Neighbourhood Watch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoryKing
CoryKing
30 Followers

"Oh oh yes, give it to me Dan," Esther screamed in ecstasy,

"Yes, yes I love the way your big cock feels inside me, ohhhhh I wish it would stay in there forever ohhhh"

"You can have it anytime babe, I just live next door now." I said using her words from earlier.

I lifted her off my cock motioning for Esther to get into the doggy position. Esther smiled at me knowing my intentions as she got down on all fours. I penetrated her hard and fast from behind. The sound of her tight ass slapping against my crotch resonated in the bathroom.

I slowed down my pace as I leaned forward and began massaging Esther's breasts, continuing to pump her from behind. I added a little extra as I started laying light little kisses from her neck down her back. The walls of her pussy were starting to contract.

"You sure multitask well Stud! Mmmmmm Ohhhh" Esther said as she was about to cum.

"Oh god Dan, I'm cumming before you. Yes, oh god, yesssss" Esther screamed as her pussy contracted fully trying to squeeze the life out of my cock.

I continued thrusting into Esther from behind, she slid herself off my cock after three for four more thrusts. She got down in front of me grabbing my cock with both her hands looking up at me hungrily.

"I want to finish you off this way baby" Esther said as she deep throated me.

I nearly came as she did that, her technique is undeniably too good to be real. Her husband would be crazy if he didn't enjoy this woman's skills. I pressed the water from her hair and held it together in a pony tail guiding her head as she continued sucking me.

"I'm going to cum baby! Ohhhh your mouth is divineeee!" I said as I reached orgasm.

As I was about to cum, Esther shoved her index finger into my ass hole. I never came so hard in my life as Esther arched back catching the steady stream of cum that seemed to last forever.

"Now that is a big load of cum," Esther said proud of her work.

We quickly finished in the shower and dried each other off. Esther's hair was still a little damp as I didn't have a hair dryer. We both got dressed then I walked Esther to the door.

Esther gave me another deep passionate kiss just behind the front door before she said her goodbye. My hands cupped her taut round behind as we talked.

"You staying here tonight stud?" She asked while her fingers ran over my chest. She was now wearing her red glasses.

"Sure am", I said, "I'll be here by myself for a while doing the place up".

"Great, I'll see you tonight then? I'll bring dessert." she said as she walked next door carrying the empty basket.

Her husband drove past at that moment as I closed the door. I heard Ester yell from behind the door.

"Welcome home darling!" she said so lovingly. "Yes, just dropping off a gift for the new neighbour. Did you want to meet him? Oh yes, he's 'very' friendly."

Esther and Steve were at the door a minute later. Esther introduced me to her husband, Steve, he was about 5"5" slim build with a squeaky high pitched voice. He was wearing a green singlet with blue football shorts. They were so tight I could see his tiny package. I could see why she was so sexed starved. She introduced me to her kids also, her daughter, 18 year old Rachel and her two young sons, Patrick and Jack.

Rachel was a spitting image of her mother except she didn't have the glasses, her hips weren't as wide and her breasts were a little more perky but smaller in bust size, I'd say she was about 28C.

I introduced myself to Esther's family before saying goodbye as the moving truck finally arrived carrying my furniture. Walking back to her house, Esther looked at me over her shoulder and motioned her head towards her daughter and giving me a wink.

My cock stirred awake as I received that wink, I walked over to the removalists and directed them to each room trying very hard to hide my erection. The removalists did quick work of my furniture and before long my house was furnished, blinds and all, I even had a bed to sleep in.

I ordered pizza from the local Domino's, they said it would be ready in 45 minutes. Just enough time for a quick jog before dinner. I got dressed in my grey gym shorts and Everlast T-shirt and off I went to explore my new neighbourhood.

I jogged down the road and headed down a trail, as I jogged past there a girl with red hair, she was about 5'3, a little plump, with dyed red boyish hair. She wore lycra pants and a loose fitting brown top. She was cute in a tomboyish kind of way. She was walking with a little Labrador puppy. I have a thing for dogs and decided to stop and say hi.

"Hi there! Cute puppy you have there. What's his name?" I said as patted the over excited puppy.

"His name is Louis, haven't seen you around here before, are you new?" Asked the girl.

"Yes, I am in fact just moved in today. My name is Dan and you?"

"My name is Tegan, please to meet you." Tegan said as she offered her hand.

I held it gently then shook it responding, "Likewise. So what do you do with yourself Tegan?" I asked making conversation.

"I'm studying to be a librarian."

"Really?! I didn't know you had to study to do that. Nice, learn something new everyday." I said smiling.

Tegan giggled and responded "Yeah I didn't know that either. How about you?"

"Believe it or not I work in IT."

"Really? With abs like that?" Tegan exclaimed.

"Haha yeah. I wasn't always like this, I used to be pudgy." I took out my phone and showed her my old pics.

"Wow I could hardly recognize you. Good effort, how long did that transformation take you?"

"Oh the better part of three months, the hard part is maintaining it." I said proudly.

"Do you think you could train me?" Tegan asked, "I could lose a little bit of weight."

"Well I could but I think you're beautiful as you are." I said as I reached out and caressed her face.

Tegan giggled, when she did so I saw a tongue ring in her mouth,

"You're a tease, here add my number to that phone of yours and call me or I'll text you when I want you to train me one night. I'm being serious about the training thing." Tegan replied still giggling like a school girl.

She had a cute round face, a little silver stud in her petite nose, she had thin pink lips and beautiful green eyes. I love green eyes. My mind started playing scenarios as to what sort of "training" I could provide Tegan as I entered my phone number into her phone.

"Thanks, well I better get going and finish walking Louis. I'll see you again soon!" Tegan said as she walked in the other direction.

"No worries, see you soon Tegan!" I screamed as I watched her walk away there seemed to be a little skip in her step that wasn't there before.

Without thinking about it further, I continued my jog around the block and rushed quickly home before my pizza arrived. Just as I turned into my street, I saw the Dominos guy get out of the car and knock on my door.

I tapped him on the shoulder, paid for my pizza and gave him a $20 tip. I was feeling generous, so many good things have happened to me today.

I sat down at my dining table, ate my pizza in peace. Just as I was washing the last bite down with a bit of Pepsi Max, the doorbell rang.

I wondered who it could be, it was already 8pm. I opened the door, to find Esther and her daughter Rachel. Esther was wearing a little blue loose fitting running shorts and a blouse, while Rachel was wearing this little red dress with clear shoulder straps.

"Hi guys, this is the third time I'm seeing you today. To what do I owe the pleasure? Oh what's this?" I said as I pointed to what was in Esther's hands.

"The pleasure is all ours Dan. Oh that? That's for later, right now I have another dessert for you. May we come in?" Esther said as she winked.

"Sure, come in. Mi Casa e su Casa."

"Wow certainly looks a lot different than this morning!" Esther said as I took them to the dining table.

I saw that the blinds were still open so I walked over and closed them then walked back to Esther and Rachel. Rachel hadn't said anything, but I could feel her eyes on me,sizing me up. Something was up, did she know I banged her mum this morning? Thoughts were running through my head thinking of the different possibilities and scenarios that could happen and how I would respond were she to ask me.

"So, what's this other 'dessert' you had for me?" I asked Esther.

"Why she's right here," Esther grinned cheekily while pointing at her daughter who had suddenly removed her the shoulder straps of her red dress and letting it fall to the ground.

"Isn't her body amazing? Bet you can't wait to get into that!" Esther exclaimed as she grabbed my now rock hard member.

"Yes it is amazing!" I squealed as Esther squeezed my cock a little too hard.

"I want you to pop her cherry, Dan. Better you than some little punk who doesn't know their way around a woman's body" Esther whispered in my ear nibbling my earlobes before moving away.

"Doesn't Rachel get a say in this?" I asked politely trying to subdue my inner beast.

"Oh she wants you bad, I told her all about our sessions from this morning and lunch time. Be gentle with my baby, I'll be in the kitchen fixing up the second dessert." Esther said as she walked to the kitchen.

Rachel walked next to me and linking her arm in mine whispering,

"Where's the master bedroom, stud?" Rachel said in a voice only innocent teenage girl could produce.

I took her to the master where she jumped straight into the bed and laid spread eagled.

"So are you going to fuck me like you fucked my mum?" Rachel queried in her rebellious teenage voice.

"Not yet my dear." I said setting the mood by lighting candles on the bed head and turning down the light.

"Why not?" She questioned.

"Because you're not ready." I replied.

"Yes I am, I'm 18 you know."

"No I didn't know, thanks, but that's not what I meant."

"So what did you mean?"

"This!" I said as I kissed her deeply to stop her questioning, while kissing Rachel my mind wondered to thoughts of Esther, she did look like her mother after all.

My hand reached between Rachel's neatly maintained pussy, she had tufts of blonde pubic in the shape of a landing strip. I wonder if her friends put up to doing that style that was so the early 2000's.

Rachel arched her back and dug her heels into the bed as my fingers began to explore the inside her pussy. If I had learnt anything in all my years of making love to women, it was that for most virgins it was painful the first time mainly due to their pussies not properly lubricated.

I continued fingering Rachel for another 5 minutes she was getting there but not yet. As my left hand worked its magic downstairs, my right hand began playing with Rachel's nubile 28C sized breasts. They were very bouncy compared with Esther's which jiggled rather than bounce. I started tweaking her nipples and drew circles around her areolas.

Rachel moaned as she grabbed me around the neck and kissed me. Rachel was a pretty good kisser I must say. My cock was getting harder by the minute. Rachel slid a hand from my chest down to my crotch. She ran her index finger down the length of my member as stopped kissing me as she gasped.

"God!!! It's a monster, it's so big." Rachel screamed. "Is that going to fit inside me?" She said looking at my cock which was about 8 inches long and 5.5 inches around. It had a little bend to the left about an inch below the head.

"Well your mother didn't complain when it was deep inside her this morning," I said as I guided her hand down letting her hands run along the shaft. She started to jerk me off. Least she knew how to do that.

"Mum said she had it in her mouth, I don't think I fit that in mine, should I try?" Rachel asked innocently.

"Ummm sure, we can try." I said as I moved to the edge of the bed so she could just sit on the floor and hold my cock.

"Like this?" She said as she kissed the tip of my cock before putting about an inch and a half in her mouth.

She was so inexperienced, my cock just sat in her mouth flaccid.

"Am I supposed to be doing something?" Rachel asked.

"Your first time doing this too?" I said. Rachel nodded. "Think of it like an icy pole, you gotta suck and lick it at the same time. You have to do the whole length if you do just the head I'll cum in no time and that's no fun." I instructed.

She took to the instructions like a fish to water, within seconds she was giving as good a blowjob as any. Except her mum,of course, what she did was magical no woman has given me a blowjob like Esther.

"Now you've got the hang of it," I said encouragingly, "Why don't you come up on the bed and continue doing that but with your ass facing me." I suggested.

Rachel got up on the bed, her breasts pressed up against my stomach as she began fellating me like the champion cock sucker I knew she could be. It was in her genes. Rachel had a kind of butt that stuck out, it was taut and round but smooth, not a blemish on it. Her virgin pussy smelled divine as well. It was a mix of her perfume, COCO by Chanel if I'm not mistaken and her virgin pussy juices emanating from deep in her love canal.

Her pussy stood inches from my face. Curious as to what she'd do, I stuck my tongue in between her pussy lips and began to explore her inner sanctum. As I did so Rachel bit down on the cock in surprise.

"Owwww, what you do that for?" I yelled.

"You... you... you surprised me that's all." She exclaimed.

"That's okay sweetie, go back to blowing me, and let me make you 'ready'." I assured her.

As I began licking her again and again, she began moaning with my cock in her mouth. She could only get about half of it in her mouth without gagging.

"Mmmmm unghhhh yessss that feels so good Dan," Rachel moaned as she ground her ass into my face.

After a few minutes of me eating her out she was 'ready', her pussy was drenched inside and out. I double tapped her butt giving her the signal to climb off me and lay next to me. She did so and was now looking at me with doting eyes.

"Am I ready now, Stud?" Rachel said dreamily staring into my eyes.

"Yes darling, now climb on top of me and put my cock at the entrance to your pussy. Lower yourself slowly and gently. That way you control how much of it goes in." I guided.

"Okay!" Rachel said excitedly.

The way she straddled me reminded me of Esther again, I can't help but compare the two, Esther was still the odds on favourite in my book. My cock hardened more at the thought of Esther. My cock was now at the entrance of her daughter, as the tip went in her pussy lips gave way spreading slowly. Centimeter by centimeter she lowered herself on to my cock.

By the time she got the head through, I thought I would cum, she was extremely tight! Maybe it was coz its her first time or maybe it was the nerves and she was tense. It was a little smoother once the head was in but still there was resistance, I was just glad I got her really wet before. Rachel winced a little as the head approached her hymen where she felt some resistance.

"Okay Rach, now what you're feeling there is your hymen, some girls go slowly but its feels more painful for longer, others opt for short sharp pain and just go full hog to the hilt. The pleasure comes after."

"I'm going to go for the short sharp pain option," Rachel said as she lifted up a little bit and slammed down my cock hard. Her skin slapped against mine loudly.

She grunted a little bit and winced at first but soon she was riding me like a pro. Lucky I got her wet before or she wouldn't have been able to slide so easily.

"Huhuhh uhh uhhhh yes oh god Dan, you're so deep inside me right now!" Rachel squealed as she continued riding me.

I matched her thrusts to accentuate the force as the tip of the cock continued to hit her in the elusive g-spot. Which surprisingly for her was in the same spot as her mother.

"Yessss unnnghhh I love your cock Dan, it's so good." Rachel said with glee.

"Oh god Rach, you're so tight, I thought I was gonna cum when I first entered you. Yesss ride me faster baby. Ride."

"Unngggghhhh yessss, yessss oh god yesss. I think I'm cumming Dannnn... Hunnhhhh" Rachel said as she arched her back, my right hand was holding her under there steadying her. She must have been over sensitized due to the amount of foreplay earlier.

Her pussy walls began squeezing my cock uncontrollably, pressure started to build at the base of my cock too.

"That's it Rachel, yessss oh god, I'm cumming too!" I said as my cock began squirting thick streams of cum deep inside Esther's daughter, Rachel.

"Yesss, yesss, yesss oh god yesss Dan fill me with your cum!" Rachel screamed, "yessss arrrgghh"

Rachel collapsed on top of me as I shot my final load inside her. Her pussy clamped down on my cock refusing to let it go.

Suddenly there was a cheer and clapping.

"Yeahhhh go Rach! How was he? He treated you good right? Mummy didn't lie top you, yeah?" Esther said at the door.

"Yeah you were right, Mum! He was amazing, but I can't seem to get off him. I'm kinda stuck." Rachel answered breathing heavily.

"It's okay give it a few minutes for your muscles to relax, I was like that the first time too." Esther said comforting Rachel.

"How long have you been watching?" I asked Esther.

"Oh since the beginning," Esther grinned, "What? A mother needs to look out for her baby girl right, But you did a great job Dan. Very caring, I was right to choose you to pop my daughter's cherry."

"Thanks," I blushed.

"I think I can get off now mum." Rachel said as she got off me slowly.

When the head of my cock came out, it made a louder plop sound than it did with Esther this afternoon. Damn this girl is tight. Rachel walked out of the room a bit gingerly and headed to the main bathroom to clean herself up.

"Now it's time for mummy's dessert." Esther said licking her lips.

Esther cleaned my cock with her mouth like she did earlier this morning. Not a drop of cum or precum was left unscathed.

"Now this naughty thing is still hard, does it need some tender love from Mummy?" She said as she flicked my shaft with her pointer finger.

"All that watching has got me pretty wet Dan. I want that thing inside me again." Esther said as she stood up and let her shorts drop to the edge of the bed.

At that instant she jumped up and lifted her legs, I reached out and caught her arms but her body landed on my cock. Out of sheer luck it went straight between her pussy lips as it slid down to the base of my cock with a big slapping sound of body on body.

"Ooo. Don't know how you did that but that felt good." I said kissing Esther passionately as she began gyrating on my cock.

"Thank you Dan, for being such a good sport and looking after my little girl" Esther said removing her blouse exposing her magnificent assets.

I placed my head between them and began licking from nipple to nipple.

"No worries Esther, it was the neighbourly thing to do. I'd do anything for you." I said winking at her.

Esther grinned as she continued to impale herself on me. Rachel was done washing and was now watching from the door as her mother continued to fuck the same guy she had fucked just moments ago. The look of her face said it all, "Mum's got some moves."

I lifted Esther up and put her on the edge of the bed as I put her legs hanging on my left shoulder as if I was playing a cello and entered her deep.

"Oh god Dan, I thought you were deep before but now... Jesus. You're one amazing man."

"No darling you're one amazing woman. Even after three kids your pussy is as tight as ever. It feels amazing."

"It's the pelvic floor exercises they get you to do before and after childbirth. I can fully control my pussy walls." Esther said as she squeeze and released my cock as if to give me a demo.

Not wanting to be just a bystander Rachel crept underneath me and went to work on massaging my balls with her tongue and mouth while I was pumping her mother.

CoryKing
CoryKing
30 Followers