All Comments on 'Neighbourhood Watch Pt. 01'

by CoryKing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Wang4Wang4over 8 years ago
A Very Good Start!

Keep going with this new neighbors and new neighborhood theme. Provide a little background of our "hero" and Esther. She is my favorite female character so far

Keep sharing

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
neighborhood watch pt. 01

Interesting how he's just moved in, no furniture but he has all the cleaning supplies, a vacuum and shower gel paks handy

Yeah, maybe.

Bubble butt...taught, round???

Hahahaha. Taut.

Good lord, almighty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Was hoping he'd impale her back door too.

The only thing missing is some anal. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one thing I'd "LEARNT"

SERIOUSLY! a truly amazingly crafted story. Awesome development. "LEARNT" exactly what you published.... fucking Literotica... its not a colloquialism, its not even remotely regionally acceptable... one thing I "LEARNED" or one thing experience has taught me.... ugh .... just ugh....

CoryKingCoryKingover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Dear All,

Thank you for the positive and/or constructive comments. I will take them into consideration while writing part 2.

To the last anonymous commenter, may I refer you to the following web address.

http://grammarist.com/spelling/learned-learnt/

I did not grow up in the United States, my English is largely British influenced. No doubt there has been many essays written regarding the evolution of the English language for better or worse.

I understand your concern however, how I used the term is perfectly acceptable in the United Kingdom. I thank you for the time you took make a comment.

Kind Regards,

Cory King.

rod43rod43about 8 years ago
Awesome

I just love mother daughter sex stories and this one was great.

Cory...you need to get going with the next part to see what Tegan gets up to with your 8" cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoryKing@CoryKing
Long time amateur writer, looking to branch out and experience different kinds of encounters to write about. Currently my stories are based on my life experiences. Love to share my wife and see bigger cocks than me fuck and stretch her out. Fantasy is to see her in a gangban...