Nephew Discovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time there was no pretence of medical treatment and rather than the gentle touches she had made before she grabbed her hand all around the base and began slowly pumping. The feeling was amazing, normally the feel of a hand job feels unsatisfactory for me but to know that it was my aunt who was doing it, and with her daughter sat, naked and watching, made the experience amazing.

Soon Jessica, who had been enjoying the show, took over from her mother and began pumping at my throbbing shaft. Helen moved her hands down towards my balls and slowly massaged them in the palm of her hand, rolling them as she did. Most men would revel at the thought of getting a hand job form a mother and her daughter and I was living that fantasy, except for me it was enhanced by the taboo nature of our actions.

I wanted to reach a climax as quick as possible but the skilled hands of the two women left me in a state of ecstasy which did not quite approach orgasm. Needing some visual stimulation I turned towards my aunt and looked towards her prefect breasts as the bounced gently up and down with the movement of her hands.

She sensed what it was that I needed and rather than continued playing with my balls she instead moved to sit up on the arm of the chair and spread her legs allowing me to get a good look at her moist, shaven pussy. This sight, of my aunt's womanhood, was all I needed and without further hesitation I reached my orgasm. I sprayed a jet of hot cum over my chest and as my cock continued to jerk my cousin moved her hands so that she pumped my cock with one and with the other she collected the product of my genital spasms.

Soon I had finished and I lay, utterly satisfied, panting and covered in sweat, a trail of cum sprayed out across my chest. Jessica moved her hands away from my body and began to lap hungrily at the mess that I had left on her hands. It was an amazing sight to watch and just seeing it left me feeling as though I was ready to cum again.

Soon the sight of Jessica cleaning herself was interrupted by an even more erotic one as her mother stuck out her finger and mopped up the cum from my chest before sucking it off her pointed digit in a similar fashion to her daughter with the jam.

Still panting I managed to choke out two syllables, "Thank you." I said.

"It was our pleasure," said Helen, "Next time though I don't want you to be so cautious, forget what's right and do what feels good."

"Okay," was all I could say in response.

"Don't think you got that for free either cuz, I'm going to want something in return a little later, and so is my mom."

I was delighted by the prospect of getting to return the favor to these two beautiful women but for now all I could do was lay back and recover my senses after what had been one of the most erotic experiences of my life.

If you liked this story please leave a comment so that I know if there is any point in continuing it.