All Comments on 'Neighbors That Need Each Other'

by Mook

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
Great

Why not just swap kids, wives and houses, and go with the flow? They both would have been a hell of a lot happier with each other than the dull and sexless marriage they both had.

Situations like this usually end up with getting caught anyway. It would have been simpler for he both of them to get it out in the open and deal with it. Guilt would have eventually taken the both of them, but exiting bad marriages and going for the "Gold" would have been wise.

Good story and well written.

don87654don87654about 19 years ago
Very, Very, Very, Very good!

Please.....more continuations/chapters on this one? Does Janet get pregnant by you? Next door neighbors, huh? I'll bet you two are fucking at every chance! Don't get caught, and please....give us more....a lot more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sound almost familar

Sounds like you know my life execpt that I have never been able to find someone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
honestly

honestly you should teach the idiots like sexxy vixen who hide behind stroke stories as a genre, because they can not write at all HOW TO WRITE. you did more with a few paragraphs than that bunch does in a thousand ranting posts.

i do not hand out compliments often, but you deserve one on this story in how short it was it actually had all the elements.

eek!eek!almost 19 years ago
anonymous

You are really a moron. Sexxy Vixen plainly states in her bio WHY she is writing stroke stories at the moment. Just for your information, since you are so happy to go around trashing her in other author's comments, she KNOWS how to write stories that aren't just stroke and even WON a fucking contest on Literotica under a different author name. I guess she writes so badly that all of Literotica who voted for her story and made it WIN don't know as much as you do, huh??

You ought to be ashamed of yourself. It's bad enough that you litter HER stories with your trash comments, but to drag her name through the mud on other's comments is lower than low. I guess that's the best one can expect from a troll like you.

I'm sorry to hi-jack your comments, Mook, but I've seen this idiot spewing his hateful crap all over the place, and enough is enough.

Musik216Musik216over 17 years ago
Excellent plot

You should definately make this a series. Also, strengthen the cheating with near discoveries - though not actually caught (and without punking the other two).

SweetNHot2005NSweetNHot2005Nover 11 years ago

oh hell yeah!! keep going.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous