All Comments on 'Neuro Submission Transmitter Ch. 06'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Anonymous

I hate Susan sleeping with other guys, Literally beyond redemption.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice surprise

You never fail to surprise

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
War and Peace

I thought 'War and Peace' was a long winded story but this seemed longer. Should have named it 'War and Pussy'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Long time coming but...

Well worth the wait. Certain parts made me cringe but I am a selfish jerk and would not be willing to share with any man. He gave his mom and sister the chance they needed to test the water though and that decided their futures for them. His Dad deserves all the rough sex in prison he can get. 5 stars.

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
long time coming but worth the wait!

that was great, cant wait for something else!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank goodness!

Another chapter is finally here! I was worried that this story may go unfinished so I am very happy to realize that you are still plugging away on this story arc. I gotta admit that I wasn't happy with the thought that Susan and his mom were going to get involved with his Dad because I didn't think he was trustworthy either. I even like how you were able to expose the darkness of the father. Susan wanted to play with fire and she got burned. Sometimes telling a kid something will burn them goes unheeded until they burn themselves and that certainly happend to Susan and the mom. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Way to go!

Great work again in this top series, what a treat. Thanks for sharing your talent and Way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good but...

During this entire series, all the scenes with Carolyn and Carl and that group have been an annoying interruption from the main storyline to me. Every time I get to them, I find myself wanting to skim to get back to what is going on with our main characters, but I don't, just in case there's something important in the scene that I might miss. So, I was somewhat annoyed to see that group back, and expanded to even more people. And it was worse because it included Susan fucking a couple of other guys. Bad enough she ran off to do Dad (but that had to be in there, because damn! good drama there), but her screwing 2 strangers (to her) was just annoying. Other than that, loved what you did with the story as a whole. Would just prefer fewer side trips with other characters who are just superficial (and annoying) distractions.

satch2357satch2357almost 13 years ago
A 9-page porn script

I prefer Storiesonline's TPA rating system over the five-star method here, so here are my marks:

Technicality:7

Plot:5

Appeal:8

This is entirely my perception, but the story development didn't warrant the length of this chapter. The sex scenes got stale quickly, and by page four I was skimming them over in attempt to rediscover the story line. I have to agree with the previous poster's comment about the Carolyn/Carl story arc. Their only contribution is to illustrate that Nick, and now Susan, have a penchant weakness for satiating their interracial fantasies. I found Susan's character virtually unrecognizable. She sounded more like the token white girl in a black porno, shouting expletives devised to arouse the viewer (or in this case, reader) instead of giving us insight into her personality.

Some time spent discussing Nick's emotional conflict may have given this scene more authenticity. Instead, there is no mention of any thought pertaining to Susan during the sexual encounter. There were opportunities to narrate his reservations when she gave the guys hand-jobs beneath the dinner table, or while they suckled her breasts, or even when she was fucking them. None of that made him feel jealous, though? Seriously? The whole scene felt too manufactured to align with the plot. I'm pretty sure you could extract the scene in its entirety, then feature it as a vignette under the interracial genre, and you wouldn't miss a beat.

Susan's disconnect in the scene with Carolyn and Carl only magnified my perceived weakness of her as a character. She's so different between action and emotion that she seems artificial. We got a romantic glimpse into her heart when she opened up to Nick in chapter four. Since then, we've been sold some semblance of a more promiscuous girl whom I'm finding unbelievable, even on a fictional level. Her one redeeming quality was her suggestion to use the transmitter to heighten their extrasensory perceptive abilities. The idea of reading and responding to each others thoughts was intriguing, but I felt the jump to feeling each other's orgasms came too quickly for them both.

I'm glad they decided not to continue reading each other's thoughts. Without the mind as a safe solitude for reflection, Susan and Nick probably would have gone mad. More speed bumps in Susan's character ensued when she was so adamant about sleeping with Daryl. Her reasoning was almost too mechanical, too abrupt. As I was down to the final two pages, the whole thing felt rushed: The introduction of the idea, carrying it to fruition, then the ramifications of the decision. I'm still glad Daryl got his just deserts, and hopefully he'll be dropped from the story arc for good; I always felt he was a malevolent caricature of a lousy father.

It's hard to tell where else the story could go, but for the time being I'm glad we at least received some closure after fifteen months of curiosity.

hornacekhornacekalmost 13 years ago
sorry for the length, but this is a great storyline that deserves this amount of discussion

I am a big fan of this storyline but I was kind of ambivalent of this chapter. There was some good stuff, but other stuff that made me say "meh" and skim, which considering how great the first few chapters were (especially chapter 2, which is still the best one) I shouldn't be doing. The transmitter is the crux of this story, but in this chapter it seemed not to have much to do with the plot at all.

Susan remains an uninteresting and unlikable character so having her be the co-lead was a problem. Nick's mother is a much more interesting and natural partner for him considering how much went into the formation of their new relationship in the earlier chapters. It seemed (and I've commented on this in earlier chapters) that it was arbitrarily decided in later chapters to all of a sudden make Susan his girlfriend and "soul-mate" (the Girlfriend CD she made him was cringe-inducing and made her look like a stalker). Totally forced and wasted all of the groundwork laid with him and his mother.

The telepathy was an interesting idea, but after just 2 paragraphs I thought having them read each other's thoughts was a BIG mistake and thought "he's gonna have to sneak up on her and use the transmitter to reverse this". Thankfully you had them realize what a terrible idea that was.

Agree with the other post about the time spent with Carolyn and Carl. It was interesting when he was first learning about the transmitter but now it just feels like a side-plot which could be removed and wouldn't affect the main storyline at all.

At least Nicole wasn't included. The less of her the better.

This is a great storyline but apart from introducing new family members or characters I'm not sure what else can be done where the transmitter is an integral part of the plot. After everyone found out about the transmitter 2 chapters ago I would have had him go around and make everyone forget the transmitter exists but keep their suggestions. What was so great about the first couple of chapters was that he had this device and it was a secret and no one knew about it and it was all his. Now it feels like the family car - everyone's borrowing it and using it, they might as well make up a family schedule of when everyone gets to use it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Neuro Submission Transmitter

Fantastic series.I really enjoy reading this story and can't wait for the next chapter.Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hrm.

Not my favorite entry to the series. A few of the guys before me addressed several well-aimed points that you should definitely consider.

My main problem with this chapter is the introduction of these superpowers given by the transmitter. Seriously, they just don't work at all and ruin my suspension of disbelief. The controlled arousal thing, fine, I could believe that, but telepathy and shared sensory input? No. Fuck that shit. That was a really dumb idea. Human bodies simply don't have that capability, and the transmitter isn't magical.

Glad to see that Daryl is out of the picture though. Never liked the idea of him being included in Nick's little harem. He worked better as an antagonist.

Now that he's out, though... what conflicts are there left to resolve? If you do make another entry after this, hopefully you'll think of something that doesn't wind up being too contrived.

Minor issue: the gay porn star. Why would he be doing straight porn if he's gay? Why not, you know, gay porn? Seems superfluous to even mention that. Should just make him have some kind of erectile dysfunction.

th1th0nlyth1th0nlyover 12 years ago
In all honesty

This story was at its peak when no one knew about the transmitter and Nick did whatever the fuck he wanted with it. I think a lot of the drama could have been kept even without everyone knowing about the transmitter. The first two chapters were genius, everything after that has been a slow decline. Please go back to Nick running around and doing anything he wanted, reading that kind of a story is pretty awesome. To this day, I still love the first chapter the best, mainly the Allison and Carolyn sex scenes simply because to be able to go out, see an attractive girl, and fuck her is an ultimate fantasy for guys. I'd honestly love reading an 11 page story where Nick goes from social setting to social setting and finds a way to fuck an attractive girl.

And they don't all have to be perfect 10s. Some of them can have the most incredible ass but mediocre up top, or be cute cheerleaders who know how to move their bodies. Get a shy studious girl, get a best friend, include all the fucks we'd love to have but couldn't do without a transmitter. There's my two cents.

pawwriterpawwriterover 12 years ago
I see some problems with the way this chapter ends

I don't remember if the transmitter can create post-hypnotic suggestions, but if it can, it could NOT end as it seemed.

When Daryl was raping Susan, he said "how dumbfounded your brother will be when your mother brings me the transmitter?". So after they watch the tape, Mom says. "Turn off that monitor and wait for me in the lobby. Give me the transmitter, Nick." Mom says. I hand her the transmitter and usher my sister into the hallway.

I reread the whole section after that paragraph and could not find anywhere where she gave Nick back the transmitter or indicated that she still had it. She SAID she took care of Daryl, but Neither Nick or Susan checked that she did. They just went on their merry way.

What if Daryl DID give the mother a post-hypnotic suggestion to bring him the transmitter if she could. If Daryl DOES have it, "The shit will hit the fan" in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

My comment is more to a response to hrm's comment

You can believe in an NST device but then adding psychic powers starts to sound unbelievable?

bigman9963bigman9963over 12 years ago
great story so far

Cant wait to see what whats next...5/5 on all 6 chapters

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
Fuck!

Amazing friggin story. Well written, not too over the top. Good stuff.

If you choose not to continue, this is a perfect place to end it, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awsome

it was really awesome the way you ended by deleting dad from their lives is really good at a point i was jealous too and was supporting nick for his feeling about his father.

please don't add carl or any other male member in your next chapter just nick and the ladies i like it that way......

But Thanx for your writing it is really amazing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Agree with some of the above

The carolyn story has played it's part and isn't really entertaining anymore. Susan turned into a bitch, it doesnt seem like she cares that much about Nick anymore by wanting to have sex with Daryl even though she was already with their mom and so wanting the dad too made her look selfish. Also her wanting to be with Carl and that cheapens her relationship with nick.

Seems like it might be an idea for to give a reason for Nick to delete some peoples/everyone's memory about the transmitter or at least have HIM use it alot mroe. That was the best part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow..

Great Series...makes me wish I had had my Mom and my older sister when I was 19. And a couple of neighbor ladies and my 12 grade English Teacher. Oh well I can dream and read someone elses stories. TNX

klosetp3rvklosetp3rvabout 12 years ago
The closing of a favorite story

This was a long anticipated closing chapter. This is one of my all time favorite series'. I was hoping for a fitting final chapter to it, and you did not disappoint. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Final chapter

I see several comments about this being a good place to end it and while that is true I still feel unresolved. What about all the women in that modeling company that the prototype NST was used to turn in the companies personal whores. Don't they get a good ending freed from that too? Just one more chapter with taking down that entire company freeing the mind slaved women and fulfilling the idea of being marriage counselors.

FiresongFiresongabout 12 years ago
Shooot!!

The whole story was truely exceptional.And really enjoyed it.My only complaint was 'Ms.Edwards,not enough detail.You started and then just left it hanging,notvery nice....LOL...LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Loved the whole series-I absolutely HATE the rape segment. I don't like rape in general, and PERSONALLY, I think the jackass got off much better than he deserved.

I would have also liked to see more Nicole in this chapter-I miss her and her perfect little tits. Don't get me wrong, Susan is my favorite girl in the thing, but Nicole is amazing!

Outside that, it was a fitting end to the story-maybe you could do a one or two page epilogue, showing what happens like, 15 years down the road or something... Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
(RANT) Daryl, known by all involved to be a professional PIMP, not the good kind.

All the ladies knew this ahead of time, he did not stop his business, and yet they trusted him enough to be alone with him. He used his transmitter for years to force women who trusted him enough to hire his agency, to have sex with strange men for HIS financial gain. Nick's mom knew this from her interview with Daryl, Susanne knew this from Nick telling her. HE did not immediately shut down the entire agency, that alone is proof he is a scumbag.

Another chapter is needed to deal with the fallout of Daryl's arrest; financially, morally, Nick should feel obliged to track down and help the models used by Daryl. At very least, to prove his difference from his father, his conscience should not allow him to consider this a happily ever after ending.

All records of the Private Parties should be turned over to the police and Daryl's girl should definitely go to jail as well for her involvement. Plus her knowledge of the transmitter is a loose end that could lead authorities to Nick's family. While he mostly just nudged women into sex, he is almost as guilty as his Dad of using women with the transmitter, as such if Christina mentions Nick's transmitter to the police he could end up in huge trouble. LOOSE ENDS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not over

Daryl has the transmitter. It wasnt mentioned once mom left the office, n she had the monitor off. So, Daryl could have both n nick has to find a way to get it.

TomGoTomGoover 11 years ago
Amusing

and quite entertaining. What more can you expect?

I wonder wether the rape scene was necessary ...

Regards Tom

puncturepunctureover 11 years ago

That was one great story. You must have sat up all night writing that. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I've loved this story so far, but I wish Daryl hadn't actually raped Susan. I don't like whenever she's with other men, but that scene in particular left a sick feeling in my stomach. Besides that I thought it was great. I just wan't more Tracy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Wow, I have to say this is my fav story on this site and I agree with everyone that it should keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Don't stop writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ridiculous!

I don't mean to put down your story, because up til this chapter I have loved it, but Nick acts ignorant in this chapter. The confrontation with Daryl never had to get to this point. Allowing Susan to be raped by that dirtbag really dropped the overall quality of this story, and was completely unneeded for the plot.Nick has the NST, there is no reason to have ever allowed the father a chance back into their lives without finding out his true motives. Instead of making him remember the use of the nst and then turning it off, they should have quizzed him on his thoughts and plans while under the effect, requiring him to tell the whole truth. They should have all stayed in the room with the mother during this interrogation, and if everything was Harry's fault then they could have reprogrammed dad back to normal. But when the truth came out about how horrible of a person he really was they could have immediately given him a fitting punishment and cut him out of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
part 7

I would love it if you continue this serie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent Story!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I've read the whole series, it's just amazing. When i started reading it, i didn't know where it would lead to, but the thing is you just did know where to take it. I think that you should've let nick, susan and mom keep the mansion and the company and take it from there. Including Danae, Tracy and Denise. But in a good and honest way, just a modelling agency, and a couple of private porn flicks for their own use. Excellent Story, and once again CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I expect more parts of this story also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loved the series! My only complaint is Nicole didn't get a happy ending.

WestwardWestwardalmost 11 years ago

Loved the series, but I am upset about Nicole not getting a happier ending. Also upsetting is even after her saving Susan, Danae is still under her PTS and her trigger. Nick should have undone all his triggers after what happened to Nicole with Bobby's mom.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

I don't know if I could read any more of this or not. It seems to me if they could have controled themselves more they wouldn't have gotten into some of the trouble they did. They need to destroy the contraption. They don't need it any more.

boonie696boonie696over 10 years ago
amazing!

This is probably the absolute best story series I ever read! Yeah, nicole coulda had a better ending, there were a few rough spots where the flow wasn't very smooth, but it wasn't enough to really detract from the whole of the story. Very good balance between all the aspets of sex, events leading to other people coming in, and the non-sexual plots. Not just from bang to bang, but goes with bang to events to bang... a good balance between it all. I dunno how fo explain it all, but it is a very good story that didn't bore me as some stories that are all just sex with no other plots or sustanence do.

greetpetegreetpeteover 10 years ago
Tried to quit

Several times I tried to quit this story, but couldn't until I had read all the way to the end. By far the best I have read. It should be published as a book (it's long enough) but I guess paper publishers would balk at the blatant incest. Maybe in Russia? I congratulate the author, and hope he continues the series someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Susan

finished reading the story, the only part i didnt like was when susan want to have sex with other guys when he all pronounced her love for nick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

very good story, but there are some big gaps in it:

1. if all the dad wanted was the transmitter and he was staying with them. then y not take it in the middle of the night.

2. what of mary? It was like one night stand "I got to fuck mary ya. Now that i'm the only man to ever make her happy i'll kick her to the curve."

3. dad is in jail. What of the bimbo and Nicole? sure Nicole sees that nick did more good then evil but what of her feeling for nick? the bimbo has no trigger to keep her from trying to get the transmitter.

4. bro and sis making a family together what of all the law for that they can't just go to a church and say they want to get hiched.

5. have all the girls nick has been fucking throw out the story been on birth control or something? all the girls and not one gets pregnet even the once he makes forget or that where a virgin when he fucked them.

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago
Beware, this is a rant post!

If this is the grand finale to this series, then I've been gravely disappointed. My major gripe? Female protagonist Susan. We were led to believe in preceding chapters that Nick & Susan were made for each other blah blah, who were even contemplating spending their lives together. Yet in a rash act (one could argue several) by this uninhibited sexual creature, that almost did not come to pass. Why did I even root for them?!

When Susan's threesome occurred with Carl & Earl, I did not care for her part in it. Almost snickered when she accused Nick of fucking everything that moves! Pot, meet kettle. Hadn't she been doing the same to Mom, Danae, Tracy, Maggie etc? Was expecting her to hit on Christy...alas, we were spared that.

However the most incomprehensible part occurred when Susan spouted confessions of love to Nick, yet announcing in the same breath that she was going to fuck Dylan (I paraphrased). If it was a real book, I would've thrown it against the wall! All the buildup for THIS?! I place much doubt in their happy ever after tbh.

Maybe they could have used the transmitter to neutralize Dad when they had the opportunity, perhaps we needed to see his downfall executed by someone he had repeatedly made a fool of - Elaine (Mom).

Sadly Mom & Mary's story was left out. Thought it was an angle worth developing. Thanks for writing!

GlimseyeGlimseyealmost 10 years ago
loved it

sure, there are a few holes here and there, but altogether I really enjoyed it. i share other's sentiments about nicole and susan.

you actually made me feel fucking jealous when susan was thoroughly enjoying sex with other guys, seemingly oblivious to her brother in the same room. but that just goes to show how well the story is written. i really got sucked in... 5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First Rate.

A thoroughly wonderful story, that ends, but for which there will always be another Chapter, or even a book, that you can write for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Marriage

I agree with what some have said about the whole Mary and Elaine thing, but I would have liked to have seen an expansion upon the whole future marriage thing

qwertycheeseqwertycheeseover 9 years ago
is there another chapter?

Hope there will be a chapter that wraps this up. At least there should be a chapter maybe shedding some light on their future. What happened to Nicole? Danae seems to be not fully expanded upon since there were hints about her personality when she said nobody cares about her.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 9 years ago
I feel let down too.......

It's a good story but it keeps changing directions and leaves too many threads waving in the wind..... By the end of chapter 6 you've got so many threads waving that it's like a piece of cloth unraveling......

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i disagree with the many comments that susan is controlling, and a weak character. no one is perfect. she does have a few quirks but has fallen in love with her brother. as such, she wants the best for him. she showed a major weakness when she ignored nicks caution about their dad tho. i only hope that she has learned her lesson. i like the idea of using the nst for marriage repair/counselling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
where can i gat one of those transmitters?

???

RasmatRasmatover 9 years ago
I agree

With many others. I really enjoyed the story overall.

Sure, some chapters were better than others. Didn't think Carl and Earl added anything to the story. From high school locker room and Army barracks shower exposure l can sware not all black men are hung like equine.

Several characters/ sub-stories were left not fully developed, leaving many of us saying WTF?

Obviously, you're not a John Patterson type, book a month sort of writer (Thank God), but so many of your loyal, grateful readers agree that this story NEEDS at least a couple more chapters. Danae, Mary, Nicole, Maggy, Catherine, even Denice, all have unfinished stories.

MOST IMPORTANTLY; Does Elaine get the same sensitivity as Susan and Nick. That would almost assure fidelity between the three. Do they even continue as three? Do Nick and Susan eventually start a family? So many unanswered questions.

Joe8303Joe8303about 9 years ago
more

I what to know what happens to to Nick and Susan do they starts a family and thery own business.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MMMMOOOOOORRRRREEEEEE!!!!!!!

Please more I want to know Susan and nick do. Do they get married? Do they have kids? I just want to know more!

P.S. SamSlam thanks so much and please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Moar plz!

I've just read the entire saga in one sitting, and i could easily do so again. Captivating, well written, and innovative. 10/10 would read again.

kaidmankaidmanover 8 years ago
always a great read

love your work you know I first read one of your stories on a site called sex stories post dot com I think it was in this forum for hot stories members found around the net that they found amazing anyways it was a happy accident I found this story and realized you wrote the one I saw you have a big talent for this I kinda wish for an update on this one but it has a perfect ending already but keep up the amazing work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!!!!!

Awesome concept! I would love to see another chapter! Love the writing, just slightly dissapointed nick never got his in the end! ;)

taco1085taco1085over 8 years ago
wow, great read

I got so many ideas from this story, I few I have tried on my wife and I wanted to thank you. You are so right, the teasing and the foreplay goes hand in hand with the build of a good orgasum. My wife does not usually like the teasing but she does now.... I would have liked to have read about how the dad ended up in the courts and Christina and who got his house.... Did Nicole ever find someone who makes her happy? did nick and susan ever go forth and multiply..... did Elaine have nicks baby, and did mary and Elaine test the waters....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck! That was brilliant.

Read the title.

FrankyDiVitoFrankyDiVitoover 8 years ago
Loved it, but...

You really need to learn when to say "_____ and me". Get an editor or an English mentor. Each time you say "for Mom and I" or "to Susan and I" I cringe. It's very distracting.

You have a great talent, it's a shame you trip on such an elementary issue.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
I must admit to being disappointed by one thing...

Hey, people, here's a concept... Curious if daddy dearest is being truthful or is really the slime sonny boy thinks he is...?

If only you had some kind of mind control device where you could force him to be truthful to you... Hmmm...?

1lobo11lobo1over 8 years ago
Next

I would love to see another chapter to see where the transmitter goes from here in marriage counseling. And what happened to the horny neighbor Mary ? A conquest without the transmitter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow.

Amazing series dude.... If only it didn't end here, you definitely have talent. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hmm

So you take a million dollar income and.. burn it. Granted that the show couldn't have gone on. It was just a matter of making the business legit. Almost a million dollar a year before taxes are better than ashes.

If dad were made into the person that he convinced Elaine that he was then only Nick and Christina would be unhappy. Nick have already derailed many lives with his naive perspective on the perfect husband (submissive).

Why leave Christina. Weren't her motivation (loneliness) if not methods reasonable. Another victim / how deeply corrupt?

Nicoles (+Maggie) stories have been abandoned.

Danae said "Don't worry about me, Nick." "Nobody worries about Danae." and she saves Susan. Danae is grumpy but look at her job description and how she is treated. Danaes laurels is the status of whistle-blower. Yes she's publicly spit in her face as thanks. How many influential heroin chick mongers and jail-bait-o-phile photographers will it take to blacklist Danae?

Did the author translate part of the text from Ebonic to English?

@ Ambivalence

Nice concept. Mom and Susan needed to figure out their relationship with dad and that Nick knows best. Daryl could have been a victim. He might still be a (rotten) victim.

MattroboMattroboover 7 years ago
More pls.

I loved it. It was incredible. There were some grammar cringed, but overall pretty darn great.

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Fuck

I shit you not! That belongs in the "Hall of Fame". Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
why

why is this over?

i know this amount of writing is the equivalent of a very thick book but we need at least 2 more chapters to seal off this family and her story :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unfucking believable

That is the best erotic story I have ever read. utterly amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

This is the first story i've commented on, but i love it! Part of when the dad came in i could feel how Nick felt. I'd love to read more :D like do they make the marriage counseling center? Do they experiment more with the transmitter? Does something else happen to throw a bump against things because of Daryl's wife? Does anyone else find out about the incestual family? Do Susan and Nick end up together forever? or even somehow married?! We need more :D

pure12pure12almost 7 years ago
Well done

One of the most thrilling stories I have read. I could not put the story down until finished.

Thanks

Would like to see what happenes after this, maybe further chapters?

RolwageRolwagealmost 7 years ago
Best Samslam yet!

You outdid yourself on this one Samslam. Excellent story, well written and ends well. I'm no prude, but some of your others don't quite have that warm fuzzy post orgasmic bliss feeling at the end. This one certainly does. You are very talented and your imagination and literary skills are superb. Well done!

Tedybare2007Tedybare2007almost 7 years ago
AWESOME STORY

Please continue a little futher.

Awesome story

Thanks

TanhorsTanhorsover 6 years ago
Beautiful

The ending was more of the ending for book 1, hopefully there will be a book 2.

Loved the story, really showed Nick mature as a person.

Overall 5* every time.

All the best,

Tanhors and family.

dokonodokonoabout 6 years ago
One of the best ever

This whole series, every party, is the best I ever read on literotica.

rodryder44rodryder44about 6 years ago
Outstanding

To think that the men in white coats are chasing you and on each page you get away. Keep the transmitter going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

This story's about seven years old already and the author's seemingly vanished, but I want to give my thoughts on this story anyways. Overall, it was incredibly good, with the spontaneous mind control sex being the highlights of this series, easily. I know this story is listed under the Incest tag but in my opinion the mind control aspect of it is so much hotter. Additionally, the plot was actually pretty damn interesting; the confrontations with dad were all really tense and made me keep more for the resolution rather than the sex.

However, one major downpoint about the story I can't ignore... Nicole. Now I actually really like her as a character, but she wasn't handled well here. From the start her position as a moral compass and a love interest made her very endearing, but she did get in the way of further sexings and you obviously can't have that in a porn story. However, the way Nick mind controlled her to be okay with everything and gave her a trigger to make her obey everything effectively lobotomized her as a character. Robbed of her personality, she lost her only possible contribution to the story other than being a sex object, and that's really bad. It would have been much better if Nick had tried to slowly get her into the incest, or if she had been more open minded from the start, anything would have been than this route. Not to mention her trigger got discovered and she nearly got whored out because of it! And, after all that, and all their talk of loving each other, you're telling me Nick ends up choosing his sister over her and she doesn't even appear in the final chapter?! What the hell!

I'm sorry man, but with her not even having Nick to take care of her as a lover from now on, Nicole was just a victim in this story, from start to finish. She was abused by Uncle Harry, the guy she loved, and a new boyfriend whom she also loved, and at the end she was kicked out to the curb with absolutely nothing to show for it. That's just so terrible. Like I said, really like the variety and inventiveness of the sex scenes and the story, but everything about Nicole from the second part onwards is just sad and unnecessary, she was effectively punished for having a strong sense of decency and values. I wished she hadn't gotten the short end of the stick after all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Poetic declaration of Love

"There's only one person I love more than you"... what follows is easily the written equivalent of a Pre-Raphaelite painting, no one needs tell you why it's beautifully rendered Art, your heart & soul know it immediately. Thank you for myself & many others who may not know how to adiquitly describe Art, yet we know it when we see it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue

I know this series is old, but I really would like to see a new one that expands on nick and Susan’s life together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome story but!!

Super hot erotic story but like many others have mentioned I don’t care for Carl and his group. Does Susan really love Nick!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Susan

I wished you had made it where the only person other than Nick to enter her was the father at the end because it was a rape and all sex stories have to have rape but as a plot point Nick's jelousy and Susan's love for Nick should have prevented her from having sex with Carl and Earl because she's bi so I'd like just a threesome with Mon Susand Nick and on occasion Nicole Maggie Sherrie and May as they are all connected to the woman in a bit sense as a good ending to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Psychics?

I enjoyed the story very much, and I understand why you included the brother and sister pair being able to link their minds. I assuned hijinks would ensue when they were able to read their thoughts, and there were some, but it was probably the weakest part of the story, and the most outlandish. It was a good idea to remove the thought reading and only keep the shared feelings.

Even these parts were good, though, well written, with good sexual pacing.

Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Could of been a much better story overall without this forced bbc bullshit. Skipped past it every time. Adds nothing, only detracts from the story, and Susan as a character. One minute she's in love with Nick, and wants to be with him, as a couple, next she's talking about wanting other guys. Even after being jealous of him being with other women. Stopped caring about her as soon as she mentioned it in a previous chapter, didn't even finish this one. Every character became more and more unlikeable as it went on. Especially Nick, talking about how much of an asshole his father is, after he "forced" the secretary into what was essentially a gangrape, just because she was rude to him. Decent premise, started with promise, and turned into a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Brother and sister...B.S.

Same as someone else mentioned..Carl and his group not good..makes the sister a slut..The gang bang also not warranted. Makes Nick an asshole. Telepathy a stupid premise.Nicole character development really stupid, should have stayed with Nick and sister. Made Nick into a rapist, making people do what they didn't really want to do instead of just making them lose their inhibitions and using the device to stop bad behavior.. read it all but very disappointed overall..worst you've ever written..sorry..

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolalmost 5 years ago
Liked it!

I read this series way back in the day; the ‘07 chapters. I was reading for old time sake when I realized you’d added new chapters. Good stories. As far as Nick and Susan ‘feeling’ each other, one of them is gonna drive off a cliff one day if the other starts banging or masturbating. Lol.

Btw, love all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sibling telepathy

I somewhat liked this sexperiment of theirs, but as college students, I would have thought they would then try to increase reading speed and comprehension, and then improved memory too! Or maybe try the 'Jedi' slowing down of their perception of time; or speeding up their physical reflexes and mental processes (whichever). Or put a knock-knock or door-bell signal to their telepathic bond, and allow them to 'hang up' the call and have regular privacy; same with the shared sexual responses, some down time would be welcome. If they could call each other sans phone it would be great in an emergency, and safer while driving. I would love to visit them in ten years to see their family and clinic in operation. How about a modern day, in the 'Trump era' sequel? Hint-hint, nudge-nudge,...

Marquis_JMarquis_Jover 4 years ago
The Saga

Really impressed. I reserved comment till the end of the whole story. This was an excellent romp and I am so glad I found it. I see lots of anons complaining but I think they fail to grasp what sex is like when someone is as young as Susan and Nick. Sure emotions and love can be very intense at that age, but the desire to explore is really fantastic. All of Nicks mistakes especially the really unsavoury ones were perfect. No one at that age is really ready to stop and consider the fallout of their actions. I really thought it was very realistic that Nicole ended parting and not liking Nick. She didn’t get to experience the person that Nick grew to be. She didn’t get him when he became his best. So I felt it was really honest that she was bitter about him. Would love to see if the Marriage Counselling could become a separate saga. This story was wrapped up very tidily and I am glad I read it. Christina is a loose end that needs tying off. She I think was more sociopathic than Daryl and he is going to get his just deserts while Christina will wriggle out of it all with a nice house and lots of blackmail fodder, because let’s face it investigators would never find most of it. Good job and now I am off to read more of your stuff.

IrfonIrfonover 4 years ago
Still a great story...

...who'd have thought a 12 year old story would still be a good read ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent!!

I haven't found a great story like this in a long time! I was sad to see Nicole go but it was a awsome character moment for Nick. I hated the Dad all the way though. The wrighting made me feel strong emotions throughout the story. Love how it ended!

Lrdpiza3Lrdpiza3over 4 years ago
I just reread this

I wish here would be a follow up series..... Did Susan ever get her doctorate did they open a marriage counseling center..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF NO IT ENDED

no dammit i was so horny for this whole series and i want another chapter of a follow-up series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The author has to continue this series!!!!! It is so exciting you can't stop like this.

The author has to continue this series!!!!! It is so exciting you can't stop like this. I'm so turned on I could slam a telephone pole.

CharetteCharetteabout 3 years ago

i really like the story but im kinda confused about the whole "share my sister with 2 black guys" and "Im jealous because my sister goes stray with dad". If he wants her exclusive or with other women, fine, but sharing and that?

Why the sharing with Nicole? Why prefer one over the other? If Susane and Nicole can do it, why not harem style?

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

It took 3 days to read all of this story but worth it. It was exciting passionate and hot. Lots of twists. I am so glad their father got what he deserved, I wanted to know what hopped to Christina his 18 year nympho

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was liking the story but that scene with Carol and the two guys has ruined it. I have stopped reading it. What a pity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking sucking wonderful, incestuous everything, including my favourite cunnilingus and eating one cunt while I fuck another. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I TOLD TOU SO!! STARTED THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS CHAPTER, AND YOU HAD TO BRING CARL AND THE OTHERS INTO IT!!

YOU RUINED WHAT, UP TO NOW, WAS A STORY THAT I COULD REALLY APPRECIATE!D

Then, out-the-window with the loving relationship you built between Nick and Susan...

Shame, shame!d. I will not be reading any more "samslam" stories!

Lenny20Lenny20over 2 years ago
Awesome series!

Read all chapters over the last weeks and really enjoyed my time with it! One of the best series out there, with a very interessting premise. There wasn't one page without some hot scene and none of it felt included, just so there isn't five paragraphes without sex.

Nice story between Nick, Susan and their mom. Some loose ends I wished were wrapped up a little more, but that just adds to the fantasy of what could still happen. Maybe someday there will be a Chapter 7. Doubt it, but would be very nice!

carlslimcarlslimover 2 years ago

I absolutely loved the entire idea behind the story. There were definitely parts I didn't care for, but that was more personal preference.. My favorite was the descriptions once there was a psychic link. The telepathy was hilarious and the erotic link was HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was for sure my favorite one I’ve read. Thank you author!

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

I agree would be nice to have another chapter. I would be good to have it 3 or 4 years in future on how things worked out between Nick and Susan with mom included. And what exactly happened to dad and Nick's other playmates and his dad partner. Good story very good.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

I know you were ragged on for using the word soppy, and it threw me for a while too; but I found myself giggling every time you used it. Then you changed it to sloppy. I preffered your new word. Ha ha ha!

Then you kept referring to cavernous cunts and pussies. Any woman that I know would cut you off for that remark. Cavernous and refers to a cave.

There was so much sex, no matter who was involved that I started skimming through those parts.

There were lots of wrong words and words in the wrong order.

I still rewarded each chapter with 5*s though on the strength of the story.

Great job, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with nyterambler… what's next? I was reluctant at first, I don't like the idea of mind control or non-consent, but I had to change my mind. It's a great story, with a lot of suspense and action and really interesting characters. The telepathy thing was a great thrill, sad that they didn't keep it - the ultimate test, only people truely in love can stand it ! it reminds me 'Slan', from A.E. Van Vogt …

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous