All Comments on 'Nepotism'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ch 2?

And 3, 4, etc ... hell, yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't let this end here!

accidental pregnancy would be so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
deliberate...

pregs would be even hotter...

ansdguyansdguyabout 6 years ago
Just loved this one.

A very well written story and it had it all, for me. I hope that you will continue this very erotic romance between mom and son.

larry74403larry74403about 6 years ago
Great story.

But let’s pass on the pregnancy thing. It’s not that hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chapter 2 pls

Yes, continue story.

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
please tis needs a part 2

I loved the pee part maybe give that another thought

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Masterfully crafted

Yes, please continue this beautiful story of uninhibited love.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Oh yes please

This was a good read and I would love to know where it goes from here.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Oh yeah

Definitely another chapter, this was so good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes more stories..

Have this relationship go forth.. more pantyhose and business type wear from mom. Business trip with Can and Evelyn ,resulting n hotel romps, Evelyn legs up as Cain pounds her into bed after bed.. they did all this under Harold's nose.. dinners dates,etc.. alit of alone time.. but make it so everything s normal at work, but Cain takes her in the basement and fucks her.. The lady at the party figures out they're mom and son but agrees to be quiet in exchange for a 3 some with Cain and Evelyn.. just add more to this stories.. pantyhose heels, dresses, lots of hard sex between Evelyn and Cain ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes pregnancy..

Let Cain knock her up in a hotel room on a business trip

jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Excellent Story

After reading this I read a few of your other tales. Although this one seems to be fully formed and complete, you might add another chapter.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
i know i sound like a broken record

but no stars for you from me again - remember i have given all your prior stories "5 stars" - until you finish "reacquainted". its a better story line than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very good!

Great story! Would encourage you to add a couple of chapters... your stories are always inspiring, but would benefit by adding a few pages each.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

Loved it! Another chapter for the following day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Real nice.

Keep up the story. your writing so great promise. I really enjoyed it.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Subtle? Uncertainty? Doubt? Reluctance?

Not so much. More like an early declaration of Intent.

Law7200Law7200about 6 years ago
Loved it

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love the story. Keep going with it.

Loved it. Keep going with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I loved your story please continue it. There are so many ways this story can go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

Love the story. Wish you to consider more characters. For the story

ineedanameineedanameabout 6 years ago
Do Brits really talk like that?

You lost me at poppycock.

chargerman88chargerman88about 6 years ago
More

We need more, please continue the story!!

cricketxcricketxabout 6 years ago
Very good!

You have to keep this story going. Make some space for the mom and son to get together for an evening of deep, loving sex and sweet romantic heart to heart, mother/son-lover/lover talk. Maybe they can come to an arrangement like one of the other commenters suggested about business trips. I like the comedy you have going on and the dad being the obstacle and the foil. I wish I could write third-person like you do, you're really good at it.

sunburycdsunburycdabout 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Cheers to those who enjoyed this and offered some great feedback. Chapter 2 should be up in a day or so. Thanks again for reading.

SkyfalconSkyfalconabout 6 years ago
more

yes you have do at least 2 more chapters

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
loved it - like all your stories 5 stars

very well written. i love the long tease!! And yes, more, more!!!

tower1604tower1604about 6 years ago
Left me wanting more

Like your style, more please

Saevont11Saevont11about 6 years ago
yep

Really gonna need another chapter...that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Want more

That was a good story but, I need more...

jme51usajme51usaabout 6 years ago
Need another Chapter

Cannot stop now. Need to hear how things went at the party and what is going to happen at work. Great Story.

sunburycdsunburycdabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the support

Read on, chapters two and three are published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fucking ur mom

Good on ya cain, hope u get 2 fuck ur mom some more.

gemini0257gemini0257about 5 years ago
Yes Definitely!

Another chapter please. Just love your wrting.

gotranegotraneover 4 years ago
Hot Stuff!

Great initial story! Can't wait to see where you go next! Please leave the pantyhose in. Cain likes them, and we do, too!

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
The build-up...

... was good, but the sex was done before I knew it. No sucking of cock or lapping of pussys. Just a slam bam thank you ma'am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very hot

Love Mom in pantyhose without panties. Loved the upskirt shot he got of her, but there needs to be more description of her pussy and the sex. As one may know, if this was happening, he would have shot off the moment his purple tipped member touched her soaking wet folds because it was so intense and he had wanted her for so long.

writeroticawriteroticaover 3 years ago
Crack! Another home run!

Okay, now I have to go read the first story. lol.

sunburycd is fast becoming my favorite Author on Lit. I thought Life's A Beach was great but Nepotism is even better!

I've concluded that what I love most about sunburycd's stories are the moms. For the most part, his moms are "real". His moms are more like Kitty Forman from That 70s Show than, say, Gloria Pritchett of Modern Family. And I love that realism. Sure, you might find MILF moms in Beverly Hills or South Beach, but the majority of us don't live in that world. Walk with me through any public middle school, and I'll show you a dozen Kitty Formans (or Evelyns) for every one MILF. Trust me, I've been a divorced, parent trying to score with middle-aged women for over a decade now. I've walked through those schools; done online dating. Sunburycd has nailed the real mom; a mom who is attractive but doesn't show it or believe it; a mom who secretly harbors sexual excitement but doesn't show it or believe it; a mom who's married to the proverbial irritating husband but puts up with him. Evelyn is that real mom (even his choice of first names are classic motherly names...."Evelyn"). And I love how sunburycd seems to impose a level of reluctance and hesitation in his moms, again giving way to realism.

If family taboo love and sex really does exist outside of fantasyland, then sunburycd's stories are a blueprint of how most real-life experiences would probably play out.

This is only the 3rd story I've read of his, but he is fast becoming IMHO the best author on Lit (after me of course hahahaha).

Another home-fuckin-run.

Writerotica / Ray

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars. Pity nothing happened at the party

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

This is a well written story but the substance was what I feel lacking, compared to your style of writing. I don't know how you would be able to follow it up and repair the damage. Sorry..............();\

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Nepotism Series Info