Neighbourhood Watch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Rach whatever you're doing don't stop. I'm about to cum again and pump your mother full of my cum!"

"How much cum do you have? I swear you just pumped half a litre into me before." Rachel exclaimed.

"I'm not sure Rach but I know one thing, it's your mother gets the most out of me. Oh my god, I'm gonna cummmmmmm!" I screamed.

"Oh god me too Dan." Esther screamed in unison with me as she lost control of her pussy walls.

I blew so hard it started squirting out of Esther and spraying onto Rachel's face.

"Be a good girl and lick that cum up won't you Rach, we mustn't waste good cum!" Esther said to Rachel. I pulled out of Esther as she wrapped her legs around my head pulling it into her pussy. I shoved my nose deep into her pussy then started licking her pussy clean. Esther loved that I liked eating her out.

Rachel finshed licking up the cum on her face, she moved down towards my cock that had just come out of her mothers pussy and started licking that clean too.

"That's my girl!" Esther said patting Rachel on the head.

The oven dinged to signify the end of our session.

"Oh that'll be my apple pie. Who wants some?" Esther said making way to the kitchen all in her glory. Her ass swaying from side to side.

"I said it before but I'll say it again, you're an amazing woman Esther, magical in bed and a superstar in the kitchen." I said admiring her while she moved to the kitchen. For a woman in her late thirties with 3 kids, she still had an amazing body. I loved the way she walked and swayed. My cock started getting hard again.

"Flattery will get you everywhere with me, young man." Esther said as she served up her apple pie.

We sat in the dining room naked eating the apple pie, after we ate, the girls got up and started clearing,

"Leave the dishes to me girls, I'll bring them round tomorrow." I offered.

"Okay, come by at 2pm."

"Sure thing. You guys go wash yourselves up and head home, it's late. Don't want Steve to worry." I said feigning sincerity.

After they showered and dressed, I escorted the two amazing ladies to the front door and said good night to them both with deep passionate kisses.

"Goodnight ladies, thank you for a wonderful evening."

"No, thank you for complying to a mother's whims." Esther said, "Welcome again to the neighbourhood."

I stood at the doorway still naked waving to them as I watched the asses of mother and daughter swaying and disappearing into the darkness.

I walked to the bedroom and didn't even think about showering, slept like a log on the bed covered in the love juices of the mother and daughter combination next door. I didn't even dream I was that tired.

End of Part 1.