All Comments on 'Neighbors'

by stephiel1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 15 years ago
Good job!

Great first story! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Short and unsweet

Needs fleshing out way more than that and needs to be more descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How Did She Manage That?

What an INANE storyline! She crossed the hall and entered her neighbor's apartment...without opening a door? What is she, a Superheroine, or are you WAY OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE pretending you know the first thing about writing????? It's OBVIOUS which applies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice and Hot

Very good indeed. Rather like the well-known soap: 99 and 44/100 pure, in this case pure sex. When I want literature I'll read Jane Austen. Please keep on submitting things.

JorisKHuysmansJorisKHuysmansover 15 years ago
Good first start

I am sorry that some people felt the need to dump all over this. Yes, I think you could flesh it out. But at least you had the beginnings of a character there, and descriptions were pretty good. You just need to stretch it out and think about how people would really react to things-- how would she plan to make herself part of the sex across the hall, not just walk into it? How would they react? Please don't be discouraged, go back and work out a more complicated scenario with some twists and turns to it for the next one. Good luck!

DevilsAngel8688DevilsAngel8688about 13 years ago
Very good story

very good story would love to read more of what happened between Marsha and her neighbor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous