Nevada Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers

"I'll try," I said nervously.

Jacob smiled, "I'm glad you're willing to trust me. Now. I want you to bend over my desk and let me have my wish."

"Your wish is my command, Master."

Jacob led me around his desk to where he would normally sit and bent me over his desk. He placed my hands on the edge, then slid two small panels open and cuffed me down.

"What the hell?"

"Relax my dear, if you want me to stop, just say Rocca."

"Rocca?" I asked.

"Think of it as a safe-word. That is the last name I'd want to hear if we are fucking so it will be the perfect safe-word."

I took a deep breath. I did enjoy a bit of kink and this seemed like fun. "Okay, Rocca is our safe-word."

I tugged at my restraints and realized they were padded with a soft lining that almost tickled my wrists. Jacob unhooked my top and I heard it fall with a heavy thud on the table. He unzipped my harem pants and slipped them off my legs, removing my shoes as well.

"Your clothes will be in my chair as to not ruin them."

"Yes Master."

I felt Jacob slide my panties off my ass, down my legs, and off my body. "Mmmmm," he moaned, "you smell like heaven and it's all because of me."

"Yes Master," I said in my most seductive sounding voice.

I felt Jacob spread my legs wide, then restrain them like he did my wrists, but at my ankles. Now I was spread eagle, naked, and bound to his desk, wearing only my hat and jewelry. I felt his hands slide up my legs softly, slowly, making my skin tingle. I heard drawers open and close, and wondered what he would do next.

"Are you scared?"

"Nervous."

"That's normal. But I assure you, I won't harm you. I might make you scream, but I won't harm you."

"Will anyone hear me?"

"Can you hear the music?"

I listened, the music that I knew was being performed just behind on of the walls, and yet I could barely hear it.

"Barely."

"This room is mostly soundproof. I did that for the protection of my clients. As you know, some have some... um... questionable ties to certain groups."

It had been rumored since I was hired on that many of our clients had mob ties, or were gangsters. I didn't care if they were or weren't, so long as they paid their bills so I could keep my job. "Yeah, I've heard the whispers."

"Well, this is to protect their privacy. What we do for them is all legal, I assure you, but they might share with me, some information that isn't something they want shared with the world."

"I understand."

"Good girl. Now, just relax and enjoy."

I felt Jacob's hands massage my ass, spreading my cheeks, and rubbing something cool in my anus. As strange as it felt, it also felt so erotic. Then I felt the hard nub of the plug press against my anus.

"Now, take a deep breath for me, and try to enjoy."

"Yes Master," I moaned.

The plug entered my ass, filling me like nothing before, and I moaned. I felt Jacob's fingers tease my clit as the plug was slowly pumped into my ass. With each push, the plug went a bit deeper until I felt it fill me in a way I never expected. Part of me wanted it out, but part of me resisted that urge.

"Good girl, Morgan."

It was the first time Jacob had used my name, and it helped me relax. I felt him move and then his tongue touched my outer pussy lips. I gasped. He licked the outside, then slid his tongue within my folds, licking and lapping at me. He nipped my outer lips, then sucked my clit into his mouth. His hands pulled my ass cheeks apart as his tongue fucked my pussy hard. His hand moved the plug within my ass, making me moan louder and pant. All I wanted was for him to replace his tongue with his cock and fuck me hard.

Instead of his cock, he slid two fingers inside me, while licking and sucking at my clit. I struggled and moaned on the desk. I wasn't trying to get free, but to capture more of his fingers and tongue. I wanted him to fuck me with all that he had. I felt my orgasm build, then pause as he'd stop. Each pause made me want him that much more. I know he knew what he was doing to me, as I heard him snicker more than once.

"Does my Genie wish to cum?" he growled.

"Yes Master," I moaned.

"Beg me."

"Please Master, let me cum on you face and fingers. I wish to cum for you, on you. Your fingers, your face, your cock."

Jacob growled into my pussy. "I like the way you think."

Jacob slid a third finger into my pussy, twisted the plug, and sucked my clit. My orgasm hit with such a violent force that had I not been restrained I would have flown off his desk. I screamed, my body shook, and I felt my pussy clamp down on his fingers. I couldn't remember the last time a man made me cum so hard.

Jacob slid his fingers from my pussy, stood behind me, and said, "For my final wish, I wish to fuck you hard while you're restrained to my desk until you've cum at least twice."

TWICE? I thought. I wanted to cum as many times as he could make me. "Your wish is my command, Master."

Jacob slammed his cock into my pussy and I screamed. It shocked me and filled me with pleasure. Jacob pulled my ponytail forcing my head up and that's when I saw it, the mirror. I didn't notice it before, but there it was, plain as day. It was a dark framed, full-length mirror positioned so we could see ourselves fuck. The sight of Jacob behind me, fucking me like a whore was so erotic that I had my first 'wished' orgasm.

"Is my Genie enjoying watching her Master fuck her pussy?"

"Yes Master!" I gasped.

"Ever watch yourself get fucked by another man?"

"No," I moaned.

"Ah, a first for me then. A first of many, I hope."

"Yes Master."

Jacob continued to thrust, fucking me in a way no man had fucked me ever. This was what I had been craving for months, a good, hard, fuck. I knew Jacob was rumored to be an amazing lover, but this session made the rumors seem weak. My second orgasm hit, causing my toes to curl. Jacob reached under me and tugged at my nipples. Normally this would hurt, but he did it in a way that turned me on, and caused my second 'wished' orgasm, and my third total orgasm thus far.

I saw Jacob smile in the mirror. He knew I had cum three times as he pounded me harder. I didn't want him to stop.

"Harder!" I cried. "Fuck me harder!"

"As you wish!" he roared, fucking me with a force that I was sure should have moved the desk.

I could feel his cock swell within me and I knew he was about to cum as well. I squeezed my kegel muscles causing a fourth and final orgasm from me. Jacob roared as he filled my pussy with his cum. He leaned over and kissed my back and shoulders.

"Amazing!" he moaned. "Simply amazing."

As I started to come down from my orgasmic high, I realized we might have forgotten protection. I mean, I am on the pill, but I'm not always the best at remembering to take it and earlier this week I had done just that. I felt Jacob pull his cock from my pussy, and the plug from my ass. It was then I saw the condom on his cock, and I took a sigh of relief.

"I take it you're not on the pill?" he asked.

"Oh I'm on the pill, but I missed a day this week so I'm at a higher risk of pregnancy."

"Well, I didn't want to take a chance as this is only our first time."

I smiled. "But not our last?"

"Not in the least," he said, disappearing into a small room.

I was still bound to his desk and wondering if he was going to free me or not. Jacob stepped back in, costume back in place and began to release me. "That room is a private bathroom. If you wish to clean yourself off before you rejoin the party you're welcome to do so."

"Thanks."

"Do me one favor."

"Anything."

"Don't tell anyone about this. My desk is a secret I pride myself in. And despite what you've heard, I don't usually fuck my secretaries. To be honest, you're the first one."

I smiled. "I feel so honored." I stood up and stretched my arms and legs.

"You do look beautiful, naked."

I looked down and blushed. I forgot I was still naked. "The bathroom is over there?"

"Yes. I'll leave you alone to clean up and get dressed. Oh and one more thing."

I was gathering my clothes when he said that, and it made me pause. "What?"

"I have a few surprised planned for later. Promise me that no matter what, you not reveal what we did in here."

"I promise," I said, not wanting to be known as the office slut.

I took my clothes into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I could feel the lubrication leak out of my ass and thankfully, I was able to clean everything up. I couldn't believe my make-up was still intact. I got dressed and stepped back into the haunted office. The room smelled thick with the aroma of sex. The pillow was back in the coffin, and I stepped up to the mirror to give myself one last look. Aside from the glow of a good fuck, I looked normal.

I stepped out and rejoined the party. I was shocked how loud the music was in comparison to the way it sounded in the office. I grabbed myself a cold drink and finished it quickly. With a second, fresh drink, I fixed myself a plate of food and ate. Sandra and Carla found me nibbling and joined me.

"I think the Wolf-Man is Mr. Hoskins," said Carla.

"Why?" I asked.

"He just fucked me in the conference room," Carla said, proudly.

I choked on my drink as Sandra said, "Impossible."

"It's impossible I got fucked in the conference room by Mr. Hoskins?" asked Carla.

"Not the fucked part, the Mr. Hoskins part," said Sandra. "He fucked me in the copy room and was wearing the Frankenstein costume."

I began to bite my lower lip. Who did I fuck then? "How do you know it was Mr. Hoskins?" I asked.

"He told me," they both said in unison.

"Sounds like one of you got lied to," I said, hoping it was both of them who were lied to.

"What about you?" asked Carla. "Did you get fucked?"

"No such luck for me," I lied. "I did check out the rooms. The graveyard gave me the creeps."

"Oh yeah," said Sandra. "No one likes the idea of facing their own death."

The music stopped and we saw Frankenstein, the Wolf-Man, and the Phantom of the Opera step onto the stage. All three men were the same height and build, and I began to wonder what the deal was. Mr. Rocca stepped up and quieted the crowd.

"I've been asked by Mr. Hoskins to say a few words. As you all know, tomorrow the great state of Nevada celebrates its 150th anniversary of statehood and the Hoskins's family have been big supporters of Nevada and the community of Las Vegas."

The three men each removed their masks and the collective gasp from us all echoed throughout the room. There, standing before us all were what I thought at first were clones of Jacob Hoskins, as Mr. Rocca continued to speak. "Jacob, Jason, and James are proud to be here with you tonight and wish to apologize to anyone who didn't know which brother was which."

"Triplets," I whispered.

"What?" asked Sandra.

"They're triplets," I said. "Identical triplets."

"Bastards," hissed Carla.

"So which one of us fucked Jacob?" asked Sandra.

"So, will the real Jacob Hoskins please step up?" asked Mr. Rocca, smiling wickedly. I could tell he knew whom was whom.

The brothers looked at each other, all pretended to step up, and finally, the Phantom stepped up. I let a sigh of relief escape my lips, as Sandra said, "Neither of us."

Jacob scanned the room then winked at me. "My brothers and I have loved playing the game of switch the triplet since childhood. Please allow me to introduce my brother Jason," Frankenstein stepped up and stood to Jacob's left, "and my brother James," the Wolf-Man stepped up to his right.

"I had Jason," said Sandra.

"I had James," said Carla.

I had Jacob, I thought, but said nothing. I looked at the three brothers, analyzing their every feature, then I saw it.

"Their eyes," I whispered.

"What about them?" asked Sandra.

"That's what's different," I said. "Look at their eyes. Jacob has gray eyes. Jason has ice blue eyes. And James has sky blue eyes."

The girls looked at the three men and realized what I was saying was true.

"Those two bastards," hissed Carla.

"Don't you mean three," said Sandra.

I had to agree, they used us, all three of us. My only claim to fame was the fact I had fucked the real Jacob, but could tell no one. Jacob continued his speech, thanking his employees and clients for their support, and assuring us all the next twelve months would be great. He ended by telling us that he hired a team of drivers to take everyone home safely, then he and his two brothers left the stage. Carla and Sandra stormed off and confronted the two brothers, while I stayed back and quietly watched. It was clear they were pissed, but soon, they were smiling and laughing.

"My brothers are a pair now aren't they?" said Jacob, standing behind me.

"That they are," I said, not turning around. I was pissed at the position I felt I had been put in by Jacob.

"I'm sure you felt hurt and used."

"Yeah, I do," I snapped.

"I'd like to make it up to you," he was now whispering in my ear. I could pick up the faint aroma of his cologne and my pussy.

"How?" I was fighting the urge to look at him. I wasn't sure if I was going to kiss him, or slap him. Either way, it would be the wrong decision.

"Spend the weekend with me and find out."

I felt my eyes grow wide. The idea of being fucked by Jacob all weekend was beyond tempting. "But I don't have anything to wear aside from my costume."

"You won't need much, and if you do, I will make sure you have the appropriate attire."

I bit my lower lip, "How much time to I have to think about it?"

Jacob's breath was hot on my neck as he said, "Not too long, but if you don't quit biting that lip, I'll drag you off and remind you why you should say yes."

My jaw fell open. I looked up and slowly turned around. "How do I know you're really Jacob?"

He smiled, wickedly, then leaned down and whispered, "Because I know for a fact you fucked Rocca for this job and your apartment. I also know his wife accused you and six other female employees of mine. And, Miss Morgan Schneider, I know that you nearly made me cum when you deep throated my cock. A secret I will never share with anyone, not even my brothers."

I swallowed hard. I could smell the aroma of my pussy mixing with his cologne making my nipples harden and my pussy dampen yet again. I didn't know what to say, when Jacob added, "And I think I'd like the chance to date you outside of the office. That is, if you're willing."

Remember when I said I was the Queen of Bad Decisions? Yeah, doesn't this sound like a bad idea to you? I mean, me, a secretary, date my incredibly sexy boss and let him fuck my brains out until he grows tired of me and kicks me to the curb. How could I say yes? How could I say no?

"I don't want to lose my job," I whispered. Yeah, I was more worried about my fucking job than I was anything else.

"You won't. I promise. Regardless of your decision. You have my word on this. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to bid some of my guests a good night. I'll be back in a bit."

Jacob walked away and I was left with a huge decision. I wanted a man like Jacob, I mean, what woman wouldn't? He's sexy, handsome, passionate, an amazing lover, and employed. Yet, he was my boss, and I didn't want to be known as the office whore.

Mr. Rocca stepped up and said, "Didn't know he was a triplet now, did you?"

"No," I whispered.

"He's not a bad man, just never had any luck with the ladies."

"What do you mean?"

Mr. Rocca sighed. "When you look like your two brothers, it's easy for people to think all three are alike. James and Jason were a pair of rascals. They'd seduce women, trade places, then reveal there were three of them. Of course Jacob got blamed for this game, though as far as I know, he rarely engaged in such tomfoolery. I'd say it's been over ten years since the last time he had. Unfortunately, Jacob was constantly compared to his brothers in every aspect, but let me assure you, of the three, Jacob is the best one. He's a good man who needs a good woman, like you."

I smiled. "He's been a great boss."

"Then take a chance with him. I assure you, you won't be sorry, Morgan."

With that said, Mr. Rocca walked away. Maybe this wasn't such a bad decision after all, dating Jacob. He did rock my world like no other, and left me wanting more. I decided to give him the weekend, then see where things went from there. I mean, after all, it was just until Sunday right? Sure I was going to be saddle sore and probably not be able to have sex again for a while, but who cares. A girl only lives once.

So, when Carla and Sandra left with James and Jason, and the bulk of the guests had departed, Jacob found me with a nervous look in his eyes. "Well?"

"I'll give you the weekend," I said. "If that goes well, we'll go from there."

Jacob smiled and took my hand into his, kissing the back. We climbed into the back of his limousine, and while Hunter, his driver, took us all over the city, Jacob fucked me the entire ride. I spent the weekend tied to his bed, literally. I was only freed to eat and use the bathroom. It was the kinkiest, most erotic weekend I'd ever enjoyed.

Jacob kept his word about having my ass too, but he held out until Sunday morning. It was the first time I had ever truly enjoy anal sex, and I knew there and then, I was going to date Jacob despite what anyone at work said come Monday morning. Leaving Sunday night was the hardest thing I had ever done. I didn't want to, but I knew it was for the best. Jacob had bought me some sweats as he knew I was pretty sore from three days of marathon sex. Even the soak in the hot bath didn't help ease my pain. Stepping out of the bedroom for the first time in three days, I realized how thick the scent of sex was in the bedroom.

Monday morning things returned to normal, so to speak. Our office looked as it always did, and from the looks of Carla and Sandra, the brothers kept them satisfied sexually. Jacob treated me as he always did, and I began to wonder if maybe our relationship ended Sunday night. At lunch, Carla and Sandra shared that the brothers did in fact fuck them silly over the weekend, and they each had planned dates later this week. I said I went to the bar but made the mistake of going to a gay bar so I didn't get lucky on any level. I wasn't about to let it slip I never made it to the bar as I was a little 'tied up' all weekend.

After lunch, Jacob called me into his office, ordered me to lock the door, and had me suck his cock under his desk while he spoke with Mr. Rocca on the speakerphone. There was a large pillow waiting for me, so I quickly kicked off my shoes and climbed under the desk.

I was not to make him cum until he gave the signal, a tap on my shoulder. I was under that desk for so long I thought my jaw had locked. I knew he wanted to cum, I could feel it, but we had a deal. I continued to lick, suck and occasionally drag my teeth along his shaft. I also held his balls to keep him from cumming, much like the way a cock ring works. Jacob hated that I could now tease him like he had done to me all weekend long, but on some dark level, I know he enjoyed it as well.

The tap came as he ended the call. He grabbed my head and fucked my mouth hard until he shot ropes of sticky sweet cum down my throat. I swallowed every delicious drop. Once he was drained, I climbed out and stretched my legs. My knees and ankles popped loudly.

"Same time tomorrow, Genie?"

"Your wish is my command, Master," I said with a slight bow.

"Oh, and Morgan."

"Yes Mr. Hoskins," I said, slipping my shoes on.

"Hunter will be at your apartment at six with a dress I want you to wear to dinner at seven. Don't be tardy."

"Will I be spanked if I am?" I asked, smiling.

Jacob glared at me with an icy stare from those sexy as fuck gray eyes, and said "No. I'll take your ass without proper preparation."

NymphWriter
NymphWriter
764 Followers