, since the bookstore hadn't seemed all that busy when she entered. She'd gone into the booth and inserted her money to start the video playing on a small screen beside her, and a customer was there looking for service within five minutes. That was three men ago, and the evidence of all three was still on her face and chest with a bit of it sticking her hair together.

She sucked the new man's dick with ferocious energy and pumped her fist hard and fast as her tongue ran laps around the rigid shaft. She sucked the swollen head and fondled his balls, taking him to the back of her throat several times in her effort to obtain the pearly treasure held inside.

Finally, the man thrust himself through the hole even harder and began to cum in her mouth. She opened her mouth and let that first blast fall out onto her chest while pumping shot after shot onto her forehead and onto her breasts. His hot cum gave her another orgasm, and she almost fell over. The moaning from the other side of the thin wall indicated that he'd enjoyed himself, too. When there was nothing left to squeeze out of his cock, she let go and he withdrew from the hole.

She'd been confused by the requirement that she pay a fee to run videos while she had her fun in the small booth. "Why should I pay?" she had asked. "They're your customers."

"I'm not a pimp, lady. You guys are all customers paying to rent a space for a little while. I don't care what you do back there," the man had told her.

That explained it. If she didn't rent the space, too, it could be said that the bookstore was providing a sexual service for customers. That would make the man at the counter her pimp, and she would be a prostitute. But she wouldn't be getting paid, would she? Was that still prostitution? Elaine didn't know and didn't care. All she wanted was another cock to play with.

The next cock through was the opposite of the last. It was short, white, and only about half erect. Elaine set to work stiffening it up right away, but it took a lot of time. When he finally got hard, she sucked him with great vigor and tickled at his balls with her tongue. In fact, she was sucking at his ball sack when he went off in her hand, shooting a gob of jism into her hair above her left ear. She moved up quickly, getting the rest on her face, and then released him.

That one wasn't much fun. It was just work.

The next one was fun because he came fast with an explosive ejaculation that surprised and delighted her when it arrived. It left her gasping for breath as she hastily spat out his semen and coated her face with the rest.

After that, it seemed as though the supply of horny men was endless. Why were there so many men out looking for a blow job on a Monday afternoon? It didn't really matter, did it?

It was the proximity of the university and the junior college to the store's location that created the crowd, of course. It had become a practice at one fraternity for someone to check out the store now and again, and if a woman was at the hole, he would call alerting the others in the frat. This being the summer term, they had plenty of time and enough spare money to rent a place at the wall. Enough time and money to go twice if they could.

The frat boys were very happy that day. Elaine was so happy in her work that she didn't pay any attention to the time. She just sucked and sucked and waited for that glorious spew of pearly cum.

#

Terry's last appointment for the day was at two o'clock. He was a big man, tall and imposing in stature, who didn't want to play with her breasts as the others had wanted. He spent a good ten minutes of her time trying to convince her to let him go bareback for his ride. When she wouldn't budge on that consideration, he settled on paying an extra hundred dollars for anal sex.

When he was finished, Terry lay feeling battered as he dressed. Still, she smiled when he asked if they could set up a second appointment right then. Three weeks, and he'd call for directions before arriving.

When he was gone, Terry showered and dressed in her school clothes again. She was on her way home by three-thirty and was thinking Jenny Peterson profusely by a quarter to four.

After three customers and minus her expenses she was three hundred and thirty-eight dollars ahead. Now that her cell phone and the advertisement were paid for, the only future expense would be the room. That wouldn't be hard to handle. Between customers she'd set up seven more calls for the week, and there were five more waiting when she checked her cell at home.

It looked like better days had arrived.

CHAPTER FOUR, Family Ties

Betty Burton paid a call on the new neighbors on Monday morning. She brought a coffee cake, and a cheerful smile along with her to their door.

"The first thing you'll want to do is fix the latch on the window on the downstairs play room," she said. "It can be wiggled open. My granddaughter was one of the local children who used to go in and out on their little secret missions with the Tredweiler children when they lived here."

"That's good to know," Sharon said, laughing over her coffee. "But I think our kids are a little old to be sneaking out."

"Maybe, but it pays to be cautious. You never know how many people know about that latch."

"True," she agreed. "So how long have you lived in the neighborhood, Betty?"

"About thirty years now," Betty said. "It's always been a nice, quiet place to live. A great place to raise a family."

"Good. That's what we were looking for when we picked the house."

"It's a very close-knit neighborhood, too," Betty said, a bit softer. "Very discreet, you know. The Petersons and two other families used to swap spouses and all manner of things back in the eighties, and Ralph and I never knew about it. This is a place that can keep a secret."

"Swap spouses? But you say that was in the eighties? Frankly, I'd heard that was still going on."

"If it were, would that bother you or your husband?" Betty continued to speak in her bright, friendly tone, but her eyes had sharpened their gaze as though she could examine Sharon's words visibly.

"We haven't discussed it," Sharon said. "But I don't suppose we'd mind. Everybody should be able to keep their own secretes."

"Absolutely. Ralph and I have kept a secret from everyone else for several years, too. Something we got involved in back when our children became adults. Twenty years. Nobody ever wondered and we never spoke of it."

"Spoke of what?"

"It wouldn't be secret if I told would it?" Betty laughed and took a bite of her coffee cake. "We have been thinking of spilling the beans, though. Now that the neighborhood has gotten back into the 'swing' so to speak, we think they might take our news as being no big deal. In fact, according to my granddaughter, half the neighborhood is in the same boat as we are, so why continue covering it up?"

"Covering what up?"

"Oh, I have no idea," Betty said, with a small laugh. "But a little birdie told me that your family might be living in the same relationship as we are."

"Well," Sharon said slowly. "If you've heard something like that about us, it would mean that the neighborhood isn't as discreet as you think."

"Well, no, I suppose not. It was our granddaughter who came to tell us something she'd heard from a neighborhood girl. That girl is not very likely to spread gossip or lies. I believe her. And, of course, the only reason Cathy told us was because we and the other girl's family are all doing the same thing. It's the same thing you are doing. So I'm told, anyway."

Sharon didn't know what to say. It was very clear that Betty Burton was letting her know that extra loving relationships within families weren't taboo here. Sharon didn't want to make any statement until she'd spoken with Albert, but she didn't want to be rude, either. She finally decided that not getting angry and throwing Betty out on her ear was proof enough that her information was correct. She didn't need to say anything out loud.

"I'm curious about the things you mentioned about the neighborhood," she said after nibbling a bit of her own cake. "How does it work? Do you have parties, or what? How long as it been going on?"

"Oh, goodness, just a month or so this time around. We had a big neighborhood party and various couples have gotten together since then." Betty paused, and then said, "Our son and his wife were at the party, too. We like to keep everything in the family."

"Oh."

"Meaning, of course, that there's no reason for your kids to be strangers here. The youth of the neighborhood has been having their own parties, but we're thinking of inviting them to the next one. The more the merrier, right?"

"Absolutely," Sharon agreed.

"Yes, absolutely," Betty repeated.

#

Cherie Mosswell seemed to be settling in for the long haul on Monday morning. She unpacked her things in the room Sherona had just vacated, and padded around the house in her night gown and robe. She smiled at her daddy, and gave giggling answers to any questions he might ask. She frowned just a bit at the sound of her mother's voice, though she tried to conceal it.

Given their new outlook on life, it wasn't hard for her parents to pick up on the vibrations in the air. And it wasn't hard to realize that those vibrations had always been there with Cherie. She had always been Daddy's girl, after all.

Robert and Tania didn't discuss it, though the looks they shared over her head proved that they had both come to the same conclusion. But what to do about it? Even when they spoke, there was no conclusion about that.

When Tillman came home from work, Cherie's mood darkened quite a bit. It was as though his arrival marked the end of something, or some possibility.

"You stink," she complained as he was passing toward his room.

"You still here?" he asked.

"Yes, and I'll be here till I'm good and ready to go. You got that?"

"I got that you ain't leaving," he replied. "And you still a bitch."

"And you're not much more than a fucking dog," she said, tilting her head and glaring at him. "Just a scruffy old dog." It was an old, childhood taunt with an origin neither could remember now.

"Then we're both dogs, aren't we?" Tillman was grinning now. "Scruffy old dog and a skanky old bitch."

He was gone down the stairs before she could think of a reply, so she turned, huffing, and headed to her room.

It wouldn't surprise anyone to find out that Cherie Mosswell was a virgin. Not in the physical sense, of course, for she knew quite well how to make use of a vibrator or a cucumber when the need arose. She'd never "been with" a man. and it would seem that no man could stay in her presence long enough to change her situation. But it wasn't a lack of suitors that held her back. It was her vision of true love and the ideal man that was doing it.

If she could clone her father, she'd be married with two children by now.

It took her a long time to acknowledge her feelings, and, when she did, she was a bit shocked by them. Her father? Maybe she just wanted someone like him. But, so far, there was nobody like him. They broke the mold.

She tried to stop being angry with her mother for getting to him first, because that was a damn fool way to behave, but she couldn't always stop herself from displaying her jealousy. The whole confusion of feelings put her on edge, and she didn't suppose she could ever relax until she found a way to fight her feeling off. The idea of jumping Daddy's bones never occurred to her, so she was left to suffer in ornery silence.

Monday morning was especially hard to take because of a dream she'd had the night before. In her dream, her father walked out of fog totally naked and with a very hard cock leading the way. He was huge, and he took her without preamble as though she was his property to take. He lifted her totally up from the ground with his cock alone, and he bounced her upon it until she was weak from orgasm. Then he came inside of her. He came so hard that she was pushed off of his cock, and the rest of his prodigious ejaculation landed hot on her stomach and chest.

In her dream, she hurried to take him, still spewing cum, into her mouth. In her dream, he called her "baby doll."

While watching him make supper that night, she let her mind roam back to that dream and imagined him without his slacks and tee shirt. She rocked slightly on her heel, breathing in halting breaths as her whole body began to tingle. His hand would be strong, but gentle. His lips would be desperate for hers. His cock would urgent, unstoppable, and spewing hot cum. All for her. He would be cumming for her.

Cherie came against her heel, a gasping squeal escaping her lips as she gave in to the shattering joy of her climax. Her body hummed with delight even as her father turned from the stove to regard her inquiringly. He saw her hands gripping hard onto the edge of the table, her eyes only half seeing, and her mouth hanging open. He turned back to the stove without saying anything, his cock visibly hard in his pants.

"Here we go," Robert said as he turned and approached her with a spoon held over one cupped hand. He carried the spoon to the table without trying to cover his erection. It pressed against his trousers, making a hard outline in the fabric that shifted slightly with each step. Cherie stared at his cock, and then looked up to see that he was watching her. He smiled. "Taste this and tell me what you think," he said, and held a spoonful of chili down to her lips.

Cherie shook herself away from her thoughts and tasted the sample of their meal. As usual, her father's chili was excellent. "That's great, Dad," she said, glancing across at the lump in his trousers again. "It's always good when you make it."