Nevada Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed hard. "Yes sir."

"Dinner is at seven," he said, his tone was harsh and firm.

"Yes sir," I whispered, afraid my joke had fucked things up.

I started to leave when I heard him say, "Morgan wait."

I paused, but said nothing. It was because of my big mouth that Jacob was speaking to me the way he was. Part of me wanted to fall to my knees and beg him for forgiveness, but remember, I'm the Queen of Bad Decisions, so why would I do that?

"I'm sorry Morgan," he replied, softly. I felt his arms wrap around my waist, and his warm breath on my cheek. "I missed you in my bed last night and I didn't sleep so well. I'm a bit short tempered today."

I turned to see him smile down at me. "I wasn't trying to be disrespectful."

"I know," he said, kissing me softly. "But I do like the idea of spanking that fine ass of yours though."

That made me smile. The passionate kiss that followed told me that I hadn't fucked things up. And just like that, I was dating my boss in secret. The dress in question was fucking gorgeous and sexy. Jacob took me to an expensive restaurant for an amazing dinner. Then it was back to his place where he tied me up, spanked my ass hard, and fucked me in bed the entire night. We kept my apartment for appearances sake, and for when he had to leave town for assorted business trips. Mr. Rocca told me how happy he was we connected.

Oh, I'll bet you're wondering about Clint. Well, he gets out in a few months and has been told to stay away from me or else. Not sure if he'll listen or not, but if he doesn't, he'll find out the warning was serious. Neither Mr. Rocca nor Jacob play around.