Nellie's Sketchpad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Pete," she crooned. "Clean me up, love. Clean up my pussy." Her slurring had resolved a little. Just then a strand of cum cleaved away from her pussy lips, stretching out like the pod of an amoeba and falling on my cheek.

"Clean me up, Peetie," she said again, and she lowered her pussy onto my mouth. My face was instantly wet from our sex. Her erect clit bumped across my lips.

"Oh, Pete, my clit's hard and swollen, like a little cock. Oh, lick it, Pete, lick my little cock. Suck it, lick it. Oh, baby, I want to cum. I want to cum all over your face, all over your tongue. Suck my little clit-cock, baby."

She was getting breathless as her passion escalated and her arse jiggled and her hips shifted back and forth over my face.

Her thighs were on either side of my head, but I heard her clearly:

"I want to shoot my cum all over your face. Wanna cum in your mouth, taste my cum, Pete. Taste me, Pete, taste me when I shoot my cum in your face."

I turned my head trying to avoid tasting myself, but her hands gently scooped my head up, her fingers weaving into my hair. Her hips were hurriedly shifting forward and back, her clit was bumping across my lips. I pushed out my tongue, and her hard clit rubbed against the tip of my tongue. I was gulping for air, air that smelled of my cum and her arousal. Her forehead pressed into the padded headboard and then she released my head and pressed her palms into the headboard and pressed her cheek there. She was gasping. Her pussy lips and clit were heaving and twitching like they were gasping, too.

She dismounted my face and then kissed me. She kissed my chest, licking up the pearly white strands of my pleasure, first in the middle and then on a nipple. Her head was on my chest as we fell asleep with the lights on.

That night I stayed up and watched her sleep, watched her twitch and smile and mumble and then shift. Her bare skin pressed into mine. I wanted to fuck again, but more than that I wanted her close, sleeping next to me. Finally I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I was sober and more than a little disgusted at having been fed cum, my own cum, which I guess is better than someone else's. When she woke up she smiled and said, "That was so amazing!"

She put her cheek to my chest, and I let the matter go.

**************************************************

We returned to London with a new arrangement, one of boyfriend and girlfriend. Mum was happy and relieved, I'm sure, that I wasn't gay. She's relieved enough that she doesn't mind that Nellie and I have moved into together. It was inevitable that we would.

We had some near misses at the house Mum and I had shared. Whenever Mum went to the grocers or to book club or just about anywhere else for any amount of time, Nellie and I got up from the telly we were pretending to watch. We checked the curtain to watch her turn the corner. Then we gave her fifteen agonizing minutes to make sure she wouldn't think of something she'd forgotten and return for it.

And then Nellie and I would be on each other. Clothes would fly across the room, and we watched them in a halfhearted way, trying to remember where they went so Mum wouldn't come across a thong or a bra or a woman's sock later.

Sometimes we would lose track of time or fell asleep on my bed or go for our second or third round, hoping our raw sexes would hold up for one more gigantic bit of ecstasy. At times like those we were surprised to hear Mum's key in the door downstairs. We would jump up and put on just the essentials, outer clothes, just pants, shirt, skirt, blouse, no underwear or bra or socks. Mum would find us on my bed snuggling and pretending to read.

I liked the way Nellie's tits would bounce when she would run on her tiptoes for her clothes. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, being discovered in bed together, or to be honest, on the couch, or on the kitchen counter or in the alley way or with Nellie perched bottomless on the ironing board. But the fear of the embarrassment of getting caught was enough for us to get a flat together. It was almost a shame; I miss Nellie's naked trot.

Now that we're alone as much as we like, we can't get enough of each other. I love the way she kisses my chest after she cums, whispering between her panted breaths, "Oh, Peetie. Oh love." Then she kisses me on the lips and I know she tastes my cum there.

I would do anything to please her. I would do anything to thrill her.

And so now I'm in the kitchen. Frozen strawberries, bananas, milk, all in the blender. A smoothie for Nellie. The new braces are killing her.