Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,930 Followers

I rub my throbbing cock up and down her pussy lips a couple of times before sliding it all the way into her sizzling pussy. She pushes her round ass cheeks back against me and we start pounding against each other, picking up a tense, urgent rhythm. Nicole smiles at me and lies down on the couch, sliding her head under Carolyn's tits.

"Oh yeah! That's fine!" Carolyn says, as Nicole sucks her thick, black nipple into her mouth. Carl sits on the couch, watching me fuck his wife, while Nicole sucks on her tits. I can see his large, black cock starting to recover, as I slam my hard cock into Carolyn's pussy. Nicole reaches between Carolyn's legs, running her fingernails under my scrotum as I pound Carolyn's pussy relentlessly. Her fingers scrape across my balls and then I hear Carolyn moan.

"Ohhhhh! Yes!" Carolyn cries. "Play with my clit! Oh fuck! Keep doing that!" Nicole is still sucking on Carolyn's tits, but her fingers must have found her clit. Carl's cock is fully erect and I can't help but stare at the size, still amazed that Nicole took the whole thing. Carl gets up and walks around the back of the couch. Leaning forward, he positions his huge, stiff cock close to Carolyn's head.

"Come on, baby." Carl says, pushing his cock forward toward her face. "Take it in both ends." Carolyn lifts her head up, opens her mouth and Carl pushes half of his long, thick cock into her welcoming mouth. Carl is tall enough that his balls are dangling on the back of the couch, while he fucks Carolyn's mouth. Nicole, lying on her back, sucking Carolyn's tits and playing with her clit, reaches her other hand up and starts fondling Carl's balls.

"Oh fuck yes!" Carl yells, stepping up the pace of his thrusts in and out of his wife's mouth. He's holding her head in his hands and starts matching the rhythm Carolyn and I have going, thrusting in while I'm pulling back.

"Mmmmmm!" Carolyn is moaning around Carl's thick cock. Nicole has her thumb and index finger around the base of Carl's cock, while running her other three fingers across his balls. Watching all of this is too much for me and I slam hard against Carolyn's ass cheeks, shooting my load deep within her burning snatch.

"Ohhhh!" Carl yells. "Swallow this, baby!" He cries, jerkily shooting his cum into his wife's mouth. The simultaneous release of cum in Carolyn's pussy and her mouth drives her own climax and she clenches her pussy muscles around my cock, her legs shaking violently from her orgasm, as she swallows Carl's cum.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Carolyn yells when Carl pulls his cock from her mouth. "That was amazing!" She's panting and falls down on the couch next to Nicole, pulling my spent cock from her sopping pussy. Nicole sits up and embraces Carolyn, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss while they cup each other's ass cheeks, pulling their bodies tightly together.

I drop into a chair to recover, as I watch Nicole's small, white mounds disappear between Carolyn's beautiful brown orbs. The intensity of their kiss is matched by the urgent exploration of their hands on each other's body. When Carolyn's fingers brush across Nicole's pussy lips, Nicole bucks her hips forward, humping Carolyn's hand.

"Oooo, baby!" Carolyn says breaking the kiss. "You need to cum again, don't you?" Carolyn asks. Nicole just nods, spreading her legs so Carolyn can slide her fingers inside. With Carolyn finger fucking her, Nicole shoves her tongue back into Carolyn's mouth, kissing her more fervently than before. Carolyn again breaks the kiss and pushes Nicole back on the couch, kneeling on the floor between her legs.

"I haven't done this in years." Carolyn says, replacing her fingers with her tongue, feverishly devouring the mix of juices in Nicole's pussy. Carl and I just look at each other, smiling as we watch the show. Carl's cock is almost fully recovered again, and mine is sticking up pretty straight, as well.

Nicole is sprawled back on the couch, her knees pulled up and her legs spread wide, while Carolyn is on all fours eating her pussy. Carl walks over and kneels behind Carolyn, positioning his long, thick cock between her sopping pussy lips. With one quick thrust, he buries the entire length inside his wife's cunt.

"Oommmff" Carolyn says, her moan muffled by Nicole's pussy. Nicole opens her eyes and sees Carl slamming into Carolyn from behind, pushing Carolyn's face harder against her pussy. Smiling, she grabs a handful of Carolyn's hair and starts bucking faster against Carolyn's mouth.

Watching all this, I'm stroking my fully recovered cock and looking for a way to get in on the action. I'm thinking about sucking Nicole's tits again when she catches my eye, licks her lips and looks at my hard cock. Wondering if this is going to work, I stand up on the couch and place my feet on either side of Nicole's body. Leaning my knees against the back of the couch on either side of her, my cock is aimed right at her mouth. Wrapping her free hand around it, she opens her mouth and sucks it in, flicking her tongue around the head. I start pumping my cock in and out of her mouth. With her head against the back of the couch, she can't move away, as I push more and more of my cock into her warm, wet mouth.

With his hands gripping her hips, Carl is slamming into Carolyn, their bodies slapping together from the ferocious onslaught. Carolyn's face is still squashed against Nicole's pussy, held there by the combined pressure from Carl behind her and Nicole's grip on her hair. I have Nicole's head pinned against the back of the couch while I drive my cock farther into her mouth. The room is filled with grunting, slurping and moaning sounds, as we all push towards the ultimate climax of the day.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!" Nicole's lips are vibrating around my cock as she tenses her body and clamps her legs around Carolyn's head. Her body is shaking as her orgasm rumbles through her. She moves her hand to caress my balls, triggering my release. I pump my load into Nicole's mouth, as I listen to the loud slurping of Carolyn's tongue, lapping up Nicole's juices.

"Oh fuck!" Carl grunts, slamming hard into Carolyn and holding her hips against him as he spews his cum inside her already trembling pussy. Carolyn pushes back against him, he loses his balance and they tumble to the floor, still connected. My cock slips from Nicole's mouth, and I slide down her body, trailing a string of cum over her tits and her stomach. Straddling her body, I clamp my lips over hers, tasting my cum in her mouth, as we kiss.

When we recover, a weird awkwardness settles over the group. With nothing in common but our nakedness, we slowly gather up our clothes, vowing to get together again. Before they leave, Carolyn takes me aside.

"Just what did you say." Carolyn asks. "How did you get Carl to join in?" She wants to know.

"I can be very persuasive." I tell her, and she just raises her eyebrows at me. "We had a man to man, Carolyn. I questioned him about his fidelity and also pointed out that you had a young white girlfriend for him." I shrug. "You saw how excited he was about that."

"Whatever." Carolyn says, kissing me and rubbing my crotch. "It was fun, Nick."

"Hey, Carolyn." I say before she rejoins her husband. "I think Carl might like to do this with his brother and his wife. You might want to consider it." I smile. Carolyn just looks at me, shakes her head and walks out to join her husband.

"So, Nicole." I say, when we're alone. "What do you want to do now?"

"I don't know." Nicole answers. "But I don't want anything in my pussy for a while." She laughs. "I'm a little sore."

"I know what we can do!" I announce, excitedly. "Why don't we clean up and go on a date. We'll go to dinner and see a movie. We've never done anything like that." I tell her. "What do you say?"

"Oh Nick, I love it!" Nicole answers. "I'll go home, shower and change. You can pick me up in an hour." Nicole starts for the door and turns back. "Nick, let me borrow the transmitter. I want my parents to agree to let me spend the night here." I hesitate, and then realize she can't use it on me.

"Here." I say, giving her the transmitter. "Be careful with that thing." I tell her smiling.

An hour later at her house, I'm not even out of the car and she comes running out with an overnight bag and a big smile. She's wearing a beige blouse and a tight, black skirt. She has make-up on, her hair is perfect and she looks stunning. I've never seen her in anything but jeans or sweats. When she gets in the car, her skirt rides up and I smile.

"You look wonderful." I tell her as I lean over and kiss her lips, tasting her lipstick and breathing in her perfume. "Tell me again why we want to go to a restaurant?"

"Because it's a date!" She says, slapping me playfully. "Thanks, Nick. This is a great idea!" We go to a local Italian eatery at the mall and have a great time. We talk all through dinner about everything; school, teachers, music, sports and I even learn that Nicole is in the drama club.

We're about halfway through the movie, the popcorn is gone, and Nicole's head is on my shoulder. I have my arm around her, holding her against me, when I feel her hand in my lap. She's running her fingers up and down the length of my zipper and my cock is responding accordingly. She keeps it up, squeezing and teasing my cock through my jeans for the rest of the movie. My cock is rock hard and I make sure we don't wait for the credits. The bulge in my jeans is obvious as I hurry us through the lobby and the parking lot to my car.

"What's the matter?" Nicole says, laughing. "Why are we in such a hurry?"

"You know why, you little tease." I answer, laughing with her as we get in the car.

"I'm not a tease." She says, smiling. "You'll see!" Before we're out of the parking lot, Nicole has my zipper down and is pulling my cock through the fly in my jockey shorts.

"What are you doing?" I ask, trying to steer us out of the mall parking lot. Nicole is kneeling on the seat and bending her head down toward my erect cock.

"What I've wanted to do for the past hour!" She says, sliding her warm mouth over the end of my cock and bobbing her head up and down.

"Oh fuck!" I moan, pushing the seat back and tilting it more to give her better access. "Nicole!" I sigh, as I thrust my hips up to meet her mouth, while still trying to drive.

"This isn't working!" She says, undoing my belt and opening my jeans. She maneuvers my jockey shorts over my cock and I lift my ass from the seat so she can push my jeans and jockeys down below my crotch. "That's better." She says, cupping my balls with her hand and sucking my cock back into her mouth.

"Shit!" I yell, swerving back into my lane. I'm trying hard to stay focused on driving, but Nicole is taking my cock into the back of her throat and teasing my balls with her fingers. With my pants around my thighs, I have limited movement and I'm slow in moving my foot from the gas to the brake at a traffic light. Stopped a little across the line, I lean my head back and listen to the slurping sounds of Nicole's mouth on my cock. With my left hand on the steering wheel, I slide my other hand over Nicole's ass, squeezing her cheeks through her tight, skirt.

A horn honks and I look in the rearview mirror, but I can't see anything because I've slid so low in the seat. I adjust the mirror and push the gas pedal, again focusing on staying in my lane. Nicole's head is bobbing up and down faster and faster and I'm thrusting up to meet her mouth.

I slide my hand under Nicole's skirt and I'm surprised when I feel her bare ass cheek. She's either not wearing any panties or she's wearing a thong. Further exploration reveals a thin strip of material between her ass cheeks. I fondle her smooth ass as she continues sucking my hard cock.

"Fuck!" I yell, when I see the blue light flashing in the rearview mirror. I look at the speedometer and see that we've slowed to 15 miles per hour on a 45 mph highway. "Shit, Nicole." I say, pulling my hand back and sitting up straight. "We're being pulled over!" She looks up over the seat and then reaches in her purse, pulling out the transmitter.

"Here." she says, "Take care of it, I'm busy." She slides her mouth back over my cock, like nothing's happening. I frantically push the ear buds in, lower the window and start spinning the thumb wheel. Got it!

"Hello, Officer." I say, as I push the button.

"Hello." He says in a low monotone. He's looking in the window with a glazed look in his eyes. Nicole is bobbing up and down on my cock with a renewed intensity. I think she's trying to make me cum while the officer is standing here.

"There is no problem here officer. You will react like blowjobs are a normal part of every driving experience." I jump as the passenger window is pounded on.

"Sit up and lower this window!" A female officer yells from the passenger side of the car. Her flashlight is shining on Nicole, but Nicole doesn't stop.

"Take care of that, too, Nick." Nicole says, before sliding her lips back down to the base of my cock.

"Have you ever had sex with your partner." I ask the officer at my window, barely able to speak because Nicole has me on the brink of climax.

"No." He answers, flatly.

"Have you ever wanted to?" I ask, nearly panting.

"I said, 'Sit up and open this window!" The other officer is yelling and tapping on the window with her flashlight.

"Yes, sir, I sure have." He says.

"Tell her she had better come around here and talk to me. Then go wait in your car for her." I tell him. "And you'll forget you even stopped us."

"You'd better come around here and talk to him yourself, Julie." The officer says as he walks back to his car. I'm dialing the transmitter like crazy, while pushing my cock against Nicole's mouth. Okay, this must be her frequency and I push the button.

"Hello, Julie." I pant, thrusting my cock into Nicole's mouth, as the officer reaches my window.

"Hello, sir." She says very calmly. She's about thirty, with short blonde hair and her uniform blouse is tailored to cut tightly across her large breasts.

"Julie, blowjobs, as you can see, are a natural part of the driving experience. You will go back to your squad car, undo your partner's uniform pants and give him the best blowjob of his life, swallowing all of his cum. You will forget you even stopped us. You'll think you pulled over for the blowjob."

"Yes sir." Julie answers and I watch her ass swish back and forth as she walks back to the squad car. I see her remove her hat and lean across the seat, disappearing from view. I put the car in gear and drive toward uncle Harry's house.

"She's doing it!" I laugh. "She's giving her partner a blowjob!"

"That was so cool, Nick!" Nicole says, as she takes a breath. Lowering her head, she devours my entire cock in one smooth motion, pushing it into her throat.

"Oh God! Nicole!" I moan, trying to keep my foot on the gas and push my cock up at the same time. Sliding her lips back along my shaft, she pumps my cock in and out of her mouth in rapid-fire motion the rest of the way home. Just as we pull into uncle Harry's driveway, I can't take it any longer. Pushing on the brake, I raise my ass off the seat and erupt into Nicole's mouth. Sucking and swallowing, she milks several loads of cum from my jerking cock before sitting up and licking her lips.

"That was too fucking amazing!" I tell her. "You are unbelievable!"

"I don't usually do that on a first date." She says, smiling.

"But you do sleep over, right." I laugh. "Come on." I say, pulling my pants up and getting out of the car.

Inside the house, we shed our clothes on our way to uncle Harry's room. Lying naked on uncle Harry's bed, I lick and suck Nicole's pussy to a burning orgasm while giving my cock time to recover. We finish with a slow, grinding fuck of such impassioned intimacy that we fall asleep with our bodies still locked together, my spent cock nestled inside her drenched pussy.

Sunday morning, I wake up snuggled against Nicole's back. My morning hard on is rubbing against her ass and I cup her tit and pull her tightly against me.

"Good morning." She says, pushing her ass back against my hard cock. "God, it feels good waking up with you."

"Mmmmm." I answer, massaging her tit and rubbing my cock up and down the crack of her ass. "So, what do you want to do today?" I ask.

"Whatever we do, I don't think we can top yesterday." Nicole says, dreamily.

"How did you like fucking Carl?" I ask. "That was pretty intense."

"Oh my god!" Nicole answers. "I felt like I was losing my virginity all over again. He was so fucking big!"

"Yeah, made me a little self conscious." I tell her.

"Don't worry, I couldn't do him very often." Nicole says, reaching behind her and grabbing my cock. "You are the perfect size for me."

"Speaking of losing your virginity." I say, cautiously, rubbing my hand over her ass. "There is one place where you're still a virgin."

"Oh, I don't think I'm ready for that, Nick." Nicole says, turning to me face me.

"Think about..." I stop. I've got to get myself under control. She's had enough 'Think about it, Nicole' suggestions for one weekend. We'll just do something else today.

"Think about what?" She asks, her eyes locked on mine.

"Think about whatever you want to do today." I answer. "I have some urgent business to take care of." I add, heading into the bathroom. "Then, let's have some breakfast."

When I come out of the bathroom, Nicole is already in the kitchen, toasting bagels. She's still naked and I kiss her neck, wrapping my arms around her body.

"Breakfast in bed and stay naked all day!" Nicole exclaims. "That's what I want to do today."

"You've got it!" I answer, tweaking her nipples as she spreads cream cheese on the bagels.

"Mmmmmm! That feels nice." She says, turning to me, pushing her finger in my mouth to let me lick off the cream cheese. "Let's take these in the bedroom." She says, picking up the plate of bagels and walking down the hall.

Back in bed, I smear cream cheese on Nicole's tits, sucking it off her nipples until they are fully erect. Not to be outdone, Nicole rubs her bagel against my cock, coating it in cream cheese and then licking it like an ice cream cone. When she has it almost clean, she takes my fully aroused cock into her mouth and sucks up and down the shaft, removing the remaining cream cheese. We continue playfully, sucking and fucking until the morning is gone and it's time for me to drive home. We take a shower, lathering each other and slithering our slippery bodies together, neither of us wanting our time together to end.

"I don't know about next weekend, but definitely the weekend after." I tell Nicole as I'm taking my stuff to my car.

"That's okay, I'll just call Carl." She teases.

"Would you like to get together with them when I come back?" I ask, excitedly. This was my first experience with group sex and I found it incredibly exciting.

"Maybe." Nicole says, smiling. "I liked it a lot more than I thought I would." She says. "At first I was scared to be with more than one person during sex, but I came so fucking hard with what everyone was doing to me." She says. "Fine, call them and let's see what happens." All right!

All the way home, I relive the weekend. Starting with Miss Edwards on Friday night, then the foursome with Carolyn & Carl yesterday and even the blowjob in the car and the police officers, this was the most erotic weekend I've ever spent. To top it off, I've got a message on my phone from Susan.

"Hey, little brother." The message starts. "Mom says you're down with your girlfriend. That's great, I just hope you're saving something for me. I'll be home next Saturday morning. Will you pick me up from the airport? I can't wait!" There's a pause and then, "Oh Sherrie isn't coming, but I'll try to take care of you. See ya!" Wow! I can't wait to see Susan again. I wonder how my suggestion to mom about Susan and I will work.

samslam
samslam
12,930 Followers
1...45678...11