Nepotism Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn impatiently watched Harold as he dressed for his ride. Men over 55 should re-consider wearing lycra she thought. Post shower and wearing only a towel wrapped around body, her wet hair in a turban she sat on the end of the bed moisturizing her legs.

"We're going for a long one today. Up into the hills. Might be a bit later than usual." Harold stated. "What are your plans for the morning?"

The news was welcome to Evelyn whose mind was pondering what to wear for her son. "She blushed when he asked the question. "Oh I haven't any. I'll potter around I guess."

As he drove towards his parents house, Cain passed a group of middle aged and senior men in lycra and recognized his father among them. Ridiculously he began to duck down in the car seat before realizing he had nothing to hide. So what if he was visiting home. Would his father immediately jump to the conclusion his son was fucking his wife when he wasn't there? Of course not. Cain drove on with confidence he hadn't been seen regardless.

Pulling into his parents driveway he wanted to sprint to the front door but slowed himself down. Don't look too desperate he thought. But he was. He was desperate to see her, to even just touch her. "Mom?" He called as he entered the hallway.

She emerged from her room still dressed only in a towel. She felt like running to him but settled on a quick walk. They came together in the tightest of embraces, so eager to kiss the other, to feel their body. "I didn't bother dressing, do you mind?"

In answer Cain unwound her towel and let it fall to the floor. His naked mother stood in his arms looking up into his eyes. "It would've only slowed us down!" Cain replied before kissing her again, this time on the neck. Evelyn threw her arms over his shoulders and raised a leg up alongside his. The action pushed her groin against his and Cain responded by cupping beneath her ass and lifting her up onto his front. The family room was the closest destination and marching towards the couch with her legs wrapped around him, their tongues entwined.

As she was placed back onto the couch, Evelyn pulled Cain's t-shirt off over his head. Cain fumbled with his belt and with his mother's help removed his pants. His erection bounced out and aimed at the spread legs of his mother. Her pussy glistening in the morning light. "Just fuck me baby!" Evelyn begged and taking hold of her son's cock, guided him into her warm welcoming vagina. Evelyn's mouth formed a perfect circle as she sighed at the penetration. So deep he delved and stayed there, his groin to hers, fused. Cain leaned forward and met his lips with hers. As they gently kissed he withdrew and plunged back into her hard and deep. Evelyn held her breath as she came. She dug her fingernails into his back and whispered, "don't move!" as she wrapped her legs around him and drew his cock further into her orgasm.

She released her breath staggeringly. Her vaginal walls twitched around her son's penis as she came down from her high. Cain was admittedly surprised at her action. "Did you just cum?"

Finally releasing her entire breath she smiled up at him. "You, made me cum darling!"

Cain feeling more than proud stayed inside her and re-positioned. He lay with her on top and Evelyn was quick to begin grinding back and forth on his erection. Cain took hold of her breasts as he looked up into her eyes. Cupping their weight he used the sides of his thumbs to pinch on her erect nipples. "I love your boobs Mom."

"I know you do. I couldn't get you off them when you were a baby." Evelyn smiled as the memory returned. "Your father said you'd probably become a dairy farmer, such was your devotion."

Cain pulled her down onto him and their mouths met. His hands clutched the cheeks of her ass and he thrust up into her rapidly. Spreading her buttocks he inched his index fingers closer to her anus with each penetration. Evelyn guessed he was waiting for permission so threw a hand back and guided his finger over her hole, pressing his digit against her opening. Cain took advantage and eased the tip of his index finger inside his mother's asshole, wriggling it around as he slowed his rhythm.

They looked at each other, faces only inches apart. "What changed your mind that night Mom?" Cain whispered, his finger still inside her ass.

"George C. Scott!" She replied without hesitation. Cain looked perplexed. "When I was about your age, maybe younger I was obsessed with George C. Scott movies. I was in love with him. I visited every video store to track the tapes down." At this Cain smiled. "Yes. I know I'm old! We had vhs tapes back then. There was one film, I can't remember the title. Something to do with savages but in it his family was trapped on a deserted island. His son grows up and falls in love with the mother and she spurns him. I hated her for it. And the father. They treated him abysmally, he only wanted love."

"And what happened?" Cain asked.

"For memory she eventually sleeps with him but to answer your question. When I was alone in your room I thought of that movie and realized how horrible I was being to you. I hoped it wasn't too late." A tear had formed in her eye and Cain slid his hands up over her butt onto her back, hugging her body into his.

"Mom it would never have been too late!" He assured her and kissed her cheek.

Evelyn smiled. "What about you? What happened this week? How did we get here baby?"

Cain was silent a moment debating whether to tell her the whole story. He decided truth was the only option. "You know that guy Devon at work?"

Evelyn moved her head back slightly in surprise at his name being raised. "Ah yes. Bit sleazy."

"That's him, douchebag." Again Cain stalled. "Well he had a photo of you. A topless photo!"

Evelyn sat up on Cain's lap. "What? How?"

Cain's cock remained hard but he'd stopped moving inside her. "He said it was from the Christmas party. You looked like that chick from Grease."

Evelyn relaxed slightly. She remembered the night well, or more to the point didn't remember it well enough. "Oh."

"I deleted it!"

"What?"

"I got his phone and deleted it. It was the only copy." Cain confessed.

"You did that for me?" Evelyn asked, more tears forming in her eyes.

"I'd do anything for you Mom!"

She lay back down on Cain's chest. Her breasts pressed to his skin. "I don't know how it's possible baby but think I love you even more."

* * * * *

Harold looked at his rear wheel and the broken chain hanging limply from the derailleur. He had waved the friends he had in the group away and the peloton moved on without him. Removing his helmet he began the long walk home, his bike beside him, cursing the fact he'd forgotten to bring his phone.

* * * * *

"What about you?" Evelyn asked.

"What about me what?" Cain replied, allowing his mother to control the rhythm of their fucking.

"That night. Why were you so horny young man?"

Cain smiled. "Remember when we were walking home to my place and you had to go to the toilet? Watching you do it was probably the most beautiful thing I think I've ever seen!"

Evelyn halted the movement of her hips on his groin and for a moment Cain thought he'd offended her. Quite the contrary. She eased his cock out of her vagina and took his hand. "Come on, come with me."

In the bathroom Evelyn sat down on the toilet, leaning back against the cistern she spread her legs to allow her son to see her splayed sex. The stream of clear urine gushed from her immediately spraying the inside of the bowl.

"Oh Jesus, Mom!" Cain exclaimed as she reached out for his erection. Taking him in her hand she wrapped her fingers around his slick length and brought him closer. Leaning forward Evelyn took her son into her mouth. Her lips enclosing around him. Her tongue a mattress for his cock to lie on he pushed slowly into her. Her pee flowed directly down into the water, louder now and adding to the eroticism of the moment. Taking half of his cock into her mouth Evelyn masturbated the base longing for the taste of her son's semen.

"Mom can I do something?" Cain asked as he felt his orgasm moments away.

Pulling his cock from her mouth yet still lavishing it with kisses she looked up into his eyes as her flow of urine abated "Anything my love."

"Can I put it between your tits?" He asked bashfully.

Without answering, Evelyn pressed her chest up to meet his cock and placed his erection between her breasts. Enclosing her hands over her boobs she formed a tight hole for her son to fuck and looked down as the head of his cock bobbed up and down inside her ample cleavage.

Cain balanced himself by leaning on his mother's shoulders as he awkwardly fucked between her breasts. She looked up into his eyes before forming a mouthful of saliva and dribbling down onto his cock. The sight and the added lubricant did the trick for Cain. "Oh shit Mom, I'm gonna cum."

Evelyn looked back down at her son's penis as his semen burst forth. Cum sprayed her neck, her jawline. A thread of jism lined her cheek and she laughed and praised him. "Oh my gosh. Good boy. You love Mommy's boobies don't you?"

Cain gasped as the last of his cum spurted out to flow back between her breasts and onto his cock. "Oh God that was good! Mom thank you so much."

Evelyn stood up still holding his cock, "You don't have to thank me honey. Come on let's get cleaned up."

In the shower Cain took a cake of soap and began washing the cum from his mother's face and chest. He soaped up her breasts and with her legs spread moved down between them. Working form the front and back he soaped her ass crack and at the same time, the pubes of her vagina and the slit. All pretext that he was cleaning her was lost as he began to masturbate his mother. Evelyn held the tiled partition of the shower with one hand and reached down to hold Cain's growing erection with the other.

"Don't panic, it's just me." Harold began as the door of the bathroom opened. He entered as Evelyn pushed Cain down below the partition and out of eyesight of her husband.

"What are you doing back?" She asked trying to remain calm in her panic.

Harold walked over to the toilet and pulled down the front of his bike shorts. He looked down. "You forgot to flush!" He remarked as he unleashed a stream. "My bike broke. I had to walk home. I've got grease all over me."

Cain knelt at his mother's feet. His face was inches from her ass. With the running water he was unaware of his father's actions. If they were to be found out here and now he thought, why not make it worth it? He reached up and separated his mother's legs and pressed his face between. Happily she helped him by bending forward slightly, pushing her pussy back onto his mouth.

"You're not going to shower now?" Her voice broke a little as Cain sucked on her clitoris.

"No I'll go and fix the chain."

Evelyn spread her legs wider and almost sat down on her son's face. Gripping the partition with both hands she watched Harold finish at the toilet, flush and begin walking out. He stopped. "Cain's car is out the front. He gone to see a friend?"

Evelyn hadn't thought of it and was glad Harold had come up with an explanation. She then thought of his clothes left in the living room and hoped Harold wouldn't pass by that way. "I guess. He must have come by and I was in here!" Cain spread her ass wide. She felt his tongue move from her clit to her vagina and enter. "Aghhhh" She exclaimed.

Harold took a step closer. "You O.k?"

"Yes! Just the hot water."

"Why are you having another shower anyway?" Harold asked now openly curious about her actions.

Evelyn lowered a hand to her pussy and began masturbating her clit, the movement of her hand unseen by Harold. "I did yoga and got sweaty."

The explanation satisfied her husband. "Oh fair enough. Well if you need me I'll be in the garage."

Harold closed the door behind him and Evelyn's legs collapsed. She turned as she descended and lowered herself onto Cain's awaiting cock. Their orgasm came as one as the water cascaded upon their bodies, their mouths locked.

Finally after minutes passed in each other's arms Evelyn spoke. "That was too close!"

"My place next time?" Cain was quick to offer.

Evelyn smiled and kissed his ear. "You're forgetting we have work tomorrow!"

"That records room does get awfully sweaty." Cain whispered, his cock staying hard inside his mother.

"There's no telling what might happen!" Evelyn sighed as she squeezed his cock with her vagina.

* * * * *

Harold returned from the garage, his hands dark with grease. "Not staying for lunch?" He questioned as Cain innocently kissed his mother's cheek in the act of farewell.

"Oh I didn't know I was invited!" Cain replied.

Evelyn smiled. "Of course you can stay honey. We've hardly seen you today!"

"Well if it's alright with Dad, sure."

"As long as you're not sick of your mother that is!" Harold laughed, moving off towards the bathroom to clean up.

Cain and Evelyn looked at each other holding hands.

"No. I'll never get sick of you Mom." Cain confessed and mouthed "I love you" silently, to her alone.

Evelyn had never been happier.

Thanks for reading.

12