Nephlim World Saga: The Prime

Story Info
The nigh-immortal shapeshifters begins with the first one.
1.6k words
3.92
6.4k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephlim14
Nephlim14
13 Followers

Setting: Prehistoric Lands, with all characters being clothed in typical caveman attire (animal-skin loincloths/tunics, no shoes, no shirts for the men, bone carved accessories)

P.S. All dialogs are translated from an Unknown Ancient Language.

This story is meant to inspire stories of a similar setting. If anyone decides to write stories about men in the Primeval AGe. Please reply on my page. Thank you.

*****

Intro

My name is not important. The only thing that matters is the secrets I will reveal and the stories I shall tell. I descend from a species that branches from humanity. We are called Nephlim, people who are naturally born with bodies and minds altered to near-superiority. Our physical bodies are toned to peak condition from birth and we have the power to alter our forms like clay to become whatever we desire. Objects, Animals, The Elements, nothing is beyond our powers of transformation. We are also in tune with the universe, able to sense the thoughts and feelings of others.

Our origin is a mystery even to us, with the records only describing that our first Nephlim, Rephiq, was transformed by the touch of powerful beings during primeval times. He built a powerful clan of nomads, and traveled the world while indulging in the world's pleasures. For millennia, we have lived in secret along with humanity, being labeled as spirits by most of you, while using our powers to ensure fortune for ourselves. I have decided to share our secret history, telling stories about the various members of my people--my family.

The Great War Spirit

Rephiq swims in an empty lake, contemplating his surroundings. It has been four years since he was exiled by his tribe and was abducted by beings that are beyond comprehension. His memories of this are broken, only being able to recall being strapped to a metal slab naked, with them doing things to his body. Suddenly, he senses a sabretooth in the immediate area, and gets out of the water. He dons his animal skinned loincloth and approaches the beast unarmed. With his new power, we manages to intimidate the beast with his teeth morphed into fangs, and growing claws. Then he launches toward the animal, morphing his body to wrap around it like a cobra. Rephiq squeezes the predatory feline until it dies.

He stands over the defeated creature with an animalistic glance, then prepares to harvest his bounty. However he is interrupted by a rustling in the bushes. Immediately, Rephiq morphs into a massive alien-like version of the sabretooth and ambushes a group of young hunters. They seemed as muscular and armed as one would expect, but even they saw Rephiq more intimidating.

He was 19 years of age and a primeval African. He had short dreads and small horns on the front of his head. His skin was dark, he was at least 9ft tall, and his comprised of only the knee-length loincloth. As a result of his training and alteration, he had a slender, but athletic frame with white tribal markings covering certain areas of his body and face. His muscles comprised of a defined chest, eight pack abs, and solid limbs. The hunters knew from rumors that beneath his loincloth was a dimpled buttocks and a cock that was 8 inches soft and 10 inches hard.

The frightened men stand back in caution, with their spears pointed at the angry Rephiq.

Rephiq: Who are you? WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

The men jump back, then one of them bravely comes forwards.

Natu: My name is Natu of the Uten tribe and we were hunting that sabretooth.

Rephiq: This is my kill! I hunted it fairly.

Natu: Our tribe needs the meat badly. Please! Receiving this will bring much rejoicing from them.

At that statement, Rephiq was affected. He calmed and simply threw the carcass in front of the hunters.

Natu: THANK YOU!! My tribe will be having a celebration in a few days. You could come to the village surrounded by plant life, where the people will accept you. (Smiles) and some of the women will show their gratitude.

Rephiq gives a light laugh and grabs his loin in excitement, before accepting the invitation.

When the night approaches, Rephiq arrives at the Uten village, where he smiles at the intense party in process. Everywhere he sees, the people are celebrating with the ferocity of wild animals. In one area, a naked young woman is laying dazed near a lake while two young females playfully run naked through the village, with an equally naked older man chasing them, his cock obviously erect and springing around freely. Rephiq is already eager to sow his seed in every woman in the tribe when he is approached and greeted by Natu and his companion Ubo.

Natu: Welcome Hunter! I see you're already enjoying the party.

Rephiq: I am, but I am ready to actually join the fun!

With that, Rephiq indulges in the celebrations with the two hunters by his side. Together, they skinny dip in the lake, drink the wines, eat all the meat they could stomach, and dance around the fire, groping/grinding all the beautiful tribeswomen they could get close too. Throughout, Rephiq enjoyed himself, with the shifter becoming more and more filled with the desire to breed.

Eventually, his psionic abilities inform him that this tribe is one of exiles and orphans. Natu and Uten were unjustly banished from their tribes and others were left alone as the result of invaded villages. For a moment, Rephiq feels sympathy for these fellow younglings before being guided to a large hut. Natu leads him to a plush bed, with a chaste young women lying under the sheet. Rephiq dons a smile before pulling off his loincloth, finally freeing his enormous manhood. The girl is impressed, she was a handpicked girl reluctant at lying with this unknown man, but the sight of the veined beast pulsing between his legs reveal that she is willing to be deflowered by this well hung, and hungry monster of a man.

With haste, Rephiq snatches away the sheet covering the girls nude body reveal a beautiful, petite shape of smooth. He stands at the end of the bed, and beckons her to crawl across. She does, and she then places him in his mouth. She sucks intensely, showing much skill. This causes Rephiq to kneel his head back in pure ecstasy, only to glance at Natu, who seems to be scratching an itch under his cloth. Rephiq stops, then walks toward Natu. The shifter casually stands before him with a bigger, hardened, cook that is leaking with his seed to a degree where drops are falling between his bare feet.

Natu: Are you displeased?

Rephiq: No. You said there would be women wanting to show their gratitude and there are. But-

Rephiq then grabs the crotch of Natu's loincloth.

Rephiq: What about the men?

Natu: U-u-uh the men are equally as grateful.

Rephiq: Why don't you show me?

Rephiq then rips the loincloth from Natu's waist, exposing his well-sized manhood and well-toned buttocks. Rephiq then slaps Natu's ass, grabs him by the back of the neck and playfully drags him towards the bed. The girl begins to suck Natu's manhood, while Rephiq climbs onto the bed behind her and fucks her from behind. He rams his manhood through her arse with wild ferocity, causing her to feel pain and pleasure at once. Natu becomes more aroused watching him, while enjoying the service from the girl. Rephiq then pulls out, then flips the girl over on her back and lifts her up to meet his eyes. He forces his cock into her virgin cunt, causing her to yelp.

He then rapidly penetrates her, lifting her body up slightly in effect. Natu then watches as Rephiq ravishes the young woman while grabbing her shaking tits. Natu strokes his manhood with increasing arousal, until Rephiq throws the woman on her back. Rephiq then continues to fuck the young beauty while she continues to scream in pleasure. Finally, Rephiq tenses as buckets of his seed begin to shoot from his cock and into the young woman's sex while he gives a mighty roar. She orgasms as well, with the same level of intensity, and writhes/spasms from the ecstasy. They both collapse, their naked bodies dripping with sweat their legs intertwined and their seed dripping out of the young woman's hole.

Rephiq sends the naked woman out, with sperm still dripping from her and the sheet being the only cover of her naked form. He then gets up, while stroking his manhood, then forcibly drags Natu to the bed. He leans behind him as he rams his massive, and hard tool into the young man, who writhes from discomfort at first. Rephiq pumps his cock into his hairless arse, while Natu lays his head into a pillow. Rephiq feels increasing ecstasy, animalistic lust from the ravaging of this hunter. He then flips Natu over on his back and meets his eyes, which are filled with satisfied lust. They kiss intensely while Rephiq holds his legs in the air and continues to ram Natu's tight hole. Eventually they realize they are about to release their seed and with a combined mighty roar, they orgasm. Rephiq's seed begins to pump into Natu's arse while the hunter's own manhood shoots seed all over his stomach. They collapse on the bed and Rephiq grabs Natu's head to kiss him once more.

They fuck five more times that night, then goes to bed. As time passes, things change for the Uten tribe. Rephiq became their new leader and manages to transmit a piece of his power to the lost young people. He also renames the clan as the Ro'ge tribe and with their new power they never go hungry again. They became feared and respected by all the other tribes, dreaded as spirits. Over the centuries the tribe became a myth but is really a secret society that protects me and my people. This society is called... THE ROGUES!!

Nephlim14
Nephlim14
13 Followers