All Comments on 'Nerds of Hollyweather Ch. 02'

by eeric

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
goamz86goamz86over 7 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic!!

Love this story and the uccompaning one Blackedmerica please continue both!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Repetitive stories...

Your stories are all repetitive. The last interesting series you did was Back to the South. Revisit that series. This one and BlackedAmerica are trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lucky nerds.

I do like this series. It's nice to read about the nerds wanking or getting wanked and cumming so easily.

Looking forward to part 3 and more in the blackamerica series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
keep up the stellar work

I Loved this story as well as the last Interracial ones--loved the Dom Black Woman cuckolding the whiteboy a lot --all your works have been great so far can't wait for the Next ones!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story! It's definitely my favourite chapter of the Blackedmerica series. I really enjoy the dynamic between the whiteboys, whitegirls, and black men. Everyone is so polite and understanding. And I really like how Sophie's preference for black men isn't something that needs comment on, it's so natural. Not for a moment is her willingness to model with, and then fuck, Brayton in question.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous