Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah." Susan sighs. "I wonder why I didn't." Susan asks. "She sure seemed willing and it's not like me to be shy." She laughs.

"Mom is still in there admiring the great wax job you did." I reassure her. "You just said you were going to wash your hands. You didn't say you weren't coming back."

"I can't believe you've been fucking mom and didn't tell me." Susan says, giving a little tug on my recovering cock. "You're a naughty boy, fucking your mother and your sister." She laughs, getting up and moving towards the door with me following her. "Okay, let's go." She says, walking into mom's bedroom. Mom is still standing in front of the mirror, turning and looking at her newly smooth pussy mound from different angles.

"It's beautiful, mom." Susan says, embracing her and kissing her face. "I'm sorry I ran out like that. I, um, uh..."

"Don't worry, dear." Mom says, running her hands up and down Susan's back. "I'm sorry I embarrassed you asking you those questions. I guess I went too far."

"No! No, you didn't!" Susan insists, pulling mom's body more tightly against hers. "Not far enough, actually." Susan says, kissing mom's lips and pushing her tongue into her mouth. Mom eagerly responds, kissing her back and squeezing Susan's ass cheeks through her shorts. Standing in the doorway, I watch them grind their bodies together, while they hungrily devour each other's tongues. Obviously, the first part of the suggestion got through before the battery died. My cock is rock hard, as Susan slides her hand between them and starts mauling mom's tits.

"Mmmmm!" Mom says. "Yeah!" Breaking the kiss to give Susan better access to her breasts. Susan takes this opportunity to pull her own shirt over her head and unfasten her bra, tossing them both aside. Lowering her mouth to mom's right nipple and sucking it into her mouth, she kneads mom's tits with both hands. With her head back and her chest thrust out, Mom welcomes Susan's onslaught with a loud sigh.

Bending her head down to suckle mom's nipple, leaves Susan's tits hanging provocatively within reach. Mom grabs one in each hand, using her thumbs to further stimulate Susan's already hard nipples. I'm stroking my hard cock as I watch this incestuous porn show live in my mom's bedroom. Wow! As much as I want to participate, I'm fascinated by the incredible urgency with which they are attacking each other's body.

After sucking, squeezing and biting both of mom's tits, Susan hungrily shoves her tongue back in mom's mouth while, she gropes mom's smooth pubis before slipping her fingers into mom's wet pussy.

"Oh yes!" Mom moans, humping her pussy against Susan's fingers. "Oh, don't stop." Mom whines, as Susan pulls her fingers out of mom's pussy. Lifting her fingers to her lips, Susan sucks the pussy juice off of them one by one, never breaking eye contact with mom.

"Oh, baby." Mom coos, thrusting her own hand into the waistband of Susan's shorts, diving down for some of her syrupy taste. "You're very wet, dear." Mom says, dipping her finger between Susan's pussy lips and bringing it to her lips. Mom is smiling as she maintains eye contact with Susan.

Susan has her hand back between mom's legs before mom finishes licking her own fingers. Mom is fumbling with Susan's shorts, desperately tying to get at Susan's tasty pussy. She gets them unfastened and then yanks her shorts and thong down together. She runs her hands over Susan's smooth, hairless mound before again slipping her fingers between Susan's protruding pussy lips. Their pussy-flavored tongues are back in each other's mouth, as they stand next to the bed, finger fucking each other. The pussy juice sampling seems to have ignited a greater urgency in both women as they hump each other's hands, maul each other's tits and continue to kiss feverishly, moaning into each other's mouth.

Mom is pushing Susan backwards towards the bed, while they continue to assault each other's bodies with their hands. Susan's legs hit the bed and she tumbles backward, releasing her grip on mom. Mom pulls Susan's shorts and thong from around her ankles and pushes Susan's legs wide apart. Running first her hands and then her cheeks over Susan's hairless mound, before crawling up on the bed and stretching her body over Susan's. With her tongue back in Susan's mouth and her tits crushed against Susan's larger ones, mom grinds her oily mound against Susan's bald pussy.

I step closer, stroking my throbbing cock as I watch my sister and my mother mash their bodies together. Mom now takes her turn sucking Susan's large nipples into her mouth. Susan has her head back and her eyes closed, as mom suckles her breasts.

"Oh God!" Susan moans as mom shoves two fingers inside her sopping pussy. "That feels so good mom!" Susan cries, humping her ass off the bed, trying to push mom's fingers deeper into her burning hole. Mom licks her way down Susan's body, kneeling on the edge of the bed, and replacing her fingers with her tongue inside Susan's pussy. "Oh fuck yes!" Susan yells, pushing up against mom's mouth.

"Mmmm. Just as delicious as I knew you'd be." Mom says, licking her lips and looking over her shoulder at me. "I think I recognize the flavor, too!" Mom says, turning back to continue eating Susan's pussy. Susan is writhing around on the bed as mom slurps up her juices, but her eyes are wide open, staring at me.

My cock is aching as I survey the action on mom's bed, but I don't want to interrupt their first time together. I lean against the dresser and just watch.

"Mmmmm." Susan moans as mom's mouth works frantically on her clit. Susan is thrashing her hips all over the bed, pushing her pussy against mom's mouth and pulling at her own swollen nipples.

"Keep doing that, mom!" Susan yells, grabbing a handful of mom's hair and holding her head against her clit. "I'm cumming! Oh fuck!" Mom keeps her lips wrapped around Susan's clit, as Susan thrusts her ass off the bed, spasming through several waves of intense orgasmic pleasure.

"Aaaaggghhhh!" Susan moans, collapsing back on the bed and pushing mom's face away from her clit. Mom slides her tongue down between Susan's bald pussy lips, lapping up her creamy juices.

"You taste so good!" Mom says, kissing her way up Susan's body. "I could eat you all night." She says, nibbling on Susan's tits before sliding the rest of the way up and pushing her pussy-soaked tongue into Susan's mouth. They're grinding their bodies together and kissing fervently, while I continue leaning against the dresser, my hard cock sticking straight out in front of me.

"Now, which one of you is going to be the first to explore my newly waxed pussy?" Mom asks, rolling off of Susan and lying on her back with her legs spread. Susan looks at me and I shrug.

"You've never tasted her." I say, why don't you go first. Susan looks at me, incredulously, like she can't believe I've eaten mom's pussy, but she scoots down on the bed and runs her hands over mom's oily, bare mound.

"How does it feel?" She asks. "Sometimes when I'm first waxed, it's pretty tender." Susan explains.

"It is a little tender." Mom answers. "But not enough to prevent us from enjoying ourselves." She laughs. Susan kneels between mom's legs and hooks her arms behind her knees. Leaning forward, she pushes mom's legs in the air while lowering her mouth to her wide-open pussy.

"Oh yeah!" Mom yells. "Mmmmmm!" Mom looks over at me, smiling lustfully. I'm stroking my throbbing cock, as I watch my sexy sister bury her face in mom's anxious pussy. Mom's humping her ass against Susan's mouth, as loud slurping noises fill the room. I lie on the bed for a better view and watch Susan slide her mouth up to mom's clit.

"Oh fuck!" Mom moans. "Keep doing that. Oh my god!" Mom is humping her ass up like crazy, writhing all over the bed and moaning. Susan slips two fingers inside mom's inflamed pussy and starts pumping them in and out. My cock is aching, begging to be included in this, but I bide my time, watching Susan finger fuck mom's pussy and suck on her engorged clit.

"Ohhhhh! I'm cumming!" Mom cries, thrusting her pussy up against Susan's face and raising her shoulders off the bed. Mom's mouth is wide open, but no sound is coming out as her orgasm shakes through her body, jerking her violently around on the bed. She finally collapses on the bed, her chest heaving and her eyes closed. Susan hungrily laps up mom's generous flow of juices.

"Oh my!" Mom says, wrapping her hand around by swollen cock. "You really enjoyed watching us, didn't you, Nick?" Mom asks, stroking her hand up and down my rigid shaft as she catches her breath.

"Is Nick feeling left out?" Susan says, teasingly, lifting her head from mom's pussy. Susan shifts her body over and wraps her moist lips around the head of my cock.

"Oh fuck!" I groan, laying back on the bed while mom pumps my cock in and out of my sister's warm mouth. Mom rolls up on her side and slides her other hand under Susan's chin, cupping my balls and teasing them with her fingers. I'm pushing my ass off the bed, trying to get more of my cock into my sister's mouth when mom presses her lips against mine and slides her tongue in my mouth. Tasting my sister's pussy juice on my mother's tongue gives me a flash of the scene mom described from her video.

"Mom." I say, pulling back from her kiss. "Remember that scene from your video where two girls are seducing one guy?" I ask her.

"Yeah." She says, leaning forward to push her tongue back in my mouth. "That's what we're doing."

"I know, but what about your favorite scene." I ask, keeping my face back from hers.

"What favorite scene?" Susan asks, pulling her mouth off my throbbing cock. Mom still has her hands on both my cock and my balls; I can't believe I'm stopping them.

"Mom loves the scene where two women are riding one guy; one on his cock and one on his face and they are embracing and kissing each other." I explain to Susan.

"Awesome!" She exclaims, sitting up. "Which one do I get?" Susan asks, looking at mom. We're both looking at mom, waiting for her to choose.

"Well, I, um, that is, I don't care." Mom stutters, confused. I think she's trying to figure out how I know that's her favorite scene. I forgot that she told me that when she was under the influence of the transmitter.

"It's your choice, mom." Susan says. "If you don't have a preference, riding his cock might feel better on your sensitive skin than having him sucking on your pussy lips." Susan says. Mom has released my cock and it's standing straight up, waiting for them to decide.

"Alright! It's decided!" I say. "Come on, mom. I can't wait much longer." Susan has already moved up near my head and mom scoots down on the bed. Getting up on her knees, mom straddles my legs, then moves up positioning her slick pussy lips against my hard, throbbing cock.

"Oh god!" I moan, sliding my cock against mom's burning pussy lips. She slides back and forth a few times along the length of my shaft while Susan gets in position, facing mom. My sister's pussy is still dripping wet, as she settles over my mouth and I lick my tongue along her lips.

"Oh yeah!" Susan cries. "Eat my pussy, little brother." She says as she leans forward to embrace mom. Sliding her pussy up along my shaft, mom lets my cock head slip between her lips, and then thrusts her hips down, impaling herself fully on my anxious pole. With my hands under Susan's ass, and my thumbs pulling her cheeks apart, I suck on her thick pussy lips, while pushing my tongue between them.

Glancing to the side, I catch the reflection of our threesome in mom's full-length mirrored closet doors. Mom and Susan are mauling each other's tits while kissing and moaning into each other's mouths. Susan is pushing her pussy down against my face, while mom is bouncing up and down on my cock. I've been imagining this exact scene ever since mom told me about it, but nothing in my imagination prepared me for the awesomeness of the real thing.

Eating one gorgeous woman while fucking another would be more than enough to get any guy off, but when it's your mother riding your cock and your sister's hot pussy you're licking, it's indescribable! My sister's juices are flowing into my mouth and down my cheeks; her delicious taste and intoxicating aroma keep me driving my tongue deeper, creating more creamy sauce with each plunge. My mother, riding my cock for all she's worth, is slapping her ass down on my upper thighs at a frenetic pace.

I'm ready to explode! The built up pressure in my cock is swelling, my balls start to constrict and I'm humping my ass off the bed to meet my mother's frantic rhythm. I pull Susan's ass back, positioning her clit over my mouth and wrap my lips around it.

"Oh fuck!" Susan cries, gushing more of her delectable juices over my face. I suck on her clit, flicking my tongue across the tip. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhhhhhh!" Susan moans, crushing her thighs around my head as she rocks her fiery pussy against my face. Just when I think I can't hold out any longer, mom slams down hard, clenching her pussy walls around my throbbing cock.

"I'm cumming!" Mom yells, as my cock erupts inside her over-heated pussy. Our pent up juices collide, as her hot pussy spasms around my jerking cock. Susan is pulling her clit away from my mouth, flooding my face with her sweet pussy juice. I drink as much of her flowing sauce as I can, while Susan and Mom embrace in an impassioned kiss.

We did it! My mom, my sister and I, in an amazing threesome, all of us cumming together in an incestuous orgy of love, lust and blissful satisfaction! If I died right here, right now, I can't imagine that I would be missing anything that could compare with this moment. If there is a heaven on earth; this is it!

When I finally doze off, sandwiched between my sexy mother and my voluptuous sister, I remember the transmitter is dead. Drowsily, I wonder if I'll be able to get it recharged. I don't even know what kind of battery it uses. Even if I never get it working again, my mom and my sister are fully cooperative sexual partners and I still have the triggers on Nicole and Ms. Edwards. Life is good!

1...67891011