All Comments on 'Nellie and The Professor'

by MsCherylTerra

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
norafaresnorafaresalmost 4 years ago

Hot story. I need a professor like that!

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Excellent story, Cheryl!

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelalmost 4 years ago

I really am enjoying this series! Thank-you for yet another excellent story! I have just posted in the bulletin boards on followers who give automatic 5*s for content, but this story really deserves it, especially the daddy issues/philosophy/psychology angle!

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 4 years ago
Another terrific Nellie episode

The way the seduction went down, resulting in Nellie and her former professor spending the weekend together in a hotel room, was tremendous. Us "silver foxes" are a force to be reckoned with! 😉

chastenchastenalmost 4 years ago

Sex with just enough fun little kink. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The sexy silver fox

Ben is a very sexy mature man. He should have a bit of "salt and pepper' hair for that gorgeous manly chest. Something for Nellie to taste, touch, run her fingers and tongue across. He has to have sensitive nipples too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I was that guy....

She took my class. Bright, beautiful, sophisticated, dressed elegantly. A bit older than most of my undergraduates, but 24 years younger than me. Spent a lot of time at my office hours. Many conversations about many things. When she handed in her final exam, I handed her an invitation to lunch. That lunch date ended in a kiss. She visited my bedroom for the first time the following month. There was a fantastic body, including a gorgeous ass, under her elegant clothes. I have many fond memories of our one year of sex and love, including her soft blue eyes looking up at me while my cock was in her mouth, the taste of her shaved pussy, the pleasure of climaxing between her tits, and of course, fucking -- cowgirl, doggy, missionary, others. I was her silver fox. She helped a lonely widower find peace.

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Great story. I really enjoyed it thank you.

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 4 years ago
That Nellie

She seems to be able to get any man/men she decides to get. Great job as always MsCT.

CoyoteMadeMeDoItCoyoteMadeMeDoItover 3 years ago
I've always loved a Silver Fox

None of my profs were the least bit sexy and I've only met one real life silver fox,(former boss) but there are plenty of pictures in pinterest for me to drool over.

This story was absolutely perfect. Now i neeeeeed to read more!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Silver Fox Indeed

Absolutely loved this one. Maybe because it was more than just sex and / or because Nellie experienced a "feeling" which always gives me a good feeling too. Away excellent. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looking forward to exploring that "feeling." Also, Silver Fox for the win!

XactoXactoover 2 years ago

Nellie seems to be the wholesome, slutty young woman we all fantasize. Thanks for introducing her to us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo from a reader in YYZ who enjoys your stories, their fun plots, great narrative, cute dialogue, the hot sex and and interestsing endings.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. I learn more about the facets of female desire from the Nellie series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would be better if Nellie and Ben had a more permanent relationship and if he made plans to accommodate her during his sabbatical!!!

lexlogan8lexlogan89 months ago

Loved the scene where Nellie starts getting undressed while the professor is trying to justify everything...

mvonderahemvonderahe9 months ago

Another excellent episode of Nellie’s story. Nellie is a really admirable character and easy to root for. Uh, cheer for (for the Ozzie’s.)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

We got to see how mild-mannered Professor Cameron was able to keep a lesbian wife around for twenty years. He was just that damn good because she trained him that well while she was still figuring herself out.

Brava!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Aroused me ! Thanks ! Fun writing without being filthy. 5 stars for sure !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsCherylTerra@MsCherylTerra
Update 11/30/2023: It's been a minute! Wanted to say thank you all for selecting As You Wish and Dear Babe/Dear Bastard as Readers Choice stories for 2022. I didn't post about the awards this year since there were some less-than-nice things being thrown around last year, so ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES