All Comments on 'Nellie's Sketchpad'

by RandiTGreer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ManosHandsManosHandsover 8 years ago
Good start!

Is this your first submission? It's a very good read.

I really enjoyed the first page, prior to Paris; I would have thought that the sketches would have played more of a role.

Lots of ways to continue the story if that's where you're going.

Either way, keep it up!

RandiTGreerRandiTGreerover 8 years agoAuthor
There's more...

....stay tuned. Nellie's fantasies don't go away. Do any of our fantasies go away, really? Thank you for your feedback. I'll look into your stories, too, ManosHands.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 8 years ago
How lovely

to find a real story amongst all the dismal dross on Lit. And Paris is such a beautiful setting, as I try to explore in my own story 'Melanie'.

Thank you.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
re: Good Start and How Lovely

I agree completely with ManosH and the Scotsman. There is obviously some distance for this well-crafted story to travel.

And, given what RandiT tells us about herself in the biog notes, the direction it takes is likely to be very different to where it has come to at the end of this chapter.

The clues the author gives in the sketches described at the beginning of this chapter suggest that it won't be a direction that I like, but it probably will be well-written, even so.

L

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Glad to see there's more to come. So cleanly well written, too. As a volunteer editor, that's a pleasant experience in reading that I don't get often enough. Kudos!

RandiTGreerRandiTGreerover 8 years agoAuthor
To Windy Swimming

Thank you, love. Such gracious comments. I must confess, I have no idea where Nellie and Pete are going, I just know that they (and we, I hope) are going to have a grand time getting there. I suppose the big question is, Are they going to act on Nellie's fantasies? Or will they stay just that, fantasies? We'll see. I honestly don't know yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous