All Comments on 'Neighbourly Surprise'

by Learningfast

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Neighbourly Surprise

Implicitly? You imply you trust them?

"You need to know that I'm in my mid-50s, widowed 4 years ago when my wife died after a harrowing illness that left me devastated. I've not been seeking feminine company."

Actually, we don't need to know. You've mentioned she's 20 years younger. Clearly, you live alone.

"Lifted the item of clothing," sounds like you're trying to obscure a delicate piece of intimacy. It's not, it's her loose top. You're putting on airs that aren't you. But, what makes you think she wears the long bra when running? She didn't seem to be out for a jog before you came home, and I don't think she's the type to wear a loose shirt while running. The whole event was a set-up.

The mention of your security cameras is pointless. The mention doesn't foreshadow the use later. It's mentioned once and ignored. There must be a reason to include this information.

The metric conversions are unnecessary.

Score is low.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I thought this was a good story

Some of what the first Anon said is true but overall this was a very entertaining read. I give it four stars -- thank you, Learningfast, and remember -- it is easier to be a critic than a writer, You're doing fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My story ....

Things like this do happen. Here's what happened to me:

My beautiful, buxom, red-headed wife died when we were both 56. She made a lovely home for us, and made fantastic love to me. I thought my sex life was over.

Then I met a stunning brunette divorcee in her mid-30s. Other than her hair, she is much like Sue is described in this story. Kisses rapidly became fuckfests. For about a year, she used her tight pussy, soft tits, and talented mouth to heal my lonely heart. Her screams told me that my big cock and energetic tongue were doing the same for her. My 59th birthday present was the blowjob of a lifetime from my gorgeous, naked, 34-year-old lover. So I'm a lucky old fellow, too!

PostwarJamiePostwarJamieabout 6 years ago
Erotic and possible

Another good feasible and possible story - or i it true? Don't listen to the Anon critic. He's just nit-picking. This is well written, nice lead-up and convincing ending. Maybe she planned and hoped for the sex and so she wore her most her old-fashioned underwear - to attract an older man. I like your stories. Keep going, please.

babsieUKbabsieUKabout 6 years ago
Gentle eroticism

I agree with Jamie. Nice believable build-up with very human feelings. Erotic and gentle at the same time. Such a welcome change these days. It's a pity she didn't wish to continue with the older man - but understandable. Your stories are always credible and imaginative. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLearningfast@Learningfast
Wonderful life of excitement and erotic experiences, which are behind my fiction, and which I enjoy writing. Professional and very proper gentleman in public, and rather a naughty boy in private. Some of my stories are suggested by my lady partner, and maybe they are the best....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES