All Comments on 'Nellie and the Scare'

by MsCherylTerra

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
norafaresnorafaresover 3 years ago

I love JP so much

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 3 years ago

Love Nellie and JP. They're part of my family now, just like Noah and Lacey and so many others.

SweboSweboover 3 years ago

Okay. This J.P. line may be the funniest thing I've read all year:

"Well, Mr. Belanger, I never snuck in the backdoor." Talk about rewarding your attentive readers.

I loved how you turned the "scare" inside out. Clever, clever, clever.

Bebop3Bebop3over 3 years ago

You are a delight, Ms. Terra. This is my favorite of the Nellie stories so far.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 3 years ago

Omg,, please let them be an exclusive couple!

I love JP. He is funny and witty. More of JP pleaseeee. And Ana Marie, she is blunt and so real and honest. Love those siblings. Hehe - what can I say. I am for team JP.

Nellie has to make up her mind or lose a good thing.

That being said, good writing. Though to be honest, I am only reading stories with JP on it. 😀

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

Nellie needs to see how different JP is to her father! Like Nora, I love him too! Nellie though would still be one of my favourite characters on Lit- her inhibition and love of sex really shows her as the modern liberated woman we have been fighting for for, well, forever! Part of me wants a HEA with JP, but part of me would understand if Nellie chose to refrain from relationships. It's a tough place to be in!

kmreaderkmreaderover 3 years ago
What a Dick!

Up to this point I thought Nellie’s dad was maybe controlling and manipulative, but I also felt maybe Nellie’s attitude towards him may have been blowing things a little out of proportion. After the things he said to her in this installment he is definitely beyond a smug and arrogant bastard and somewhere in the realm of total dickhead that needs to be served a huge helping of humble pie. Hopefully Kimberlee’s spat with him in protecting Nellie will be a true cause for change. It’s interesting to see how much longer Nellie can go before finally admitting that she’s in love with JP.

Davester37Davester37over 3 years ago
This is a great story,

and I’m really enjoying the series.

This one is my favorite line:

"I think they've given up on being ashamed of me and have resigned themselves to hoping whatever embarrassing thing I do is at least funny."

I’m enjoying all of your characters, but JP really shines. You are very good at your craft!

Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Can we ever get enough of Nellie and J.P.?

The answer, of course, is a resounding NO! And this episode is top-notch all the way. The "scare" part is some great drama. The banter between the two of them is fantastic as always. And of course the sex is beyond steamy. And maybe Nellie is finally coming around to the idea of being with J.P. as more than just friends who sometimes hook-up. Maybe. :)

chastenchastenover 3 years ago

"What did you think of this story?" the edit field in Literotica asks.

Well, wonderful. I love this series.

PickFictionPickFictionover 3 years ago
The Best

The best of the Nellie stories so far, at least as far as I'm concerned. Fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Okay. I absolutely can't get enough of these two, and I think I might be in love with J.P. after this.

lor210lor210over 3 years ago

Great story. Very well written. I can wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Quick disclaimer: I just read every Nellie story in chronological order. And apologies, I'm probably lazy for not writing a comment for every part. Even if you more than deserve it. But I'd just be blabbering and repeating myself and then I'd feel silly. So I'll write one, albeit longer, comment here.

You keep insisting in your intro that the story parts are stand-alone and can be read in any order, and I didn't try that, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt - maybe that is how the Nellie-stories started? But they work *really* well as one continuous episodic story and, I'd venture to say, should maybe be read as such. On this site (in my limited experience, that is) stories usually are either 50% sex or focus on character arcs and the sex happens on page 12 of 14. After having read most of your other stuff I shouldn't really be surprised, but how you so effortlessly combine both remains a bit of a mystery to me. It works beautifully, anyway. Take The Scare, for example - it's all so seamless that it doesn't feel out of character for a second, but it is a fairly serious three pages in a story about a woman who once had a threesome after a Dodgeball game. And you only really notice how that sort of writing could go wrong in a thousand little ways if you stop to think about it, so you don't really appreciate how it doesn't go wrong though and how that shows some serious skill on your part.

Long story short: I am completely hooked and - since everything you touch seems to turn to literotica-gold - cannot wait to see where you take it from here!

P.S.: The mention of Theo made me unreasonably happy. You have a really cool literotic universe (maybe capitalize that to MLU - MsCherylTerra's literotic universe?) here and it's so nice to see you explore more parts of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Real talent

Now that I’ve read most all of your offerings, I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your writing. You prove that sex and good writing can coexist. I find that your stories hold my interest, especially in plot and character development (along with the sex). Keep up the good work!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Definitely The Best..

..in the Nellie series do far. A riot of amazing writing from beginning to end.

Fab-u-lous. 5 stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love falling in love. It's so gradual until you smash your face on the pavement. I'm surprised, though, that with the pregnancy scare, they didn't think to use a condom. Again. That's the side effect of tremendous relief.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

Another 5 stars girl! You write worry and denial as well as your lust and passion! ;->

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have written a beautiful man. Nice.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

You write superlatively. You know the rules of syntax, grammar, spelling, and punctuation. And then, within the framework of those rules, you write in a clear, limpid style that disappears in the magic of your engaging narrative. I am thrilled at how well you are drawing the distinction between no-strings-attached sex and lovemaking in a committed relationship. 5 stars all the way.

DdaltonDdaltonover 1 year ago

You are an excellent writer; I hope you put out some new material!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing is perfect. Your descriptions of people and how they act in real life is just amazing. The flow of the story is never hampered by a misspelled word or errant punctuation. You just amaze me. I’ve written only very short story of any consequence and you do it page after page, story after story. Incredible!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

I usually like to read a story with a good plot and at least one character I can root for. This is a fragment of a story. I guess if I were a fan of this author I'd know all about her on-going thing with Nellie. This was a first (and last) time involvement and found absolutely no one to root for. What shallow people. Not a soul worth siding with. A worthless story about trivial people. 2* Interesting: after writing this comment I read a handful of other comments and found endless glowing commentary. Hard to believe. One sentence reads (from anonymous, of course): "your description's of people and how the act in real life is just amazing". This is real life? You've got to be kidding. What life is this anon living in?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsCherylTerra@MsCherylTerra
4061 Followers
Update 11/30/2023: It's been a minute! Wanted to say thank you all for selecting As You Wish and Dear Babe/Dear Bastard as Readers Choice stories for 2022. I didn't post about the awards this year since there were some less-than-nice things being thrown around last year, so ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES