Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the head of her husband's cock on her tight asshole; she took a deep breath in as he forcefully entered her. She squeezed Eric's shoulders hard and let out a scream of pain as Nick's dick filled her virgin ass. Not taking the time for her to get use to him he began to bang her ass as hard as he could. Eric started to move his hips with Nick's rhythm, fucking her pussy just as hard.

Her yells of pain soon subsided into screams of passion, she loved the way both cocks felt inside of her, filling both holes completely. She began to cum, both her ass and pussy tightening around the two cocks inside of her. By the breathing of Nick and Eric she knew they'd cum soon also. They came at the same time, Nick filling her ass and Eric filling her pussy. She had one more small orgasm as they released their cum into her.

Nick pulled away and told her that they were done. Eric got up, dressed, and left. Nick told Brandi to go shower, when she returned she laid down beside her husband not speaking, afraid that if she tried to explain herself he'd get even more mad. He turned to his side and looked at her, "I really wasn't mad at you when I saw you and Eric together. I had been wondering how long it was going to be before you found someone else to fuck. I knew I hadn't been paying you enough attention. And to tell you the truth, I actually enjoyed watching the two of you."

"But then why did you act that way towards me?"

"Because I wanted to, I've always had the desire to fuck you like that but I didn't think you'd like it. When I found that you really did enjoy it, even though I wasn't the first one to do it I took the opportunity and treated you the way that I had wanted to for a long time."

"I see." They stopped talking and held each other for the rest of the night.

12