Neighborly Relations Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily was looking down at her daughter as she knelt between her legs. Just the sight of her down there made her hot, and she couldn't wait for her to bring pleasure to the place of her origin.

As if she could read her mother's thoughts, Elaine looked up at her and said, "This is where I came from. My mother's vagina." She laughed. "Her pussy. Mommy's cunt."

"You're the reason that I can fit the big dildo up in there," Emily teased. "You were a big baby."

"I want to taste your pussy, Mom. I'm going to make you cum."

"Yes, please do," Emily replied.

Elaine grasped her mother's butt and lifted her up to her lips. She sucked at the liquid lubricating her sex and lapped her tongue over her mother's clit. When Emily responded by tightening her legs, and gasping in a ragged breath, Elaine shifted her hands to allow the tip of one finger to press against her mother's anus and squeezed her buttocks tightly.

Emily had been so ready for this that she was almost immediately lost in orgasm, and she let them flow through her body in a wave as her daughter sucked and licked her cunt. Either her daughter was better at eating cunt than any of the other women in the neighborhood, or the taboo nature of the act made it better. She wasn't sure. Perhaps it was just a mother's love that made the sensation of her daughter's fingers and tongue feel so much better than anyone else. It really didn't matter.

Elaine dropped her mother down to the bed and moved to slip two fingers inside of her. She angled them up to rub against the ridged top of her vagina while sucking her mother's clit into her mouth. She fucked her mother with her fingers. She reveled in the taste of her clit. And she felt a glorious rush of pleasure when her mother's orgasms came in rapid succession.

This was her mother. She was giving her mother pleasure. She was making her mother cum.

When Emily pushed at her head, fighting to get enough breath, Elaine moved back at looked at how her mother's labia were distended and opened like the petals of a flower. She pushed her mother's legs apart and used two fingers of each hand to open her as wide as she could and look inside at the place of her birth.

"I love you, Mom," she said.

"Oh, Elaine, I love you so much."

The two women lay nestled together and fell asleep without turning the light off. It would have been too much work to get out of bed and would surely have ruined the wonderful mood they were in. Life was perfect just as it was.

#

Cherie Mosswell cried out in her sleep. "Oh, Daddy!" she said loud enough for her parents to overhear her. "Yes, put it in me, Daddy!" Her voice was the husky sound of a woman in orgasm.

"You must be doing something damn good in there," Tania teased her husband as they walked past her door toward their own bed. "Maybe you want to get in there and do it for real."

"Not tonight," Robert said. "Tonight I'm going to fuck my woman. I'll do my daughter tomorrow."

"I think you should just take her," Tania said, closing the bedroom door behind her. "Just push her down and put it in her. That's what Tillman did with me."

"I might just do that. And I've got to let her know that we're not, you know, exclusive. She can't have me all to herself." Robert dropped his pajamas on the floor and got into bed.

"Don't forget Tillman," Tania said as she turned off the light. "Now that we're this far, it's got to be all or nothing."

"Definitely," Robert said. "Now you give me your all or nothing."

Tania's only reply was the feeling of her mouth on his cock.

#

Terry Carter dreamed that her husband was chained to a motel room wall and watching her fuck another man. He looked very angry with her as the man came on her tits. And he was angrier still when a second man appeared and fucked her anally. Finally, as though he couldn't stand to hold it in any longer, he screamed at her.

"You're not charging enough!" he shouted. "Your pussy is worth more than two hundred an hour!"

In her dream, Terry was sad that the cause of her husband's anger wasn't her being with another man but the rate she was being paid for it.

#

Emily and Elaine were sound asleep when Danny sneaked in through the bathroom door. They didn't notice him removing the camera any more than they'd noticed him put it in place. If he could get video of Elaine and his father, as well as he and his mother, he'd have a complete family collection.

Right now, he'd settle for the video of his sister and mother when he took his own hard cock in hand.

CHAPTER FIVE, Family Love

At ten o'clock Tuesday morning, Terry was beneath a fat man who was huffing and puffing his way to orgasm after half an hour of her oral attention to his cock. His belly was nearly as large as hers, so they didn't fit very well until they switched to dog style. Now, judging by the movements of his penis inside her, he was about to ejaculate into his sheath.

"You going to cum on me, honey?" she asked.

"Yes. Oh, oh yes."

"Anytime. I'm ready."

He pulled out of her pussy and pushed her over as he pulled the condom free and dropped it to the floor. Breathing heavily, he rubbed his wet cock against the bottom of her belly and it erupted with a spurt of cum that shot over her belly to land on her breast. The rest of his hot cum sprayed atop her stomach, running over her taught skin and down either side.

"Oh, yeah, that was nice," he said, sitting on the bed. "That was damn nice."

"Yes it was," she agreed. "And you can come back any time you like."

"I will. Maybe." He found his underwear and put it on. "I travel a lot. Maybe you won't be pregnant when I get back."

"You've got about two months," Terry told him. She rolled slightly to pull a couple tissues from the box on the bedside table and wipe his cum off of herself. "Give me a call."

"I'll do just that," he promised. "You bet I will."

When he was gone, Terry tidied the room and washed up quickly. Her next customer was about ten minutes away when she finished.

#

Cherie Mosswell received a telephone call at noon on Tuesday. The friend she was planning on meeting in New York was ill and begged off the trip. Cherie was uncharacteristically sympathetic to her friend's condition, and she wished her a speedy recovery and told her not to worry about ruining their plans. Neither one of them had put any money into the trip, anyway. When Cherie hung up the phone, she was smiling.

"My trip is off, Daddy," she said, sadly, when she entered her father's office. "My friend is sick."

"I'm sorry, sweetheart." Robert took his daughter into his consoling arms and hugged her to him tightly. "But that means we'll see more of you, right?"

"Sure, but Tillman isn't going to like that," she said into her father's chest. She wasn't able to keep from smiling now. "And I don't think Mama will be too happy, either."

"Your mother? Why not?"

"I think I'm in the way." She held herself to him, pressing her breasts against his body.

"Nonsense. Everybody loves you here, Cherie."

"Well, I know you do, anyway. Right?" She risked a kiss on his cheek, sliding her breasts against his body as she went up on tip-toes to do it. "You love me, right?"

"You bet I do."

Robert was going to kiss the top of his daughter's head, but when he moved to do so, his lips met hers instead. The softness of his daughter's lips surprised him, and the way she flickered her tongue lightly across his lips made him hard. When they broke the kiss, Cherie was breathing hard and looking dazed.

"Oh, yes, Daddy loves you," Robert said as he released his daughter from his grasp and stepped back.

He knew that she would be able to see the outline of his hard-on now, but she surely would have felt it against her leg anyway. It seemed to be the least dangerous way to test the waters with her. How would she react?

Cherie didn't try to take her gaze away from his crotch. She stared shamelessly at the outline of her father's tumescent penis, and felt herself grow wet when it moved slightly and grew even more prominent.

"Yes," she said quietly. "My daddy loves me."

#

At two o'clock, Ralph Burton and Albert Cassidy were sitting on the Burton's back deck drinking iced tea. Having been filled in on what his wife and daughter thought was going on in the neighborhood, Albert had decided to risk all and find out the truth.

"What did you do before you retired?" Albert asked the genial man seated beside him.

"Construction," Ralph answered. "My son runs the business now."

"I would assume then that you're not the type of man who likes to beat around the bush," Albert said. "Most construction people I know like to get right to the point."

"I suppose," Ralph said, smiling. He'd known what the topic of their conversation would be as soon as he answered the door and saw the pensive look on Albert's face. "Depends on what I'm talking about. What line of work were you in?"

"CEO of IQE. International Quality Electronics." Albert laughed. "At least that was the name they went by after the last merger. It was Dayton Electronics to start out."

"CEO? Well, I guess that means you like beating around the bush."

Both men laughed briefly.

"This neighborhood," Albert said. "I've heard that it is quite a sexually active place."

"I bet you did," Ralph said.

"Is it? And, if so, what would my family be expected to do?"

"It is very active. A couple months ago it was like everybody got infected with the sex bug. All of the people living in this cul-de-sac have been together in that way since then. We had a big party. Lots of fornicating, drinking, and public displays of lewd behavior. As far as your family goes, well, you just do what you want to do."

"I would imagine my boys will be knocking on doors looking for hook-ups once they find out." Albert laughed. "My daughter, too, I suppose."

"Everyone is welcome," Ralph said.

"Good to know."

"But there's something else, isn't there?" Ralph sipped his iced tea and regarded the other man with a benign smile. "Something about our family."

"Yes. Your wife seemed to allude to your family having a very close relationship. It's probably none of my business, but I'm curious what the other neighbors think about it."

"I'm not sure who knows," Ralph said seriously. "We made it almost twenty years in secret, but I know that the Porters know about us now. Of course, reliable rumor has it that the have the same kind of relationship. As does yours, I'm told."

"And what kind is that?" Albert smiled slightly, softening the steady stare of his eyes.

Ralph paused, and then said, "Incestuous."

"Oh." Albert smiled. "That's what I heard."

"And you?"

"Yes. But . . . Well, I guess there is no but. Incest is the word for it."

"Well, now we know where we stand," Ralph said, simply.

"Yes, and it's rather nice to have it out in the open."

"Have you ever been involved in a sexual orgy?" Ralph moved on. He wasn't interested in any background beyond what had already been said.

"No." Albert smiled. "But, since we've crossed this far into the dark side, I don't see why we should avoid one if it takes place."

"Nope. No reason at all." Ralph Burton smiled. "Does that mean you wouldn't mind if I had sex with your daughter?"

"I probably would mind," Albert admitted. "But I'd get over it. She's not my slave."

"What about your wife?"

"Well, that would actually be easier to take," Albert said. "She's been with my sons quite a bit over the last year or so, and I've grown immune."

"My reach might exceed my grasp," Ralph said. "But I'd sure love to be with them both at the same time. Have you ever?"

"No. I'm not sure why not since I've shared my wife with my sons a couple times." Then Albert paused, laughing. "This is so weird," he said.

"What?"

"Talking like this. I mean, I'm actually discussing having sex with my daughter with someone I've only just met. I'm telling you that I would let you have sex with her, too. Damn weird."

"I guess it is." Ralph stood. "Come on in. Let me and Betty show you some of our family videos. That'll help you get to know us better. And, who knows, you might get lucky with my wife at the same time."

CHAPTER SIX, Plans

At four o'clock Wednesday, Elaine Porter was kneeling at the gloryhole with her mouth moving on a large, hard cock. Her chest was spattered with the cum of her first visitor, and she could hear men talking outside the booth. There were more in line after this one.

The dick in her mouth began to twitch, firming further, and it released a torrent of ejaculate onto her forehead when she pulled it out and milked it onto her face. The man on the other side of the wall groaned. Elaine sighed, and let go of the penis in her hand.

The next man was in place in moments, and Elaine got to work once more. She wondered if she could create a mask of cum this way, and she wished she had brought the camera.

She didn't even realize that her father was the man in her mouth just then. She wasn't paying any attention to anything but the rewarding blast of cum she'd be getting soon. And, when her father did come, she rubbed the head of his spurting penis against her forehead and let it shoot up into her hair while she enjoyed an orgasm without even touching her pussy.

Robert left the booth and hurried out of the store. Danny was sitting in the passenger seat of his car when he got in.

"You're right," Robert said to his son. "And the guy running the place says this is her third day in a row."

"It's kinda nuts, isn't it? I mean, different strokes and all that, but she's got us squirting on her any time she wants it. Why come here?"

"Because there's only two of us, I guess." Robert frowned, tapping one knuckle against his lips. "It would seem that we can't give her as much cum as she wants."

"There's no way we can," Danny said.

"Maybe if she finally gets enough stuff on her body she'll quit obsessing about it," his father said. Robert thought about it a moment, then he said, "I know what we can do. Normally, I'd say that it's a pretty nasty thing for a father to do to his daughter, but I think she'd like it."

"What are we going to do?"

"We're going to make sure she gets all the cum she can handle." Robert smiled. "I think it's time you kids were invited to the real neighborhood party."

To be continued . . .